A Spicy Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I disentangled from her legs and moved up to her face, her juices on my chin, she grinned at me through narrowed eyes, gazing at me warmly, cupping my cheek.

"Hmm, we need to take care of you now," and she attended to my cock, pulling my briefs down and off. It was not long before she moved her head down and took me in her mouth, licking my shaft, and stroking my cock with her fingers. My sex was hard, and I gently rolled her onto her back and entered her. Pulling my head to hers, she licked and tongued my ear and whispered. "Come for me, I want to hear your noises."

We kissed and fucked, our pelvic movements in rhythm. I was so turned on by this woman, and did not last long. I reveled in the moment, gasping as I climaxed.

As we lay with each other, we were blissed out again, kissing, hugging and spooning. She broke the silence. "Will you be a sweetie and get us our drinks, you know what I want."

I smiled and headed for the kitchen.

She sat up against the headboard as I returned with her Merlot. "That was special, Kevin. As you put it, such a release of stress has to be good for us!"

I grinned and nodded.

"Now, I believe you said earlier you had some spicy toys you wanted to look at. Let's do that. And what are we looking for? I must say, I fancy this!"

I put on some soft stretch pants, and a cotton tee, retrieved her laptop and returned to the bed.

Opening her computer, I suggested we look at more advanced spanking tools that we both might enjoy. The wood ruler could splinter, with a sliver getting lodged in my skin, potentially causing infection.

"We don't want that sir! Can you show me what you have in mind?" And I found the online site and displayed for her an assortment of spanking implements: Slappers, paddles and floggers. We enjoyed our shopping, and she did not flinch at a leather slapper that clearly was not designed for beginners. The web site's description noted that it "packed some punch".

We agreed on the slapper and browsed other options and found a silicone hairbrush sized silicone paddle that she liked.

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to using my new tools! Expect we will step up to more advanced spanks- on your cheeks of course, especially when you have been bad and need punishment! I'm relishing our spankings now," she beamed.

Thus far at least, our spicy play was complementing our love life, just as we had discussed. Hopefully, it would stay that way, but her enthusiasm for the spanking topic gave me pause about ordering the new spanking toys. I fancied an occasional intense paddling anyway, I thought. Regardless, I didn't want to dampen her newfound enthusiasm for spicy things, and dismissed my reservations.

She was staring at me. "Hello, what's going on in that head?"

I deflected. "Nothing about us." (Not true.) We put away her laptop and moved to the living room to relax.

"I have a few things to discuss. First, assuming we go to Jie's for dinner with me in those tiny briefs again. Don't want to do the same thing. Your thoughts?"

"Nothing at the moment. Still a week away. You have quite the imagination though, I bet you have ideas."

"Yes. I don't want to be the entertainment for the whole dinner. So I suggest I do my racy briefs for dessert and onward. Then we can do a variation on our prior dinner party. Maybe I spill something again, and you spank me, with the ruler this time and your friends join in. And what about some full nudity for me? I'm okay with it and I bet your friends would like it!"

"I like it, especially the part about all three of us spanking you! Jie and Ling will very much appreciate it, especially after they've had a little wine. As for you getting naked, wow, I guess you really do like to show off! And I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing your man parts. There will only be the two of them and me. This will be even spicier!

"Sounds like a plan. And I may improvise a bit, in terms of me spanking you, within what we talked about. How's that?"

"Yes. And finally, I will want to take you home and get to the bedroom! So please don't get too tipsy. Last time you just went to sleep."

"Okay sir, I will be getting worked up, me spanking you again in front of my friends, this time with you in the buff! Of course I like the idea of going back home for sex and romance.

"I'm not going to need much wine, I've got your sexy butt to spank! Be ready for a thorough thumping!"

We then briefly discussed our holiday vacation plan. We had decided to travel domestically, and to spend time at hotels with or near a spa and Jacuzzi, preferably with pools. "I am looking forward to it already. Let's leave lots of idle time for relaxation and romance, and of course, our spicy activities."

Romance was code for sex and bedroom activities, and I was all in for that. "Agreed Miss, safe to say we're both looking forward to the holidays!"

*****

I arrived at her condo for a two hour matinee in the late morning the next day. I had asked for a good smacking, something to remember her by for the upcoming week.

