All Comments on 'A Special Morning with Busty Mommy Ch. 02'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my only disappointment

She shouldnt have wasted his cum it would have better had she licked it all up.....this goes fkr either girl

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastically silly and sexy

Your fantasy may not be for everyone, but I enjoy it. So will Ms Donovan's special lesson be private, or will Brian's classmates be involved I wonder? Perhaps a particularly busty cheerleader that Brian has a crush on could walk in?

I do like that you explain the exaggerated sexual features of your characters as being a medical condition. One symptom I would like you to add: increased fertility. Considering the amount of fucking your characters do in the stories it surprises me that none of them seem to get pregnant. You'd think Brian would want to pass on his and his mother's hyper-sexual genes to make one big horny family.

ebbert1960ebbert1960over 8 years ago
waiting for part 3

just got done reading part 1 and 2 very stimulating i will be checking daily for the follow-up.but waiting to take care of other needs due to the nature of this story is out of the question .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only....

The concept of the petite mom with big tits along with a horny 18 year old is great. Many would be surprised to know that the above scenario is not that unusual in real life as well!

The only problem is that though there are cases of mom seducing her son, yet in vast majority of cases, it is the horny 18 yeas old who initiates the relationship and in fact has to work hard to break down the natural reluctance of a mother to ignore the greatest taboo there is!

If only you would have the son try and seduce the reluctant mother the story would be even better and of course more credible as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Also waiting for part 3

Your writing is awsome. Please continue your amazing fantasyjourney! Any of your stories can easilly be contiued, so I am trillingly loking forward to your next installment.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 8 years agoAuthor
Part 3 is coming!

Longest one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extreeeemly erotic...hotttttt.. amazing

Very Extreeeemly erotic, sxyyyy.... amazing story...you have great imagination n writing....pls many more chapters on this pls pls..

just suggestion.. more longer erotic play cud be great...like boy doesn't tell first but teacher wont allow him to cum until confess all

thanks a tonnnnnnnnn !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to see and read picture story. Think it could be done?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2682 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...