A Species' Survival Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his entire dick inside her mouth and she sucked on it hungrily.

"AAAHH, FUCK!" Anthony moaned.

"Nina is so good at this," Anthony thought.

He looked down at her and saw his entire manhood disappear inside her mouth. This sight turned him on.

"Can't believe your mother and your sister have you all to themselves when you're home. I'm kind of jealous of them," Liz said to him.

Nina grabbed Anthony's ass and pulled him closer. She sucked his cock like her life depended on it. Anthony grabbed her hair and pulled her up. She took his cock out of her mouth and got up. He turned her around and bent her over the kitchen table. He hastily took her pants off. She pulled her panties aside and gave him access to her pussy.

Anthony caressed her ass cheeks. He grabbed and massaged them. He lined up his cock with the entrance to her pussy and shoved the head of his shaft into her cunt.

"AAAHH!" Nina gave out a small scream.

He slowly pushed the rest of his manhood into her snatch until it was completely inside her and he started fucking her. Nina gasped for air when his dick stretched her pussy.

The room was soon filled with Nina's moans. Anthony raised his hand and planted a hard slap on her ass while he fucked her from behind.

Nina unbuttoned her shirt completely. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts were free of their constraints. She made the most delicious sounds when his penis explored the depths of her cave. He slapped her ass again.

"AGAIN! AGAIN!" Nina screamed.

Anthony slapped her ass a few more times. Nina bit her lower lip to prevent herself from screaming out. Anthony grabbed her hips and rammed his cock into her more roughly. He reached down and gave her tits a squeeze. He couldn't wait till he knocked her up. He wanted to drink milk from her tits just like he drank from his mother's boobs.

Her tits dangled down from her chest like udders dangle down from a cow.

"AAAAHH! YEAH! AAAAHH! AAAAHH!"

Nina screamed as she reached the heights of the orgasm that had been building ever since Anthony's penis had entered her pussy.

Liz unbuttoned her shirt and freed her tits. She reached down and took her pants and panties off. She squeezed her own tits and inserted a finger into her cunt. She finger fucked herself as she watched Anthony fuck Nina.

Liz searched for her own G - spot with her middle finger while Anthony fucked Nina. Liz found her G - spot and he rubbed it. Liz continued to rub her G - spot until she orgasmed.

After her orgasm passed, Liz approached Nina and Anthony.

"Why don't the four of us take this party to the bedroom upstairs? We can check on Marge on the way," Liz told her lovers.

Liz, Nina, Anthony and Tara went to the living room and checked on Marge. Marge was completely asleep. She was snoring. They giggled at each other and then, they went upstairs to Tara's bedroom.

Liz and Nina took off all their clothes. Anthony laid down on the bed on his back. Nina straddled him and inserted his shaft into her snatch. She slowly lowered herself on his rod until it was completely inside her. She started bouncing up and down his fuck stick.

While Nina was riding him, his mother and Liz were making out. Liz grabbed Tara by her shoulders and made her lay down on the bed on her back. Liz grabbed Tara's legs and spread them. She spread Tara's cunt lips and licked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

Liz started lashing her tongue all over Tara's love button. Tara grabbed the bed sheets and thrashed around as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was experiencing due to Liz's actions.

Liz reached up with her hands and squeezed one of Tara's tits. She felt drops of Tara's milk drip into her arm.

"She's probably secreting milk because she's carrying," Liz thought to herself.

Liz wondered if she would secrete milk once Anthony knocked her up. She was shocked that she even had the thought of getting impregnated by Anthony. He had already flooded her cunt with his cum so many times that it was a miracle that she wasn't already with child.

Liz decided that she did want to carry Anthony's child. Having this realization aroused her further and she licked Tara's clit with more enthusiasm.

As Nina rode him, Anthony slapped her ass.

"AAHH! It feels soo goood!" Nina cooed.

Liz stopped licking Tara's clit. She lay down beside Tara and Tara reached down and spread Liz's cunt lips. Tara rubbed Liz's clit with her fingers. The room was soon filled with Liz's moans of pleasure.

Tara got in between Liz's legs and she licked Liz's clit. She pleasured Liz with her tongue for a few minutes. Liz, soon was at the verge of cumming due to Tara's actions. She let herself go and experienced a mind - blowing orgasm. She squirted her love juice all over Tara's face.

Anthony grabbed Liz and made her get on all fours on the bed. He slapped her ass and he rammed his manhood into her love cave. He started fucking her ruthlessly. Nina lay down beside Liz and squeezed one of Liz's tits.

Liz leaned in and kissed Nina intensely. Tara reached down and rubbed Liz's clit while Anthony rammed his cock into Liz's cunt from behind.

"Her pussy is so wet," Tara told her son.

Liz took one of Nina's tits into her mouth and sucked on it while Anthony pummeled her cunt from behind. Liz sucked on Nina's tits for a few seconds. Then, Tara fed Liz one of her tits. Liz sucked on Tara's tit and drank her milk. Nina took Tara's other tit and fed on it. Tara was swimming in pleasure as both the girls sucked on her milk bags. While both girls were feasting on Tara's tit milk, Nina reached around and squeezed Tara's ass.

Anthony was about to cum. He pushed Liz down. Liz felt her entire body press against the bed. Anthony started to increase his pace and he fucked Liz more roughly. He felt his cum rising from his balls. Even though he had already impregnated his mother and Helena, he had no intention of pulling out. He filled Liz's cunt with his baby batter. The moment his cum hit her cunt wall, Liz twitched and thrashed around as she experienced an orgasm so overwhelming, she almost blacked out.

Anthony pulled his cock out of Liz's cunt and his jizz flowed out of her cunt as soon as he pulled his dick out. Tara got on all fours between Liz's legs and she bent down to lick Anthony's jizz overflowing out of Liz's pussy. Anthony got behind his mother. Tara enthusiastically gulped down her son's cum flowing out of Liz's cunt. Anthony rammed his cock into his mother's cunt. He fucked her from behind while she gulped down his cum flowing out of Liz's cunt.

Anthony fucked his mother for what seemed like an eternity. While he fucked his mother from behind, Nina straddled Liz's face and Liz licked Nina's clit, getting Nina ready and wet for him.

Anthony roared as he deposited a huge load of cum in his mother's cunt. Tara's entire body convulsed as she experienced the greatest pleasure a woman could experience.

After Tara recovered from her orgasm, she slumped down. Anthony pulled his cock out of her. He moved towards Nina. She gave him a naughty smile and she pushed him on the bed. He lay down on the bed on his back. Nina straddled his cock and she lowered herself on it.

Nina rode him for a long time. Her tits bounced up and down as she bounced up and down on his manhood. Finally, Anthony coated the insides of her cunt with his love juice. Nina experienced the best orgasm of her life when he came inside her.

After he finished fucking Nina, Anthony fucked all three women a few more times that day. Even Marge recovered from her exhaustion and joined in with them. When he was done with them, all four women couldn't even stand on their own legs.

All five of them showered together. He fucked all four women again in the shower and he deposited a load in each one of their wombs. After they were done with the shower, he seeded all four of them one last time for the day before they were all too tired to continue.

12