Using my key to her place, I entered her kitchen, called out her name and walked back to her computer room.

"Good morning Kevin. Just finishing up blocking Vivian from contacting me by e-mail or phone. And I notified Jie about her."

"Good, and please, if she shows up here, don't open your door and do contact me."

She stood up and hugged me. "Thank you for helping me feel safer. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

"Now I believe you asked for a good spanking! Go to my bedroom, my sub and please get naked and wait on the bed for me, chop- chop."

In her room, she get out the big ruler, the crop, an anal toy, and the blindfold.

Following her instructions, I climbed onto the bed and was on all fours after stripping. Just getting naked, with her clothed in her leggings and tee, was a turn on for me. The anticipation of my sexy girlfriend about to whack me had me anxious but excited. My sex was stirring.

She warmed me up for a more serious padding with her hand and then the crop, which she yielded expertly.

"Am now holding the larger ruler. I believe you asked for a good smacking. Brace yourself and let me know if it's too much." She paused, letting the moment settle in.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Owwwwww, Fuck! Give me a few seconds, Miss."

She waited for a bit. "Okay, resuming."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"OWWWWWW! Best be careful what I ask for!"

My butt instinctively moved away from the last strike, but to no avail.

"Okay, my subby, how about two more to each side?" she suggested, chuckling.

And she issued four more sharp smacks.

"Ouch, those were very strong Miss! I'm guessing my cheeks are nice and red for you."

"Indeed my subby, I like. There are several distinct red marks down there. A good smacking, as you requested!" She was a rookie at this no longer.

"There's acute stinging Miss. Can you please come over and give me a kiss, distract me a bit?"

And she did, our tongues at play, a nice long wet kiss, while I fondled her breasts over her tee.

"Mmm, you're giving me ideas. But first let's continue our spicy play.

"Back on all fours sir." I moved into a very submissive position for her: On all fours, head down, butt up, legs spread wide, my rosebud ready for her viewing.

"Oh my, good subby, like your pose for me, especially with your luscious cheeks all red."

And she proceeded to lube my butthole and insert the anal silicone bead, which were narrow upon entry but gradually became wider at the base. She slowly slid it into my anal tunnel, perhaps four inches, before sliding it in and out.

"This is sexy, watching your nether region penetrated with that thing! Good boy!" As she pulled it out, she moved her other hand under my butt to my balls, caressing them.

"Ahhhhh, special attention to my man parts is always appreciated!"

Discarding the toy, she stepped in front of me, removed her tee, and began kissing me.

Looking down at my growing manhood, she smirked. "Seems we are both worked up sir. Let's do something about that!"

And we fell on the bed together, and fucked. This time it was mostly about raw sex, with her on top, our hips moving in unison. And we each quickly came, nearly simultaneously, her bedroom filled with our sounds.

"That was some sexy fun. And so too the spankings, all naked for you as you turned my butt red and raw, stinging. Just the way we like."

She peered at me, smiled and we kissed. "Yes, and be warned I'm really enjoying whacking your butt, looking forward to even spicier things-like at our next session at Jie's. Don't forget to order the more advanced tools," she reminded me.

I smiled, pondering whether we had unleashed my girlfriend's inner domme.

"Okay, we both have our Sunday to do lists, so do you need ice on that butt of yours?"

And she did ice my butt, before I got dressed and headed out, looking forward to spending time with my son, my cheeks still very much stinging as I walked out the door.

*****

It was the following Thursday evening and I was occupied with my usual routine, getting ready to prepare dinner at home, my son working with his tutor at the dining room table.

We were interrupted by a call from my girlfriend.

"Kevin, Vivian's here on the porch of my condo. And she won't leave, insisting I speak with her. I have not opened the door, but this is disturbing."

"Okay just to confirm, she is outside your kitchen entrance?"

"Yes exactly!" she replied anxiously.

"I am coming over now. Text her and tell her to leave your porch and get off your property immediately. It's important you do that. And stay away from the porch, don't engage with her."

I left my eighteen year old son some money for dinner, and a brief explanation, and promptly began the fifteen minute drive to my girlfriend's condo. I hoped to talk with Vivian and discuss more why we broke up, attempting to resolve the situation without involving the police.

