A Spicy Romance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nuzzled me with her chin on my neck, and we kissed, our hands roaming briefly under the bubbles to each other's thighs.

"Not the best place for this sir," she reminded me. "Let's shower and go to Jie's."

*****

Jie's condo was in a decidedly upscale neighborhood, and was a bit more spacious than my girlfriend's, with larger common areas and kitchen. After greeting both Jie and Ling, Wang and I each were graciously offered drinks, and upon putting our bags in the guest room, we sat down in the kitchen and relaxed while the other two women finished dinner preparation.

"So Miss, time for you to put on your sexy blouse. You need to provide a good example for your friends!"

She smiled and bringing her glass of wine, walked out of the kitchen to change.

I exchanged pleasantries with Ling, who was acting as Jie's assistant. The talk tended towards our jobs and careers.

My girlfriend reentered the kitchen wearing her high necked, see through blouse with black pinstripes, her lacy black bra very much in view. She wore this with her blue form fitting fashion jeans, and some blue drop earrings.

"Wow Miss, you look stunning!" I stood and we kissed with tongues, briefly.

"Jie and Ling, I understand you two are also going to put on something sexy. Before dinner please."

Miss chimed in. "Yes, I need some company, or our waiter will not be coming out later in his tiny briefs."

Ling grinned. "I was hoping you would forget." She gulped down some wine. "Going to need more of that, but I will get changed now." She returned shortly in a leather mini-skirt, black stockings and a partially transparent white blouse opened to the top of a red bra, a bit of cleavage in view.

I let my girlfriend comment on her friend's outfit. "Really sexy Ling, don't think I've ever seen you like that, and it looks good!"

When the cooking was completed, the main course (trout and beef tenderloin) were brought to the table, while the women sent Jie to her bedroom to change. She walked back into the dining area in a very short white pleated skirt, and a dark colored button down top that left a bit of skin showing above her hips. The three women had kept their part of the bargain.

The food was delicious, with a tasty salad and steamed rice along with the main dishes. We all chatted and savored the meal. It was not long before my girlfriend broached my wardrobe change. "So Kevin, can we offer you some wine? We're all waiting to see what your attire will be."

Jie joined in. "Yes, and we understand it may be a bit risqúe!"

"Yes, just his racy blue briefs, and nothing else," my girlfriend stated in a matter of fact manner.

Ling, who had downed a few glasses of wine, was excited. "I want to see again!"

"Okay ladies, you certainly have wined and dined me. And Miss, can you accompany me to the guest room? I want to discuss a few things."

As we arrived in the guest room, I hugged her and we shared a long wet kiss. "Been waiting to do that. You have no idea how much seeing you in that fully transparent blouse gets me going."

"Mmm, Kevin, I've been keeping my promise, only having one glass of wine. Our bedroom later sir. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Just wanted to remind you, let's give all three of you a turn with the spankings.

"They will, Ling is tipsy, so..."

"And thought I would come out there still wearing my jeans, and the three of you help me take them off, along with my belt. I'm wearing the light blue racy briefs underneath.

"Okay, sure, we'll make it a sexy thing! I'll see if she has any music. Give me a few minutes."

I nodded, removed my dress shirt and tee and put on some scented aftershave. After checking my briefs to ensure my man parts were covered, I sauntered out to the dining area wearing only my jeans and briefs. There was pop music playing in the background.

"Good evening ladies, I am your dessert waiter. Seems I have lost my shirt, and perhaps with some help, I will lose even more clothes.

"Now who is having what?"

"We have pumpkin pie and fresh strawberries with whipped cream," Jie noted. "But please come around the table so we can put in our orders. I grabbed my clipboard and stepped over to her chair. "You are a bit overdressed sir. Let me help you take that belt off," and she stood and unbuckled it, slowly pulling it off.

"My, the guests here are very... forward!" I played. Jie put in her order for pie and I strolled over in front of my girlfriend.

"And for you Miss?"

