A Spectral Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Lizzie meets Millie.
3.3k words
4.77
7.1k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
812 Followers

I looked into Lizzie's blue eyes and smiled. "Oh, so you want to sleep with me tonight, do you? Do I get any say in it? What if I want Millie all to myself?"

She giggled and said, "Sorry, babe. Presumptuous of me. I was going to offer to share my bed with you last night but you looked so tired after your drive up here I thought it best you get a good night's sleep. In the circumstances you're probably glad I left you to Millie's tender touch. You look really rested and awake, babe. If you want her all to yourself I completely understand, okay? Did she actually make you... you know?"

I shuddered in pleasure as I recalled the feeling of Millie's touch, lost for a moment in those glorious sensations that she induced in me.

Shaking myself out of my reverie I nodded and said, "Mmhm. She... used her mouth, her fingers. It felt so real, Lizzie. I can't believe a ghost... a beautiful, sensual ghost... did that to me." Just thinking about it brought back the familiar tingles between my legs.

At this point the kettle boiled and Lizzie busied herself making a pot of fresh coffee, which she then poured into two yellow mugs. We sat next to each other at the large farmhouse kitchen table and sipped on the delicious Italian blend.

The question tumbled through my mind. Did I want to share Millie? I thought of Lizzie's mum, Lizzie's connection to this house. I really didn't want to be selfish and the thought of rediscovering Lizzie's body was also incredibly exciting.

Lizzie broke my self absorbed reverie. "She really got to you didn't she? I really, really would love to meet her. I promise I'll behave."

I smiled at her over my coffee and said, "If you behave in bed with me I might have to find out what you did with the real Elizabeth Blakely."

She giggled and I placed my coffee on the table. I put a reassuring hand on her thigh, leaning across to kiss her. It was meant to be just a reassuring peck but somehow my own heightened senses and Lizzie's clear excitement contrived to bring us closer. I felt her hand go around me and press lightly in the small of my back. I felt the tingles in me growing. Lizzie's aroma has always been something that I've loved, her natural scent is fresh and invigorating. Our lips meshed and I stroked my hand up her thigh. She moaned softly into our kiss.

When we broke the kiss I looked at the large kitchen clock and said, "We've got a lot to do but... I think we can take some time for ourselves, don't you? How about a shower?"

-------------------

The reason I was visiting Lizzie in the first place is that the following day she was throwing a Halloween party and my end of the bargain was to help decorate.

When Lizzie had taken ownership of her grandparents' house she'd phoned me and said, "Anna, this place has always felt to me like the perfect place to hold a Halloween party. I'm thinking of doing it this year. I don't suppose you'd come up and help, would you? You have that decorating flair that I think will make it perfect."

I smiled on my end of the line. I love organising that sort of thing, and particularly decorating and dressing up.

"Oh, I'd love to! I'm already thinking about what I should get for decorations. You're going to make it a costume party, right?"

She giggled, "Of course. Who doesn't enjoy getting dolled up as a kinky witch. What do you want to dress as?"

I knew immediately. My favourite character for Halloween. "Morticia Addams, sexy Morticia for me. I'll have to get a black wig, though. The last time I tried to dye my hair black it went dark green. Took me ages to grow it out."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line, "Damn you, Anna. I was already thinking about being Morticia."

"Lizzie, love, it's your party. You can still be Moriticia. I'll pick something else..."

Another pause. "No. I have an even better idea. We'll both be Morticia. If anyone asks we're the Lesbian Addams Family."

I laughed, "Perfect!"

So it was sealed and we'd coordinated on buying our wigs and outfits so we would match perfectly. Lizzie had ordered them so I hadn't had a chance to try mine on up until that point.

For my side of the bargain I'd bought all the decorations and had driven up with them in my car.

-------------------

Lizzie looked into my eyes and said, "Yes. Shower."

We uncurled ourselves from each other and she led me up the stairs to a large bathroom with its giant bath, black tiled floor and spacious walk-in shower.

