All Comments on 'A Spill of Blood Ch. 06'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

Excellent, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in this amazing story. I love Harry's thought processes and the options he weighs up. You are one fine story teller.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Still a very exciting story!

5

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 2 years ago

Well done, and I love how you trail the breadcrumbs to lead us on the path he's taking. I wouldn't have figured Jordan and Sasha getting that gruesome treatment, but what comeuppance! It will be very satisfying to reach this ending. 5

rubyjac1rubyjac1over 2 years ago

Writing a mystery or trying to disseminate what a real mystery writer will come up with is not my cup of tea. Third strike; I'm out. Chas, this story is just the greatest. Not going to speculate how he will get to Bertram, but he will.

The lack of a space before the guns caliber is back. I came across a similar problem with a word processing program before I retire. It was a "Word Perfect" software clone and the problem lies within the spell/grammar check partition of the software. An option allows you to not have a "." (period) snap-to the last letter typed. We dealt with the decimal version of the "." and had the same problem you're having. Within the spell/grammar option menu is another drop down menu that allows you to uncheck (or slide to "off" depending on your OS) the period snap-to parameter. But it's not that big of a deal in this story. Except to you, maybe. Or editors.

Again I'm waiting until the end has ended and not speculate. Good luck to me with that. Thank you again for sharing your immense talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story - one of the best on Lit rn

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

What a great story! I started because I was curious about how “Mike Hammer” it would be, but I think unwittingly @Chasten has let this story get a character that’s a bit more contemporary than Spillane, I know writing a story is like that - it evolves a personality all of its very own! I’m seriously hoping the last chapter comes along soon, I’d love to see if it’s playing out as I thought (Mrs Bertram is the hidden partner?). Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

bajohn01bajohn01about 2 years ago

Great Story. I know it was written awhile ago but definitly is a great mystery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES