A Special Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi emptied the cup and set it on the nightstand, then shifted and cuddled up against her aunt, feeling the warmth of their naked bodies pressed together. They slid down and Christie turned out the light and pulled the covers up over them. They lay together until they fell asleep.

Christie woke to sensations of pleasure and the light touch of a tongue teasing the tip of her nipple. Her eyes opened and as they adjusted to the low light in the room, filtered in from the streetlights outside, she saw Andi's head over her breasts, felt her arms and legs wrapped around her and gently squeezing her as her tongue teased her awake.

"Mmmm," she purred softly, "such a wonderful way to be woken up."

"I'm sorry I woke you, Aunt Christie," replied Andi in a soft, flirty voice, "I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep."

Smiling and running her fingers through Andi's silky black hair, Christie moaned softly and said, "Nothing in the world I'd rather do than be awakened by you, baby."

Andi smiled at that and gently sucked her aunt's nipple into her mouth, her lips latched around it while her tongue swirled, teasing it as it began to swell. Christie shivered softly and purred, Andi's touch was soft and caring and sent chills through her whole body.

Since Andi had never been with a woman before, she wanted to explore her aunt's body slowly and purposefully, note how she reacted, find the things she liked and didn't like. She made a mental note that nipples were definitely in the like category. Her lips released her nipple after a couple playful flicks of her tongue, then Andi kissed up over her collarbone to the nape of her neck. She nibbled and sucked lightly, remembering not to suck too hard and leave a hickey. Christie giggled softly and purred as Andi worked her way up and nibbled lightly on her ear.

Christie didn't dislike having her ear nibbled, but it wasn't a big turn on for her like it was for some, and when she didn't respond, Andi moved on, kissing softly down her jaw line. She got to her lips, and they kissed. The kisses were light and sensual, and while Christie was getting heated and wanted nothing more than to grab Andi and fuck her, she let her young niece explore.

Andi slid on top of Christie, straddling her waist and propping herself up on her extended arms. She wiggled down, trying to rub their pussies together. Christie sensed what she was trying to do and opened her thighs wide and pulled her knees back. Andi smiled down at her, glad the light in the room allowed her to see the expressions on Christie's face. Their pussies slid together, both warm and wet, and both women let out long soft moans.

Christie's arms draped over her niece's neck, her fingers interlacing behind as she rolled her hips gently to meet Andi's movements. They moved slowly and gently, Andi leaning down and kissing her aunt occasionally. Christie was usually the aggressor in bed and was struggling to control her urge to roll Andi on her back and fuck her hard and rough, but she was really beginning to enjoy this, and she could tell Andi was in heaven.

Andi sat up, twisted her hips a bit and slid her right leg between Christie's legs. She slid her hand up Christie's leg and lifted it, straightening it, and pulling it against her side. Holding tight to her leg, Andi began to move her hips faster, grinding hard, her clit mashed against Christie's. She began thrusting her hips hard and quick, grunting and gasping as she fucked her aunt.

Christie was getting close and tried to fuck back, but Andi had her in a position where she had little control. She watched Andi in the low light, her long, thin body mounted on top of her, head back, squealing with pleasure. Andi tensed slightly, then shook as she came, but kept riding, kept thrusting. Christie could feel the juices running down over her pussy as Andi's orgasm hit her. Christie held on, riding the edge, holding back and savoring the feeling before finally letting go and screaming out in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her.

Andi didn't stop, she kept going. She didn't know if it was another orgasm, or just the extension of the first one, but she began shaking again and felt the release, this time she could feel the release of liquid as she soaked Christie. She had to stop now, her nerves on edge to a point where it was near pain. She tumbled off her aunt, lay beside her, still shaking for a moment before she was able to relax and start to get her breathing under control.

The two women lay together for a moment and caught their breath, Christie wrapped her arms around Andi and pulled her tight against her. Andi nuzzled her face softly into her aunt's chest and relaxed.

"Where the fuck did you learn that young lady?" Christie asked with a giggle.

"Porn," Andi beamed, "Wasn't sure exactly how to get in the position, thanks for that." She turned her head and gave Christie a quick kiss.

Christie shook her head and laughed.

