A Species' Survival Ch. 09

Story Info
Anthony tames his neighbour.
5.1k words
4.6
19.7k
43

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

Tara got up from the bed after napping for an hour.

"Mark (Anthony's dad) is going to be pissed," she thought.

She had told him that she would be late by only one hour. She looked at the clock. She was already an hour late. By the time she reached the office, she'd be late by two and a half hours. She decided that she would tell Mark that she wanted to spend more time with her kids since they will be off to college soon. That would throw him off the scent. She looked at her sleeping lover and smiled. She rushed into the bathroom to get the smell of sex out of her body.

When Anthony woke up, his mother had already gone to the office. He was home alone because his sister had gone shopping with her friends. He looked around the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat. He couldn't find any food. He decided to go out to a nearby fast food place for lunch. He grabbed his car keys and his wallet.

He saw his neighbour tending to her garden.

"Hello, Mrs. Gerrard," he called out.

As soon as he uttered those words, he bit his tongue. Helena Gerrard was as old as his Mom. She had a daughter who didn't speak to her anymore. Her husband passed away a few months ago and she lived in the house all alone.

Helena looked at Anthony and smiled. There was a hint of sadness in her smile. Anthony had probably reminded her about her husband when he had referred to her as "Mrs. Gerrard".

"Hey Anthony, what's up?"

"Nothing, don't you have to go to work?"

"No. Some renovations are being done to my office, so they gave me WFM for the week."

"Oh, nice."

"How are you enjoying your last holiday before college?"

"It's been going really well. I'm just going out to the McD next block for lunch."

"Why? Is your sister not home?"

"No. She went shopping with her friends. I think she forgot to make lunch."

"Why don't you come over? I'll make you something to eat."

Anthony's family were very close with Helena. So, he accepted her offer and went to her home for lunch. She made him a roast chicken breast and an egg salad. Anthony and Helena had lunch together.

Unknown to Anthony, his pheromones were already beginning to affect Helena. Helena was getting very turned on. After Anthony was done with the lunch, he had a chat with Helena. She asked him if he could help her with some work on her backyard garden and her pool. This was just an excuse to make Anthony stay for a while. Helena had already made up her mind to seduce Anthony.

Anthony was trimming Helena's bushes in her backyard when he saw her on the balcony. She was wearing a white gown. The wind suddenly blew and the bottom of her gown flew up with the wind. Anthony was shocked to see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Helena looked down at him and smiled. Even though the wind had stopped blowing, she pulled up the bottom of her gown and inserted her middle finger into her vagina.

She looked lustfully at Anthony, challenging him to come upstairs and take her. Since she was extremely turned on, her pussy was already sopping wet. Her fingers were already drenched with cum. She inserted her cum drenched middle finger in her mouth and tasted her own love juice.

She slid the straps of her gown down from her shoulders and exposed her breasts to him. She lifted the bottom of her gown and displayed her pussy to him. She squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples while looking at him.

She lifted one of her nipples to her mouth and licked it. She slid one of her hands down to her pussy and licked her clit. She turned around and displayed her ass to him.

Even though Jason witnessed everything she had done, he pretended like he hadn't seen her. By now, he had deduced that she was under the influence of his pheromones. He wanted to see how far she would go.

Helena felt like she hadn't done everything she could to entice him. She walked back into the house and took off her gown and threw it away. She put on a white bra and matching white panties.

They were very skimpy and barely covered anything. She went to the backyard and sat on the sun lounger near her pool. Anthony was very turned on by her swimsuit that barely covered anything. He approached her. She pulled her bra down, exposed her tits and smiled at him invitingly. He took off his shirt and bent down and kissed her.

She grabbed his face with both her hands and kissed him passionately. He caressed her inner thighs while he kissed her passionately. He cupped both her tits with his hands and squeezed them hard. He licked both her nipples, smearing her nipples with his saliva. She threw her head back and her eyes rolled upwards as she experienced an orgasm.

Helena was surprised. She had never experienced an orgasm before just due to a guy licking her tits.

She got on all fours on the sun lounger. She pulled her panties down and exposed her cunt and her ass to him. She wanted him to take her like a savage.

