All Comments on 'A Special Gift for Christmas - A Holiday Story'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
well written story

T_T, anal is not to my taste butt you made it palatable. I hesitated if I wanted to read it , as I do for many of your stories,

However, The_Tech stories are always so cleverly crafted, so imaginative, such well defined characters and adults talking like adults. I just couldn't resist.

I do enjoy this creative work from your keyboard. Anal still is nothing I am willing to inflict or endure. This story gives me a reason to be a little less vanilla in my off the cuff judgement of new stories in genres I have a knee-jerk prejudice against.

MagicidanMagicidanover 9 years ago
Excellent

A very Merry Christmas to you wordsmith, you have out O'Henry'd O'Henry.

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
Excellent

First story of yours I have read. Wonderful idea for a Christmas present!

I think it was well written, short, simple and good. Good luck with the contest!

livetoreadlivetoreadover 9 years ago

Warm, loving, maybe just slightly to Hallmark( being a guy ) but it is a Christmas story after all. Well written, I look forward to reading more of your work (this was the first story of yours I have read.) Five Stars. Good luck in the contest!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i was tempted to give you a 4* rating till the ending. that was so unexpected that i just smiled...5*

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i was leaning toward giving you 4* till the ending.that really made the story...5*

jaycoxjaycoxover 9 years ago
Loyalty trust and love

He gave her lifelong love by turning her down in the bar. He would never cheat on her and it intensified hyer love for him. Fine story.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
A Www!

I love this! I had just read your Halloween entry for 2016 & was wandering through your other stories when I found this one. I loved it! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5

Five :!)

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDover 5 years ago
O’Henryesque

Reminds me of an O’Henry story without the sad twist at the end. Very uplifting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES