All Comments on 'A Special Friend'

by NorCalGE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why are the descriptions often include "finally"

It occurres so often that i laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not Another One !

Another cuck story,...

This site is swapped with them !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story!

Good story! I look forward to more.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Men giggling

That is the take away from this story, that judging from the ending will unfortunately continue for many chapters.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Sorry this is no threesome

This is no threesome. This is cuckolding with sloppy seconds for him. Whether he realize it or not, he lost her to Todd. The real questions is, does Todd wants her for himself? Her seems so far to enjoy the cuckolding, he enabled the encounter, so it's not an issue so far. The naked truth without the myth is that most cuckolds are never long-term happy unless they're truly masochists and rejoice being humiliated and neglected by the wife and her lover. Deep down, cuckolding is not just sharing, is sadism/masochism powerplay between the wife, the lover and the husband with a strong sexual connotation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree..

with other commentators that if he doesn't get a one on one with a girl himself, it's just a cuckold-story.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND

Others are correct--- this isn't a three some...its a stupid slut whore wife cuck.. after they worked on meeting for months and months...had agreed on all the three some details..this slut has the nerve to wait till the last second and tell hubby ..oh by the way ..I want you to wait a bit...which turns into two long hours ...he's a stupid ass cuck to be dumb enough to say yes when all the pre plans had him watching and participating..what a stupid idiot to put up with that shit from her..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why does it matter?

I don't care if this was a threesome story or a cuckold story. I liked it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I agree.. with other commentators that if he doesn't get a one on one with a girl himself, it's just a cuckold-story.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

You secretly hoped to have another go at her? After she sated her passion for two hours without you, leaving you stewing at the bar? That is total cuck, my Lord man up and just take her as you please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous