A Special Kind of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the small log half in Katie's mouth and the other half protruding out, her mum said. " Now give your mum a nice shitty kiss then we can make love sweetheart." Mother and daughter, already in a highly aroused sexual state moved towards each other. Lucy's mouth opened wrapping her lips around the filth protruding from her daughter's mouth. Their lips finally engaged and as they did so both women placed arms around each other. Lucy bit into her daughter's shit breaking it in two. Their lips remained locked together but then momentarily parting as the smell of feces made it's way into Lucy's nostrils. The sudden increase in intensity of smell made Lucy gag again but it didn't deter her. She regained her composure and attached her lips to her daughters once again.

Katie had not kissed anyone intimately and sexually until the day before when she had an incestuous kiss with her own mum. Her experience of a french kiss was therefore limited to say the least. The scat kiss she was now starting was already way off the scale in comparison to yesterday's kiss.

Both women tried to chew the shit in their respective mouths at the same time as intimately snogging each other. Shitty tongues delved into each others filth filled mouths. Lucy was cross with herself as she gagged again but it still didn't deter her. She knew that getting use to another person's shit would take a little time. Chewed and mashed feces were exchanged between mouths and caused a brown coloured drool to start running out of both women's mouths. It ran down their chins and dripped on their naked breasts.

Still they snogged, a prolonged french kissing, shitty assault on each others faces. Lucy then moved to a more dominant position so that Katie's mouth was in an upturned receiving position. Katie felt her mother empty her mouthful of shit into hers. She started swallowing some of her own feces together with her own and her mum's saliva. Not wanting her mum to miss out she then assumed the more dominant role herself and swung her mother around so that the roles were reversed. Lucy did not complain as her mouth was filled with the remaining shit and saliva mix.

Katie wasn't expecting her mum to swallow as she herself had done but was pleasantly surprised when she realised her mum's mouth was emptying. Katie knew there could only be one destination, she moved her hand and gently rubbed her mother's stomach.

Eventually their intimate kiss finished and lips parted from each other. Both their mouths were empty of solid matter, only a brown stained residue of drool remained. Katie in particular noticing the colour of her mum's teeth, that together with the shit smeared all around her mother's mouth was the most erotic sight she had ever seen. So much so Katie wanted sex and wanted it desperately. First though she could only say "Wow!"

Lucy then repeated it. "Wow!"

"That was awesome!" A stunned Katie continued.

"Do you want to make love to your mum now darling?"

"Yeah, you try stopping me! I'm so fucking horny it's unreal!"

"Me too Katie, me too! Do you know what to do?"

"I think so, we're going to scissor aren't we?"

"That's right sweetheart, let's get into position." Before they started positioning themselves though Lucy searched for the remaining small turd which had now fallen into the bed. She found it and placed it safely to one side. "We'll save that for another beautiful shitty kiss later shall we?" Katie didn't reply, the smile on her face was enough for her mum to know the answer was yes.

"Come on then sweetheart, swing your leg over me and let's get our cunts grinding together."

Lucy's choice of language was still shocking her daughter a little but by now Katie was starting to understand why her mum had said it was erotic. Both women positioned themselves, with Katie surprising herself by how natural and instinctive the move was.

"Good girl Katie, are you sure you've never done this before?"

"Yeah, never but I've dreamed about doing it loads of times!"

"Not with your mum though I bet!"

Katie gave her mum a sheepish and non committal grin! The next second Lucy grabbed her daughters leg and pulled her in tightly. Lucy's cunt then slapped up against her daughter's causing Katie to gasp.

"Fuck!" Was all a surprised Katie said. Not wanting to be outdone she grabbed her mum and pulled her in even tighter. Lucy started humping her daughter, slapping her soaking vagina against her lovers. The two women then started grinding together, both gyrated their hips and mashed their filth covered cunts together in a sexual frenzy.

Katie glanced down and looked at the brown mess between both their crotches. Shit and pussy juices married together in perfect harmony and sexual bliss as they continued to grind and slam together. It didn't take long for both women to heat up and cause beads of sweat to leak from the pores in their naked flesh. Katie soon realised that even a sweating naked body felt erotic in itself and gripped her mother even tighter as she wanted and needed to slide her entire nakedness over her mum's sweating, naked flesh.

