A Special Kind of Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy spoke first. "Fucking hell Katie! What are you doing to me darling! No one has ever turned me on the way you turn me on sweetheart. I'm so fucking horny again it's unreal!"

Katie seized the opportunity. "So will you take me to bed then, when I've finished wiping my bum?"

"No darling I'm not, I've told you that!"

"But you said you're horny and so am I."

"I shall masturbate again BUT you are NOT going to!"

"Mum! Please, I want sex!"

"I know you do but you'll have to wait. I have a little treat lined up for you but not yet."

"What is it?"

"I'm not telling, now come on, finish wiping your bum."

Katie displayed a sulky face but did as she was told and took another swipe of her still dirty anus. Her hand came back out from under her bum again, this time with shit covering the tip of her fourth finger.

A curious Lucy asked why she used a different finger each time. Katie went on to explain that a dry finger cleaned her bum better. If she used a wet finger then it just slid across her bum hole without really picking up any poo.

"So what do you do if you run out of dry fingers and you're still not clean?" Lucy enquired.

"I'm usually clean by then but if I have a very dirty bum then I have to go back into the bathroom later to finish off." It was said casually, Katie was getting used to opening up to her mum.

"Well, you won't have to come back anymore. What we'll do is leave a hand towel in the bathroom so if you run out of fingers then you can dry your hands and carry on."

Katie beamed. *Thanks mum, you're the best!"

"Just don't forget to take it out when we have guests!" They both giggled.

Katie finished cleaning her bum while Lucy watched every detail, she then stood up as her mum moved out of the way. Katie turned and went to flush the toilet but not before Lucy had leaned over to look at her daughter's shit at the bottom of the pan. It was not covered in toilet paper as was usual, instead it stared back up at Lucy as it marinated in the now lightly golden coloured water.

"Mum! Don't look at it!"

"Why not sweetheart? It's a sexy sight! Such a waste though, just flushing it away. We'll have to do something naughty with it another time won't we?"

"You're terrible mum!"

"Why? Don't you want to then?"

"Well, yeah but you know what I mean!"

Lucy ran a finger across her daughter's naked breast. "Well, I think your gorgeous boobs will look even sexier covered in some of your beautiful shit, don't you?"

"Yeah but mum. Please stop turning me on anymore if you're not going to take me to bed."

With that Katie flushed the toilet.

"Come on then, mummy still wants a piss and I can't hold on much longer."

"Shall we do it here?" Katie asked

"No, not in the bathroom." Lucy replied, then she grabbed a towel and led her daughter downstairs. They went nto the lounge where Lucy laid the towel on the carpet. "It's just incase you spill some sweetheart, it will be your first time taking it straight from source won't it?"

Katie gave a nervous nod and said 'yeah'.

"We will do it down here, I don't like going to the toilet in the bathroom anymore than I have to. It's much more fun elsewhere." Lucy explained to her daughter and then she picked up on Katie's nervousness.

"Are you alright Katie? You do want to be mummy's toilet don't you? I only need a wee."

"Yeah, I'm fine mum sorry, just working out how best to do it."

Lucy took over and instructed her daughter on how she wanted to use her new toilet. She explained that she would stand on the towel, open her legs and bend her knees but only a little way. Just so that she could shorten the gap between mouth and pee hole.

Katie was told to kneel on the towel and in front of her mum. Then look up and position her mouth close to her mum's pussy.

She did as she was told. "I'm ready when you are." Katie said.

"Good girl, now when I piss just stay still and I will fill your mouth. Don't move, I will adjust the direction of my piss so it goes in, you don't need to move at all, got that?"

Katie nods and just says "Uh, uh." Through an open mouth.

"Good girl, now when mummy starts peeing your mouth will fill up. When it's nearly full I will try to slow my piss stream down. That's when you swallow, okay?"

Katie nods.

"The first few times we do this, I will say 'swallow' when it's time for you to swallow each mouthful. After a couple of days you should get the timing right and then it will be up to you to swallow at the right time. Have you got all that?"

Katie nods again and repeats "Uh, uh." She then closes her mouth to speak properly. "I'm looking forward to this, it's exciting isn't it?"

"Yes it is Katie and I'm looking forward to it as well. Now open your mouth again sweetheart, it'll be coming out in a second."