"I'm sorry I got the sheets all wet," Andi said, a little bit of worry in her voice, "I'll change them and throw these in the wash."

She started to move, but Christie stopped her. "It's fine, baby," she whispered, "I kind of like falling asleep in the wet spot."

"I've never done that before," Andi said, "Squirting I mean. Is that normal? I mean, it was so intense. At the end everything was so sensitive it kind of hurt for a second."

"I've been with women who squirted before," Christie answered, trying to reassure Andi, "and most get overly stimulated a bit when they do. So, yes, I'd say it's normal."

"Do you squirt?" Andi asked.

"I have a couple times," Christie answered, "Very small amounts though and it takes a lot of work for me."

"Well," Andi purred, grinning into Christie's chest, "Sounds like a challenge."

They both giggled and Andi wrapped her leg around Christie's waist and cuddled tightly. They closed their eyes and Christie wiggled softly, enjoying the feel of the wet sheets and Andy's leg wrapped tightly around her as she fell asleep.

The sun came up and the light eventually woke Andi. She lay beside her aunt and watched her sleep, thinking about how much she'd enjoyed last night. Masturbating with Christie had been a lot of fun, but last night was so different. She thought back to times she had been with boys and tried to compare them now that she'd had sex with a woman. She didn't remember ever having an orgasm even close to the one's she'd had last night, as a matter of fact, she had only cum a couple times with men and one had been a quick finger-bang in the backseat of his car.

Maybe with the right guy, someone she loved as much as she loved Christie, someone who cared for her as much as Christie cared for her, it would be different. She knew now what being with a woman could be and it was amazing even beyond the sexual aspects.

She lay still, not wanting to wake Christie, so she didn't even look at her phone to see what time it was. It was Saturday, so it really didn't matter, they had the whole morning to themselves. It wasn't long though before Christie stirred and eyes opened.

She saw Andi looking at her and smiled, then reached out and slipped her arms around her niece and pulled her in to kiss her. "Good morning, love," she whispered.

Andi just smiled and kissed her back. Christie ran her fingers along Andi's face, the giggled and said, "I'll be right back." She slid out of bed and quickly into the bathroom. Andi heard the toilet flush and a moment later Christie climbed back into bed beside her. Andi thought for a moment, then did the same before getting back in bed and wrapping herself around her aunt.

They kissed playfully, then made love again before finally getting out of bed, slipping on t-shirts with no panties and going downstairs for coffee and cereal.

They started their Saturday chores and Andi got a text from Karen about ten o'clock that said her roommates Shannon and Rebecca were coming with her and they were bringing pizza and would be there around one o'clock. They finished their cleaning, got dressed and did the grocery shopping and were ready to go to the pool with a cooler packed with beer, soda and water when the girls arrived.

Shannon was a short and pudgy girl with short brown hair. She wore a black one-piece bathing suit under a pair of gym shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Rebecca was built like Andi, but not as tall. She wore a bright green bikini with a pair of khaki shorts. They brought three large pizzas along with a bag of plates and napkins.

Christie texted Maddi before they left the house and let her know they were at the pool with a bunch of Andi's friends and pizza. Maddi replied and asked if Karen was there and if so, is it cool if she comes, to which Christie responded yep and yep.

The pool was very crowded, but they were able to get a table and some loungers in a group. They swam, ate pizza and talked, the jackals were there and flirted with the girls, Shannon and Rebecca enjoyed the attention, but had no interest in being weekend conquests.

Maddi showed up about two thirty, met everyone and gave Andi and Karen friendly kisses. Andi and the girls went for a swim soon after and Maddi turned to her and said, "OK, two questions. First, what happened to you last night? I had it all set up for you to get laid and you left, what's that all about?"

"Sorry," Christie said, "Wasn't in the mood for the bored housewife thing. Hope it didn't get in your way."

"Fair enough," Maddi said, "And no, it didn't get in my way. I went home with her but was back in my bed by one. She was kind of boring. I think it was her friend's idea and she was just along for the ride."

Christie nodded.

"OK," Maddi continued, "Second question." She paused and looked around, then checked to ensure that the girls were still in the pool. "What The Fuck?!?"