As I drove, I called Vivian's close friend Li and explained the situation. She seemed surprised that Vivian was "acting out". She did say Vivian was annoyed when she saw Wang and me together the prior weekend, complaining that I still owed her an explanation for our break up; she was also unhappy with Wang, feeling she had betrayed Vivian.

I thanked Li for her candor and called Vivian, trying to talk her off Wang's porch. I got nowhere and she quickly disconnected the call.

When I arrived at the parking lot of my girlfriend's condo. I called her.

"Hi Kevin, are you on your way? Is Vivian crazy?" She was understandably upset.

"Hopefully not. I am in your parking lot and going to try to get her off your porch. Please keep the door locked. Did you send her the text?"

"Yes, done. I don't intend to open the door with her here. She's interrupting both our evenings."

"That's intentional on her part; let me talk to her."

Walking to the condo, I could see Vivian quietly standing on the porch. The unit was on the second floor, and the entrance was up a short set of stairs.

I walked to the base of the stairwell and paused.

"Hello Vivian." She was perhaps fifteen feet away. "Can you please come down and we can discuss meeting with Li, at another time and place? The three of us."

I was trying to deflect her attention away from Wang, offering her a meeting to get her off the porch. I didn't really want the police called. That may lead to problems with her job as a public school teacher.

There was a long pause.

"Why can't I speak with you two? She is being rude! I am an acquaintance of hers and your former girlfriend."

"I told her not to let you in. But I am willing to meet with you. So please come down and we can call Li and schedule it!"

"Can hear you fine up here sir. So are you two dating now? Really offended that she would leave me standing here."

"Okay, we are speaking with raised voices and may be creating a problem for other residents here. You can't show up unannounced, and stand on her porch. Not acceptable."

I knew it was actually likely a trespassing violation. "If we have to take further action, there is not going to be any meeting with Li, the three of us."

"Further action? Meaning what?"

"Calling the police. That will not be good for you. And I am done discussing this with you."

There was a long pause, perhaps a minute. Vivian was not moving, her arms folded. I called my girlfriend again, who picked up immediately. I raised my voice so Vivian could hear, but did not use the speaker phone.

"Hi, it's me. Please call the police. She is refusing to move off your porch."

"What a fucking psycho!" She was furious. "This is not legal, is it?"

"No." We went over how long Vivian had been on her porch (thirty minutes) and she read to me the text she sent her.

"Okay, I am going to disconnect. Go ahead and call 911. I will stay here."

My posture with Vivian changed, it was now terse and direct. I was out of patience. "Vivian you need to move. The police are coming. She is upset, and is probably going to file a report with them tonight."

I walked away from the base of the stairwell and called Li, who picked up.

"Hey Li, can you call Vivian and see if you can get her to leave? She is still on Wang's porch, and has been there for thirty minutes, insisting on speaking with her. The police have been contacted. She is ruining our evening, maybe endangering her job. Having a police report filed against her means her employer may be contacted. They will not be happy."

Li asked a few clarifying questions and agreed to call her.

As I briskly strode near the base of Wang's stairs, I heard Vivian on her phone. She finally moved off the porch and descended the short stairwell to ground level.

"Thank you Vivian, is that Li on the phone?"

"Yes, let's set up a meeting, like you said." We agreed to a meeting at a nearby Starbucks with Li present. "And I want an explanation about us. You owe me that."

This was nonsense. I had already given Vivian explanations for why our short and volatile relationship didn't work for me. But agreeing to meet was harmless.

"Yes we can talk about that. But no more than an hour." I confirmed with Li that she would be there. "Okay Vivian, you need to get off her property. The police are still coming, remember."

And with that, I climbed the short flight of stairs to my girlfriend's porch. She opened her door and we hugged.

"Thank you so much for being there for me."

"Thanks babe but we're not out of the woods yet. We need to deal with the police, who will undoubtedly be here soon.

She clarified she had already called them.

"Good. When the police arrive, let them know what happened, that Vivian is an acquaintance of yours, but was not welcome. They will hopefully lead you through it.

"Don't know if you can press charges, but suggest you don't. We do want a written record filed, documenting her antics- in case there are more down the road.

"Am quite hungry miss," and I grabbed an orange, sharing it with her. "Can we go out to eat after we talk to the police?"