Katie opened her mouth wide and just below her mum's shaved vagina. Her heartbeat rose as she waited in anticipation of the stream of piss about to fill her mouth.

"Here it comes darling." Said mum and a couple of seconds later Katie felt the warm flow of her mother's piss start to fill her mouth. Then she felt the piss stream slow as her mum shouted 'Swallow'.

Katie gulped down the first mouthful she had ever taken directly from source and opened her mouth wide again. as quickly as she could. She didn't dare move, her mum had told her to stay still and she would direct the piss. Katie wasn't to try and follow it. She felt her mouth fill again.

"Swallow." Came the instruction and she gulped the second mouthful down.

What surprised both mum and daughter was how quickly they seemed the build a rhythm and understanding. Lucy continued to urinate and Katie continued to swallow. Several mouthfuls and swallows later Lucy's piss stream slowed then dried up.

"Last mouthful darling." Said Lucy as her bladder finally emptied.

Katie gulped the last mouthful down and the familiar excited grin appeared across her face. It melted her mother's heart and not for the first time. "Wow! That was awesome mum!" Katie could barely contain her excitement. "I didn't spill much did I!"

"Oh Katie darling, what can I say? You were perfect sweetheart. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"No!* Katie replied rather indignantly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, I believe you. It's just that it seemed to come so naturally to you. A little bit of piss ran out of your mouth and it looks like there is a tiny damp patch on the towel but hey, apart from that you swallowed the whole fucking lot!"

Katie laughed then her mum laughed with her.

"So I did it okay then, was I a good toilet?"

"Oh Katie, you're a natural darling, you're going to make a wonderful toilet for mummy, I am so proud of you!" Lucy was genuinely surprised but ultimately pleased. "You haven't licked the drips off me yet though."

"Oh, sorry." Katie replied and promptly reached up and licked any remaining drops of urine from her mother's pussy lips.

"Thank you darling, but don't forget to clean me up properly will you?"

"No, sorry mum."

"It's alright darling you're still learning." Lucy knelt down to join her still kneeling daughter and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Will you take me to bed now?"

"No Katie, not yet!" Lucy sounded exasperated but she could understand her daughter's frustration. She put her hand between Katie's legs and ran her finger along her daughter's vaginal slit. Katie was wet, very wet. Lucy smiled to herself.

The morning progressed with not much happening. Katie prepared a light lunch around 12:30 much to her mother's delight. Lucy was already enjoying being waited on.

After clearing the plates away Katie returned to the lounge where her mum was sitting.

"Put some clothes on Katie, we're going for a walk, I need to get out for some exercise and fresh air." Lucy stated.

It wasn't a surprise that Lucy needed some fresh air. She had spend the last few weeks moping about at home and feeling sorry for herself since her relationship with Julie ended. Katie was pleased, it was another sign that her mum was getting over Julie walking out on her. Katie even dared to think that her mum might actually be returning to some sort of normality. Although when she thought about it a little more she wasn't sure was 'normality' was anymore. The taste of her mum's urine still lingering in her mouth emphasizing that fact perfectly.

"Where shall we go?" Enquired Katie.

"Fancy a walk through Billings Wood? It's usually quiet there."

"Yeah, sounds cool. I'll grab some jeans and get my walking shoes."

"Oh, so you're going topless are you?"

"Haha, funny mum, I'll grab a top as well!" Katie laughed, she was pleased her mum seemed to be in a much better place than she was on Friday evening when Katie returned home from work.

They both dressed in appropriate clothing for an outdoor walk and were ready to leave.

"I need a wee before we go. Can I go to the toilet please?" Asked Katie feeling a little awkward about having to ask but she knew it was something she had to get use to.*

"Yes you can but mummy needs to go first."

"Oh, okay then, don't flush it, I'll do that."

"Katie! Do you want to do this or not? I wasn't planning on using the bathroom!"

"Oh shit! Of course not! Umm, right, okay then, err, what here?" Katie was clearly flustered and had seemingly forgotten her mum's preferred toilet arrangements already. She hadn't of course but wasn't quite expecting it to be literally 24/7. She thought it was to be more of a sexual play sort of arrangement.

"Are you sure you want to do this sweetheart? It's a lifestyle change Katie, an alternative life. It's not as if I haven't told you, I'm going to stop using the bathroom sweetie."

