A Special Night with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey mom, don't worry about me for dinner. I'll be home closer to 8:00 pm," I regretfully responded, wishing that I just told her that I would be home for dinner.

"No problem," she added shortly after. Time passed, we reached a little past 8:00 and I was home. I waved hello to my mother as I entered my apartment doing my best not to disturb her as she appeared to be on the phone with her friend. I headed straight towards my bedroom.

"Mike," my mother called from outside my room a short while after I arrived. "Are you free in a little while? Would you like to come watch a movie with me tonight in the living room?" my mother had asked. I was pleasantly surprised with the question. I felt conflicted. Could this be an innocent attempt to spend more time with me, or could this perhaps be something more? I needed to find out one way or another.

"Sure mom, give me a moment to finish off this round of my game and change, and I'll be right out," I said with a hint of excitement. From there, I finished off my game, changed into a comfortable pair of shorts, t-shirt, and headed towards the living room. To my surprise, I was the first to the living room. My mother entered the living room shortly after. I felt like I could pass out at the sight of her. She came to the living room wearing a loosely fitted gray tank top. I could tell by how freely her beautiful breasts were moving that she did not have a bra on. She was also wearing a pair of gray short shorts. I was certain that if the shorts were any shorter the curvature of her incredible ass cheeks would appear below the fabric. My mother began to sit on the same couch as me but on the other side. This left the other couch completely vacant. To boot, this was the same couch that I just ate her sweet pussy on the night prior.

"What movie would you like to watch?" my mother asked, while reaching for the remote on the side table.

"I am up for anything," I responded. Normally this would not be the case. I am often picky when it comes to choosing a film. In this circumstance, the thought of being on the couch with my mother alone outweighed what movie was to appear on our tv screen. With that, my mother and I landed on a comedy movie in the recommended section of her Netflix profile. My mother chose the film and the movie began to play.

"I'm a little cold," my mother said as grabbed the blanket resting on the top of the couch and layed it over the top of both of us. This was all great, except for the fact that she was on the other side of the couch. How could I close that space? I wondered this to myself as the movie proceeded to play. I felt hopeless. The only contact we had was our feet touching together from underneath the blanket. What happened next was nothing short of a miracle. "Still okay to snuggle with your old mom?" my mother asked as she began to shift over to the same side of the couch that I was on.

"How could I pass up snuggling with my beautiful mother," I responded.Wow, could I be any more cheesy. My mother began to lay on her right side in front of me. Our bodies spooned together perfectly, with the blanket over top of us to keep us warm. Could this be anymore dangerous for me? Her ass was pressed against my shorts. My left arm was draped over her waist. It wasn't long before my hard on was pressed against the back of her ass. Separated only by two thin pieces of fabric. Could this still be considered innocent mom and son cuddling for her. Did she too want what I wanted? The movie continued to play, as time passed I felt as if our waists were pressed together. I shifted my waist ever so slightly to give myself a better position. I don't know if it was my imagination but with the shift, I could have sworn I heard my mother let out a soft moan. I once again adjusted to try and bring my waist even closer to her ass. She responded by pushing her ass tighter against me. Surely this was a good sign, there was no way she couldn't have felt my erection through our shorts at this point. It was now or never I thought to myself. With that thought in mind, I adjusted my hips once again by bringing them back ever so slightly and pushing it back into my moms ass. Once again my mom pressed her ass back even harder in response.

I was now certain this was mutually intentionally. With that being done, my left hand clamped ever so lightly on her waist and I began to slowly grind my hips into hers. The motions were slow and drawn out, but were existent nonetheless. My mother would press her ass back into me each time my shaft would be near her ass. After a few moments, our grinding increased in intensity. There was no mistaking our movements for grinding at this point. My left hand at this point was now clamped tightly onto her waist and I would pull her back into me with each motion. I could feel my shaft nestled in between my mothers ass cheeks. These movements were paired with soft but audible moans produced by my mother.

My mother threw the blanket that was covering us onto the floor. I felt like I was ready to cum at any moment. In a moment of bravery, I grabbed onto the waistband of her shorts and slid them down ever so slightly to expose the crack of her ass. From this my mother began to stand up from the couch. I thought perhaps I took things too far, I sat up on the couch facing my mom in front of me. My mother reached for the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down the rest of the way. She stepped out her shorts and kicked them to the side. Once again, my mothers pussy was on perfect display before me.

"We shouldn't be doing this, this is wrong," my mother said. However, she made no effort to stop.

"We can stop if you want?" I asked, like the idiot I truly am.

"Sure, we can stop," she added. From there she took the hairband from her left wrist and put her hair up in a bun. "I can stop," my mother said as she began to get down on her knees. I felt like I could faint at the sight of this. My mom reached for the waistband of my shorts and began to pull them off. I assisted her by lifting my hips off the couch ever so slightly. My 7-inch shaft stood to her at full attention. She took my shorts and threw them to the side. "Tell me to stop," she said. From there, my mother's right hand gripped around my shaft and she slid her tongue from the bottom to the top of my penis. Her eyes met mine, as she repeated this action three or four more times.