Christie tried to act like she didn't know what she meant, but she knew Maddi, and pretty much anyone else, could see right through her. "What the fuck, what?" she replied.

"Don't give me that," Maddi said, "You know what I'm talking about. Seriously, what the actual fuck?" This time she looked straight at Andi after she said it.

"That obvious?" Christie said.

"To me, yes," Maddi said, "To most you're just the loving aunt."

"Maddi, I," Christie started to stammer.

"Babe," Maddi cut her off, "You know I'm never going to judge you. It's a little different."

"Twisted is the word we came up with," Christie said.

"OK, it's a little twisted," Maddi continued, "But you're both adults and I can't imagine anyone better than you to help a young woman figure all this shit out. Well, other than me of course, but I already corrupted one member of your family." She smiled and took Christie's hand.

Christie sat and watched Andi and her friends in the pool.

"Your secret is safe with me," Maddi said, "I won't even let on to Andi that I know, OK?"

"Thanks, Maddi," Christie said, "You are the best friend anyone could have."

"I know," Maddi said with a smile.

"So, is that the real reason you bolted last night?" Maddi asked.

"Maybe," Christie responded. "I really wasn't interested in the housewife thing, but that may have been because she was on my mind."

"Was last night your first time?" Maddi asked.

"Yes," answered Christie.

"Well, she doesn't seem to be affected by it like I've seen some after their first time together," Maddi said as she watched the girls interact.

"Nothing uncomfortable or awkward at all," said Christie, "Until you got me worried that people are going to know."

"Only people that know you like I do," said Maddi with a smile, "Which is just me, so you're all good."

Christie squeezed her hand and said, "Thanks, babe."

"Now the most important question of them all," Maddi said.

"Sorry, you said two, not three," Christie replied and sat back on her lounger.

"The third question, which matters more than the other two is," Maddi stated, "Are you happy about it?"

"Yes," Christie answered without hesitation because she had asked herself that question over and over since this morning.

"Then fuck it, it's all good," Maddi replied.

The girls came back a few minutes later and they all sat around, ate some more pizza, had drinks and talked. Occasionally, Christie and Andi would catch each other's eye and smile and Maddi noticed, but no one else did. About six o'clock they picked up their stuff, tossed their trash in the can and headed back to Christie's house. Andi noticed Maddi and Karen walking together behind the group, talking quietly. They got back to the house and the girls said their goodbyes and headed home.

Maddi gave Andi a hug and asked her," You all good, Hun?"

"Yeah, I really am, Maddi, thanks," She responded with a big smile.

"Glad to hear it," she said sweetly, "but remember what I said, anytime, I'm here for you."

Andy gave her a big hug and said, "Thanks, I'll never forget."

Maddi jumped in her car and waved as she drove off.

"Think she and Karen are gonna hook up tonight?" Andi asked.

"Yep," Christie replied.

"Me too," Andi answered as they went inside.

As they walked through the kitchen Christie said, "I need a shower. Want to join me?"

Andi nodded and took Christie's hand. As they were walking upstairs Andi asked, "Do you know how hard it was not to kiss you today?"

"Yeah, Christie said with a grin, "Actually, I do know exactly how hard that was."

They went through Christie's bedroom and into her bathroom, it was the first time Andi had gone in past the entrance where the toilet room was. 'A separate room for the toilet in a bathroom is pretty nice," she thought. Around the corner, the bathroom opened up with a walk-in closet on one side and a huge walk-in shower on the other. The tile work was amazing.

"Wow," Andi said as she took it all in.

"Pretty nice huh," Christie said. "One of the perks of working for a construction company. Materials and labor and design work, all for cost." She stepped to the entrance of the shower and said, "Watch this." She stuck her leg into the shower, and it turned on, a rain shower that covered most of the ceiling and wide sprays from three walls. She moved her foot out and five seconds later the water stopped. "I can set it start with whatever faucets, temperatures and flow rates I want from each and it has an on-demand water heater behind the wall, so it gets hot in about five seconds.

"Beats the crap out of the dorm where if you hear a toilet flush you have to dive out from under the water or you get scalded, assuming of course there's hot water that day," Andi said with a laugh.

