A Special Kind of Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Katie reveals even more to her mother.
8k words
4.84
12.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie woke up the following morning and looked around to see unfamiliar surroundings. She soon realised that she was in her mother's bed. Images of last night's activities flashed through her mind and caused her to reach out for her mum. Apart from her though, the bed was empty. After giving herself a few minutes to fully waken Katie made her way to the bathroom to relieve herself with a pee before taking a quick shower.

After her wash she wrapped a bath towel around boobs and made her way downstairs in search of her mum. Lucy was in the kitchen preparing her own breakfast of toast and a cup of tea. Katie noticed that her mum was already fully dressed.

"Good morning mum." Said Katie in a bright and cheerful mood.

"Oh, good morning Katie, finally decided to get up then! How are you?" Replied Lucy, her voice also having a note of cheerfulness which surprised Katie but also pleased her. Her mum was sounding upbeat for the first time in a long while.

"Not too bad, got a bit of a sore throat though." Replied Katie.

"Well! I'm not surprised! Considering what you must have been swallowing last night! Probably not a good idea licking my pits 'n pussy when I haven't washed!"

"It's okay mum, I enjoyed myself."

"I know you did darling, don't worry, your sore throat will soon clear up."

Katie went over to her mum who was standing at the kitchen worktop, still with her back to her. Katie wrapped her arms around her mother in a loving embrace and planted a kiss on the side of her neck. "No Katie.....get off me please." The remark stunned Katie a little who immediately released the grip around her mum.

"What's the matter, aren't you going to give me a nice good morning kiss 'n' cuddle?"

Lucy turns to face her daughter. "No sweetheart, I'm not! Look, I'm sorry about last night, I got carried away. Let's forget what happened shall we?"

"NO! I don't want to forget last night, it was amazing!" Katie's voice was full of concern.

"Katie, I'm your mother, we shouldn't have done that last night, it was wrong and I'm sorry sweetheart. I know you meant well and look." Lucy spreads her arms to show herself, "I'm much happier this morning and I think I can finally start to forget Julie."

"Off course you can forget Julie, I can take her place now....please mum!" The sound of desperation growing stronger in Katie's voice.

"Katie!! I've already told you that you can never replace Julie, now don't be so silly!" Lucy was starting to raise her voice and Katie detected some anger in it.

Katie was not someone who gave up easily, especially not now. She enjoyed the sex last night and wanted more. The fact it was with her own mum only seemed to make the situation even more erotic for her. She decided to come out fighting.

"Why? Why can't I replace Julie? Was I THAT bad in bed last night!"

"No darling, please don't take it the wrong way, I enjoyed it last night as well." There was a little lie there, Lucy had found her daughter's approach to sex a bit weird and until the last bit, not particularly satisfying but she wasn't going to upset Katie anymore.

"Well then, why not? I CAN take the place of Julie....please mum." Katie stepped forward again to place her arms around her mum for another attempt at a cuddle. Again she was rebuffed and this time physically pushed away.

"Mum! What's wrong? I was no good in bed was I? That's why you don't want me isn't it?" Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"No darling it's not that."

"Well then WHY can't I replace Julie!! Katie was raising her voice now and it was clear a row was starting to develop.

"Stop this Katie.....please."

"NO! I'm not going to. It was YOU who took ME to bed last night....remember? Was I really that useless that you hate me now?"

"Katie, PLEASE! It's not that trust me darling."

"Then WHY can't I be your girlfriend!" The row was starting to gather pace, particularly from Katie, it seemed she was ready to go all out for a full blooded argument with her mum unless she got what she wanted. That was until Lucy spoke again.

"BECAUSE I USED JULIE AS MY TOILET!!!"

If ever there was a conversation stopper that was it. Stunned silence filled the room for what seemed like ages but in reality was only a few seconds. A totally stunned and shaken Katie broke the silence. "What did you say?"

"Nothing, just go to your room Katie please, I don't want an arguement."

"No! I'm not going to my room. You said you used Julie as your toilet!"

Lucy interrupted before her daughter could say anymore. "Katie, please don't go there, I was getting cross with you and said something I shouldn't have said, now please go to your room before one of us says something else in anger."

