A Special Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Pushing limits.
5.5k words
4.59
6.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strong thunderstorm blew through as the sun was coming up Saturday morning. The rumbles of thunder and sounds of rain lashing against the windows woke Andi and Christie. Andi was the first up and went down and started the coffee pot. Christie came down a few minutes later. While they waited for the coffee to finish, Christie asked, "Sleep well?"

"Eventually," Andi responded, "Had a lot on my mind."

"Me too, Hun," Christie said and placed a hand softly on Andi's shoulder.

When the coffee finished, Andi poured each of them a cup and they opened the door to the back deck and watched the storm roll through and enjoyed the smell of the rain as they sipped their coffee. The forecast predicted a beautiful day after about two hours of storms.

Andi got up and made breakfast while Christie sipped her coffee and enjoyed the view outside and of Andi's backside as she fried bacon and eggs. They sat down and ate, then relaxed while the last bands of storms went by and a brilliant sun came out, sparkling off the wet surfaces and puddles that were left behind.

"This is the first time I can remember since I was little that the weekend is just mine," Andi said with a smile. "Growing up there was always something, a practice, a game, a recital, a competition, whatever. Then when I got a job, I had to work weekends. Then college and weekends are study time and sorority events. This summer, when I leave work on Friday, it's just me time."

Christie giggled and said, "Well, sort of. Adulting means housework, grocery shopping, laundry and all those fun things you don't have time for during the week."

"Damn, forgot about that," Andi said and giggled, "Oh well, so much for me time."

"We'll tag team that stuff and have plenty of me time," Christie said and patted her on the shoulder. Let's get the bathrooms, kitchen and vacuuming done this morning, then we can strip the beds and do laundry tomorrow morning. Sound good?"

"Karen's coming over at noon, so I'll get to work," Andi said as she finished her coffee and headed for the kitchen. "I'll take care of the kitchen."

"Thanks, sweetie," Christie said, "Cleaning supplies and the vacuum are on the shelf in the laundry room. Bathroom supplies are under the sink in your bathroom."

Christie headed upstairs and Andi got to work in the kitchen. When she finished, she vacuumed the first floor. It was a quick job since they both cleaned up after themselves as they went. She carried the vacuum upstairs with her when she went up. They both finished and were back downstairs by ten.

"Well, that was quick," Christie said, "I'm starting to like this having a roommate thing. How about we go knock out the groceries?"

"OK, let me make a list and get dressed," Andi said and started looking through cabinets and fridge, making notes on her phone as she went before running upstairs and changing, putting on some makeup and putting her hair up in a ponytail.

An hour later they were back with a load of groceries including steaks and potatoes for their guests today and several good beers for Andi to try. They put the groceries away, got everything ready for grilling, then went back upstairs to get ready for an afternoon at the pool.

Christie chose a more modest bikini since Andi had a friend visiting and to avoid comments from Maddi. Andi wore the yellow version of her bikini, they were the same style, just different colors. Christie went down to the pool to stake out a space as weekends could get a bit crowded while Andi waited for Karen.

Just before noon, Karen pulled into the driveway. Andi went out to meet her and nearly stopped short when she saw her. Karen was a beautiful girl, Andi had noticed that the first time she saw her, but she always dressed very conservatively so Andi hadn't seen her figure. Now, Karen was wearing a red one-piece bathing suit that stood out against her ebony skin, and a pair of cutoff denim shorts. Karen had an athletic body, with well-toned and muscular arms and legs and a large chest and large, muscular butt. Her long braids were pulled up together like a ponytail and hung down to the middle of her back. She was stunning.

Andi gave her a quick hug and told her that her aunt was already down at the pool. They walked down and found quite a crowd there already. Christie saw them and waved, she had staked out four loungers and an umbrella in a spot in the back corner of the grassy area.

The two girls walked up, and Andi introduced Karen to Christie, "Karen, this is my Aunt Christie, Christie, my friend Karen."

Karen extended her hand and said, "It's wonderful to meet you, Aunt Christie."

Christie giggled and looked at Andi and said, "Again with the Aunt Christie, makes me feel so old." She turned back to Karen, "It's so good to meet you as well, Karen and please, it's just Christie."

Karen smiled and said, "OK, Just Christie."

Christie rolled her eyes and Andi laughed.

