A Special Daughter Ch. 02 - Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood up again she moved over to me and grabbing my crop top, lifted it up over my head. Dawn then began to suck my nipples. David began to stroke his cock through his jeans.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"What do you think?" He answered.

Dawn then stood up and started to rub her tits against mine and kissed me. David unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard cock and began stroking it.

The next song started and I knelt in front of Dawn as she gyrated on the spot. I undid her skirt and pulled it down. I pressed my face between her legs and found her clit pressing against my lips. I kissed it through the material and then pulling her thong down let it spring free. I took it into my mouth and began to suck.

"Daddy loves our show sis." Dawn said as she watched him playing with his cock, "There had better be lots of spunk in that big cock of yours because you have a couple of horny cum sluts to satisfy."

"Don't worry." He replied, "There is plenty to go around."

"Daddy can shoot a gallon of cum and then five minutes later shoot another." I said taking Dawn's clit from my mouth, "His balls are like two spunk factories."

Dawn made me stand and then squatting in front of me lifted my little skirt and began to suck on my clit.

"Who do you want to fuck first?" I asked him, "Me or Dawn."

"How can I make a decision like that?"

"Fuck Dawn first then, I want to see you bang her pussy."

David got up and removed his clothes. He loved to be naked around the house. I watched as his hard cock swayed in front of him.

"Take off your skirt and sit on the sofa." He said, "Dawn can carry on sucking your clit while I fuck her."

Dawn stood up and allowed me to remove my tiny skirt. I sat on the sofa and opened my legs provocatively. I watched as Dawn got on her knees in front of me and took my clit in her mouth again. David reached for a sachet of lube from the drawer and squirted it onto his cock. Even now after almost a year of him fucking my little pussy hole he still needed to use it. Dawn was going to get his fat cock any second now.

At first he smeared some of the lube from his cock onto her hole and then adjusted his position. I could not see much from my position but I knew from Dawn's reaction as she sucked me that he was inside. David looked at me for approval.

"Go on Daddy." I said, "Fuck her."

David started to pump his cock into Dawn. She began to rock with his thrusts and gasped a couple of times with my clit on her mouth. She then realised that she could no longer do both so let my clit fall from her mouth and rest against her cheek. I could see from her face that the feel if his cock inside her was having the desired effect.

"Oh my fucking God." She screamed as David fucked her.

I knew how she felt. Sometimes David's cock would feel enormous. If he fucked me it would get too much, if we made love, it was exquisite.

She lasted a few more minutes before she was begging him to stop. He pulled his cock out and Dawn collapsed onto me.

"He is a fucking fuck God." She whimpered once she had caught her breath.

"Fuck yes." I said.

David knelt behind her with his hands on his hips. His cock, large proud and errect. A cocky grin on his face.

"Swap over then." He said.

Gingerly Dawn crawled into the sofa and sat where I had been sitting. I in turn got onto the floor and knelt between her legs. Taking her clit in my mouth I felt some lube being trickled onto my pussy. He then pushed his cock into me and started to ram it in and out as I sucked Dawn's clit.

David's cock felt huge inside me and I was turned on by the fact that he had just fucked Dawn like this. I sucked on her clit for as long as I could but eventually I too had to stop.

"I'm going to cum." He said eventually.

"On our faces." Dawn begged.

He pulled out and I dragged myself onto the sofa and rested my face against Dawn's. David was furiously tugging on his cock and moved close to us. He grunted and a jet of cum squirted out and landed right in Dawn's face. He moved his hip and the second squirt landed on mine. Dawn opened her mouth and a third squirt landed on her tongue. I did the same and got a mouthful myself. More dropped from his cock and landed on my tits. Dawn moved to lick it off while I licked the last of the spunk from the tip of David's cock.

"Thank you Daddy." I said and smiled.

"Yes, thank you Daddy." Dawn added.

With David watching, Dawn and I proceeded to lick the cum off of each other. We then just held each other. I guessed that she might be feeling the same as I was. David had fucked us both very hard and after the day we had we just curled up on the sofa together. I closed my eyes.

***

We cannot have slept for long, maybe only a matter of about ten minutes. As my eyes opened I saw Dawn's face, eyes closed and a satisfied look. We were still wrapped up together in each others arms. I looked around the room. David was nowhere to be seen but way off, I could hear the sound of running water. He was in the shower. I hugged Dawn tightly and kissed her forehead. She opened her eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Oh yes. One very satisfied little girl." She replied nodding.

"Dad's in the shower."

"Mmmm. Sounds like a good idea."