"Yes, of course. The police did arrive, it took a moment to clarify I was not part of the problem. The rest was fairly brief, a report was going to be filed, and they left. They encouraged her to call 911 if Vivian repeated her visit.

Miss Wang drove us to the nearest Chinese restaurant, as I checked in on my son, who like any eighteen year old, did not mind the unsupervised evening.

Finally, we were able to relax and ordered drinks with our dinners. "So that was unpleasant, but it's over. Are you okay?" I reached across the table and clasped her hand.

"Sort of Kevin, but can you stay a bit after we get back. Just don't want to be alone right away. Feel safer with you there."

"Of course. Let's see how it goes, can stay until eleven, how's that?"

"Thank you."

As we ate our dinner and enjoyed our drinks, I broached the topic of Vivian one more time. "Just want you to know, as part of getting her off your property, I agreed to meet her and Li.

"Okay Kevin, but don't really like you meeting her. It's like a reward for her ridiculousness."

"That's true, but it's a one hour meeting at Starbucks, with Li as a witness, and it helped defuse the situation. I don't want to meet her; at this point, I would prefer to never see her again. I am hoping meeting her is not going to cause friction between us."

She leaned over the table and kissed me. "No, I understand and am not going to let her drive a wedge between us."

"Thanks. Obviously, she hasn't moved on." And then I relayed to her what Li had shared, that Vivian was upset at both of us, and felt betrayed.

My girlfriend shook her head disgustedly. "Enough about Vivian," she suggested.

Returning to Wang's condo after dinner, the porch to the entrance was empty. We entered and relaxed with some herbal tea on the couch. We cuddled, with her laying her head on my lap.

"Mmm, a girl could get used to this," she quipped while looking up at me.

We kissed and she sat up and embraced me. "I will not forget this, your help tonight. What were you doing when I first called about crazy woman."

"The usual routine, getting ready to cook, while my son was working with his tutor."

"And you put me first, and drove to my home. What about your son?"

"Gave him money for dinner. I'm sure he's glad to be on his own for a few hours. And yes, I did put you first, you're important to me."

She smiled, her eyes sparkling. "Despite the ugliness earlier, I am happy when I am with you. Let's just snuggle tonight, but tomorrow is Friday, and will repay you after work, in my bedroom."

"Like that Miss, something to look forward to."

She was smirking mischievously now. "And Jie and Ling agreed to put on something sexy for Saturday, so we are on, yes? My sexy waiter to reappear in his racy briefs. And a nice dinner at Jie's. A lot to look forward to this weekend."

*****

Finishing my swim lesson with my girlfriend on Saturday afternoon at the Aquatics Center, we headed to the Jacuzzi. She trailed behind me as we made our way there, and could not resist.

"Have I mentioned my fixation on your cute and toned butt in that little blue Speedo?"

I turned and grinned at her. "Yes, you have mentioned that at least a few times. Am I distracting you Miss?"

"You are sir."

"You in your black and gold bikini is like eye candy for me, so..."

And we settled in the warm Jacuzzi, hot jets at our backs. The cool afternoon, and late fall day meant we were alone. I leaned in and kissed her.

"Okay Kevin, there will be time for that, but first, you promised me an update: Your meeting with Vivian. Was Li there?"

"Yes. At Starbucks, this time longer, maybe seventy five minutes. It's clear she has not moved on. She started by asking once again for Li to help mediate our differences.

"That idea was a non-starter. I wanted to be diplomatic, but after her nonsense on your porch, I had limited patience. So I let her say her piece, and didn't engage. Just went into my reasons for ending it, offering some new details. She remains dissatisfied.

"Suffice it to say, there was no meeting of the minds. I asked Li if she agreed that therapy would be useful for Vivian; she demurred, not really answering my question, and that didn't help.

"Changing the topic to her unwelcome visit to your condo, I let her know the police did file a report, and took our information. There could not be a next time. Charges could be filed. If so, it would create problems for her job.

"That was about it."

"Thank you, sounds like you maybe were a little lawyerly, but you're right, her behavior is not a joke. I'm glad you made her realize that.

"And it sounds like Li didn't help."

"No, she was there as her friend."

"Let's forget about her," Wang offered warmly. "So where were we?"