"Yes, I know, I don't know what I was thinking. You've already taken the toilet paper out! Why am I always so stupid? I can't even be a toilet and do it properly!" By now Katie was getting distraught. She knew she had messed up yet again and started beating herself up inside. "I'm really sorry mum, will you forgive me? I do want to be your toilet, more than anything else in this world."

Lucy was starting to get a little fed up and cross with her daughter's seemingly wavering attitude. "Well Katie, it's about time you started to show it! If you really do want to be my toilet then start showing your mother some respect and start behaving like a fucking toilet! If not the whole fucking deal is off and you can move back into your old bedroom!" Lucy was fuming, she turned her back on her daughter and folded her arms across her chest. The statement made by Lucy's action was not lost on her daughter.

"I said I'm sorry mum." A contrite Katie walked over to her mum who still had her back facing her. Katie wrapped her arms around her mother from behind.

"Take your hands off of me Katie!"

"Mum please, I'm sorry." Replied Katie as she removed her arms from around her mum. Katie just stood there and had never felt more lonely in her life.

She couldn't see the smirk across her mother's face. Lucy was toying with her daughter and the smirk on her face signalled that Katie was playing right into her hands.

Katie just stood there behind her mum not quite knowing what to do. She clasped her hands together for a tiny bit of comfort but it was no substitute for the rejection by her mum.

"Mum please, I'm sorry. I want you to pee in my mouth, now, please. I want to be your toilet and I promise not to let you down again.... please mum."

Lucy just stood her ground, the smirk on her face growing by the second. By now Katie was getting desperate. She was scared her mum's rejection was real and that any moment now she would walk out of the room. The fear was building in Katie's confused mind and she was becoming worried that if her mum did walk out of the room their young, growing, filthy and incestuos relationship might end before it had chance to blossom.

"Mum please, don't do this, I want you." She said placing her hands either side of her mum's hips and stroked them gently. "Please mum, I do want to be your toilet, will you pee in my mouth....pleeaaase mum, I want you!"

Katie had resorted to begging her mum and Lucy knew she had pushed her daughter far enough by now. There was no point in milking the situation any further. Lucy had achieved what she wanted through their mini stand off. It seemed that Katie was even more keen to become a toilet than Lucy had first thought. Lucy's emotions were a little mixed, pleased that she had found the human toilet she had desired for many years yet a little concerned that it was her own daughter. The hesitation over the latter lasted no more than a couple of seconds though.

Lucy swivelled around in her daughter's loose grip to face her. Katie's hands still held her mum's hips as mother and daughter finally looked at each other again. Katie was shaking a little as she waited for her mum to say something.

"Well, you had better pull mummy's jeans down then hadn't you?"

Katie beamed and Lucy couldn't help but smile back. Katie's smile had always melted her mum's cold heart.

"Yeah, right okay." Said Katie, clearly flustered. She fumbled around with the button on her mum's jeans.

"On your knees Katie! I can't piss right up there!"

"Yeah, right, umm, err sorry." Katie immediately knelt down not letting go of the button. Again she tried undoing it but she was all fingers and thumbs. She could undo her own in one swift movement but she was trying to undo her mum's jeans from an angle she wasn't use to.

"For fucks sake Katie, I'll piss myself soon."

"Sorry mum, I'll do it in a minute."

Finally the button on Lucy's jeans came undone much to Katie's relief. She then reached for the zip and grabbed the tag at the top. As she pulled the zip down it suddenly dawned on her what she was doing. She realised she was about to pull her own mother's jeans down. It had the immediate effect of sexually arousing her.

It didn't stop her though, Katie put her hands around the waistband and eased her mum's jeans down over her hips. She was careful not to remove the knickers at the same time.

"All the way down darling, right down to my ankles, no need to take them off completely."

Katie followed the instructions to the letter then went back up for her mum's knickers. Somehow pulling her mum's knickers down didn't seem right to Katie and she hesitated before asking. "Can I pull your knickers down as well?"

"Well I'm not pissing through them if that's what you think!"

"Yeah, no, right, sorry mum."

"Will you stop keep on saying 'sorry'!

"Yeah okay, sorry, umm I mean...." Katie was interrupted.

"Just pull them down Katie. I don't know why you're embarrassed, you'll be pulling them down often enough soon so get use to it!"

"Yeah, okay, sorry."

"KATIE! Stop saying sorry!"

"Sorry."