I undid the sash on my robe, as did Lizzie on hers. She has delightfully cute breasts with small pink areola and, at that moment, hard, darker pink nipples. Her sparse thatch of hair on her pussy was trimmed to a landing strip, I noticed. A change from the last time we'd been together when she had been completely bare down there.

We hung our robes on the door hooks and walked into the shower together.

Lizzie took a moment to get the water to the right temperature and then we naturally came together, our bodies pressing against each other, our kiss was long and luxurious, the water cascading over our bodies warming us both. I felt the slight squish of her breasts against mine and that sent delicious thrills right down to my already throbbing clit.

It was as if Millie had left her spark in me. I seemed to be constantly turned on. As we kissed the world around us seemed to fade so that we were someplace far away.

It was then we heard a voice, a sweet, tumbling cascade of a voice. A woman's voice full of joy and light.

"Margaret? You came back? Will I see you tonight? Will you bring the flame haired one for me as well? She tastes so wonderful."

This was followed by a soft laugh that faded away.

We broke our kiss and Lizzie's eyes were wide open. We both scanned the bathroom around us but there was no one to be seen.

Lizzie stammered out, 'That... Margaret... it's my mum's name... that was... She can be here? During the day?"

I felt myself infused. The heat in me rose. It was as if I was more than one person looking at Lizzie. I saw her in a different way. I suddenly saw her with love. Not that I didn't adore Lizzie, just that this was a deep, abiding, long lasting love like I had never known.

I looked at her, took her hands in mine and, without thinking, as if my voice wasn't under my control, said, "Oh Margaret. I've missed you my love. Where have you been?"

Lizzie stepped back a little and said, "Millie?"

I giggled, but it wasn't me giggling. "Of course it's Millie. I'll leave the flame haired one for now. Will I see you tonight?"

Lizzie looked into my eyes and said, "You will, and I'll make sure Anna is with me."

The presence left me and I was suddenly just me but with an urgent need to taste Lizzie. I knelt down in front of her and, under the stream of water, put my hands behind her, cupping her cute bum and pulling her toward me. I felt her hands go into my hair as she placed her left foot to one side so that she was more open. I saw her clit, her wetness, the folds of her puffy lips. I placed my mouth over her and tasted her in a way I'd never done before. With a different perspective. I felt her hard clit under my tongue and savoured her for a moment before circling it and then flicking up and down.

Lizzie moaned, "Oh fuck, babe. That is... something else. I'm on fire. I'm close. Oh god, so close..."

She started shaking and her fingers gripped tighter in my hair. Suddenly she went over the top of the hill of her release, calling out, almost crying. I held on and kept my tongue moving, knowing her in a way I'd never known her before. As she subsided I slowed down, finally placing a gentle kiss on her landing strip and standing back up.

She wrapped her arms around me and we hugged for the longest time. I heard a little sob and said, "What is it, love? What's wrong?"

She opened her eyes and said, tears falling freely down her face, "Nothing. Nothing at all. I've just never experienced anything so intense. It was like your tongue was in me everywhere, filling me. It was beautiful, Anna. Thank you. Oh god... I met Millie. Well, sort of."

She got a concerned look on her face and asked, "Are you okay? She was... you... and you were her."

I smiled, "Well, it was completely unexpected, but I didn't feel scared at all. Millie made me feel things I didn't know I could feel. About you. She made me really happy."

Lizzie bit her lip and said, "God. Tonight is going to be something else, isn't it?"

I chuckled and said, "If we didn't have all the decorating to do today I'd take you to bed and spend all day there in the hope that she'd come and stay with us."

Lizzie held me and I felt her hand snake down between us, finding my engorged clit. I leaned back against the wall and gave myself over to her fingers, feeling her stroking just above my hood. My body was desperate once more for the orgasm that was right there. With all that we'd been through I was ready and it wasn't long before I felt the warmth in me spread out from inside, all the way through my body. As I came I cried out and Lizzie kissed my neck as I shook under her touch.

