A Special Kind of Love Pt. 03

Story Info
Mum and daughter have scat sex together.
7.6k words
4.78
15.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's words stunned her mother again, she was starting to make a habit of this. "What did you say darling?"

"I don't want a clean fuck!" Katie repeated herself.

"Katie luv are you sure that's a good idea? You're still a virgin aren't you?"

"We had sex last night." Replied Katie

"Oh sweetheart, that was a bit of oral and some kissing, that's not really loosing your virginity. You've never been penetrated by anything have you darling?" Katie shakes her head confirming she hadn't.

"So, presumably your hymen is still intact?"

" I think so."

"And you've never scissored with another woman, made love to her?"

"No!"

"Oh Katie, look sweetheart, scat sex is completely different darling, maybe your first time at least should be clean, scat sex is a big step, even for two people who are used to sex with each other. Come to bed with me darling, we both want sex don't we then maybe we can talk about a scat session after we've been together a few times. How about that?"

Katie was defiant and determined though. "I'm not fucking you if it's clean sex! I only ever dream about scat sex! Why the fuck do you think I'm still a virgin at 19 years old! I'm waiting to find the right girl mum. If you don't want to then I'll keep looking!"

Katie turned and started walking away. "No Katie, don't go. Please darling!" Lucy was in no mind to see her potential partner for sex walk out on her. Her state of sexual arousal was higher than she had ever experienced before, she was determined to have sex with her daughter one way or another.

"I'm sorry mum but it's scat or nothing!" She paused for a few seconds then continued. "When I play with myself........ masturbate I can't cum very well if I'm not smelling my shit or tasting some or rubbing a little bit on my clit! There, I've said it now, so now you know!" She turned again and started walking out of the room.

"Katie please! Alright then but I've already been to the toilet this morning."

"I haven't!"

Lucy stares at her daughter, desperately wanting to have sex with her. Scat sex wasn't the problem either, she had done that many times before with Julie but scat with her own daughter. Was that a step too far too soon? These thoughts just swirled through her mind as she continued staring at Katie, she was speechless. Katie wanted an answer though.

"Well mum? Do I shit on you or does it go straight down the toilet, I can't hold on to it much longer, the urge will pass soon and we'll have to wait."

Lucy was desperate for sex! She also knew that it would be scat sex or nothing, just frustration. She could masturbate but that would do little to satisfy the lust that had taken over her whole body.

"I'll get the bed ready!

Her daughter smiled and mum returned her smile. "Thanks mum." Replied Katie. Just as Lucy was about to head to the bedroom Katie posed a question. "Mum? Don't we do it on the floor?"

"We can if you want to sweetheart but I like a bit of comfort. It will only take a little longer to protect the mattress, can you wait?"

"Yeah, I think so." Said a grinning Katie.

"Good girl." Lucy walks over to her daughter, places a kiss on her lips and cheekily squeezes her daughter's naked buttock. The kiss was short but sweet, she then continued. "Come with me." Lucy held Katie's hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. Katie followed her mother and was able to admire her naked body. She was a little surprised at just how attractive her mother really was and couldn't help focusing on the gorgeous bum cheeks and slender legs that walked directly in front of her. An older woman she might be but that simply enhanced her attractiveness and sexual appeal. Katie was quite taken aback by her mother's natural beauty and the sight sent further pulses of sexual energy through her own body and centered on her, by now, very moist vagina.

As they entered the bedroom Lucy turned to her daughter and said. "Are you sure about this darling?"

"Yes mum." Was Katie's simple two word reply.

"Good girl. Can you still hold on to it for a little longer while I prepare the bed?"

"Yeah, I think so but be quick." Just as Katie said it she released a little fart. "Oops, pardon me."

"Oooo darling, that's nice and it sounds like you do need to release it soon, I'll try to be quick. Sit over there sweetheart." Lucy said pointing to the chair in the corner of the room.

Katie walked over to the chair and as she did so tried desperately to hold in another fart but failed. She squeaked three times in succession. "Pardon me again, please hurry mum."

Lucy opened a wardrobe and pulled out a large suitcase, found a key to unlock it and opened it. "Don't need to hide this from you anymore now do I?" She says to Katie. I brought it back from Julie's, couldn't bring myself to throw all this out."

