A Special Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved behind Karen, holding her panties in her hand, then ran her hand with the panties up along Karen's face. Karen turned to her and smiled, leaning in and saying in her ear, "Does that mean it's time to go?"

Maddi just nodded and took her hand, leading her through the crowd and out of the club. As they went out the door, the pounding of the music was replaced by the relative quiet of the downtown street. They stopped and moved together, kissing passionately, then walked up the street toward Maddi's apartment building which was a few blocks away.

Once they got there, the apartment door closed, and Maddi slipped off her tank as they made their way down hall to Maddi's bedroom where she pushed Karen onto her back in the middle of the bed. Climbing on top of her, she hiked her skirt up and mounted Karen's leg. Her hand slid down over Karen's panties, her fingers dancing over the silky fabric as she began to thrust her hips, pressing her clit against Karen's muscular thigh.

Karen sat up a bit and pulled her top off and began teasing her nipples with her fingers as she watched Maddi ride her leg. Maddi's fingers slipped under her panties, then worked their way between her thick lips and slid inside her. Karen's back arched as she lifted her hips and drove herself onto Maddi's fingers while she tugged her nipples as Maddi looked down at her. Their bodies moved in rhythm, Maddi's thin fingers searching deep inside Karen's pussy as her hips thrust faster, driving her quickly over the edge, her legs shaking as the pleasure she'd been seeking washed over her.

Her hips slowed and she focused her energy on Karen's pussy, curling her fingers deep inside her and twisting as she fucked her. Karen reached up behind Maddi's neck and pulled her down to her breast, Maddi's mouth latching on to her nipple and sucking hard as her fingers worked. Karen began to buck and moan, pressing Maddi's face against her and holding her tightly as her body spasmed and shook violently as she came.

As she relaxed, she started to giggle, and Maddi looked at her and was soon giggling as well. "You just can't get enough of me can you, Maddi?" Karen whispered.

"You show up with those beautiful tits on display for me and I'm supposed to control myself?" she sighed and tugged on Karen's nipple.

"Of course not," Karen snickered, "Why do you think I wore that?"

Leaning down Maddi kissed her, their tongues swirling together urgently as their desire built again. Pulling back, Maddi shifted and turned herself, straddling Karen's chest as her face moved between her legs. Her tongue danced over Karen's clit, then down through her slit as she dropped her hips and pressed her dripping pussy onto Karen's mouth and felt Karen's tongue lash out. Their lips and tongues worked feverishly, Maddi's petite body squirming until Karen's hands locked onto her hips and held her down as her tongue dashed against Maddi's pulsing clit.

Karen mouth pulled back and she gasped for breath as she started to cum, then plunged her tongue back in and sucked passionately on Maddi's delicious pussy until she started squirming and shaking, then screaming out as she came again.

Maddi slid off her and lay beside her, her arm across her chest and her head on Karen's breast. Karen's hand slid up and lifted Maddi's chin, kissing her long and deep before whispering, "I need to get home, babe."

Maddi nodded and gave her a quick kiss, then rolled off and sat up. Karen slid off the bed and dressed, used her phone to order a ride home, then smiled at Maddi and said, "I'm glad we could do that again, I thought it was going to be just a one-time thing."

Maddi smiled and replied, "Me too, i had a blast tonight." She got up and kissed her, then walked her to the door and watched her head down the hall to the elevator. After she closed the door, she grabbed a drink from the fridge then went to bed.