Karen slid off her shorts and Andi pulled off her coverup, and they settled in on the loungers. After a while, the girls got up to take a swim. As they were leaving Christie said, "Oh, by the way, this place can be a bit of a meat market on weekends. Do what you want, you're grown women, but don't bring em back to my place."

"So, fuck anyone, just not at your place," Andi said, "Got it."

"Seriously, that's what you got out of that?" Christie said and shook her head.

Andi winked and she and Karen walked toward the pool. Christie watched and noticed the eyes of the usual suspects on the girls and as soon as they got to the pool they began to converge. 'Good lord,' she thought, 'they are nothing if not predictable.' For the most part they were harmless from what she had heard and seen, there was one guy who had a reputation that concerned her, but he didn't seem to be around today.

She watched as the girls smiled politely, they were offered beer, which they accepted, and they stood in the pool and talked with a group of about five men who were all in their late twenties.

As she was watching, Maddi walked up and tossed her bag on the fourth lounger and set a cooler down on the ground. She was wearing a modest purple bikini under a white men's dress shirt that she peeled off and tossed in her bag before setting it on the ground and sitting down in lounger. "Hey babe, where's that sexy roommate of yours?" Maddi said, figuring it would irk Christie a bit.

"My innocent, and off limits to you, niece is in the pool with her friend, being wooed by the local pack of jackals," she said with a smile.

"Her friend hot?" Maddi said with a grin.

Talk about nothing if not predictable. "Stunning to be honest," Christie said, "And so out of your league. And didn't you get enough last night?"

"I got enough for last night," Maddi said, "But today is a new day."

"Why the fuck do I put up with you?" Christie said with exasperation.

"Because your life would be so boring without me," she answered, then leaned in and whispered, "and because I lick pussy like no one else you know."

"Eh, debatable," Christie said with a snort.

"Fucking hurtful," Maddi said, feigning outrage.

"Did you bring beer?" Christie asked.

"Of course," Maddi responded,

"Give me one, please," Christie answered and held out her hand.

Maddi fished a beer out of cooler, slipped it into a koozie and handed it to Christie.

"Thanks, babe," Christie said.

"Oh, it's babe now, huh," Maddi said.

"You don't do victim well; you know that right?" Christie said with a laugh.

At that point, the girls returned from the pool. Christie tossed them towels as they approached and introduced Karen to Maddi. "Karen, this is my friend Maddi. Don't believe a word she says, about anything."

Karen giggled and held out her hand, Maddi got up and took her hand and said, "Nice to meet you, Karen, and don't believe a word she says, she's just jealous."

"Jealous of what?" Christie asked.

"Of everything," Maddi said and shook her butt.

"Nice to meet you too, Maddi," Karen replied.

They all sat down on loungers and Christie asked, "So, you two have dates lined up for later?"

"Um, No," answered Andi, "But, the beer was good."

They looked at Karen, who laughed and said, "Not my type, so no."

Maddi looked over and asked, "Oh, and what exactly is your type, sweetie?"

"I like my men, like I like my coffee," Karen answered, "strong, hot and black."

Karen grinned and the other three laughed, then Karen said, "But seriously, I'm not into men, I just love that line."

Maddi grinned and said, "Well, that makes three, how about you Andi?"

Christie glared at Maddi and started to say something, but Andi shot back, "Not sure Maddi, maybe you could you teach me."

Maddi grinned and said, "Sorry, young lady, but I think your aunt would skin me alive if I even thought about it."

Karen looked at Maddi and Christie and asked, "So you're both lesbians too?"

"I am," said Maddi, "she's close enough I guess." It was always funny to Maddi that Christie still considered herself bi, despite not having been with a man in nearly a decade.

"Cool," Karen said, "Are you two partners?"

"No," Christie answered, "Just being her friend is enough work, couldn't imagine being in a relationship with her."

"Hurtful," Maddi said again.

"How about you," Christie asked Karen, "Have a girlfriend?"

"No," Karen answered, "Was seeing someone, but we decided to break up since I was going away for the summer. Wasn't real serious anyway."

"Well shit," Andi said with a giggle, "I feel left out."

"I could fix that," Maddi said, "But like I said, skinned alive."

"I'm not sure you could handle me, Maddi," said Andi with a wink.

"See, now that's the kind of challenge that makes life worthwhile," Maddi replied.

"Let's go for a swim, that or Maddi is gonna need a cold shower," Christie said and got up out of her lounger. The other three joined her and they went for a swim, then went back to the loungers.