"Well, we live through things like that so we can appreciate the good things in life," she said with a smile.

They undressed and Christie stepped into the shower. She pushed a couple of buttons and adjusted the temperature and flows from the side sprayers to make it more comfortable for two. Andi stepped in with her, it was the biggest shower she'd ever been in that wasn't in a locker room and designed for a dozen people. They both stood under the rain shower and allowed it to soak their hair. Facing each other, Christie pushed Andi's wet hair out of her face and reached up to kiss her as the water cascaded over them.

Andi's hands settled onto Christie's hips and Christie draped her arms over Andi's neck as they stood in the warm water and kissed. Christie stepped back and filed her right hand with body wash from a pump bottle mounted in the wall, then rubbed her hands together and ran them over Andi's shoulders and down her chest over her breast. She reached over and turned down the flow of water coming down on them as her soapy hands caressed Andi's body, not missing a spot anywhere.

She turned her around and washed her back and shoulders, then slid her hands down over her butt and hips. Finally, she squatted down and slowly and firmly washed from her butt down to her feet. When she was done, she planted a quick kiss on Andi's left butt cheek that made Andi giggle.

Andi returned the favor, slowly washing every inch of Christie's luscious body. Then they washed each other's hair and rinsed it before stepping out of the shower and grabbing thick terrycloth towels to dry off, then wrapped themselves in them. Christie handed Andi a thin blue towel and said, "Wrap your hair in this, it's amazing how much it helps dry it. One of those as seen on TV things. I got it as a gag gift, but they really work."

Andi bent over and flopped her hair down, then wrapped her hair in the towel before standing up. Christie did the same, then Andi kissed her, grabbed her discarded clothes and went back to her room to get dressed. She figured it was late enough that they weren't going out and wouldn't have visitors, so she put on her black camisole and matching panties. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought to herself that she needed to go lingerie shopping.

Rather than drying her hair, she left it up in the wrap and went downstairs and started putting together a salad for dinner. Christie came down wearing a dark green silk nighty that extended down to the middle of her thighs, but most importantly, it showed off her cleavage perfectly. She came up behind Andi and wrapped her arms around her from behind and nibbled her neck softly as she made the salad.

Downtown, Karen got out of her Uber and walked into the club wearing a short leather mini and a silver low-cut crop top that emphasized her large breasts. She looked around and spotted Maddi sitting at a high-top near the bar and headed for her. Maddi was wearing a red suede miniskirt and a skintight white tank. She stood and took Karen's hand, kissing her cheek, then they sat. The waitress came over and Karen ordered a drink. They sipped their drinks and talked a bit, then went out onto the dance floor. Maddi was not a huge fan of dance music, but she did enjoy dancing, so she often ended up in clubs where she didn't like the music.

Karen loved to dance too and moved gracefully, she had been a D1 soccer player for her first two years of college, before giving it up to focus on school, and she was still in tremendous shape and extremely nimble. The club wasn't a lesbian club, but the clientele leaned that way. The dance floor was much less couples or small groups dancing and more a mass of people moving together and as the evening went on, it wasn't unusual to find yourself grinding against a random stranger in the anonymity of the crowd.

The two women melded into the crowd and spent the next hour or so dancing, often ending up close together, their bodies moving against each other sensually. At one point, Karen pulled Maddi against her and slipped her leg between hers. Her strong hands pulled Maddi's petite body against her leg as she looked into her eyes and moved with the music. She could feel Maddi's satin panties, damp against her thigh and leaned down and said into her ear, "I see you're wearing panties tonight."

Maddi grinned and leaned back, letting Karen hold her up as they moved sensually with the music. Maddi began to move around Karen, her hands all over her body. They decided to take a break and headed back to the bar, their table had been taken as they expected, but they were able to find a couple stools so they could sit. They got another drink and some water and pressed against each other as they sat.

They headed back to the dance floor after about a half hour. The more they danced, the more turned on they got, and the more it showed as they danced. Their bodies moved against each other, and Maddi had reached a point where she was done dancing and all she wanted was this beautiful woman naked in her bed. The crowd was pressed against them tight, and Maddi slid her hands down her sides and up under her skirt, wiggling her hips as she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.