I was lost in a world of pleasure. When I finally found my way out, it was to find Lizzie staring into my eyes with a look of caring and love.

I just said, "Wow, Lizzie. It's never been like this. I love it."

"Something has changed, hasn't it? All because of Millie."

We finished our shower, washing each other, mostly in companionable silence. We then went to 'my' room and Lizzie helped me pick out my clothes for the day.

We picked out a comfortable long sleeved wraparound, knee length dress in purple with matching flats. We were going to be doing quite a bit of standing during the day so I needed to make sure my feet wouldn't get tired.

Then we went to Lizzie's room and picked out a brown and pink colour blocked sleeveless mini dress and, just as for me, flats. The deep plunge neckline showed the rise of her gentle cleavage nicely.

We spent the day organising for the party. We set up the hall and lounge with fake chandeliers, candelabras, gravestones and cobwebs, we were both in quiet anticipation of the night to come. We would often stop to kiss and caress each other which served to keep us both in a permanent state of arousal.

We talked about Millie as we worked and I told Lizzie a little more detail. At one point she said, "Wow. You could actually feel her like she was solid? Real? I thought it would just be like light, ghostly touches."

I thought back and said, "Oh no. It was thoroughly real. Did your mum ever say that Millie had touched her?"

Lizzie shook her head. "Never. I just wonder if mum kept it hidden. But now that I think about it I remember when I came out to her she said, 'I completely understand, love. I have had my share of experiences, some of them out of this world.' She must have been talking about Millie."

Once the decorations were looking good enough it was starting to get dark.

Lizzie said, "Okay. We'll do the driveway and front of the house tomorrow. How about some dinner?"

I smiled and nodded. "Mmhmm. Sounds good. Not sure I'll be able to eat much, to be honest." My anticipation of the night was making me tingle once more. I'd been on edge all day.

We prepared and ate a light dinner accompanied by a couple of glasses of wine and finally headed up to my bedroom.

When we got there Lizzie said, "So, what do we do?"

I laughed, "I have no idea, hun. She just turned up when I was asleep. I do remember a shaft of moonlight coming through a gap in the curtains and lighting up where Millie was on the bed so maybe that helped?"

I switched the main room light off, then went and put a small gap in the curtain and was disappointed that the shaft of light reflected off the wall to the right of the bed.

I shrugged. "It might not have been that but you never know."

We slowly undressed each other and, once we were naked, me with my back to the bed, Lizzie facing me, we embraced once more. It was then I heard a gasp from Lizzie.

I turned and there, on the bed, was Millie. On her back, naked and glorious. Her breasts were a little spread. Her full blond bush seemed to be twinking in the soft moonlight. Her hair was arrayed around her head. She smiled into Lizzie's eyes.

"Margaret, my love. I've missed you so much."

Lizzie said, "I look like Margaret, Millie, but I'm Lizzie. Margaret's daughter."

Millie got a slightly sad smile on her face. I took her in. She looked so completely real. Not like a wraith. A real, complete and beautiful young woman.

"Is Margaret okay?" Millie asked.

Lizzie nodded, "Oh, yes. I spoke to her only the other day."

Lizzie moved to sit on the edge of the bed and took my hand in hers, followed by, tentatively, taking hold of Millie's hand.

She said in wonder, "I can feel you. You're here."

Millie giggled, her eyes dancing with merriment.

"Of course you can. I am here. Well, Lizzie. So lovely to meet you. You look so much like your mother. I'm so glad you came."

I said, "Millie, I'm Anna, do you want me to leave you alone with Lizzie? I'm sure I can find another..."

Millie looked up at me, "Oh no, flame haired one. I want you here. It has been so long. I've been away and when you were here last night I felt so happy that I was called back. You were delicious."

I smiled and said, "And you, young lady, didn't let me return the favour, which is very naughty of you."

She looked back at Lizzie, a look of wry amusement in her eyes. "She's telling me off? Is she always so strict?"