Katie was having none of it, there was no way she was about to walk away from this conversation even if it did result in a full blown arguement. "I'm not a child anymore, you can't order me to my room!"

"Katie....please, I'm not ordering you to your room but please just go before something else gets said which we both regret later. Please darling, I'm begging you!"

"Don't 'darling' me then tell me you don't want me anymore!"

"KATIE! Stop this... PLEASE! I do want you, just not how you want it, I'm your mum, we can't do this."

Lucy wasn't the only one capable of coming out with a statement with results like a stun grenade though. Now it was Katie's turn. "I'll be your toilet!"

Lucy stared at her daughter in total disbelief before eventually finding a reply, her temper now starting to boil. "For fucks sake Katie don't be so stupid!"

Lucy had never sworn at her daughter before, yes, Katie had heard her mum use four letter words on occasions when things weren't working out as she wanted but never directed straight at her. Katie composed herself and tried to stay calm, she didn't want to start swearing at her mum but she knew she was more than capable of doing so if necessary.

"I'm not being stupid mum, I would like to be your toilet." There was a complete calmness and total control in her voice which almost flustered Lucy. So much so Lucy's own reply was said with a measured tone, one which was aimed at diffusing the tension in the fast becoming hostile atmosphere.

"Katie love, I know you mean well and I appreciate all the help you have given me recently but please don't say things you know you don't mean. If you won't go to your room then stay here and I'll walk away. Is that a deal?"

Katie still wasn't finished. "No, it's not a deal, I do mean it, I'm not lying!"

"I'm going Katie, end this conversation." Lucy turned her back and started walking away. That was when Katie lobbed another stun grenade into the room. "I eat my own shit!" That was all she said then waited for the fallout.

Lucy stopped dead in her tracks, still looking away from her daughter. Her mind took a long time processing the information it had just received. "Did you say what I think you said?" Lucy replied full of incredulity. She still hadn't turned to face the source of the statement which hit to her core.

"Yeah, I eat my own shit!" Katie repeated her words in a tone which showed little emotion and with no hint of shame or embarrassment.

Lucy finally turned around to face her daughter. "You're serious aren't you?" There was more incredulity in her voice and somehow she knew her daughter wasn't lying, wasn't saying something ridiculous simply to get her mum's attention. Katie nodded to confirm she was serious then backed it up with. "I'm not lying to you, I haven't been to the toilet this morning so I'll prove it to you if you want me to."

"I think we need to talk young lady, come with me." Katie followed her mum into the lounge and they both sat side by side on the settee.

Lucy took hold of her daughters hand, placed it on her lap then held it with her other hand as well. It was not a sexual gesture, purely one of comforting reassurance. She smiled at her daughter and received a warm smile in return. "Now sweetheart, I want you to tell me the truth." There was warmth and kindness in Lucy's words. "Please be honest with me darling, you're not lying to your mum now are you?"

Katie remained perfectly calm and relaxed, any tension in the air now seemingly diffused. "No mum, I often eat my own poo, I like doing it and it turns me on. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't."

"That's alright sweetheart, I understand darling. Now I want you to talk to me openly and honestly about this. Would you do that for me darling." Lucy's words came across full of reassurance making Katie relax further. The grip on her hand tightened ever so slightly making Katie place her other hand on them. Both mother and daughters hands were now clasped together in a reassuring bond of motherly love. Katie nodded then spoke through the knot that was forming in her throat. "Alright, in fact I would like to talk about it. I'm sorry mum, I'm dirty aren't I?"

"No darling you're not, you mustn't think like that, come on talk to mum, I'm here for you.

Katie drew breath and then went on to explain everything. She started by explaining that things started 'happening' to her recently.

"What sort of things darling?"

"I started feeling really strange when I went to the toilet to have a poo. It....eerrrr I...."

"It's alright darling, you can tell me." Said mum reassuringly.

"You won't be cross with me will you?" Tears had already started to well up in Katie's eyes.

"Off course I won't be cross with you, you're not a child anymore, you are nineteen years old, nearly twenty. You are a young woman who has been discovering her sexuality but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I want to mum."

"I'm all ears sweetheart."

"I err, when I went to poo and it started coming out I wanted to touch myself, you know down there." Katie pointed to between her legs.

