All Comments on 'A Special Night with Mom'

by notewrite4

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
velcro_zippervelcro_zipper9 months ago

Yeah! This story desperately needs another chapter or two!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good job, nice and simple. Mike is right, feels like a new beginning. looking forward. Tnx

tallman441tallman4419 months ago

Very hot. Excellent story. You need another chapter

dirtysondirtyson9 months ago

some weeks later she will come into his room at night and say im pregnant ....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We need another chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great platform, you can fly anywhere you want with this. AND please do. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Overall, quite nice. A few issues with phrasing, e.g. "My hands went to the back of her to hold her in place." The back of her what? I know it infer "back of her head," but it throws the flow of the story off. There are also a few cumbersome turns of phrase, that act as verbal (which doesn't mean spoken, just means having to do with words) potholes.

But, again, overall a very pleasant read that begs for a follow up story, "It's been two weeks since my mother and I made love as a one time, never-to-be-mentioned event..."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Continue please,

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind99 months ago

A GREAT start! Hopefully, your next chapter will expand their sexual horizons, even though the mom said "Tonight I want you to spend the night with me in mommy's bed. For tonight only, you and I will have sex. Nobody can ever know, and tomorrow we have to agree to never speak of this again."

Possibly, when she wakes next to him the following morning, she can't resist stroking his 'morning woodie' and when he wakes, she confesses that she can no longer deny her longing for him. During what becomes their ongoing relationship, some of their pillow talk could include a discussion about how long the mom had attempted to refrain from seducing her son, but her masturbation efforts were no longer satisfying her sexual cravings and she had to have him penetrate her. -- Just a suggestion. 5 ***** for your effort thus far. Looking forward to Chapter 2.

can review just how this mother and son relationship

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is it me or do 24 years old men only live at home in incest stories?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beautiful start, they both fell in love and will be lovers from that moment, Pete will move to his fathers or his own place, so mom and Mike can be together all the time, more soon, please! 5 stars!

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Ha, she'll need more of her Sons' young hot cock. Eventually Pete will catch them, and join in. Mommy will be sandwiched between two horny young men that will fuck her several times daily, and she'll love it. Five stars, but please continued.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story she said only for tonight but there should be more of this story with their sex to continue!! And why is a 24 year old son and an older son still living with their mother ??? 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Please continue this story line! I loved it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it but why is two older boys still living with their mother and the oldest staying weekends with his father?? Continue and see if they have more sex 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous