A Special Daughter Ch. 02 - Dawn

Story Info
A transexual daughter meets an old friend.
5.9k words
4.71
16.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my original story, A Special Daughter. It features the two characters from that and introduces a new character. It is also told from Becky's perspective and is set almost twelve months after the original. It has been written as a stand-alone story but can also be read after the original.

***

David and I have lived together as father and daughter for almost six months now. When I say father and daughter, I do mean a father and daughter who share a bed together and have the most amazing, mind-blowing sex.

I was born a boy, Jake. On my 18th birthday I went into David's shop for the first time to spend some money I had received from my foster parents. We hit it off straight away and I used to love going into the shop and just talking to him and was delighted when he offered me a job in the shop.

I did however hide a secret from him for a year. For many years I knew that I was living in the wrong body. I should have been born a girl. I had lived in care for most of my life but as I got older I would dress up in girls clothes whenever I could. In my teens I gathered together a few items that I liked to wear and would take selfies in the bathroom mirror. I used to fantasise about having sex with a boy but I was too shy to go looking for someone.

The night after I first met David I imagined him holding me and kissing me. I imagined taking his cock into my mouth and sucking him. I imagined him fucking me. I wanted him to make love to me but most of all I wanted him to be my Dad. I had never had a real Dad and while my foster father was amazing, David to me was perfect.

It did take me a year before I finally admitted to David what my secret was. I realised then that I should have told him months before. On my 19th birthday we had a few drinks in the shop after we closed and that is when I told him. He was great about it and if I had not had the feelings before, which I did, I fell in love with him completely that night.

We met up later that night and I introduced him to Becky, my female alterego. We had fun while he took pictures of me, had sex and then made love. I felt awful kicking him out at midnight but I had a huge decision to make. The following morning, Jake was no more and I lived my life full time as Becky.

When I turned 18 I had already started the process of transitioning. After months of counselling, psychological profiling and medical tests I was given the all clear to start hormone treatment. I just needed to know that I had David's support, and that came a few weeks later. So, a few days after David became my Daddy, I started to take the medication. It seemed painfully slow at first but within six months I was forming breast tissue, my facial hair, which was limited anyway faded to nothing and I could feel my body changing. I had always had a small penis and testicles but these had started to shrink even more. I was turning into the girl that I had always wanted to be. My Daddy's princess.

***

"What do you think?" I asked David as I finished reading out the email I had received.

"Sounds like it will be good for you to meet up again."

My friend Dawn was also in the process of transitioning. She was 22 and had been living full time as a girl for nearly three years and had been on the hormone treatment for almost as long. I had first met her when she was still Mark when she stayed with my foster family for a year back when I was still trying to come to terms with how I felt. She had then got her own place and started to live as a girl and we would hang out together at her flat. A few months before my 18th she moved away but let me keep her flat on until I no longer needed it.

When I moved in with David I had emailed her to let her know I was leaving the flat. She let it out to someone else for a year but they had moved on too so she had decided to sell up. We had kept in touch via phone or email ever since she moved away but it was only now that she was coming back to finalise the sale and spend a few days with David and I.

I showed David her picture on Facebook and I knew from the way he looked at her that she was just his type. I did feel a little jealous but deep down I wanted to have sex with her myself and I also wanted to watch her getting fucked by my Dad. I kept this quiet for now but I would talk to Dawn when I met her off the train.

***

I saw Dawn coming down the platform before she saw me. She was certainly turning some heads. A tall blonde with a perfect face, her slender figure in a knee length brown dress. I could see her braless breasts bounce as she walked. He knee length boots clicked as she walked. Nobody, but nobody would ever be able to guess that she was anything other than what she looked like, a beautiful woman.

"Hey." She exclaimed as she reached me, "Look at you."

I was not as smartly dressed as she was. A short denim skirt with black, knee high socks, a Hawkwind t-shirt and blue lumber shirt. She made a beeline for my pert little tits and ran a well manicured finger over one of my errect nipples.

"Pleased to see me are you?" She remarked with a sexy smile.

"You could say that."

"Let me take you to lunch and then you can introduce me to your lovely David."

"Dad."

