A Special Kind of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I placed the glass on my bedside table then stared down at the plateful of my shit. It looked beautiful mum!" Katie looked directly at her mother to try to gauge any reaction. There wasn't much of any significance, just Lucy smiling. Katie was well aware of her mum's sexual state as she watched her fondle her own breast.

Katie continued. "I picked the plate and climbed onto my bed, got comfortable in a sitting position and placed my shit next to me. My heart was pounding!"

Still no real reaction from her mum, just a little smile again.

"I knew what I was doing was wrong and dirty but I couldn't stop myself. It's hard to explain, I knew I shouldn't do it but there was this voice in my head telling me that it was what I wanted. I wanted to eat it so badly mum. Now that it was all there, on my bed next to me, there was no way I wasn't going to eat it all. And I was so, so turned on! I desperately wanted to play with myself."

"Masturbate?" Lucy interrupted.

"Yeah."

"We'll go on then, you can say that word Katie."

"I desperately wanted to masturbate, my whole body was own fire! By now the smell in my bedroom was really strong and the stronger it got the hornier I got!" Katie waited for her mum to interrupt again but nothing was said.

"I picked up one of the turds on the plate and just ate it! I'd eaten them before so I knew it would be nice and this one was no different. This time though I took a sip of piss and washed it down knowing that, this time there was still loads more to go!

I picked up another piece and squeezed it between my fingers. I love doing that, I love the way the smell intensifies and fills the room even more and fills my nostrils. Mum, I don't no why and I'm sorry but I absolutely love the smell of my own poo..... my own shit! And I love the feel of it between my fingers, it's awesom! I so wanted to masturbate, I really did but I was determined not to do it until I'd eaten the whole dump! So I just put my dirty fingers in my mouth and sucked them clean then picked up another turd and ate it, then another and another. Before I could really register what I was doing I'd eaten the lot!" A slight hesitation followed then Katie continued. "The whole fucking lot!!"

"That's beautiful darling." Replied Lucy.

Katie still had more to say. "I even licked the plate clean! Then I licked my fingers clean, there was nothing left mum, the whole fucking lot had gone and it was all in my fucking stomach!! It was awesome mum! I picked up my glass of piss and then drunk that, all of it! It was so easy, I didn't gag on any of it or struggle to eat it, I just loved it, every fucking mouthful!! I felt so proud of myself! I'd finally achieved something, or at least that's how it felt. I'd never felt more proud of myself ever mum! I instantly knew that I'd do it again! I then masturbated, sitting up on on my bed and had the most amazing orgasm ever! I was so relieved I'd put a towel on the bed 'cos I squirted loads!"

"That's wonderful Kate and I'm so proud of you as well darling." There was genuine delight in Lucy's voice which wasn't lost on her daughter.

"Thanks mum."

"Thanks for what sweetheart?"

"For understanding."

"That's alright Katie, mum knows how hard it can be to talk about. I'm proud of you for opening up to me."

Katie leans forward to give her mum a kiss and the two women enjoy a sensual kiss together. By now Lucy's lust has taken her over completely.

"Katie luv, will you come to bed with your mum and let me fuck you darling, I've never been so fucking horny in my life!"

Katie nods then says. "Yeah I'd like that, but mum."

"Yes darling."

"Are we going to scissor?"

"That's right but don't worry, I'll will show you how to dot it."

"Yes alright but it's not that. I don't want it to be a clean fuck!"