Katie had never made love before, to anyone, male or female and making love to her mother exceeded anything she had ever imagined or dreamed about. Her technique felt a little awkward to start with, random almost but it wasn't long before mother and daughter humped each other in unison. Deliberate motions seemingly evolved into natural muscle reflexes which took on a movement of their own.

Their speed increased, the movement of travel between their hot, wet sexes decreased. The ferocity of highly sexed pussy's, one experienced, one virginal, slapping and grinding together increased. Even the sound was erotic as vaginal lubricants mixed with human excrement could be heard squishing and squashing together in a filth laden concoction. The mixture spreading and lubricating as both women fucked each other increasingly harder and faster in a shit fuelled frenzy.

The inevitable soon approached for Lucy, she was already close to the edge even before she started fucking her daughter. "Oooo.....fuck, keep going, don't stop now darling.... I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, fuck." Lucy shouted in ecstasy as she felt her climax building. She increased the speed of her fucking motions even more. Katie responded and started humping her mum with a pace she didn't even know she could achieve.

Katie suddenly felt her mother's body jerk and spasm uncontrollably. She had never held another woman like this before but instinctively she knew her mum was having an orgasm. Katie pulled Lucy's face into hers to kiss her. Their mouths became locked together in a passion Katie had only ever dreamed about. She gripped her mum tightly as she felt her mum's orgasm vibrate through her own body.

Katie didn't manage to climax at the same time, a combination of inexperience and even at this stage, a small amount of apprehension. She was, after all having sex with her own mother and even though she wanted it more than anything else at that precise moment, she knew it was still forbidden, a taboo not many experience.

By now Lucy was sweating profusely, their lips finally parted, the kiss had ended. Her breathing was ragged and heavy, her body still shaking in Katie's arms. Katie had no idea that she could have that effect on another woman. She simply held on to her mum more in sheer amazement than anything else. Lucy slowly came down from her highly charged climax, her post coital state giving her a glow only successful sex can give a woman.

"Fuck!" Was the first word after her senses started returning to normality. "Fuck! That was something else! Wow! It's never been that intense before!"

"Are you alright mum?"

"Yes darling, thank you, Wow! I'm still glowing! That was fantastic Katie, fuck, I'm still shaking!" Lucy collapsed down on the bed to regain her composure, she had a huge smile on her face. She had needed some good sex and that was certainly what she had just experienced. It had been several weeks since she had last made love to her former girlfriend and Katie had proved to be just the tonic she needed. As her body and mind started to relax she looked up lovingly into her daughter's eyes. Katie smiled and laid alongside her wrapping an arm around her mother and kissing her sensually on the lips. As their lips separated it dawned on Lucy that her sexual partner did not manage to achieve the same outcome as she had. "Katie luv, you didn't climax did you?

Katie shakes her head then says. "No." She pauses and follows up rather hesitantly and nervously with. "I was close but when you started shaking and screaming out it scared me a bit and well, err, I didn't finish. Umm I knew what was happening to you and I, err didn't want to spoil it for you so I left you to enjoy yours."

"Oh Katie, come here!" Lucy gave her daughter a big hug. "You shouldn't have stopped, it's wonderful when both of us orgasm at the same time or very close. You should've carried on fucking me until you came as well!"

Lucy notices a tear well up in Katie's eye and her daughter says. " I'm no good at this am I, I'm sorry."

"Don't be so silly, of course you're good at it. You don't think I would have cum the way I did if you weren't any good do you?"

"No, I suppose not." She paused then carried on. "But I wouldn't do it clean would I, like you wanted to and now I've still got it wrong!"

"Katie, that's enough, it was just a little bit of inexperience that's all. Next time you'll know to go all the way won't you?"

"Next time? You mean you want to do it again, err, you know, with me?"

"Why not sweetheart? I thought it was beautiful, didn't you?"

Katie started crying and hugged her mother tightly. "Yeah, I'd love to!"

"Good girl, that's sorted then. Come on beautiful, let's see if we can give you an orgasm! Ready to go again?"

"What now?"

"No time like the present."

"But you've only just, you know cum... haven't you?

Lucy chuckled at her daughter's comments. "So? Julie was always telling me I was insatiable! Come on let's get in position, mummy wants you to fuck her again!" Lucy grinned and both women laugh, Katie is starting to enjoy her mum's use of the word 'mummy' as she startd getting another sexual kick out of it.