We started to untangle ourselves from each other and stood up. Hand in hand we wandered into the bathroom where David had just stepped out of the shower and was casually drying himself. We stood as we had earlier either side of him and he kissed us both.

"Are you both ok?" He asked.

"Yes Daddy." Dawn said running a finger down his chest.

"A quick shower and then carry on in bed?" I added.

"Sure, why not?"

David finished drying himself and then watched us shower together. We did put on a bit of a show however and this had the desired effect upon his cock. When we had entered the room, his impressive cock dangled thick yet limp between his legs. As we got out to get dry it was hard again.

"See you both in bed." He said and wandered out.

We dried ourselves and went into the bedroom. David was waiting playing with his cock. Dawn walked around the bed and lay next to him while I lay the other side. I started kissing him while Dawn moved down and took his cock into her mouth.

Dawn gave David a noisy blow job while we kissed. I moved up and presented him with my clit which he took into his own mouth eagerly. David sucked on my clit and it was not long before I felt the urge to cum. Dawn was furiously sucking on his erection until finally I felt him tense up and ejaculate into her waiting mouth. Like a thing possessed she sucked and licked and swallowed until every last trace of cum had gone. My clit throbbed in David's mouth and with a twitch filled his mouth with cum.

I watched as Dawn moved so that her hips were above his. Grabbing his cock she guided it into her tight little hole and began to gently ride him. I moved down and rested my face on David's stomach and watched as his cock disappeared into her. I reached out a hand and played with her clit. David reached a hand round to play with mine.

Dawn was moaning loudly so I took her clit into my mouth and began to suck. David began moving his hips to meet her downward movements. I knew from experience that this would soon lead to him squirting his hot seed inside her.

"Your cock feels so fucking good." She cried out, "Oh yes, yes, yes."

David's cock had obviously just exploded inside her and her clit twitched in my mouth and began to drain cum into my mouth. I swallowed her sweet cum and sat up. Dawn leaned forward and started kissing him. I watched as her breasts squashed against his chest.

They kissed for a while and then Dawn got off. I was laying next to them and David looked at me playing with my clit. He rolled on top of me and with some effort managed to guide my clit into his anus. Dawn watched as he moved about. My clit was too small to allow for much penetration. David had grown to love having me up him. We had bought a hollow strap-on that I could wear to fuck him with but on this occasion I was not using it.

"Suck her clit while I fuck you." Dawn suggested.

David had obviously noticed that Dawn's clit was considerably larger than mine and so quickly changed position. I slid up the bed and David started to suck my clit as Dawn knelt behind him. She pushed her clit into him and began to fuck him.

"That's it Daddy, suck her clit while I fuck you." She said and slapped his buttocks.

David was grunting and sucking me while Dawn fucked him. She gripped his hips and started to increase her pace.

"Cum inside him." I begged.

"Oh don't worry sis I will."

I watched and waited. Dawn was really fucking him hard. My clit twitched a few times in David's mouth and then spewed a small wad of cum into it. He swallowed this greedily and then Dawn orgasmed loudly and her clit gushed cum into his arse.

"Stay there." She ordered him as she pulled her clit out.

She burried her face between his buttocks and started to lick her cum that was oozing out. She lapped away for a few minutes and then turned to me.

"There is still some left." She said, "You have a go."

I got out from under David and moved around to where Dawn had been. I started to lick the last traces of her cum from his anus as Dawn played with his cock. David quivered as I licked until nothing more came out.

Once David recovered and I had moved away he made a grab for me and bent me over the bed. He pushed his cock into me and started to fuck me. Dawn managed to squirm underneath me and took my clit into her mouth. David was thrusting deeply inside and it was not long before his cock emptied a copious load into my little hole. He pulled out and Dawn moved again so that she could get the cum from my pussy. She ate loads before David joined her and cleaned me of his spunk. We then collapsed into a heap of entwined arms and legs.

I think we all must have fallen asleep at that stage as the room was dark when I next opened my eyes. I looked towards the bedside table and could see that it was nearly 11pm. Movement next to me caught my attention and as my eyes adjusted I could see Dawn sucking David's cock. I moved for a better look and nudged her.

"What better way to wake up Dad." She said, "Join me."

Cupping his balls in my hand we shared his cock. David was beginning to stir and we took it in turns to suck his gorgeous cock. I felt him move and he started to stroke our heads.

"So who's first to ride this then?" Dawn asked.

"Toss you for it." I replied as my hand moved from his balls and started to stroke it up and down.

THE END

12