Lucy decided to help her daughter with the words. "You mean you wanted to masturbate."

Katie could only nod the affirmative, then continued. "I started getting all wet down there." Her voice started trembling slightly, "I kept getting turned on mum, nearly every time I had a poo! I didn't know what to do!"

Lucy snuggled up even closer to her daughter, the move was simply a show of motherly love and concern. She stroked Katie's hand as best she could considering all four of their hands were wrapped together. "It's alright Katie, you're doing really well, what happened next?"

"Well, I touched myself down there and it made me feel all funny, sort of a really nice funny. So when I finished doing my poo I went to my room, laid on the bed and played with myself down there."

"Was you thinking of your poo while you masturbated?"

"Yeah." Katie replied and nodded in embarrassment. "Yeah and I was scared at the same time because dad was downstairs but I couldn't stop myself."

"And did you come?"

"Yeah, that was my first ever orgasm and I done it thinking about my poo! I hated myself after I done it! I should have been thinking about men shouldn't I? Not my poo!"

Katie was in tears now and started sobbing. Lucy put an arm around her daughter and cuddled her closely. She then wiped tears from Katie's face using her fingers. "Come on darling, let's dry those eyes. As well as a body odour fetish it seems you have a scat fetish as well. Do you know what scat is?"

"Yes, I think so, it's poo isn't it?"

"That's right darling, it's okay, mummy has a scat fetish as well. Seems like you've got yours from me. You certainly haven't got it from your father!"

That lightened to mood and both women giggled. "I didn't know body odour turned me on until yesterday, when I started smelling you, what's wrong with me?"

" Hey, hey, stop that darling, there's nothing wrong with you. Look, will it help if I tell you about my naughty little scat pleasures?"

" Yeah.....will you?"

"Yes darling but first you tell me how you started eating your own poo....alright?"

"Yeah, okay. Mum?"

"What darling?"

"Will you kiss me please?"

Lucy didn't have to move her head far for her lips to meet her daughters and a sensual kiss soon followed. Katie lifted her hand and placed it on her mother's breast. She was surprised but pleased when no objection followed.

"A few minutes ago you didn't want me to touch you." Katie's comment required a reply.

"Katie darling, things are moving so fast I don't think I can make a rational decision anymore."

Katie continued to fondle the breast her hand was wrapped around, she leaned towards her mother again and gave her a peck on the lips. It was quick yet full of meaning and lust.

"Oh Katie luv, what are you doing to me? Come on darling, you were going to tell mummy how you started eating your poo wasn't you?"

Katie continued to explain that after that first incident on the toilet she managed to go to the loo normally for the next few days but then the feelings returned again. She explained how, a few days later when she started to push her poo out the desire to touch her pussy returned. She explained how simply passing a turd turned her on and then there was the smell! She couldn't believe how erotic the smell of her own poo was. She wanted to look at what she had just passed. So she got off the toilet, turned around and knelt over the bowl staring at her turds through the pee stained water. She tried composing herself but her fingers in her wet vagina confirmed to her that something was happening which she couldn't understand. She masturbated there on the spot, looking down at her own shit! She hadn't started squirting by then so there wasn't too much mess, just some wet fingers which she quickly sucked clean. Realising that she still hadn't wiped her bum clean she positioned over the pan, grabbed some toilet paper and wiped herself. She carried explaining that even that was not straight forward, even though she had already masturbated the sexual urges hadn't really diminished. Katie looked at the mess smeared across the toilet paper and couldn't resist bringing it up to her nose. She sniffed in the smell before she suddenly acknowledged what she was doing and threw the soiled paper into the pan with uncontrolled aggression! She stood there shaking not able to comprehend what had happened to her. After flushing the toilet and pulling her knickers and leggings up she left the bathroom, went to her room, sat on her bed and buried her face in her hands. She was frightened of the direction her sexuality was taking her.

The problem Katie had of course was that not going to the toilet wasn't really an option. She had to face her demons on a daily basis. She didn't go to the toilet the next day, not for a poo anyway, she was too scared and held it all in instead. She knew that was only temporary though, soon she would have to go.