Lizzie laughed and, looking at me, said, "Sometimes. But in a good way."

Millie laughed and extended her other hand to me, saying, "Come and lie with me, then, strict Anna. I have filled you, and now you can fill me."

I released her hand and walked around to the other side of the bed, lying down next to her. Lizzie lay down on her other side. We looked at each other and, as if reading each other's minds, started kissing Millie's ears, nibbling on them. She responded by taking Lizzies head in her hands and turning towards her so that they kissed. I watched them. It was so beautiful.

I let them kiss and moved on down to Millie's breast, taking her very real and erect, nipple in my mouth. The surrounding area was much darker and quite a bit larger than Lizzie's. She moaned and broke the kiss, saying, "Oh, god. It has been so long. Yes, flame haired Anna. Strict Anna. Please. I want your touch everywhere."

I slid down between her now open legs. I saw how her tangles of hair were glistening in the light. I breathed in. I don't know what I expected, but her scent was amazing. The usual musky aroma I'm used to but also with a delicious hint of lavender. Millie pulled her legs up, holding them open, gripping her thighs. I let my tongue circle her entrance and she moaned. I looked up to see that they had broken their kiss.

Millie said, "Lizzie, I want to see if you taste like my Margaret."

Without waiting to be told I saw Lizzie sit up and straddle Millie. She was facing me with a look of pure, unalloyed pleasure on her face. I slid my tongue up to Millie's clit which was really large and swollen. That lavender taste was really quite intoxicating. I slid two fingers of one hand into her, feeling her wet, velvet insides squeezing and releasing my fingers. I heard delicious slurping sounds coming from Lizzie's pussy as I looked up and saw that Lizzie was now mauling her breasts, head thrown back, eyes closed. She was as near to rapture as I think it is possible to be.

I found Millie's soft pad and stroked it. I was so incredibly turned on I felt the urge to join them in their pleasure, so I lifted my bottom a little and slid my other hand down between my legs and started stroking my clit in time with my fingers inside, and my tongue on, Millie.

The sounds were electrifying. The wetness of tongues licking, Millie's muffled moans, Lizzie's cries of, "Oh god. Oh god. I love your tongue. Fuck."

I sensed that Millie's orgasm was approaching. Her taste altered slightly, her hips were shaking and suddenly she was much, much wetter. Her orgasm tore through her. She thrashed around yet didn't once lose contact with Lizzie. This obviously pushed Lizzie over the edge and she started grinding and shaking on Millie, crying out with meaningless sounds of ecstasy.

My own orgasm started as theirs were subsiding. I lay there with my head on Millie's mound and, just as the heat crashed out from my centre and through me I felt a change and my head flopped to the sheets. My orgasm didn't stop. It rolled on and on and then I felt a presence, just like I'd felt in the shower earlier.

Millie was in me, sharing her afterglow and my orgasm. It heightened everything. I heard Lizzie cry out, "Oh, my god. How...?"

As my orgasm slowly dissipated I stopped all my movements. I was gorgeously exhausted.

When I opened my eyes it was to find that Lizzie and I were, once again, alone.

But we weren't.

I sat up and Millie's voice spoke in our heads.

"Thank you. I feel complete once more. I will always be here when you want me. Sleep my sweet new lovers. I will fill your dreams."

I crawled up the bed and Lizzie and I got under the covers.

As we kissed it was as if there was a third person in the kiss. It is difficult to describe. It wasn't from the side, it was as if our lips were infused with Millie. We lingered in the kiss and somehow, within minutes, we were asleep.

Our dreams were indeed filled with Millie, Lizzie and me.

-------------------

Thank you for all the encouraging comments. I am eternally grateful to Misty, Jen and, as always, Jodie, for their support, love and trust. I know she's spooky, but Millie is a wonderful ghost.

Please, if you are enjoying this story, rate it and leave a comment.

Love and kisses,

Anna

Xxxx

annag98
annag98
812 Followers