Inside the suitcase were plastic sheets and old towels, lots of them. Lucy hurried over to the double bed and pulled off the duvet and threw it out of harm's way. This was followed by all of the pillows leaving the mattress covered by a white sheet. Lucy returned to the suitcase, grabbed a large plastic sheet and quickly spread it out over the mattress. She then laid plastic sheeting either side of the bed and placed various towels both on the bed and on the floor at the sides. "There we go, it's not perfect but it will have to do for now. Are you ready sweetheart?"

Katie nodded nervously as she stood up and made her way over to the bed.

"Are you still sure you want to do this darling, it's going to be really messy and smelly."

"Yeah, I think so."

"Katie! I want it to be more than 'I think so'!"

"Yes! Sorry, I'm ready!" Katie tried to reply in a more positive voice but all of a sudden she became very, very nervous. The reality of what she was about to do had finally sunk in, big time! She knew that in a couple of minutes she was going to be either shitting on her mum's bed, maybe even on her own mum! "I haven't done this before, will you help me?" She nervously asked.

"Hey, come on Katie, of course I'll help you........what are mums for if not to guide their daughters and keep them on the straight and narrow!" Lucy said 'tongue in cheek' and smiled wickedly at her daughter. Katie laughed, her mum's words had the desired effect of relaxing her slightly.

"Haha, funny mum! Both women started giggling.

Lucy got onto the bed and laid in the centre on her back then encouraged her daughter to join her. As Katie climbed on mum instructed her on what to do. "Straddle me and squat down darling, you can dump your load on my tummy."

Katie started positioning herself with her back to her mum's face. "No darling, turn round sweetheart and face me. You do want to pee don't you?" Katie nodded to indicate she did. "Now you can piss over your mum properly can't you." It was said as a statement and not a question. "Piss all over mummy's tits darling, then over my face and hair sweetheart. When I open my mouth make sure to direct your stream into mummy's mouth, I'm really looking forward to drinking some of your piss for the first time!"

Katie was a little shocked at her mum's casual and relaxed attitude and Lucy detected it by reading her face. "Don't worry Katie, I've done this lots of times before with Julie you can let it all out when you're ready."

Katie squatted down, her bum positioned directly over her mum's tummy as instructed. It was almost instantaneous, Katie had been squeezing her bum hole tight for what seemed like an eternity trying to hold her shit in. Now she could finally release! The relief she felt was enormous, she had been convinced she was going to make a mess on the carpet. Now though she could open her bowels. The sexual excitement, already high, had wound up to unprecedented levels.

Katie looked her mum in the eye as the release came, her first turd poking through her anal opening. Lucy couldn't see it yet of course but it wouldn't be long. Out it came, seeing daylight for the first time since Katie had created it. As it gently oozed from Katie's relaxing spincter a powerful sexual surge flooded into her increasingly moist vagina. Katie was squatting sufficiently high enough for it to be released by her ass before touching her mother's toned tummy. Katie did not hear it land, only sensed that, by now, her piece of shit must be laying on the bare flesh of her mother's stomach. A quick glance down between her legs confirmed it was.

Quickly the smell of her own excrement filled the bedroom. There wasn't time to savour it though, her second turd was already poking through and about to be born. At the same time Katie's bladder sought the release it needed. A strong flow of urine poured from between Katie's legs. Initially soaking her mother's breasts then making it's way towards Lucy's face. Katie's fingers expertly directing the stream to where her mum had requested it.

Katie's whole body was buzzing in a sexual excitement she only seemed to experience when going to the toilet. Today though it was several times greater than usual. She watched in awe as her mum opened her mouth, 'fuck' was the only word that sprang to Katie's mind, 'she really DOES want to drink it!' Katie readjusted her piss stream just enough to achieve a 'bulls eye' in her mum's mouth. She looked on in amazement as her mum gulped the first mouthful down!

By now Katie's second turd had been expelled and was laying proudly across the first. She wasn't finished yet though, a third log was on it's way but not before her mum had gulped down another two mouthfuls of urine. As Katie pushed out her third turd she continued staring at her mum. Katie's piss stream was coming to an end and she could only look on in amazement at her piss soaked mum. Lucy's face was drenched and so was her hair, further down her urine soaked breasts had trapped a small pool of the golden nectar. Katie wanted to bend down and suck it up before her mum moved and it trickled away. She couldn't though as she still had business to attend to at the other end. Her third log was now passing through her anal opening and joining the first two.

