A Spectral Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,117 Followers

Slapping his crotch against hers again and again, the phantom drove his rigid cock in and out of her pussy harder and faster.

Leaving the fires, the orgasm moved toward its release. Under her glistening flesh, her muscles started to tense, her abs quivering in anticipation.

In and out the cock pumped...

In and out...

Thrusting...

In and out...

Driving...

The orgasm reached the edge...

Lingered there...

Teetered...

"Ooh God," she whimpered, her back starting to arch off the bed, her hips twitching.

The orgasm roared off the ledge and through her, its power causing her body to writhe and twist as her muscles spasmed. Her head snapping back on her straining neck, her hands flew out to her sides to grab at the sheet again, her nails clawing. Her pussy locked around the invisible shaft, her hips twitching and jerking upon it.

The phantom drove himself deep inside her and ground his crotch against hers.

"Ooh God! Ooh God!" She cried, feeling the manhood twitch within her, unleashing its phantom seed.

Grinding her crotch back against his, she jerked at the sheet as the orgasmic waves cascaded through her, filled her mind with brilliant fireworks. Her head remained back on her straining neck, her back arched higher as her feet kicked down into the mattress. Her quivering body caused her ample breasts to shudder and roll.

In the midst of her orgasm, she felt his cock settle, having finished emptying his seed into her. Her pussy remained locked around the shaft, her twitching hips milking the last drops from him as she whimpered her pleasure.

Then the orgasm faded and her softening body settled back to the bed. As she laid there, panting, she felt the cock being withdraw and the phantom moving off her. Sighing contently, she rolled partially onto her side and luxuriated in the afterglow.

Then her mind returned to the reality of what had just happened, the confusion returning. But with it came the realization that she couldn't remember ever having such a strong orgasm before and, despite any lingering trepidations, she couldn't help wondering if this was only a one-time thing or if he would be back another night.

With these thoughts running through her mind, she started to fall back asleep. Just before she did, she felt a soft kiss on her forehead

The End

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,117 Followers
12