That happened the day after, she couldn't hold on to it that morning and tentatively closed the bathroom door and locked it before dropping her leggings and knickers. Her heart was racing as dirty thoughts entered her head almost immediately after she locked the door. Even though she tried blocking out the dirty thoughts they had completely taken over her mind. She already knew what she was going to do.

Katie partly sat on the toilet seat but placed her hand between her legs, palm up under her bottom. She just wanted to feel her poo, smell it and look at it while it was still fresh and not in the water. As the turd came out the tip of it touched the palm of her hand. The first thing she noticed was it's warmth, then she felt the sensation of having one end in her hand whilst the rest of it was still oozing out of her anus. The sensation felt strange to her bum, her poo usually simply dropped but today it felt different, sexy almost. As she lowered her hand while her log of shit continued it's motion all of a sudden it fell. Katie now had a whole turd laying in the palm of her hand. She brought it out from between her legs and held it up to her face. By now her heart was beating faster than ever. Fortunately she was alone in the house otherwise she wouldn't have dared to hold it like this. After the warmth in her hand the next sensation she experienced was the smell. Katie loved the smell of her own shit and now the source of the smell was just below her face. She breathed in through her nose so that it's smell entered her body. She knew what it would do and was not surprised this time when her pussy craved attention. This time though her nipples hardened and tingled. 'That was new' she thought to herself.

With her other hand she held the tip of her turd between her fingers, she wanted to know what it felt like. Her fingers squeezed the end releasing an even stronger odour. Katie thought the whole experience was beautiful. She squeezed more of it so that shit covered the tips of her fingers, the texture felt wonderful. While she was doing this she continued defacating, enjoying the sensation of passing her excrement and delighting in the sound of it ploping into the water below. Her state of sexual arousal had now surpassed anything her body had experienced before.

She was explaining all this in detail to her supportive mother who was listening intently. Lucy herself was, by now, extremely aroused by the whole scenario.

Now though, Katie was starting to worry about what her mum must be thinking. "Mum, promise me you won't be cross."

"Darling, I've already told you I'm not going to be cross. Come on sweetheart, don't stop telling me now.

"Well, by now my fingers were really dirty and I hand poo stains on my other hand as well. I panicked mum, I'm sorry."

"It's alright Katie, it doesn't matter, what did you do?"

"I put my dirty fingers in my mouth and sucked, it was the only way I thought of to clean them! I'm sorry, I was panicking!"

Lucy drew in a deep breath, almost a gasp but it wasn't out of disgust for what her daughter had just told her. It was a reaction to the sexual energy that suddenly flowed through her. Katie didn't know at the time but her mother became very highly sexually aroused whenever she saw her partner eat human excrement. This was one of the main reasons she became so upset when Julie left her. A realisation that she would find it extremely difficult if not impossible to find another woman willing to turn her on that much through such an extreme act. Right now, of course, her daughter wasn't actually eating her own shit, merely talking about it. Lucy was stunned at how much that alone had sent her sexual desires into overdrive. The fact had not escaped her either that if she plays her cards right she might actually be able to watch while this young woman eats some human waste, possibly even Lucy's own waste. By now though her feelings were mixed and confused. Would she really be able to encourage her own daughter to eat human feces just so she could achieve, what for her, would be an immense sexual pleasure. She knew in her head she should put a stop to this now. The problem was, her head was not controlling her actions, her heart was. And right now her heart was telling her that her lust needed feeding and that her sexual attraction to her own daughter had gone way past the point of no return.

Lucy was woken from her mini trance by her daughter talking to her. "Mum? Are you alright?"

"Oh, err yes, sorry dear, I was day dreaming wasn't I?"

"You think I'm disgusting don't you?"

"No I don't, stop thinking that way. If you want the truth, I was actually getting turned on!"

"Really? What, by me talking about sucking my fingers clean?"

"Yes Katie, exactly that!"

"Wow!" Was all Katie could say.

"So what happened next?" Lucy was desperate to hear more of her daughter's revaluations.

"Well, when I put a finger in my mouth, you know, one covered in my poo, I expected it to taste like the most disgusting thing imaginable but it didn't! In fact it didn't taste horrible at all and it made me feel even hornier than I was already! It's not supposed to be like that is it? Oh god mum, I can't say anymore. You must think I'm a filthy bitch?"