A Species' Survival Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her cunt until his entire cock was inside her cunt.

Tara's tits jiggled as her son started fucking her cunt with his enormous cock while Nina started rubbing Tara's clit as Anthony continued to fuck his mom.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! YES!" Tara screamed as she experienced another massive orgasm.

"I want to taste her cunt juice on your cock," Nina told Anthony.

Anthony pulled his cock out of his mother's cunt and fed it to Nina. Nina sucked his cock and tasted Tara's cunt juice mixed with Anthony's pre-cum. Then, she kissed Tara.

"You taste so good," she said to Tara.

Tara smiled at Nina and by now, Tara was rubbing her own clit, waiting for her son to ram his monster into her cunt. Once Nina was done sucking Anthony's cock, Tara grabbed his cock and rammed it into her cunt.

Tara continued rubbing her clit while Anthony started fucking her again. Anthony fucked his mother for a few more minutes, giving her a couple of orgasms. Nina was rubbing her own clit while Anthony fucked his mother.

Nina looked on enviously as Tara's humongous tits jiggled every time Anthony rammed his cock into her cunt. Tara saw that Nina had recovered from her previous round and was hungry for more.

Tara looked Nina in her eyes, "You want it?"

"Yeah, I want it!"

"You want it?"

"YES! I want it!"

"It feels so fucking good! You want me to share it with you?"

"YEAH!"

"I'll share it with you."

Tara pulled Anthony's cock out of her cunt and fed it to Nina. Nina took his entire cock in her mouth and sucked on it and she tasted Tara's cunt juice on Anthony's humongous manhood. Nina sucked Anthony's cock for a few minutes and then, Anthony commanded her to put his cock back into his mother's cunt, "PUT IT BACK IN!"

Nina inserted the head of his cock into his mother's cunt and Anthony rammed his entire cock into Tara's pussy. Then, he started to fuck her without mercy while Nina went back to rubbing her clit.

Nina was entranced by the sight of Tara's tits jiggling while her son fucked her. Nina experienced a mind-blowing orgasm, "AAAAHH!"

Anthony fucked his mother for a few more minutes while Nina looked at Tara getting fucked by her son. "You want it back?" Tara asked Nina.

"Yeah!"

Tara took Anthony's cock out of her cunt and handed it over to Nina. Anthony laid down on the floor on his back and Tara straddled her son's face. Anthony grabbed her ass and squeezed it and then, he licked his mother's clit.

Nina licked the entire length of Anthony's cock and then, she took his entire cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Nina then straddled Anthony and inserted the head of his cock into her cunt while he was busy licking his mother's clit.

The room was filled with the moans of the three lovers. Tara and Nina started kissing each other as Anthony licked his mother's clit. Tara caressed Nina's cheek as Nina bounced on Anthony's dick and Nina's tits bounced as she rode Anthony's dick.

"IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!" Nina said to Tara.

Nina rested her hands on Anthony's stomach while she bounced up and down his cock. Tara screamed out as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life. Then, Tara got off her son's face and she moved towards Nina, who was still bouncing on Anthony's cock.

She caressed Nina's cheeks, "You tasted my pussy on his cock. Now, I want to taste your pussy on his cock," Tara said to Nina.

Nina smiled at Tara and got off Anthony's cock. Tara took her son's cock in her mouth and tasted Nina's cunt juice on his cock, which was mixed with her son's pre-cum.

After his mother had sucked Nina's cunt juice from his dick, Anthony gave Nina's ass a small slap. Nina understood what it meant, she straddled him again and lowered herself on his cock. She bounced up and down on his cock for what seemed like an eternity. While she was experiencing multiple orgasms riding Anthony's dick, Tara sucked her tits. Finally, after a mind-blowing orgasm, Nina got off Anthony's cock.

Anthony looked at his mother and gestured her to come near, "Come over here, mom," Anthony said to his mother.

Tara approached her son, "Get on all fours," Anthony ordered Tara.

Tara got on her knees and got on all fours. Anthony got behind her and inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. Tara was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she clawed at the floor.

Anthony grabbed his mother's hips and slowly pushed the rest of his cock into her cunt. Soon, he was ramming his entire cock mercilessly into her cunt. He reached down and rubbed her clit while he was pounding her cunt with his cock. Tara was enthusiastically thrusting her hip back, meeting her son's every thrust.

Anthony fucked Tara relentlessly from behind for a few minutes. Nina was getting restless, so she knelt down before Tara, reached down and grabbed Tara's dangling tits. She squeezed them and pinched them and then, she pulled on her nipples. She took Tara's face in her hands and gave her a passionate kiss.

Tara was getting tired from Anthony's relentless assault from behind on her cunt and Nina realized that Tara was exhausted. She slowly pulled Anthony's cock out of Tara's cunt and gave her some time to rest. Nina got on all fours on the floor and displayed her ass to Anthony and he rammed his cock into Nina's cunt from behind.

Nina's hair flailed around while Anthony rammed her from behind and Anthony slapped Nina's ass as he pounded her cunt. Nina let out small squeals of pleasure every time Anthony slapped her ass.

Tara grabbed Nina's tits and squeezed them as her son ruthlessly fucked Nina. Tara bent down and planted an intense kiss on Nina's lips. Ripples formed on Nina's ass everytime Anthony pounded his cock into her cunt. Anthony caressed Nina's back as he fucked her from behind.

He was starting to feel the exhaustion and the women sensed that they should take the lead.

Nina pulled Anthony's cock out of her cunt and made him lie down on the ground. She took his entire cock in her mouth and started sucking it again while Tara massaged his balls.

Anthony was about to cum, "I'm going to cum!"

Tara was quicker than Nina and she straddled her son and lowered herself on his cock. She rode him for a few minutes before he filled her cunt with his cum. Tara's entire body twitched and convulsed as she experienced an orgasm that shattered her sense of reality.

Anthony's cum had filled his mother's cunt and was flowing out. Tara pulled Anthony's cock out of her cunt and she laid down on the ground on her back. Nina bent down and gulped down the jizz that was flowing out of Tara's cunt.

The three lovers laid there on the living room floor for a few minutes. After a few minutes, they got up one by one, got dressed and went to their rooms.

When Anthony entered his room, he was surprised to see his sister sitting on his bed. She smiled at him as soon as he entered the room, "So, did it happen?" she asked him.

"What?"

"Did Nina walk in on you and Mom?"

"How did you know about that?"

"Well ... me and Nina were in bed together. I actually came down and saw you and Mom getting it on, so I came up here and told her about it. She was very excited about it and she wanted to join you guys. That's why she came down."

"What would I do without you?"

Marge smiled.

"Just enjoy your life because you've got a pretty awesome one."

Marge stood up and started undressing. Anthony sighed. Work. Work. Work.

12