"Sorry, Dad." She said and put her arms around me and gave me a hug.

"How long has it been since I last saw you?" She asked.

"Nearly two years."

"Well you look amazing."

"Thanks." I said shyly.

We found a small restaurant near the station and ordered lunch. We had fun catching up. I had forgotten just how much I loved being around her. We laughed and flirted and chatted and laughed some more.

"Your Dad sounds amazing." She said moving the conversation along.

"He is." I agreed, "Kind, caring, loving and very sexy."

"So what's the deal with you two?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are you exclusive to each other or can anyone join in?"

"We've not been with anyone else since we got together, if that's what you mean?"

"I don't know really, I just need sex. Been a while you know."

I looked at Dawn in disbelief. She was stunning and men were falling at her feet and yet she was hinting that she was not getting any, sexually. She reached across the table and took my hand. Our eyes met and she smiled.

"Sorry." She said, "I just need a nice fat cock inside me."

"Well Dad has one of those alright." I replied with a chuckle.

"Stop it. My clit is throbbing at the thought of it."

I rummaged in my bag and pulled out my mobile phone. I dialed Dad's number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hi Princess." Came his now familiar voice, "Everything alright?"

"Yes Daddy, just having a spot of lunch with Dawn."

"Oh that's fine." He replied, "Are you coming to the shop or shall I see you at home later?"

"Well that is why I called."

"You want to take her back to the flat and have sex then?"

"The thought is crossing my mind."

"Do it then, just leave some for me when I get home." He said with a laugh, "Both of you."

"Daddy you're the best."

"I know, see you at home, bye love you."

"Love you too." I replied and ended the call.

"What was that all about?" Dawn asked as I dropped my phone back into my bag.

"Finish your drink and let's go back to the flat."

"Okay, okay." She said looking hurried.

"We can have some fun this afternoon and then when Daddy comes home from work he is going to fuck the pair of us silly."

***

It was a short taxi ride home from the restaurant. The taxi driver made vague attempts to chat us both up on the way which I found both flattering and amusing. Dawn paid and we got out.

"Nice area." She remarked as we got out of the car.

"Dad bought this when he split up from his wife."

"You landed on your feet then."

"I wouldn't say that, we have to both work hard to keep it all going."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"You weren't. Come on."

I grabbed her hand and we headed in. Minutes later we stood in the living room. I took Dawn in my arms and kissed her. Dawn responded by parting her lips and her tongue darted into my mouth. I felt my clit throb. I had only ever kissed David like this and it felt wonderful.

"Where's the bedroom." She asked eventually.

"Come with me."

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. She made me sit on the end of the bed and discarding her jacket started to unzip her dress. I watched mesmorised as the zip slid slowly down from under her slender arm and down to her waist. With the material loosened she slipped it from her shoulders and with a wiggle, let it drop to the floor.

Dawn stood before me. Her breasts were firm and round, bigger than mine and topped off with hard, dark brown nipples. My eyes scanned down her slender frame and rested upon the blue gem belly piercing that glinted. David would love this. I remembered when I had mine done and he would spend ages just playing with it. Further down was a pair of high waisted briefs. Delecate lace trim and a smooth panel of fabric hid the delights between her legs. There was bare skin between these and some more lace trim of her hold-up stockings which where of a high denier and shimmered.

"You look wonderful." I managed to say as she took my head and pulled me towards her.

Pressing my face against her stomach I felt her warm skin against mine. I put my arms around her and fondled her buttocks as I started to gently kiss her skin. I then ran my tongue in a circular motion around her navel piercing and sucked it into my mouth and pulled on it.

"That's it little sis." She murmured.

I pulled her closer and started to run my tongue lower. I reached the lace trim of her briefs and my fingers slid up her buttocks and dipped into the waistband. I started to pull them down. She gasped as slowly the material slid over her cheeks. My tongue worked lower and found a thin strip of pubic hair that led me to her clit. She parted her legs and it sprung free. It was about five inches long and very skinny. My own three inch clit throbbed in my knickers.

I took her clit into my mouth and sucked deeply. David's cock was longer and much much thicker but this still felt fantastic in my mouth. Dawn started to play with my hair as I sucked on her clit.

"Oh my God." She said as I took her deep into my mouth.

I worked on her clit as if my life depended upon it. I loved it when David shot his load into my mouth and I so wanted Dawn to do the same. I could feel it throbbing in my mouth and I started to feel for her boy pussy. Once found I started to play with it and tried to push a finger inside. She opened her legs further and it slipped in. She started to moan as I sucked and fingered her. It was only a matter of minutes before I was rewarded with a mouthful of hot cum which I swallowed eagerly.

"You Daddy is a lucky man." She said as I pulled away.

"I want you to fuck me." I replied and started to remove my shirt.

"I will." She replied helping me, "But first I want to do the same to you."

Dawn helped me off with my shirt and then pulled my t-shirt over my head. She pushed me back onto the bed and then unbuttoned my skirt and pulled it off. Her clit now spent and flaccid hung between her legs, her briefs around her knees. She slipped them off and then started to pull off my knee high socks. I had a simple pair of pink cotton briefs with red love hearts on. She smiled.

"Very girly." She said and traced her finger across the material.

"Daddy loves me wearing things like this." I replied, "Though he also likes it when I dress up in other stuff."

"I bet he does." She said and started to tug them off.

Kneeling on the floor between my legs she started to examine my hard little clit. Moving her head down she took it into her mouth and started sucking. Her warm lips closed around it and her tongue began to swirl around the tip. She sucked me for a few minutes and then pushed my legs up. Letting my clit fall from her mouth she began to lick me while her hand moved up and down on my clit.

"Fuck I'm going to cum." I gasped.

Dawn left my boy pussy alone and her mouth closed around my clit just as it began to spurt. She sucked every last drop out and made a big show of swallowing. I sat up a little and kissed her. I could feel her clit begin to swell against my leg and I so wanted her to fuck me.

"Get on your hands and knees." She said and stood up.

I complied and offered her my cute little arse for her. She got behind me and started to lick me again. I moaned and she started to inset a finger. Her free hand found my clit and started to play with it casually. I would just love David to come home just now and find us like this I thought.

Dawn then moved and got behind me. She started to push her clit into my pussy. Gripping my hips she started to thrust in and out getting harder and harder. I had only ever had David's thick cock in me before and Dawn's clit being shorter and thinner felt very different. I burried my face into the duvet to stifle my moans but eventually gave in to the sensations and started to gasp and moan freely as she fucked me.

"Turn over." She urged me and pulled out.

I spun over and lay on my back. Pushing my legs up to expose my hole she entered me again and continued to fuck me. I reached up to play with her tits and they bounced. I was in heaven.

Dawn kept fucking me until I sensed her body tense up. She pulled her clit out and started to shoot cum all over my clit and belly. Once she had finished plastering me with cum she scooped some up with her fingers and spread it onto my clit. David had ridden me a couple of times and this is what she had in mind. I closed my legs and watched as she sat astride my hips and guided my cum covered clit into her waiting hole.

"This will be good for starters." She said as she rode my clit, "Your Daddy can have a go later."

"I hope so."

Dawn rode me but I was so excited, I did not last long. It was only a matter of a few minutes before my clit exploded inside her.

"Amazing." She said as she got off, "What time is Daddy home?"

"Couple of hours yet." I said as I glanced at the clock on the bedside table.

"Shall we have a bath and then get ready to greet him when he gets home?"

"Sounds like a plan."

***

I slipped into the hot water in the bath and watched as Dawn removed her boots and stockings. He long, slender clit swayed from side to side as she moved. I longed for that to be inside me again and maybe inside David. She got into the water at the other end of the bath and we adjusted our legs so that we could both fit. Dawn leaned back. The water was now at her chest and her breasts bobbed about seductively.

"My, this feels good." She said and closed her eyes.

I watched transfixed as her breasts rose and fell as she breathed. I reached for the shower gel and squirted some into my hand. I then rubbed my hands together and started to rub it into my own breasts. Dawn opened her eyes and watched, smiling. With my hands still covered in lather I leaned forward and started to rub the gel into hers.

"How long have we got?" She asked.

