A Special Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's tongue thrashed inside Maddi; her face already coated with her delicious nectar. Deeper and harder her tongue probed as she sucked.

Maddi began to shake, and Karen could see the expression on her face that told her she was about to cum. Her tongue kept working and she felt Maddi's little body start to convulse and heard the squeals of delight as Maddi's orgasm hit her. Karen's face was drenched with Maddi's cum, and she lapped at it hungrily before softening her grip on Maddi's thighs. Maddi slid off her, panting and grinning, lying beside her and kissing her before her tongue circled her lips, tasting herself.

"Fuck, I do taste good, don't I, she said with a soft giggle.

"So, fucking good," Karen responded.

Maddi didn't waste any time in getting what she really wanted, Karen's delicious pussy. She slid her body down and moved between her legs, opening them wide and burying her face between them. Her fingers pushed back the hood covering her clit and her tongue lapped at it, feeling it swell and pulse as Karen squirmed and groaned with delight. Maddi slipped her middle finger inside Karen and began driving it in and out as she worked her clit with her tongue and lips. As she felt Karen's pussy easing open, she added a second finger and began fucking her harder and deeper.

Karen grabbed a handful of Maddi's hair and pulled roughly, bringing her eyes up so she could see them as she was licking her clit. "That's it, eat me my little slut, eat that delicious pussy," she said with a growl. Her hips were driving up against Maddi's tongue and she grunted as Maddi's fingers drove hard into her. "Fuck yes, like that, Fuck," she grunted.

Maddi smiled as she licked, she loved pleasing strong and powerful women, it made her feel so good, like a little fuck doll. She continued to work as Karen's body twisted and turned until she felt her tense and begin to shake.

"FUCK! FUCL! FUCK!" Karen screamed out, her body shaking and her back arching, driving her hips into Maddi's face. Her body nearly locked up as she shook and convulsed, before collapsing on the bed, Maddi's tongue still urgently working her clit. She whimpered softly then felt another orgasm building quickly as Maddi's relentless tongue kept going. The second one hit fast, not as intense but still amazing, her body twisting and thrashing.

As Karen settled, Maddi slowed and pulled back before easing her fingers from inside Karen's pussy. She moved up on top of Karen, straddling her hips and placing her soaking wet fingers on Karen's lips. Karen's tongue ran along her fingers and Maddi leaned down and their tongues swirled together as they tasted Karen's cum together.

The two women spent the next hour or so pleasing each other until they were both spent and lay side by side, soaked in sweat, their faces glistening with pussy juice. Maddi rolled onto her side and cuddled against Karen, wrapping an arm around her, resting on her large breasts and setting her chin on Karen's shoulder.

"How old did you say you were?" Maddi asked.

"Twenty-one," Karen responded, "Why?"

"No reason," Maddi said, "Just trying to remember who the oldest woman I had been with at your age was."

Karen giggled and asked, "How old are you?"

"Thirty-seven," Maddi answered.

"Well, you're not the oldest woman I've fucked this month," she said with a chuckle.

"Seriously?" Maddi said with a look of surprise on her face.

"Yeah, the woman I was dating before I came here last week was forty-one," she said, "she was a professor that I had when I was a freshman."

They both laughed and Karen put her arm around Maddi. They laid quiet for a bit, then Maddi asked her, "So why me rather than Andi?"

Karen thought for a second before answering, "I'm not sure Andi is interested, but even so, we work together, and this is a big deal for both of us and neither of us want to mess that up."

"Jesus, what's with you college kids making good life choices and shit," Maddi said as she giggled. "When I was your age, I never thought about the consequences, I'd deal with them when they came around."

"Yeah, I have a lot of friends like that too," Karen said, "But I owe it to my dad. He's given me everything and sacrificed his entire life for me. I want him to retire in five years so he can enjoy the rest of his life. I'm going to take care of him."

"Fuck, that's so sweet," Maddi said and leaned up and kissed her.

"You gonna spend the night or want me to get you a ride home?" Maddi asked.

"If it's OK, I'd prefer to stay," Karen answered, hoping that was the right answer.

Maddi wiggled up against her and snuggled in tighter as she said, "Good, I'm too comfortable to get up right now."

Maddi's phone chimed with Chistie's chime a little after nine. The text asked if Karen was still with her. Maddi responded that she was. Christie asked if they wanted to get breakfast at the diner down the street from Maddi's apartment, then she'd bring them back to get their cars.

Maddi looked over at Karen sleeping beside her and texted back, 'Let's say brunch at eleven'.

Christie smiled and slipped out of bed and went downstairs wearing her blue nighty. Andi was already up and on her second cup of coffee. As she poured a cup, she saw a pile of linens by the laundry room door. She sat down at the table next to Andi and said, "Good morning."

Andi smiled and replied, "Sleep well?"