As it landed the small pool of golden nectar did indeed trickle away from the little crevice it had found. Katie wasn't too disappointed though as it joined the much greater pool that had collected under her mum's back and buttocks, a pool that Katie's feet were now bathing in. Lucy seductively ran her fingers of one hand through the puddle of still warm urine then brought them to her mouth to taste. Katie looked on wishing it was her mouth the fingers had entered.

Lucy didn't miss the wishful look on her daughter's face and ran her fingers through the golden coloured liquid again. This time though she offered them to her daughter who leaned forward to greedily accept them. The familiar taste of her own urine sent little ripples of pleasure through her pelvic region. Katie had never experienced a more romantic situation in her life! Both women smiled lovingly at each other.

"Have you finished Katie?" Lucy asked, referring to the growing pile of shit on her stomach.

"No not yet, I think I can push some more out."

"Take your time darling, mummy wants it all."

Katie continued to push and was rewarded when she felt her spincter relax and open again allowing her to pass another, smaller turd. As that fell from her anal opening another piece made the same journey. Lucy could hear a familiar grunt as her partner, tried emptying her rectum. Then she heard the commentary. "Ah, another bits coming. Mmm, mmm, almost there, ahh, there it goes."

Lucy felt it land, she detected a very slight increase in weight of the pile which had gathered on her tummy. She could tell that her daughter's feces must be relatively soft to have piled up in the manner they did and not land and fall off her body onto the bed. "That's it mum, I've finished." Proclaimed an excited and satisfied Katie.

"Good girl, off you get then. Would you like mummy to clean up your bottom for you darling?" Lucy's remark surprised her daughter somewhat.

"Err, yes please." She politely replied.

"Turn round then and lower yourself over me, you know where this time." Katie turned around and hovered her bum over her mum's face then started lowering herself. She was a little confused though and asked a question.

"But mum, I thought you said you weren't a toilet."

"Oh Katie luv, I'm not a toilet darling, being a toilet does nothing for me at all but I enjoy scat and I enjoy scat sex. Licking my partners dirty ass clean after they have had a shit is part of scat play darling, it's nothing like being a toilet. You are so innocent aren't you."

The last remark embarrassed Katie." I'm sorry mum, I haven't done any of this before and I'm making myself look stupid aren't I?"

"No you're not, but let me help you and you'll be fine. Now, do you want me to clean your bum or not?"

"Yes please." Katie replied and lowered her bum closer to her mum's eager tongue.

"Just a little closer sweetheart.....that's it good girl."

The first contact sent a shiver through Katie's body. Having someone lick her clean was something she had only ever dreamed about, now it was happening for real. She knew full well that her mum's tongue must have collected some shit as it made it's first pass across her anus. She knew just how much of it she usually collects when she wipes herself clean.

The first lick soon became two, then three, then four. Katie stayed in her squatting position as her mum's licking action changed from methodical to a frenzy. She could feel her mum push her face up between her bum cheeks, further and further she buried her face. Katie responded by trying to lower herself onto the invading tongue. Katie felt the lactic acid in her leg muscles start to burn so she went down even further to support herself, almost sitting on her mums face. Katie could feel Lucy's tongue eating her out now. She could feel the tongue make attempts to force it's way into her anus, then she felt swirling actions all around her hole. Her mum's tongue started moving away from Katie's anus and made it's way towards her vagina. Katie moved in unison but the tongue never quite reached her pussy, instead, stimulating the flesh between her two openings. Katie started rocking back and forth helping her mother's attempts to stimulate her. Katie's vagina was crying out for attention but received none and she disappointingly rubbed it herself.

Katie had never realised just how erotic having her bum hole licked clean could be. She knew she had erogenus zones all over her body but her mum seemed to have found one she didn't know existed.

Eventually she could feel her mum's hand push her buttocks up, Katie rose and heard her mum gasp for air! When Lucy regained her breathing she said. "I think you enjoyed that didn't you?"

"OMG mum that was amazing! I didn't know that could feel so good!"

"I thought I'd better stop before you came, I didn't want you to orgasm too soon darling. You taste nice down there by the way!" Both women grinned and both wanted more.

"I need to cum soon mum, my whole bodies on fire!"