"I dunno, about an hour."

She took my hands and guided them between her legs. Under the water I began to massage her clit which responded by swelling up in my hands. She leaned forward herself and we started kissing. I reached down and began to finger her hole. She began to murmur under her breath.

"Stop it please." Dawn said at last, "I want to save some cum for your Dad."

I rinsed the soap from her breasts and then mine. She moved about and got up out of the water, her clit still hard.

"See what you have done to me?" She asked with a laugh.

I leaned forward and kissed the glistening tip. She stepped out of the bath and grabbed one of the towels I had laid out for us. I followed her out and together we got dry.

"What are we going to wear for your Daddy?" She asked.

"Well, I have a fishnet bodystocking that allows him complete access to my clit and pussy." I replied, "I will wear that with a short skirt and a crop top."

"Sounds amazing."

"Oh, apart from my schoolgirl uniform, it is his favourite."

"I don't have anything like that. Can I see if there is anything of yours I can borrow?"

"What about that uniform? With your long legs the skirt will be obscenely short but hey."

"Daddy will cum on the spot as soon as he opens the front door." Dawn laughed.

"Let's do it then."

Once dry we discarded our towels and walked naked back into the bedroom. I started going through the wardrobe and pulled out all of the things we would wear. Dawn pointed out a cropped shirt with a tie around instead of the one I normally wore but apart from that it was the same.

"Now for the finishing touch." She said as she rummaged through her case.

She pulled out a slutty looking red thong and held it up. I nodded my approval and we started to get dressed. It was great to have another girl like me around. As we dressed we checked each other out and then helped each other with our hair and makeup.

"How long now?" She asked as I finished putting her hair into bunches.

"Minutes."

We scurried around like the two excited girls we were and tidied up. We then knelt together on one of the sofas that was in front of the window and watched. We giggled as various people walked by. Then up the street I saw David.

"There he is." I cried and clutched Dawn's arm.

David had a confident stride and looked genuinely happy as he walked down the road. He did not look up and see us watching him but just crossed over below us and turned the corner towards the outer door.

"Come on." I said and grabbing Dawn's hand dragged her into the hall.

We waited. Moments later we heard footsteps on the stairs outside and approach the door. The key was put into the lock and then it swung open.

"Hi Daddy." We called out in unison.

"Hello girls." David said cheerfully.

We rushed up to him as the door swung closed behind him and grabbing a side each hugged him.

"Hey." He said with a laugh, "Can I at least get in the door?"

I turned his head towards me and kissed him. Dawn did the same after me. Taking one of his hands each we led him into the living room and made him sit down.

"Wine Daddy?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me." He replied and gave my bottom a playful pat.

"Let me get your shoes." Dawn said and knelt in front of him to remove them.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbing the bottle from the fridge and three glasses went back into the living room. Dawn had removed his shoes and was massaging his feet. I set the glasses down and opened the wine. I soon had three glasses poured out and I gave David his glass. He took a sip and nodded his approval. I sat next to him and watched Dawn's fingers work on his feet.

"Come and sit with us." He told her eventually.

Dawn stood up and turned to pick up her glass from the coffee table. In doing so she bent over in front of him and gave him a tantalising glimpse of her rear.

"Have you two had a good day then?" He asked.

"We have had loads of fun." Dawn said as she sat down.

"It's been amazing Daddy." I added.

We sipped our wine and Dawn and I snuggled up to him for a few minutes.

"How about you put some music on and dance for me?" David said.

"Sure." I said getting up, "Come on sis."

Dawn got up too and moved the coffee table to one side. I switched the stereo on and hit play on the CD. Dance music filled the living room and we both started to dance.

Dawn kept squatting in front of him or bending over. She ran her hands over her tits and made suggestive comments. I spun around so that my skirt flew up so that my little clit was exposed. David settled back and watched us.

Dawn and I started to dance together and I started to tug at her shirt. I undid the knot under her breasts and then undid the three buttons. Despite her having larger breasts than me she almost never wore and bra and this was no exception. As she continued to dance her breasts were exposed. Eventually she slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Now topless, she leaned over Davis and resting her hands on his legs, kissed him.

12