"Like a rock," Christie answered.

"Breakfast?" Andi asked.

"I told Maddi I'd meet her and Karen at a diner down the street from her apartment, then bring them back to get their cars," she answered, "You wanna come?"

"Of course," Andi said. "What time?"

"Eleven," Christie answered.

Andi looked at the time on her phone and grinned and said, "Not done yet?"

"Guess not," Christie said with a snort.

"I guess I'll start the laundry then, "Andi said, "Want me to wash your sheets too?

"No, they're too big, they must be washed by themselves, "she said. "I'll get them later."

Andi headed upstairs and grabbed her laundry basket and brought it down, then loaded the washer with her sheets and a few things from the basket and started it. She went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed in a pair of shorts and a pink sleeveless T-shirt. She had another cup of coffee, then went in and moved the laundry to the dryer and threw the rest in the washer. 'Good thing about summer she thought, everything is so small it only takes two loads.'

Christie came down with an armload of sheets and dropped them on the floor outside the laundry room, then went back upstairs to shower and get dressed. Andi pulled out her phone and caught up on stuff while she waited for the laundry.

Maddi watched Karen sleep naked beside her for a few minutes, then softly began teasing her nipple to wake her.

Karen's eyes opened and she smiled up at her and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

Maddi blushed and said, "Look who's talking," then kissed her softly and told her what she had planned with Christie and when.

"What time is it?" Karen asked since there was no clock in the room.

"A little after nine," Maddi answered.

"Nice," Karen replied and pushed Maddi onto her back and rolled over on top of her.

She spent the next hour making Maddi cum several times before they got out of bed to get ready to go. She only had her t-shirt and shorts from yesterday to put on, but Maddi told her it would be fine where they were going. She borrowed Maddi's toothbrush and pulled her braids up in a bunch and was ready to go.

Just before eleven they left and headed down to the diner. They got a booth in the back and a few minutes later Christie and Andi arrived in Christie's jeep. A couple minutes later, they came through the door and sat down in the booth with Karen and Maddi.

The waitress came over and filled coffee cups and took breakfast orders. When she left, Andi turned to Karen smiled and asked, "Have a fun night?"

Karen grinned, blushed a little and answered, 'Yeah, I did, thanks."

They ate their breakfast, Maddi picked up the check and they all climbed into Christie's jeep and headed back to get the girls' cars. Christie and Andi went inside, Maddi and Karen stood looking at each other, not sure what to say.

Maddi stepped forward and gave her a quick kiss and said, "Was a lot of fun, babe."

Karen smiled and said, "Yes it was, probably see you around some time."

"Hope so," Maddi replied. They both got into their cars and headed home.

Chistie and Andi finished up the last of the adulting for the weekend then went to the pool. It was a lot less crowded than it had been the day before, and they sat and enjoyed the sun between dips in the pool to cool off. Andi's "porcelain" skin was starting to tan a bit, but she knew she could lay in the sun all day every day and would still be pale, it was just who she was. Christie, on the other hand, was getting very tanned from all the time they were spending together at the pool, and she looked fantastic from Andi's point of view.

As they were sitting and chatting about nothing, a beautiful woman walked by in a bright pink bikini and sat on the edge of the pool. She was tall and thin with perfect curves and long blonde hair. Andi figured she was in her late twenties. Andi watched her for a while, then said to Christie, "That right there is an example of why I am attracted to women. How can you see that and not want to fuck her."

Christie burst out laughing, then said, "That's Chloe and unfortunately she's as straight as they come, Hun."

"Shame," said Andi.

"I met her at a party last summer when she moved here," Christie explained. "She's married to a lawyer and absolutely not interested in women. Her job, best I've been able to figure, is to look like that." Christie paused, then continued, "Not gonna lie though, had more than one masturbation session where she was the main focus."

Andi giggled, then looked around and saw that they were pretty much out of ear shot of everyone, but asked quietly anyway, "How often do you masturbate?"

She wanted Andi to feel comfortable asking her anything, so she was careful in how she answered, not wanting Andi to feel that she was uncomfortable answering, even though she was. "Depends, I guess," Christie answered. "When I'm not seeing someone, maybe a few times a week. When I am seeing someone, it depends on how often we're together and how satisfying the sex is. Lately, pretty much every day."

Andi started thinking about how often she masturbated and then about her new toy, which made her think about the other night when the toy had controlled itself or whatever had happened. In that moment, it hit her, an explanation that she hadn't thought of until just that moment. That had to be it, and the explanation sent chills of desire through her body.

"I've been masturbating more than usual lately," Andi said softly, "I just bought a new toy, one that you can control with your phone." Andi watched Christie, who seemed a little uncomfortable now.

"Oh yeah," she responded, "Do you like it?"

"It's amazing," Andi said, then added, "Especially when you control it."

12