"Why don't I get things going for dinner, the potatoes are going to take a while, so I'll bring all the stuff down and get them cooking," Andi said.

"I'll go with you," said Karen and the two got up and headed back to the house.

After the walked away, Maddi started singing, "Ohhhh, Brown sugar, how come you taste so good."

"Good lord, Maddi," Christie said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, stop it," Maddi said, "If she wasn't your niece's friend, you'd be all over her."

"That's your thing," said Christie, "I'd be romancing her and going on dates to nice places so that she could ignore me and flirt with some skank in a mini skirt right in front of me."

"Yeah," Maddi said, "I saw that. I warned you about her though. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, the skank ended up in the men's room blowing some dude and Susan went home alone."

"Yeah, that does make me feel better, actually," said Christie with a giggle, "How about you, how'd your night go?"

"About the same as yours," she said, "Got the feeling it wasn't really a couple, but more that she was picking up women for him, so I took off early and spent the night all by myself."

Christie wanted to say that her night was more exciting than that, but there were some things she couldn't tell anyone, even Maddi. They grabbed another beer and sat back to enjoy the sun.

"Maddi is something, huh," said Karen with a giggle.

"Yeah, she and Christie have been friends since college," Andi answered, "and they go at each other pretty much non-stop."

"And you're straight?" Karen asked.

"So far," Andi answered.

"Probably for the best," Karen added, "I was always taught to never shit where you eat, so we would be a bad idea."

"Story of my life," Andi said with a grin, "Doing the right thing always gets in the way of the fun thing."

Karen nodded and said, "I know, there are times I wish I could let go and not think about the lifetime implications of everything I do."

They went into the house, Andi showed her around, then they grabbed the food and other things they needed, plus a bottle of red wine and headed back to the pool. When they got back to the pool, they started the grill and put the potatoes on to cook, then sat back with Christie and Maddi.

The potatoes took a while to cook, but once they were done, Andi threw the steaks on the grill. When they were done, the four of them sat down at a table and ate and drank wine, then went back to the pool for another swim before packing everything up and heading back to the house and changing into dry clothes.

Another bottle of wine was opened, then a third, and the four women drank and talked, Karen and Maddi were flirting with each other the entire time. It was getting late, and Christie looked at the empty bottles of wine and said, "No one should be driving tonight."

Maddi agreed and said, "I'll get an Uber, Karen you're welcome to share."

"That would be great, thanks, Maddi," she replied.

Maddi pulled out her phone and ordered an Uber and said it would be there in five minutes. They said their goodnights and headed outside to meet the car. While they were waiting, they began to kiss and Maddi asked, "Would you like to go back to my apartment?"

Karen smiled and kissed her, "Sounds like fun." The car arrived and they got in for the short ride to Maddi's apartment.

Andi and Christie started tidying up and cleaning up from their day. Grilling utensils, empty wine bottles, glass and such were dealt with. As they were cleaning, Andi looked over at Christie and asked, "Is that pretty much normal for Maddi?"

"Sorry, Hun, you're gonna have to be more specific?" Christie said with a chuckle.

"Oh, um, well her flirting with and going home with every girl she meets." Andi said.

Christie laughed, "Yeah, well, I wouldn't say it's normal, but it is not unusual either. Maddi has a thing for strong and dominant women. Are you upset that she took your friend home?"

"Oh, no, not upset," Andi answered, "Just a bit surprised, I guess. I mean, she's almost twenty years older than Karen."

"Well, I will tell you," Christie said with a smile, "You and Karen do not act your age or at least what I would expect from college age girls."

Andi giggled and said, "I'm usually seen as the mom at school."

Christie nodded.

"Thanks for a fun day, Christie," Andi said and gave her a hug that seemed to linger a bit longer than Christie would have expected.

"Yes, it was a lot of fun," Christie replied as they separated and headed up to their rooms to go to bed.

The car pulled up in front of Maddi's building, a six-story brick building in a quiet, mixed commercial and residential neighborhood. They got out of the car and went into the building, getting on an elevator for the ride to the fifth floor. When the door closed, Karen turned to Maddi and wrapped her arms around her, pulling the smaller woman against her. Maddi looked up and they kissed, a deep passionate kiss that caused Maddi to feel a damp spot building between her legs.