"Mum! You're really naughty but okay then." Katie wasted no time getting into position again and rubbed her already inflamed pussy lips up against her mother's. The first thing she noticed was how wet her mum was between her legs, not really surprising though seeing as she hadn't cleaned up from her orgasm only minutes earlier. The shit covering both their cunts was still there, now mixed more than ever with natural vaginal lubricant and cum juices. As she started making love to her mother again Katie could clearly see a brown liquid ooze out from between her mum's pussy lips. The sight turned her on again, she knew it must be her shit which had caused the brown colouring. She did after all push plenty of it inside her mother initially, following what her mum had done to her. As they ground and slapped cunts together she knew her vagina must be the same. It aroused her knowing her cunt had filth pushed inside it by her mum's fingers.

As they started building up a rhythm again Katie noticed the piece of her own shit which Lucy had put aside 'for later'. She stopped what she was doing and reached over to pick it up. "Can I have it now?" She asked.

"If you want it now, of course you can."

Katie grinned and put all of it greedily into her mouth, not sharing it this time, then she started gyrating her hips and grinding her cunt into her mum's again. Lucy looked on as Katie chewed on the shit in her mouth, savouring it and not swallowing. She simply rolled it around tasting and enjoying every bit of it. A shitty brown drool of excrement and saliva started running from between her lips and flowed down her chin dripping onto her breast. Still she savoured every moment of the filth in her mouth and seemingly oblivious to her mother staring at her in astonishment. It was obvious to Lucy that it was the shit in her daughter's mouth which was arousing her more than the actual act of fucking.

Lucy pulled her daughter in tight helping her to enjoy the moment even if it was different to any lovemaking she had enjoyed with Julie in the past. Katie appeared to be in a completely different world as she put a hand down between her legs to rub herself.

Katie was still grinding her cunt up against her mother's but now her fingers were starting to take over. Lucy soon realised that Katie needed to masturbate in order to achieve an orgasm. She put it down to lack of experience with someone else but she knew her daughter was masturbating a little too much now rather than making love.

Katie fingered herself furiously, the fucking had stopped, she was taking herself over the edge, the shitty drool still oozing from her mouth! Lucy relaxed a little and watched her daughter. Their cunts were still only centimetres apart but their lovemaking had ended and not by Lucy's actions.

All of a sudden and without warning, Katie let out a cry, the sound of which Lucy was familiar with. She knew it was a signal that Katie was about to orgasm and right on cue a climax engulfed her daughter.

What Lucy wasn't expecting though was the squirt! A powerful jet of girl cum shot out from Katie's uretha, the fluid splashing over Lucy's stomach and breasts. After the initial surprise she used her hand to rub it over her naked flesh then instinctively brought her hand to her face. Lucy tasted the fluid coating her hand and fingers.

As she did so Katie was shuddering and shaking in her own private orgasm, the sounds of female ecstasy filling the room. Lucy was somewhat puzzled and slightly confused. 'Why did she have to masturbate? We were scissoring, making love to each other, I could have given her that orgasm!' Lucy had given her daughter what she wanted, a dirty fuck. She looked down at their respective crotches, there was still plenty of shit and vaginal lubricant. 'Maybe next time.' she thought to herself. 'will there be a next time?' she wondered, 'hell yes if she had anything to do with it!' her mind was racing with sexual thoughts and her daughter was centre stage in them.

As Katie came back down from her climax her mind started to process the vision of her mum licking up the fluid from her squirt, in fact Lucy was still sucking her fingers as Katie spoke. "Tastes a bit like urine doesn't it?"

"Most of it probably is piss sweetheart but there's likely to be some of your juice as well. How do you know anyway? Oh, don't tell me, you've swallowed it before."

"Yep, I always try to catch as much of it as I can, it's delicious isn't it?"

"You're a dirty girl aren't you Katie?"

Lucy immediately spotted the look of dismay on her daughter's face. "Hey sweetheart, I'm not criticising, it's a compliment darling. I like dirty young women Katie, it's my weakness, they turn me on like fuck."

"Am I turning you on?"

"Katie luv, you are turning me on way more than you could ever appreciate darling, I've never been so fucking horny in my life!"

Katie felt a little embarrassed but she also glowed with a sense of achievement. She had no idea she could have that effect on anyone.

"Come on sweetheart," said Lucy, "it's time we had a shower and got ourselves cleaned up."

"Yeah, okay you're probably right. Do you want to go first?" Replied a rather naive Katie.

"Oh Katie, you're so sweet! I was thinking of together sweetheart! Shall we shower together? It can be nice 'n sexy!

Mum! You're terrible! I didn't know you were like this but alright then!"

"There's a lot you don't know about your mum darling!" Lucy grabs her daughter by the hand and starts pulling her off the bed. "Be careful you don't drop shit onto the carpet, it's a buggar to clean up!" Lucy said as both women climbed off the bed and made their way to the bathroom.

Lucy stepped in first then led Katie in by the hand and closed the shower screen behind them. Neither spoke until Lucy switched the shower on, the initial cold spray causing both women to step aside and huddle together so as not to be standing in the cold stream of water. "Fuck!" Cries out Lucy, "Fuck that's cold, come on Katie let me move away until it warms up." By now Lucy is standing up close and personal to her daughter as both woman wait the few seconds for warm water to spray over their naked, sweaty and filthy bodies.

Lucy wrapped her arms around her daughter and kissed her. The kiss is returned passionately and so is the hug. Both Lucy and Katie are now finding themselves more and more relaxed during sexual contact together. Something not lost on either of them as hands from both women started exploring and fondling each other.

As the water warms both instinctively move under the welcoming spray. Lucy reached over for the shower gel, squeezed some out and proceeded to lather up her daughter. She started on Katie's breasts causing her daughter to let out a gasp.

"Feels nice doesn't it? You wait until we both rub our soapy boobs together then rub our bodies up against each other. Fancy another fuck in here?"

"Mum! You're terrible! But alright then!" Both women giggle together again! Katie then realised what she had just agreed to and that it won't be a 'dirty' fuck. "Um, on second thoughts, no, err, let's just cleanup shall we?"

Lucy pretended not to hear, she knew very well why her daughter didn't want another fuck. Instead she just carried on lathering her up. Thinking that Lucy will respect her decision Katie starts lathering up her mum and both women slid their soapy breasts against one another. They then started holding each other closely and rubbed their naked soapy flesh together. Katie couldn't believe how good it felt and rubbed her body rhythmically and sensually against her mum with ever increasing enthusiasm. She kissed her mother lovingly and passionately as a feeling of warmth filled her body in the inviting flow of warm water that ran through her hair.

Lucy decided that now was the moment and gently pushed her right thigh up against her daughter's moistening pussy. Katie instinctively parted her legs slightly to allow her mother better access.

Lucy started increasing the pressure her thigh was placing on Katie's crotch and she could feel her daughter respond. Katie started rubbing her pussy on her mother's leg applying pressure to her clit when suddenly she stopped and pulled away.

"No mum, please, I can't."

"Why not sweetheart, just let yourself go and enjoy it, come on darling." Lucy pushed herself up against her daughter again, almost forcing her backwards as she lifted her thigh more forcefully into Katie's crotch.

"Mum please no!" Katie's voice sounding increasingly desperate. "Mum please, can you go to the toilet first, please, you know and put some shit in my mouth or something. Pleeease mum!"

"I don't need the toilet darling and you you can cum without that, just relax."

"Mum! NO! Please, I can't cum properly without putting some shit in my mouth!!! Now STOP it!" Katie pushed her mum away and started crying.

"Hey, hey, alright darling, I'm sorry, I'll stop."

"You don't have to be sorry, it's me, I'm sorry. I'm just scared mum! I can't climax anymore unless I'm tasting my own shit! I've done it like that so often now that I can't cum without it! I'm not normal am I?"

"It's unusual Katie but I'm sure it's only in your head. If you let mummy try then I'm sure I can make you cum without doing that." Lucy saw the look of unease on her daughter's face and continued talking to her. "But don't worry sweetheart, I'm not going to try anymore now. Would you like me to help you though, I mean, to have sex without shit?"

"I don't know, I like sex with shit though, I don't know what to do, I'm sorry." Replied Katie as she wrapped her arms around her mother again and pulled her close. The shower still cascading warm water over both women as they enjoyed another intimate kiss together.