A Special Lunch

Story Info
Jenny is teased during a lunch with her best friend Rachael.
1k words
4.35
27.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was excited and nervous about playing with her new toy. Paul was traveling again and had gotten her a remote-controlled vibrator. He said that way he could play with her even when he was out of town. He told her to put it in right after her shower this morning. He wouldn't be able to skype with her until tonight, but promised he would play with her throughout the day.

She slowly slid the egg-shaped vibrator into her pussy and then back out a few times. Not nearly as satisfying as Paul's cock, but it still felt good. Her cell phone beeped telling Jenny she had a text. She pulled on her panties holding the vibrator in place as she went to the bedroom to get her phone.

It was from Paul. He was asking if she had put it in yet. She replied that she had and a moment later the vibrator started between her legs. From when they tried it out she thought he had only put it on the lowest setting. The text came back, "I miss you already. I'm going to make sure you think of me all day long." The vibrator started buzzing harder and Jenny almost doubled over from the shock of pleasure. She hoped that was near the top end. After a couple of seconds, it went back down to the lowest level again then turned off. She was already wet. With a smile she finished getting dressed. Even though she didn't have to work she was going to be out today. If he decided to make it buzz like that it could get embarrassing. She thought about taking it out until she got home this afternoon, but decided that she had promised Paul she would wear it so she sat down to eat breakfast.

Fifteen minutes later it came on the lowest level for a couple of minutes and then turned back off just when it was starting to really feel good. She started on the chores around the house and every fifteen minutes it turned on again. Sometimes it was for a minute and sometimes it was only for a few seconds. Soon she was looking forward to the next cycle and was disappointed when it wasn't very long, and found herself looking at the clock in anticipation for a minute before the next cycle. Jenny was getting hornier with every cycle. She could feel her nipples rubbing against the bra she was wearing. Jenny knew she was going to have to leave soon to meet Rachael, her best friend, for lunch. She would leave right after the next cycle. Twenty minutes passed and she longed for the cycle to start. Then Paul texted. He asked are you still meeting Rachael for lunch?

Yes I am.

Enjoy and tell her hi from me.

Jenny left anticipating the next cycle. She arrived at the restaurant and it still hadn't started. Rachael was already at a table and Jenny walked over. As she sat down the vibrator started to buzz softly again. Jenny bit her lip to keep from letting out a soft moan of relief. She hadn't realized how badly she wanted it to start until it did. As they made small talk and ordered their lunch the vibrator kept buzzing away on the lowest level. Suddenly it spiked up and Jenny stopped mid-sentence trying not to squirm. She could feel the wetness in her pussy. Rachael asked, "Are you ok?"

"Yes. Sorry I just lost my train of thought." Jenny replied as she tried to breath normally. It had stopped again. Jenny smiled and continued the conversation. A minute later it started again and slowly rose until it was a middle setting. Jenny was looking at Rachael and nodded, but wasn't listening any more as the pleasure took over her thoughts. As it buzzed away Jenny could feel herself getting close to an orgasm. She didn't know how she was going to hide it from Rachael. Jenny would have gone to the bathroom, but didn't think she could walk without giving away that something was up. Her phone beeped and she saw it was Paul asking if she was enjoying lunch.

She texted back, "Yes, I am honey."

"Do you think she will know when you orgasm?" As she read it spiked up to almost the top setting.

Rachael said, "I'm going to the bathroom quickly before lunch gets here."

Jenny nodded and smiled at her friend. As Rachael turned and walked away Jenny moaned softly to herself. She looked down and could see her hard nipples through her blouse. Then right before the orgasm swept through her body the vibrator turned off. Jenny's hips shook slightly as the feeling of pleasure faded leaving her even more horny. As she and Rachael ate their lunch and caught up the vibrator spiked every few minutes for a few seconds then stopped. Never long enough to satisfy Jenny, but just long enough to edge her and make her hornier. By the end of lunch, she was wishing it would just make her cum even if Rachael knew. She decided to get a chocolate sundae for desert. She was about to take her first bite when the vibrator turned on again this time on one of the higher settings. As Jenny took her first bite she let out an involuntary moan.

Rachael leaned close and asked, "Is the sundae that good or did Paul just turn the vibrator back on?" Jenny's eyes went wide with surprise as the orgasm shook her. Rather than turning off the vibrator turned up to the highest setting. It was all Jenny could do not to thrash or draw attention to herself. She stared at her friend in horror that she knew what was happening. Rachael asked, "Didn't it seem odd that Paul was able to bring you right to the edge over and over?" With a smile Rachael said, "Besides who do you think gave him the idea?"