A Spectral Seduction

Story Info
An unexpected intimate encouter.
1.5k words
4.58
19.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Hi everyone. I thought I'd have a little fun with writing a seasonal story. Happy Halloween!

Anna

xxx

I was awoken by a touch. A soft caress just below my right breast. It was still dark, although I had no idea what time it was. The touch wasn't unpleasant, but it was surprising, in that I had definitely gone to bed alone.

I was spending a long weekend at my friend Lizzie's new house, a seven bedroom country pile she had inherited from her grandparents and, as far as I knew, this wasn't Lizzie in bed with me. There was nobody else in the house as far as I was aware. I started to get a little scared. I turned slightly towards whoever it was.

I croaked out, "Who... what... are you doing?"

The stroke immediately disappeared. I reached over and tried to touch whoever it was. There was nobody there.

Surely I had been dreaming?

I reached for the switch on the bedside light, fumbling a little in this unfamiliar room. Eventually the light came on and it took a while for my dark adapted eyes to adjust. My heart rate was a little high from a combination of shock, fear and, I have to admit in hindsight, a lingering thrill from the erotic touch that had woken me.

There was nobody there. In the bed or anywhere in the room. I slid out from under the covers, walking naked around the large bedroom, checking cupboards and corners. The door was closed. I walked back over to the large four-poster bed and took one last look around the room before sliding back into bed and switching the light off.

I lay there, the very soft light from the moon filtered through the curtains illuminating a strip of the bed. The touch had left me a little aroused. I pushed the covers down and slid my right hand down between my legs, stroking my clit gently. I knew that an orgasm would help me get back to sleep and I could feel my need rising. I now sort of regretted that the touch hadn't been real and that I hadn't just gone with it in my half-sleep dream state and allowed it to help me.

I moaned softly as my fingers played. In mimic of the ghostly touch I stroked a finger from my left hand just under my right breast. At that moment I imagined that there was someone sucking on my nipple. It felt so real. I could feel teeth grazing me. I opened my eyes to find that I could see a young woman in the half ghostly light from the moon, laying next to me, sucking gently on me. I could see her long, golden curls tied back behind her head.

There was that mixture of those feelings again. A little fear, a little confusion and a lot of being incredibly turned on.

Perhaps I'd fallen asleep and was dreaming again? If so it was a wonderful dream, if not it was something beyond my understanding.

I managed to croak out, "Who..."

She stopped her sucking and looked up at me. She had almond eyes that were clearly visible, a beautiful face with perfect, oxbow lips. She looked to be in her twenties, at a guess.

She smiled and I heard her whisper, "Shh."

I realised that my fingers had stopped moving but that my clit was still being stroked. Whoever this was had now taken over and her touch was delicious. I gave myself over to her ministrations. I felt the gentle suck of her on my nipple, her fingers on my clit stroking in an almost ethereal, heavenly way. I could feel my wetness increase, dripping down and spreading out.

She slid down, kissing her way down over my tummy and I watched in lust and desire as her mouth enclosed me. I felt her tongue on my clit, her fingers sliding inside me. I wanted to return the delicious favour she was doing me but was lost in the moment of her seduction. I felt the start of my orgasm inside me, in my core. I felt her free hand slide up over my breast and stroke me with her pale fingers.

I cried out, reaching for the orgasm that was tantalisingly there, but she was a true mistress of control. She kept me on that edge for an eternity, in delicious agony. When I could take it no more she sensed it and sucked more greedily, her tongue moving more rapidly over my engorged clit and that was all I needed. It ripped through me like no self induced orgasm I'd ever had. It filled me. It seemed my body was suffused with it. My brain seemed to shut down and I was in a wonderful limbo of lasting pleasure. I felt her release me, her fingers no longer in me, her tongue no longer touching, her lips gone. The stroking on my breast ceased.

I slowly came around and looked down. I wanted her to lay down and to give her as much pleasure as she had given me but...

She wasn't there.

Shocked, I looked around. She was nowhere to be seen. I pulled myself up, the after effects of my explosive orgasm making me slightly light headed.

What had happened? I thought back. Perhaps I had dreamed it and I'd just had an orgasm while in my dream. The physical evidence of it was there. The slight damp spot on the sheets, the increased wetness in my pussy. I tentatively stroked a finger around my entrance and brought it up to my nose and lips, smelling and tasting my familiar, post orgasmic scent and taste.

After that I managed to fall into a blissful, restful sleep. I awoke the next morning feeling energised and refreshed. I thought back to my odd dream, looking at the now dry spot between where my legs had been.

I got out of bed and drew back the curtains, letting the bright autumn sun shine into the room. I went to the wardrobe that I had filled with my clothes the day before and took out my knee length, pale green, faux-silk bathrobe. I love the contrast of the green with my long red hair.

Tying it as I went, I made my way barefoot down the hall, then on down the wide staircase to the entrance hall and then left into the kitchen where I found Lizzie, similarly attired in an orange bathrobe, putting a kettle on to boil. Her curly blond locks fell loose around her head down over her shoulders. I was struck by the slight similarity of her looks and my mysterious dream lover.

She smiled over at me and said, "Morning, hun. How was your room? Everything okay? Did you sleep well?"

Lizzie and I have been friends for ages. We first met at Uni and had always stayed in touch. We were even occasional lovers although that wasn't the purpose of this trip. I wondered if, somehow, she'd done all that last night as some special treat for me.

I was clearly showing some of that suspicion on my face in some way because Lizzie said, "What? What happened?"

I blushed. I wasn't sure what, if anything, I should admit to. Haltingly I said, "Um... well... I had a weird dream. It seemed so real at the time."

She got a very curious look on her face and just said, "Oh?"

I nodded, "It was as if there was someone in bed with me. She looked a little like you, although her hair was longer and pulled back in a cascade..."

I watched as she put her hands to her mouth and a look of shock came over her face.

Through her hands she said, "No. Say it isn't true. Oh my god. Mum wasn't lying."

Now it was my turn for confusion, "What? What does your mum have to do with this?"

She swallowed, lowering her hands.

"That was my mum's bedroom when she was growing up and she continued to use it when she was home visiting gran and grandpa. She told us that, when she was about twenty, this young woman would turn up in her bed at night. Mum always said she adored her visits and was never scared. Did you speak to her? Did you get her name?"

I shook my head. "No, no. The only sound she made was just to tell me 'Shh'."

She looked confused, "Oh? Why was she shushing you?"

I blushed and Lizzie's face lit up, her eyes widened, "Oh... my... god... you mean, she... touched you?"

I just nodded. "I thought it was a dream but... yes... it felt so real."

Lizzie came over, took my hands in hers and stared deep into my eyes.

"Her name is Millicent, Millie for short. As far as we were concerned she was just mum's made up ghost. I'm so sorry, hun. I should have given you a different room. I just didn't think..."

I smiled and said, "Um... no. I think I rather like Millie and I'd like to see her again."

Lizzie giggled, "That good, huh?"

I just nodded and she said, "In that case, you and I are sleeping together tonight in mum's old room. I want to meet Millie!"

annag98
annag98
811 Followers