The elevator stopped and the door opened, they broke their kiss and Maddi took Karen's hand and led her to her apartment at the end of the hall. The hallway was bright and fresh and appeared to be recently renovated. Maddi entered a code in a keyless lock on her door and they went inside, as soon as the door shut behind them, Karen took Maddi's hands, pushed them over her head and pressed her against the door. Leaning in, she kissed her hard, her tongue sliding between Maddi's lips urgently.

Maddi's breath quickened, she lifted her leg and slid it between Karen's, her thigh moving up as Karen pressed forward and ground against it. Maddi's tongue swirled around Karen's as their kiss deepened and she felt Karen moan.

Karen pulled back, smiled widely and said, "Take me to bed."

Maddi's eyes lit up as her hands moved down to her side, she felt the dampness between her legs as she led Karen down the short hallway to her bedroom. A lamp on the dresser was on, providing a bit of light that showed a king-sized bed that took up most of the small room. As they walked to it, Karen let go of Maddi's hand and pulled off her t-shirt, then her bra, letting her large breasts loose. Maddi turned to face her and pulled off her t-shirt as well, exposing her tiny breasts with a hoop piercing on her left nipple. She stepped forward and ran her hand over Karens breast, her fingers softly teasing the large, dark nipples. Her pale hands stood out in the soft light against Karen's ebony skin. Her hands slid down and she unbuttoned and unzipped Karen's denim shorts, wiggling them down to discover that Karen was not wearing panties.

Karen smiled and said, "I'm really not that big of a slut, I just forgot to bring panties with my swimsuit."

Maddi ran her fingers between Karen's legs, over her bare mound and thick, meaty pussy lips, then slid off her gym shorts and said, "Well I am that big a slut."

She slipped her arms around Karen's waist, and they kissed again before Maddi stepped back and climbed up onto the bed. She patted the bed beside her, and Karen joined her. Maddi's hand ran over Karen's shoulder, then down over her breast, teasing her nipple playfully. "Such a beautiful young woman," Maddi whispered as she looked deep in Karen's eyes.

Sliding her hand down and lifting Karen's heavy breast, Maddi leaned in and took her nipple in her mouth and sucked gently, feeling it swell and hearing Karen's moan. Karen's hand went behind her head and pulled her tight as Maddi took her large nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the nipple as she sucked, and Karen's hips pressed forward in response.

Maddi's hand slid from under Karen's breast and down her stomach, feeling the ridges of her muscles before her fingers felt the softness of her mound and then the heat of her pussy, swollen from excitement. Her small finger curled between the lips and Karen exhaled sharply. Her finger curled inside and twisted slightly before she pulled it out and sucked back off Karen's breast. She looked deep into Karen's eyes as her lips parted, and her wet finger slid along her tongue.

"Delicious," Maddi whispered.

Karen blushed and said softly, "Thank you, baby."

Maddi took Karen's hand and gently sucked her index finger, then her index and middle finger, never taking her eyes from Karen's. She pushed Karen's fingers deep into her mouth and coated them with her saliva before removing them and guiding her hand down between her legs. Maddi's leg pulled back and she guided Karen's two fingers into her dripping pussy and rolled her hips gently onto them. Sliding Karen's fingers out, she guided them to Karen's mouth.

Karen's mouth opened and her tongue slid out and ran around her fingers, tasting Maddi. She purred softly and whispered, "So good."

"Want more?" Maddi asked.

"Yes, please," Karen said with a smile.

Maddi's hand reached out and gently guided Karen onto her back, then she slid up and straddled Karen's face, lowering herself slowly, her pussy hovering just inches above Karen's lips as she slowly rotated her hips, keeping her pussy just out of Karen's reach.

Karen giggled and said, "Never saw you as a tease, Maddi."

"I'm full of tricks," Maddi said with a smile.

Karen's hands slid up on top of Maddi's thighs and gripped them hard and pulled her down as her tongue slid out and buried itself deep inside Maddi's cunt. Maddi squealed with surprise and delight as Karen took control, licking and sucking as Maddi's hips rolled, pressing Karen's tongue deeper inside her.

"Of Jesus, Fuck, so good, you tongue is fucking amazing," she nearly screamed as Karen roughly devoured her pussy. Karen's fingers dug deeper into her flesh and held her in place as her mouth worked feverishly. Maddi's hands slid down and grasped the sides of Karen's head as she looked at Karen's face so she could see the pure ecstasy she was feeling. "Please, baby, yes, please, more, more, Fuuuuck," she squealed as her tiny hips squirmed against Karen's powerful grip.

12