A Special Kind of Love Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked Katie strengthened her grip on her mum's hand and smiled affectionately at her. The gap between the two of them narrowed as they walked together. Katie felt as though she had a girlfriend for the first time in her life.

They walked to the start of the trails when Lucy said. "We'll follow the red trail."

"Is that the short one?" Replied Katie, hoping it was.

"No! It's the longest one."

"How long will it take?"

"Two, maybe two and a half hours."

"How long!" Exclaimed Katie already concerned that her bladder wouldn't hold out.

"Come on, don't be silly, you're fitter than me."

Fitness wasn't really Katie's primary concern. Normally it wouldn't have been a problem for her but she was very much conscious of the fact she had already drunk three bladder fulls of her mum's urine earlier, apart from the spill which had still not dried completely on her sweatshirt. Add that to the bottle of water she had just been made to drink and all her mind could think about was 'there's no toilet here'! Constantly thinking about it was making matters worse and after only walking for less than half an hour the urge to pee was already making her squeeze her pelvic floor together.

Katie was NOT enjoying this supposedly peaceful and relaxing walk!

They carried on walking for another half an hour or so when Lucy said. "What's the matter Katie, you're very quiet, aren't you enjoying the walk?"

"You know why, it's all your fault, I need a wee!"

"Oh dear, and there are no toilets are there."

"You're loving this aren't you? Well if I don't soon go I'm going to piss myself and I'll be walking with soaking wet jeans! Is that what you want? On second thoughts don't answer that!"

"Katie, don't be so dramatic, just go behind a tree, it's no big deal."

"I am not squatting down outside in a public place!"

"Well, piss yourself then, I don't care!"

"Mum! I'm getting desperate!"

"Behind a tree or wet jeans then."

Katie gave in, she knew they were her only two options and she sure as hell wasn't going to wet herself. She nipped off the main track into the undergrowth and found what she considerd a suitable place behind a large tree trunk.

Cursing to herself she undone her jeans and pulled them and her knickers down in one swift movement. She then noticed her mum turn and continue walking along the trail.

"Where are you going?" Katie shouts.

"Catch me up when you're done."

"Mum! At least stay and keep look out incase someone comes."

"You'll be fine." Replied Lucy as she walked off into the distance.

"I hate you!" Shouted Katie.

"Love you too darling, catch me up when you've finishing pissing!"

"Shut up, someone might hear."

"Didn't hear that, too far away." Lucy shouted in return."

Katie swore under her breath but is at least relieved when she opened her bladder and heard the hiss of herself urinating and the sound of pee hitting the dead vegetation on the ground.

Just as she was in full flow though, the wind blew up a little stronger and took her stream of piss off direction and straight onto her jeans, which, of course we're crumpled around her feet.

"Fuck it!" She swore out loud and to no one in particular. At least that's what she thought. She was oblivious to the man walking his dog along another trail. One that came up from behind her and one she didn't even know was there.

"Always squat upwind when pissing luv!" Commented the stranger.

Katie jumped out of her skin! She turned her head to where the voice came from and saw a man, probably in his sixties, walking his dog.

He was smirking and looked as though he had enjoyed the show.

"Nice ass though!" He said, adding to Katie's humiliation.

"Fuck off!" Was Katie's abrupt reply. Then she realised that it wasn't his fault she was in the predicament she was in and felt guilty for swearing at him.

By now though the sudden startled turn of her head had caused her to stumble a little making her urinate even more over her knickers and jeans. This time she could now feel pee run down her leg and into her shoe.

"Shit and fuck." She muttered but to no one in particular. Katie readjusted herself as best she could and finished pissing. She could see that sections of the pale blue denim on her jeans had turned a much darker shade. Her heart sank. 'Fucking hell and bollocks.' She muttered under her breath.

Katie stood up and noticed that the man with the dog had continued walking on the other trail path. 'At least he hadn't gone in the same direction as mum', she thought to herself.

As she stood she pulled up her knickers, they were soaked on one side! Then she pulled her jeans up. "Oh shhhit!" She cried out but quietly. Katie's heart started racing and her body started shaking. She didn't know what to do, she had pissed all down one leg of her jeans and there was no way she could hide it!

She pulled her jeans right up, buttoned them up and pulled up the zip. She then inspected the damage as best she could. The cool breeze had already caused her warm urine to cool and the wet denim felt chilled up against her thigh.

Katie had been known to become sexually aroused on occasions while pissing or shitting. This was not one such occasion. How could she face her mum now was all she thought about. She'd have a right old laugh, she could see it now. That was even before she thought about what other people would think if they saw her. She knew it was pretty obvious she had pissed herself and no one would believe her if she told them the truth. Katie was in despair. "How could I be so stupid?" She muttered to herself.

She knew she had no choice but to catch her mum up and 'face the music'.

"Took your time didn't you?" Lucy said when Katie finally joined her. She then noticed her daughter's jeans! "Oh my god!" She said laughing at the same time. "Had a little accident dear?"

""Shut the fuck up! It's all your fault!"

"Now, now, watch your language young lady!" Lucy found her daughter's predicament hilarious. *So what happened?"

"First it was the wind and then this dirty old pervert walked up and startled me."

"I was surprised you chose to do it there, right next to the intersection with that other trail and especially when that man was walking along with his dog! I assumed you were a bit of an exibitionist as well as everything else so I left the two of you alone."

"What! You saw him coming! Why didn't you warn me?"

"Like I said, I assumed you were a bit of an exibitionist so I left you to enjoy yourself."

"No! I didn't see him. I hate you! You could have told me!"

Suddenly Katie burst out laughing, then so did her mum.

"Look on the bright side Katie, you smell nice now!"

Katie laughed again. "He said I had a nice ass!"

"Well you do have a nice ass." Replied Lucy who then promptly grabbed hold of her daughter's butt cheek and squeezed. This time Katie wasn't shocked or embarrassed by the public groping. Instead she laughed again, turned towards her mum and kissed her on the lips. As she did so she spotted a middle aged woman walking towards them.

"A lady is walking towards us." She informed her mum. and promptly stepped away a little.

"Kiss me again and keep kissing me until she has passed us."

Katie didn't argue, moved forward again and just wrapped her arms around her mum and both of them had a public snogging session. Because they were so close together their faces were not really visible and Lucy knew that. Lucy placed her hands on each of Katie's butt cheeks and squeezed them firmly whilst kissing her daughter.

The woman walked closer and took a wide birth on the other side of the lane. She stared at the two kissing women as she walked by but said nothing. When she had passed Lucy and her daughter moved apart and both burst out laughing.

"I can't believe we just done that!" Said Katie.