"Hmm, I haven't quite decided. So in the meantime, can I see what's under your jeans?"

"That's not the usual practice...um."

"We are in a private residence, I'm sure it's fine." And she promptly unzipped my fly and opened up the jeans, showing off a portion of my spandex laden briefs. "Hmm, you look better that way. I'll have the strawberries and whipped cream."

I stepped to Ling. "What will you have Miss?"

"I'm undecided," she smirked. "Any suggestions, ladies?"

Jie was ready. "No, but while you're making up your mind, let's have our waiter take a break. Please sit down on the adjacent chair."

"If that is your preference."

"Please lift your hips sir. Wang, can you assist?"

"Miss, this is very out of the ordinary, I am your waiter!"

As I lifted my hips, she pulled my jeans down to my thighs. "Girls, our waiter is wearing some very racy, light blue briefs. Can you help with the jeans Ling?"

"She stood and pulled my jeans down and off, still smirking. I was now wearing only my translucent briefs.

"I will have the strawberries and whipped cream for dessert," Ling added, giggling.

"Please finish your waiter duties sir after modeling your new look," my girlfriend directed.

I displayed my briefs for our two female hosts, offering different views, and then disappeared to the kitchen to bring out the orders. Jie helped me get the desserts onto my serving tray. As I brought out the plates along with water, the items were assorted rather haphazardly on the large tray.

"Please start with Jie sir. We like the view of our waiter, right girls?" Both smiled and nodded.

I stepped to Jie at the table and placed her plate of pumpkin pie before her.

"Thank you but where is the whipped cream? I would like it as a topping!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'll be right back." As I returned with a can of whipped cream, she asked me to pause near her, and she reached out to my hip and pulled my spandex briefs out and down before letting the material snap back. They were riding lower now, below my hips.

"Thank you sir, it looks better that way."

"Goodness," my girlfriend quipped, "that was sloppy waiter work. You should have brought the whipped cream with her pie!"

"Yes sorry, my mistake."

"Okay. But no more mistakes in your waiter duties, or... discipline will be needed. Pay attention!"

I nodded. Stepping to Ling, I set down the serving tray and as I reached to get her fresh strawberries, I inadvertently knocked over a glass of water sitting on the tray. It spilled onto the tray and wooden dining room table, with a small amount of water dripping on her lap.

"My sir, we just cannot have such poor work," my girlfriend declared sternly, standing and glaring at me. Clean that up at once, then please step over to my chair and stand behind it."

"And bring a towel for me." Ling requested. "You've spilled water on my leather skirt."

I apologized to our host and hurriedly cleaned up the spilled water, handing Ling a dry towel.

Wang stepped away from her chair. "Okay," she commanded, sounding perturbed, "please reach over the chair and grab the seat, butt out."

Miss glanced down at my cock. "Hmm. Are your privates getting excited right here at our dinner table? Please control yourself! And stay in position, I will be right back."

She left the room, brandishing a narrow ruler when she returned. "A thorough spanking is necessary to ensure you correct your error sir. This time with the ruler."

"Yes Miss," I replied obediently.

She first slapped her thigh with the ruler for effect, then lightly slapped my butt with it. "The rest will be much stronger. Your behavior must be rectified!" she barked out. She was fully absorbed in our spanking scene, and appeared to be enjoying it.

Next she reached over and yanked my briefs down and over my cheeks, to my lower thighs. Not only my buttocks but my cock and balls were now completely exposed!

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oww, Jesus." These slaps stung.

"I'm not finished," my girlfriend declared, sounding both agitated and excited as she delivered my punishment.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Oww, fuck!"

"Stop whining and accept the consequences for your sloppy work, sir," she scolded. "And ladies, his lovely white cheeks have some color now!"

I was getting turned on by this very public spanking on my naked butt cheeks, and her stern rebukes. I could feel my cock stirring.

Whack, Whack, Whack!

"Ouch, please Miss. I will correct the error of my ways."

"You better sir. No more or perhaps I will use your belt to thrash you!"

Moving closely behind me, she reached around my core to my abdomen and traced downward to my pubis and cock, lightly caressing me, fondling the sensitive inside of my shaft, long enough that my cock was now noticeably tumescent.

Stepping away she directed me. "Okay please turn around and let's get a look at your front parts. Ladies, why don't you join me so we can all observe."

Under the watchful eye of the three women, I compliantly turned around, my briefs wrapped around my thighs, my cock and balls hanging out. The public spanking and my frontal nudity was both exciting and embarrassing, my face and upper neck flushed as I faced the three women, my sex noticeably aroused.

If I didn't know it before this dinner, it was clear now: Part of me was an exhibitionist, and enjoyed this very public display of my man parts.

"Mmm, seems someone liked his spanking," Miss chortled, as she looked downward at my unit. "Please go ahead and step out of your little briefs my subby."

"Oh my," Jie stated, "nice to see all of your parts Kevin, I like! And you are mostly shaved down there, so an even better view!"

Ling looked a bit shocked by the display of my aroused and mostly shaved man parts, glancing downward at my core and grinned sheepishly. "You're naked Kevin! This is a first, our waiter displaying his... stuff for us!"

Yes Ling, he's our naked waiter," my girlfriend responded. "Hopefully you will remember to properly perform your duties in the future, right sir?"

I looked down, naked, chastised, and deeply embarrassed. "Of course, Miss."

"Good, now resume your position over the chair, butt out!

"Now, who else would like a turn with the ruler?"

"I would!" Jie eagerly volunteered.

Slap, Slap, Slap! These were thankfully very light strikes.

"You can do better than that Jie,"Miss prodded. "Pull your arm back further, and then don't be afraid to smack him harder. Why don't you try again?"

"You can take harder slaps, can't you Kevin?"

"Yes. It is okay to spank me harder, Jie."

"You heard him. Give him a few good ones!"

Following the coaching and encouragement, Jie resumed her position behind me.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ouch, Jesus fuck!"

"Very good. See, his cheeks are redder now!"

"Ling your turn." She was indeed tipsy, and stood and took the ruler in hand,

Whack, Whack, Whack! Smack!

"Owww!" My newly warmed cheeks were awash with sting.

Ling sheepishly looked at Wang. "Was that too hard? Sorry."

"Don't worry," he needed them after spilling water on you."

She continued looking at me with a stern mien. "I know it hurts sir, but this will help make you pay closer attention to your duties.

"What do you think ladies? Should he finish his waiter duties naked for us? I for one think so!"

"Yes," Jie exulted. "Pretty wild!

"Okay Kevin, it's decided. Remain naked while you finish getting all the deserts out. When you have done so, you may put on your briefs and get dressed."

"Yes Miss." Naked and spanked, my man parts on display with my butt cheeks bright red, I obediently headed out to the kitchen and resumed my waiter duties. I could feel the eyes of the three women on me as I completed clearing items off the table.

As I moved next to Miss, she directed me. "Please turn so your butt is facing me." As I did so, she promptly slapped me twice firmly on each cheek. "Still very red back there sir. We like it, don't we ladies?"

"Yes, very sexy! Does he do whatever you tell him to?" Jie asked quietly, though loud enough for me to hear.

"Usually. Glad you're enjoying the spicy activities!"

By focusing on my duties as much as I could, I was able to avoid getting fully erect, though my cock remained perky.

As I returned to the table from the kitchen, Wang spoke up; she had not lost track of me. "Okay Kevin, good boy, thank you for following your instructions, you may get dressed."

"Thank you, and could I speak with you in the guest room please?"

I grabbed my jeans and briefs and she stepped into the room right behind me and shut the door. "That was hot Kevin, I'm really turned on now," she blurted out, as she fondled my unit.