I was doing everything in my power to prevent myself from cumming right there and then. "Please don't stop," I begged. As she got back up to the top of my penis, she wrapped her lips around the tip of my penis and slowly began to take my entire length inside her mouth. My hands went to the back of her to hold her in place as she took my entire cock in her mouth. My mother then lifted her head back up for air. This was paired with slobbering sounds of my cock exiting her mouth. Seconds later my cock was back in my mothers mouth. Her mouth paired with her right hand were now bobbing up and down on my cock at a steady pace. I felt like my mother sucking my cock was sending me into another world of pleasure. My mother managed to maintain eye contact with me while doing so. She went from bobbing her mouth on my cock to sucking my balls with her hand sliding up and down on my shaft. "Mom, I'm going to cum," I said to her. Feeling like I couldn't hold on any longer.

"Cum in mommy's mouth baby, I want to swallow your load baby," my mother begged as she wrapped her mouth back around my shaft. My mother began bobbing her head on my cock once and with her hand, but this time at a much faster pace. "I want my son to cum in mommy's mouth," she said quickly and resumed. This sent me right over the edge. I reached the most intense orgasm I had in my life. I shot load after load into my moms mouth with her lips sealed around my cock. My mother kept eye contact with me the whole time. Once I had no more semen left to shoot into my mom's mouth, she removed her mouth from my cock. I could see quite a bit of my sperm in my mother's mouth as a result. My mother closed her mouth, a faint gulp sound followed shortly after as she proceeded to swallow my seed. "Tonight I want you to spend the night with me in mommy's bed. For tonight only, you and I will have sex. Nobody can ever know, and tomorrow we have to agree to never speak of this again," my mother said as she stood up in front of me holding out her hand.

"Yes," I nodded in response without a second to waste. I took my mothers hand and stood up from the couch. With my other free hand, I reached down to the ground and collected both of our shorts. My mother led the way walking towards her bedroom. Our walk to the room was mesmerizing. I was in awe as her ass cheeks bounced subtly with each step that she took. My cock already began to stir up knowing that my mother and I were about to have sex on her bed. We entered the room. Neither of us had bothered to turn the light for the room on. The room was slightly illuminated from the natural city lights beaming through her window. We stood in silence hand in hand facing each other at the foot of her bed. "I love you mom," I said to her. In that same moment, I dropped our shorts that I was holding with my free hand to the floor and used that to pull my mothers head in for a kiss.

This must have sent a wave of arousal to my mother as animal instincts began to take over. With my pull, she charged forwards pressing her lips to mine. In a matter of seconds, our bodies were pressed together as tight as humanly possible, and our tongues danced in eachothers mouths violently. We made out at the foot of her bed for quite a while, only separating our lips periodically to catch a quick breath. My cock was once again fully erect from our passionate embrace. With both hands, I began to grab the bottom of my mothers tank top. My mother raised both arms up over her head in response to allow me to remove the piece of clothing with ease. This exposed the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen in my life. From her mouth I kissed my way down her neck to the top of her chest. I switched to my tongue, and allowed my tongue to trail ever so slowly to her right nipple. I was in a pure state of bliss as I circled my tongue around her nipple. My free hand reached for my mother's other beautiful globe and began to caress it with a steady pace.

"Please Mike, please suck on mommy's tits," my mother begged. Without hesitation, I pushed my mother onto her bed, and lowered my mouth to her beautiful breasts. I took her breast into my mouth, and began to passionately suck on her pointed nipple. "Ooooo fuck Mike, that's it honey, fuck baby suck mommy's tits," my mother moaned without any concern to her volume. We did this for quite a while until my mother lifted my head from her breasts and looked at me. I looked back at her with silence.We both looked at each other with the understanding that it was time. It was time for us to cross the final line. It was time for us to make love. Without an exchange of words, my mother sat up from her position and guided me to lay on my back. She took her left leg and put it to the other side of my body. Just like that my mother was now straddled over my hips. I felt her hand wrap around my cock and guided the tip to the entrance of her pussy. She stopped there. I could feel her clit at the tip of my penis. "Are you sure honey," she asked with concern.

"Yes," I begged in response. Without any further hesitation, my mother guided my cock to her wet entrance, and lowered her pussy to cover the entire length of my cock. I couldn't believe it. I was now entirely inside my mother. My mother leaned forward and brought both of her hands to my chest. I took my hands and placed them firmly on her hips. Slowly she lifted her hips up my shaft nearing the top then lowered herself back down. She let out soft moans with each thrust. Her moans and the sounds of the bed creaking were the only sounds that filled the room. With each time that she lowered her body, I would thrust harder into her. We started off slow but increased in intensity as we began to find a rhythm.

"Fuck Mike, fuck your mom, that feels good baby," my mother moaned quite loudly. My mother was looking down at me while biting her lower lip. As our speed increased, I was greeted to the beautiful view of her tits bouncing up and down with each movement. "Ohhhhhh fuck baby," she screamed out as we were now fucking each other with ferocity. I could feel the pressure in my cock building up. I was getting to the point of no return. We continued to fuck passionately for another few minutes before I felt like I couldn't take it any longer.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," I gasped while trying to catch my breath.

"Cum for me Mike, cum for mommy please," my mother begged while continuing to ride me. This sent me right over the edge, and for a second time this evening, I found myself reaching a quite intense orgasm. I made no effort to move, and as a result, sent my entire load deep inside my mothers pussy. My mother smiled and lowered her face to mine to kiss me softly. With each soft kiss, I could feel my member begin to go soft inside of my mothers pussy. She dismounted my hips and laid to the side of me. "Sleep with me here for tonight," she said as she draped her left over my body. "Tomorrow this will have never happened," my mother reminded me.

"Yes, of course," I reassured her. But something tells me that wasn't the end, but rather a new beginning.

12