Katie placed both her hands onto the elastic waistband of her mum's knickers, a pair of high leg briefs. In doing so her face was directly in front of her crotch and Katie could smell her mother's arousal.

She carefully and slowly pulled them down exposing her mum's shaved vagina. Lucy's sexual arousal was clear to see as well as smell. Katie didn't intend to comment on it but her mum did.

"And before you say anything, yes I'm as horny as fuck again and no I'm not taking you to bed for a fuck. I'm going to have a piss then we're going for a walk."

Katie continued to pull the knickers down and let them rest around her mum's ankles and on top of her jeans.

Lucy immediately opened her legs and squatted slightly. Katie didn't need telling, she opened her mouth millimetres from her mother's slit and pee hole.

The stream if urine was almost instant and it soon filled Katie's mouth.

"Swallow." Came the instruction as before.

A quick gulp and the first mouthful of urine had disappeared down Katie's throat. No sooner had she emptied her mouth then it was filled again. This time though Katie's mind wandered and she missed the signal to swallow. Urine over ran her mouth and onto the sweatshirt she had changed into ready for their walk.

She gulped the next mouthful down at the wrong moment, just as the flow of piss increased. Urine splashed over her face and soaked her sweatshirt again.

"For fucks sake Katie, concentrate!"

"Sorry." Katie replied with her mouth full and spilled yet more pee down her clothes.

"KATIE!"

Mum and daughter eventually get back into rhythm but by then Katie is soaked.

"Sorry mum, I got that all wrong didn't I? I'll go and change before we go out."

"No you won't, we'll be outside when we get there, you'll dry!"

"But mum! I'm soaked in pee, I'll smell."

"So! You're a toilet, toilets smell of piss! Go to the loo then we'll drive to Billings Wood for a walk."

Katie relieved herself in the bathroom but knew better than to argue over her urine soiled clothes. The atmosphere in the car was a little frosty as Lucy drove them to the woods. Katie was a little narked at not being allowed to change into dry clothes and Lucy was disappointed in her daughter for making a complete mess of her last toilet duty.

The short drive seemed to settle them both down however and normal chatting had resumed by the time they had parked the car.

Lucy often strolled through Billings Wood, more recently with Julie but on her own before they met. She found that the fresh air and pleasant surroundings put some perspective on life and always invigorated her.

They both got out of the car and Lucy grabbed the small shoulder bag she had packed before they left. Katie didn't know what was in it, her mum had packed it while her daughter went to the loo. It seemed like old times already with mum thinking of everything before a family outing.

Lucy reached into the bag and pulled out a 500ml bottle of water and handed it to her daughter. "Here you are, drink this."

"No thanks mum, I'm not thirsty yet."

"I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Drink it!" The instruction was firm and without compromise.

Katie stopped what she was doing and just stared at her mum. The sudden realisation as to what was happening coming down on her as though something had fallen from a nearby tree.

"Plaything?" Was all Katie said as a cold shiver went through her.

"Got it in one darling." Said Lucy, still holding the bottle of water arms length towards her daughter.

Katie took the bottle then said. "There are no toilets here are there?"

"Oh, aren't there dear, I wouldn't know." The smirk on Lucy's face told Katie that her mum knew very well there were no toilets for miles around.

Katie took the bottle and downed the contents before handing the empty bottle back. She was convinced she could feel the urge to piss almost instantly but she knew it was just her mind playing games with her.

As usual it was quiet with only the occasional dog walker who passed by. As they started walking Lucy held her daughter's hand.

"Mum! We're in a public place." Said Katie, clearly embarrassed by the sudden show of affection.

"It will be alright, there's no one about and besides, I always used to hold your hand when we went for a walk."

"Yeah, when I was nine maybe, I'm nineteen now!

"Nearly twenty in case you'd forgotten." Interjected Lucy.

"My point exactly." Stated Katie, still feeling awkward about the hand holding.

"Oh, live a little Katie for heaven's sake. It's the 21st century, no one's bothered now by a couple of lesbians holding hands as they walk around."

"I know that but in case YOU'D forgotten, you're my mum! We aren't 'just a couple of lesbians' are we?" Katie always liked giving as good as she got.

"Just shut up Katie and give me a kiss! You're sexy when you get cross." Lucy pulled her daughter closer and planted a smacker on her lips. They had hardly left the parking area! When mum released Katie from the kiss they both giggled like school girls!