"Yes, my cock would have been hard if that spanking lasted much longer. And walking around as your waiter nude in front of all of you was pretty wild." We kissed, our tongues dancing, and I caressed her breasts over her lacy transparent blouse, moving aside the front triangles of her lace bra, pinching her nipples.

"Ooooh, I like it, but I need to get back to our hosts. We will resume this back at my condo." She kissed me again, adjusted her bra to cover up, and stepped back. "Am I presentable, babe?"

"Like what you just called me, and yes, you look hot!"

"You standing there naked with your cock nearly hard, you look a bit sexy as well, if a bit aroused. Get dressed and see you in the dining area.

"Give me a few minutes anyway out there. I want to check in with Ling, she was surprised by your frontal nudity. And you may want to wait a few minutes to get calmed down!"

As I returned, this time fully clothed, Jie had cut a piece of pie and handed me the whipped cream. "Least I can do for our sexy waiter!"

Eventually the mood cooled off, and we enjoyed some chat, before Miss Wang and I bid adieu to our hosts and headed back. Ling was still tipsy and was going to sleep at Jie's.

As we walked to her car, I announced some good news. "Miss, just received a text from my son, and he is doing another sleepover. I can stay over if I am invited!"

My, that is a welcome development. Right now, I'm in a very spicy mood after our scene.

I got behind the wheel of her BMW and began the perhaps twenty minute drive. Seconds after we made it out of the neighborhood while we waited at a light, she reached over, removed my belt, unzipped my jeans and opened them up.

"Good, still wearing your sexy briefs." And she casually moved her left hand to my lap and began caressing my member.

"Miss, you're being very naughty." After we passed through a busy intersection, my cock now nearly hard again, she moved the briefs aside and stroked my naked member.

"Uhhh, Miss, I'm really excited now. Feels good, but..." After perhaps another minute, I pulled over, and she finally paused.

"Miss, really turned on, but don't want to come in my lap while driving. Can you please stop so we can make love in your bed?"

"Okay, like your sentiment. I'm wet already, it seems we're both revved up." As we finally reached her condo, we briskly walked up her stairwell and headed straight to the bedroom. "Get your clothes off sir and I'll be right back." We each used the restroom before rushing to bed.

We hugged, and relished the sensual feeling of skin on skin. Both already aroused, she moved on top and took charge, straddling my cock. Riding me with her hips, I managed to last just long enough. With our hands clasped and our hearts pounding, we reached climax quickly.

Spooning and cuddling in our post coital glow, we were quickly asleep.

*****

As we sat in her living room the next morning drinking our coffee, I broached the topic of our holiday vacation. "I made a reservation for the last night of our vacation at a rustic place near Santa Barbara."

She clarified she had narrowed the options for the spa centered portion of our holiday together to two hotels, one a bit pricey. We went over the costs and other logistics.

"Going to be really relaxing sir!"

"And I wanted to suggest a follow up to last night at Jie's. A shame not to continue that, we all really enjoyed it, and it led to some smoldering bedroom fun for us."

My girlfriend grinned. "Yes, the spanking scene, and ordering you to get naked as our waiter was exciting. Doing that in front of all of us made it sexier somehow."

"For me, it was embarrassing but arousing at the same time. Especially when I was naked and partially erect in front of the three of you. The public nature of that, very taboo, just magnifies everything."

"Apparently we both liked it." She grinned mischievously. "And I think we can make it even spicier! Let me take the lead on the next event!"

"Like the idea and your initiative Miss. You have a green light to come up with some scenarios."

"Hmm, thank you, I'm going to get in touch with Jie. She has been doing some reading... We'll come up with something."

"What kind of reading?"

"Sexy topics, like femdom stories online, to get ideas. She has been sharing links with me. We're both reading, to be honest. Getting ideas for our scenes... some of the stories are really kinky!"

"Hmm, my girlfriend is a newbie to spicy themes no more! I'm interested in hearing more about this, but right now I need to go. Going to spend some time with my son this afternoon."

***