Anthony wanted nothing more than to ravage her. But he wanted to savour the moment. He wanted to enjoy it. He squeezed her asscheeks. He caressed her back and her thighs.

Her breasts dangled down from her chest like the udders of a cow.

Helena lay down on the pool lounge on her back. Anthony let his hands wander all over her tits and her stomach. She took his face in her hands and pulled him towards her. She kissed him intensely. He pinched her nipples as he kissed her.

She got up and got on all fours. He reached down and rubbed her pussy. He pulled her panties down and spread her pussy lips. She was so aroused that pussy juice was dripping juice. He massaged her ass cheeks. He caressed her inner thighs. She turned around and lay down on her back again. Her enormous breasts enticed Anthony. She spread her legs and invited him to ravish her. He kneeled down beside her and reached down with his hand and spread her pussy lips. He took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it. Then, he rubbed her clit with a couple of fingers while he sucked her tits.

She gently ran her finger through his hair while he rubbed her clit. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face closer to hers. She crushed her lips against his and kissed him passionately.

She got off the pool lounge and kneeled in front of him. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. As soon as manhood was released from its confines, it sprang forth, hard and thick, in front of her face.

She grabbed his shaft in her hands and licked the whole length of his cock. She took the head of his dick in her mouth. She slowly swallowed the rest of his cock and started sucking it. She took her time sucking his cock. He gently ran his fingers through her hair as she swallowed his sword.

She looked up at him with her lust - filled eyes as she sucked his cock. As she sucked his boner, she tasted his pre - cum. Of all the men she had fucked, no one's cum was as tasty as Anthony's.

He grabbed her by her hair and thrust his hips, ramming his rod further into her pie - hole. He ruthlessly fucked her face for a few minutes before giving the control back to her. She took his weapon out of her mouth and started stroking it with her hand. She bent down and licked his balls.

She took the Howard family jewels into her mouth and sucked on them while she stroked Anthony's fuck stick. After sucking, licking and kissing his nuts for a few minutes, she resumed sucking his schlong. Anthony looked on proudly as her head bobbed up and down his cock.

He could see her cleavage from where he was standing. He lay down on the pool lounge on his back.

"Helena! Fuck my cock with your tits," Anthony ordered her.

She took her panties and bra off. She was completely naked. She knelt in front of his cock and placed it in the valley between her knockers. She squeezed his shaft with her boobs and she started to move her tits up and down his schlong.

Everytime the head of his cock would peek out of the top of her tits, she licked it with the tip of her tongue. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and stroked the rest of his dick with her melons.

"AAAAHH! AAAAHH!" Helena moaned as she tit - fucked his cock.

Helena's entire body was covered with sweat. She let the head of his cock out of her mouth. While she tit - fucked him, he reached down and gave her ass a small squeeze. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. He reached down and pinched her nipples.

He inserted a couple of fingers into her mouth and she sucked on them while she tit - fucked him.

"YEAH! OH, FUCK! YEAH!"

He shared another intense kiss with her. Her tongues entwined as she squeezed his shaft with her hooters. The valley between her breasts was flooded with his pre - cum.

She let go of his manhood and lay down on the pool lounge on her back. She spread her legs and smiled invitingly at him.

He kneeled in front of her. He spread her cunt lips and licked her clit with the tip of his tongue. He lashed her clit with his tongue and drowned her cunt with his saliva.

Helena threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. She ran her fingers through his hair as he feasted on her minge. She squeezed her own tits as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She tried to move away from him, but he grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" she moaned as an orgasm ripped through her.

He inserted his middle finger into her cunt and searched for her G - spot while licking her muff. Once he found her G - spot, he rubbed it while simultaneously orally stimulating her love button.

Her entire body twitched and quivered as she experienced the best orgasm of her life so far. She was gasping for air after her orgasm ended.

Helena's cunt juices were dripping out of her cunt. Anthony lapped them up and drank them. His entire face was smeared with her cunt juice. He ate her cunt as if he was starving. Her entire body shuddered as she reached her peak once again.

Her breasts rose and fell as she breathed heavily while she was cumming. She bit her own hand to prevent herself from screaming.