"I know you do darling, turn around and get on all fours, then crawl on top of me." Katie moved as instructed then leaned forward to kiss her mum. She noticed some brown smears around her mum's mouth and licked her clean before locking lips together. Katie was expecting to taste more of her own shit as they kissed but there was little left. She was surprised at how efficiency her mum had cleaned her up. "Don't be disappointed darling, I'll give you some to taste soon." Lucy had read her daughter's mind again.

As Katie lifted herself from their kiss she looked down at the pile of shit still sitting proudly on Lucy's tummy. She watched as her mum lifted the two smaller turds from the top of the pile and gently placed them to one side, just under her breasts. She then picked up one of the larger logs and held it in her hand, palm up. She raised her hand so that it hovered just below Katie's pussy. "Can I smear this into your cunt darling?" The use of the word 'cunt' still shocked Katie a little but she still nodded that it was okay.

Almost immediately Lucy slapped her hand against her daughter's snatch, squashing the turd into Katie's pubes. "Oh My God!" Katie called out not expecting that. Lucy proceeded to smear shit into Katie's mound then ran her fingers along her slit. Almost before her daughter could draw breath she felt a shit covered finger enter her most intimate of areas. "Oh fuck mum, this is awesome!" Lucy was impressed with the use of the 'f' word.

"So you like this do you darling?"

"Fucking hell! What are you doing to me? The shit feels so warm and soft and OMG so fucking awesome!" I'm gonna cum in a minute!"

Lucy stopped her sensuous play around Katie's pussy. "No you're not darling, save your orgasm for when we grind our cunts together sweetheart, then you'll feel what 'awesome' really is!"

"Mum! Don't stop pleeease, I want, I need to cum!"

Lucy wasn't having any of that, she wanted her daughter to hold on a little longer and she knew that teasing her would heighten her pleasure in the long run. As her filthy, shit covered fingers left Katie's snatch disappointed, Lucy thought she would at least give her daughter one little treat. She lifted her shitty hand and fingers up to Katie's face which was only centimetres from her own. The pungent smell from Katie's excrement suddenly made Lucy gag and cough a little. "You okay mum?" Katie asked.

"Ooo, yes darling, I think so, cor, I got a big whiff of your shit darling. It's okay, I'm not used to the smell of yours. I'll get use to it soon." Lucy sniffed in the smell deliberately this time and coughed on it again.

"You sure you're okay with this mum?"

"Yes luv, you'll be the same with mine. My smell will be nothing like you are use to. All part of the fun darling, anyway, here you are." Lucy smears her shit covered fingers over Katie's lips then pushed them into her daughter's mouth. Katie immediately opened her mouth to readily accept the invading filth, except for Katie, it's not filth at all. She eagerly suckes her own excrement from her mother's fingers and hand. Lucy watched in stunned amazement as Katie cleaned up and swallowed her own filth. "My turn now sweetheart, grab a handful." Lucy says instructing her daughter.

Katie knew exactly what was being referred to and without hesitation scooped up a larger turd, one that she herself had passed only a short while earlier. Moving herself to a lying position next to her mum she watched as Lucy opened her legs wide and drew her knees up, soles of feet still on the bed. The action is not lost on Katie who sensed that her mother was eager to have her vagina covered in excrement as well. Katie didn't disappoint and slapped it down onto Lucy's exposed and seriously wet cunt. Lucy laughed knowing it was her daughters attempt to mimick the same action she had used. Katie laughed as well and kissed her mother, albeit briefly.

She looked up and over to the partly squashed turd between her mum's legs and proceeded to smear it all over and then inside Lucy's soaking wet pussy. "My god mum, you're soaked down here."

"That's how much this turns me on darling." Lucy paused and thought for a moment then corrected herself. "How much YOU turn me on darling!" Katie grinned as she mashed more of her shit into her mother's vagina. Two shit covered fingers slipped easily between her outer lips, then a third as she stimulated Lucy's soaking wet cunt. Katie searched for her mum's clit, the gasp from her mother indicated she had found it.

"Careful darling, don't rub me too much, I'm almost there already." Katie took notice of her mum's words and moved her fingers away from her clit. "Are you ready to make love to your mum now darling?"

Katie nodded to confirm she was. "Good girl, let's get into position then but just a minute." Lucy reached down and picked up another piece of shit resting on her body. It was one of the smaller logs Katie had passed as she neared the end of her dump earlier. Lucy lifted it towards her daughter's mouth which Katie instinctively opened. "Pop it in darling, but only half way, don't be greedy!" Both women smiled lovingly at each other.