He got up and inserted the head of his large shaft into her box. She moaned. Slowly, he pushed the rest of his cock into her cunt. She gasped, as she hadn't taken anything as big as his dick into her cunt. Once his entire schlong was inside her quin, she felt so full. She felt complete.

He started to slowly fuck her. Everytime his manhood rubbed the inside of her cunt, it set off fireworks in her nerve endings. She couldn't help but think he was perfect for her.

Anthony was in heaven. Her cunt was too tight for his cock. He grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as he resized her cunt. He rubbed her clit while he pounded her quim. He grabbed her hips and increased his pace.

Every time the base of his dick smashed against her pelvis, her entire world shook. The impact of his each thrust made her tits jiggle like crazy. He grabbed her thighs and rammed his manhood into her cave with more roughness. He fucked her like a savage, with no consideration for her pleasure, driven only by his lust. Her jugs bounced up and down every time he bottomed out inside her cunt.

She looked intensely into his eyes as he changed her world. He placed her legs over his shoulder and pounded her cunt. She rubbed her own clit while he impaled her snatch with his meat rod.

Her moans and screams became louder as she experienced a mind - blowing orgasm. Anthony was concerned that someone might hear them. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her closer. He leaned in and kissed her passionately to shut her up.

"AAAAHH! AAAAHH! OHH GOD!"

The pool lounger squeaked as he relentlessly fucked her. He pinched her nipples. This action pushed her over the edge again and her entire body twitched as another orgasm electrified every inch of her body. After the orgasm ended, she was gasping for air.

Helena took a few seconds to recover from her orgasm. She saw that Anthony was still hard. She wanted him to make her his bitch. She turned around, got on her knees and pushed her ass towards him.

Anthony inserted his dick into her fanny. She pushed her ass towards him, taking his entire dick into her cunt. He grabbed her thick, wide hips and rammed his cock into her pussy. Her boobs dangled down from her chest and they swung to and fro like a pendulum.

He grabbed and squeezed the flesh of her ass cheeks. He pinched her ass cheeks.

Helena was lost in pleasure. Anthony noticed that, even though she had pulled her bra down, Helena was still wearing her bra. He untied her bra strings and took her bra off. He threw her bra aside and gave her naked breasts a rough squeeze.

Helena was clawing at the pool lounger cushion. Anthony grabbed both her hands and held them behind her back. Her face was now against the cushion of the pool lounger. She couldn't move. Her entire body was under his control. All she could do was lay down on the pool lounger, face down, and take his monster cock's assault on her cunt.

Anthony could guess from the tone of Helena's moans that she was about to cum. He could also feel cum rising up from his balls. He let one of her hands go. As soon as he let her hand go, she immediately started rubbing her clit with it. Anthony roared and deposited a truckload of his jizz inside her cunt.

Helena screamed when his cum filled her cunt. She almost went crazy due to the orgasm she experienced. It shattered her.

After her orgasm ended, she slumped on the pool lounger and went to sleep. Anthony dressed up and started to go back to his house. He turned back and looked at Helena.

"Thanks for the lunch."

She gave him a naughty smile. He started walking towards his house.

A couple of days after Anthony had fucked Helena, he was fucking his mother in her marriage bed. She was on all fours. Anthony was ramming his fuckstick inside her pleasure cave. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

Tara's hair was flailing around and her boobs were dangling down from her chest. Anthony had grabbed her hip for support and was fucking her ruthlessly. He raised his hand and planted a hard slap on her ass. This seemed to arouse his mother more as she pushed her ass harder towards his dick. Anthony slapper her ass a few more times.

He embraced her from behind and kissed her cheek. Mage had gone out with Liz and Nina and Anthony and Tara were alone in the house. Mark had bought Tara's story about wanting to spend time with her children before they go off to college. He even took on extra work at the office and encouraged Tara to stay home more.

Anthony was about to deposit a load in Tara's cunt when they heard Claire's voice.

"Tara! Tara, are you home? Anthony? Is anyone home?"

Anthony ran into the closet and closed the door. Tara scrambled to get her bathrobe and put it on.

"Up here, Claire!"

Just like how Anthony and James had been friends since they were kids, Tara and Claire had been friends since Anthony and James were kids. The two women met for the first time when they were picking up their respective sons from the kindergarten.

Claire entered Tara's room. Tara's room was already filled with Anthony's pheromones. The pheromones that Anthony released during sex was much more potent than the ones he released when he was normally clothed.

As soon as Claire entered the room, she was flooded with the smell of Anthony's pheromones. She recognized the smell from the time Anthon fucked her in her own home. She thought mother and son must use the same brand of soap or perfume.

"Hey Claire! Long time no see!"

Claire and Tara hugged. Anthony could see what was happening in the room through an opening in the closet. To him, it looked like Claire hugged Tara a little bit tighter and a little bit longer than usual.

"Hi Tara! It's so nice to see you."

"Sit down. Sit down."

Both Claire and Tara sat down on the bed. Tara's bathrobe was very loose and it exposed her magnificent cleavage. Claire was already under the effect of the pheromones. She couldn't take her eyes off Tara's breasts. Tara noticed this.

"I was just about to take a shower when you called out," Tara said. "What's the matter, Claire? Is there anything that I can help you with?"

"Yeah. The thing is... Tara, um... I'm pregnant."

Anthony, who was hiding inside the closet, was able to listen to their conversation and he was shocked. He still held onto the hope that it was probably her husband's. Tara's face, on the other hand, broke into a wide smile.

"Claire! That's great news! Congratulations! I'm pregnant too. I just took the test today and it came out positive."

Claire gave Tara a pained smile. Their situations were not the same. The father of Tara's baby was probably her husband, but in her case... Anthony, on the other hand, was completely flabbergasted. Was he the father of his mother's child? He knew this was coming sooner or later. He wanted his mother's child to be his. The thought of his mother bearing his father's child seemed unbearable to him.

"Tara, the problem is that, my baby's father is,... is, your son, Anthony."

Anthony was concerned that he was the father of Claire's baby. What was going to happen? Was she going to tell her husband the truth? Was he going to have to take responsibility for the child?

Tara smiled at Claire.

"My baby's father is Anthony too."

Anthony was overjoyed. He had managed to knock up his own mother. He was so proud of himself.

Claire looked like she was being run over by a truck. This was a joke. This was definitely a joke.

"Anthony! Come out, dear!" Tara called out.

Anthony obeyed his mother and walked out of the closet. He was still completely naked.

When Claire looked at Anthony coming out of his mother's closet, the only emotion she felt was confusion. What was happening? What was he doing in his mother's closet and why was he naked?

It slowly dawned on Claire. Her eyes widened and she was shocked. Anthony had been fucking his mother!

Claire wanted to run, but her legs refused to move. She was bolted to the bed. She had been exposed to Anthony's pheromones for too long. She was too horny. Her lust was overpowering her rational mind.

Tara moved closer to Claire. She slowly started unbuttoning Claire's shirt. Claire was startled. She gave Tara a look of surprise. She had never had a sexual experience with a woman.

Tara took Claire's shirt off and threw it to a corner of the room. She also took Claire's pants off. Claire was wearing a sky blue bra and dark blue panties. Tara took Claire's panties off.

Tara took her bathrobe off and became completely naked. In some corner of her mind, Claire realised that Anthony was standing naked in the closet when she had come into the room. Tara was also wearing nothing but her bathrobe when Claire had come into the room. Claire realized that Tara and Anthony were probably fucking when she entered their home. This realisation did nothing to quell her lust. Tara took Claire's hands in her hands and she guided Claire's hands to hr snatch. Claire was on autopilot mode. She spread Tara's pussy lips and started rubbing Tara's clit with her thumb.

While Claire rubbed Tara's clit, Tara extended her hand and spread the lips of Claire's quim. Tara rubbed Claire's love button while Claire rubbed hers. Anthony moved closer to the women, laid down on the bed and watched them.

Tara leaned in and gave Claire a passionate kiss. Claire didn't even put up any resistance. Her body was burning with lust. When Tara's lips touched hers, Claire melted. Tara's tongue parted Claire's lips and explored her mouth. Claire responded enthusiastically to Tara's kiss. Both women tried to take control of the other, but at the end, both ended up entranced in the pleasure the other was providing them.

12