A Sporting Cosplay

Story Info
End of the convention and first date with Saul.
14.6k words
4.71
2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Here's part 4 of what originally was going to be a standalone story. It's amazing how stories take on a life of their own, and go in directions you don't expect. I've enjoyed the escape into a fantasy of what if for myself.)

Waking up in a hotel room is always disorienting as I try to figure out where I am. After the first day of the convention I was very disoriented waking up next to Mike, his arm still around me and his other arm around Daisy, us two in just our panties. I laid there for a bit listening to the pattern of their breathing watching them enjoy their dreams.

While I laid there enjoying the feeling of Mike's firm chest I started thinking back over the last year and a half. From the first conversation of a Bowsette cosplay to realizing the part of me I had been missing for most of my life and so fully embracing her that here I was laying in bed as Roxy with a man my wife and I enjoyed a threesome with the night before. It had been an amazing journey, and given how the weekend at the convention was going I knew that the adventure was just beginning.

As I laid there waiting for them to wake up I couldn't help but notice the tent Mike was pitching in his pajama pants. I saw him pull them on the night before and knew there wasn't anything under there but morning wood. I knew what the best way for him to wake up would be so I slipped my hand underneath the loose black fabric and slowly began stroking him. He got even harder in my hand as I recalled last night being the first time I had held another cock.

There was a tent forming in my own panties, the only thing I was wearing as I continued to play with him, almost jumping when another hand joined me. I looked over at Daisy and saw she had joined me, softly she whispered "I was watching you for a bit and thought I'd join. This was a wonderful cock for you to enjoy for the first time. How does he taste?"

Whispering a response even though I was guessing Mike might already be awake I said, "Why don't you find out for yourself, I'm sure he won't mind."

Together we pulled his pants low enough that as she shifted to laying beside him, his cock was freed for her to start sucking on. I slipped from my side of the bed and moved over to her so I could hold her hair back as she began bobbing her head up and down. While she sucked his cock I began teasing her pussy through her panties with my other hand for a minute or two before pulling them aside and fingering her. As I did she moaned around Mike's cock.

When I shifted my gaze to look at Mike I saw he was awake and watching us with a big smile. I returned the smile and said, "The best part of waking up is Daisy on your cock."

He responded with a mixture of a laugh and a moan laying there enjoying himself. I was getting so hard the tip of my cock was poking out of the top of my panties. So once I felt Daisy was wet enough I moved behind her, removing my panties and pulling hers to the side. With her laying there sucking Mike's cock I slid into her.

Sure I had been fingering her so I already knew how wet she was, more than usual for the amount of time I had spent. I knew it had to be the fact that she was sucking a cock other than mine while I started to fuck her. I grabbed her by the hips and after sliding all the way in and feeling how ready she was I started thrusting in eagerness.

With my hands no longer holding her hair it started getting in the way so Mike held it, and I could see by the flexing in his arm that he was also guiding her as she sucked him off. I could hear her moans around his cock and I saw him biting his lip and closing his eyes. "Oh fuck you two are too much he moaned as I heard Daisy gulping and could see her throat moving as she swallowed his load.

The idea of her swallowing someone else's cum was too much for me and I came, filling her pussy with my cum as Mike's filled her mouth. She must have been enjoying it too because she stopped sucking his cock and let the cum she hadn't swallowed drip out of her mouth as she moaned. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she came, squeezing Mike's cock milking the last bits of cum out of it.

I slid out of her and sat on the side of the bed before laying back on Mike's chest, our three bodies a panting mess. Mike was the first to speak up, "That has got to be the best way to wake up ever."

We all laughed and when we recovered cleaned ourselves up. Getting ready for the day was much easier than the day before since all Mike needed was the security T-shirt and pants. Daisy and I had matching T-shirts saying "I Love My Nerdy Wife" with the words circled by a heart made with a video game controller cord. She went with a pair of capris but I chose a mid-thigh length skirt for the day and I put on the gaff to keep everything tucked away.

The plan was to all go down and have breakfast together before Mike went off to his shift, but before we left the room Daisy and I told him to sit down pointing at the chair we had him sit in to do his Fjord make up on the day before. Once he sat down Daisy pulled a wrapped package out of the dresser.

"Roxy and I planned to give you this from when we first started texting about meeting up."

"We knew it would be fun yesterday in a group cosplay and we were right." I added.

"So when you shared your excitement about our Erza cosplays we worked together to make you this." Daisy said as she handed him the package.

Mike pinched one of his cheeks before accepting the gift, "I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming." he explained, "I'm still not sure I haven't fallen into a coma and come up with a world where two amazing women woke me up with sex and then gave me a gift."

Daisy and I giggled before I enthusiastically said, "Come on open it! We've been looking forward to giving you this."

Mike tore into the package and revealed the Jellal cosplay we had made for him complete with the blue wig. He sat there staring at it for a minute before managing to say, "Thank you, this looks incredible."

"You're welcome! We also have some supplies to do your face marking before we hit the floor tomorrow morning." Daisy explained.

Mike set everything on the desk he was sitting beside and stood up grabbing us both into a big hug. "Seriously you two are amazing, this is the best convention ever."

We gave him simultaneous kisses on his cheeks, I left a purple lipstick print on my side and Daisy left a red one. Neither of us said anything to him about it as we led the way out of the room and to breakfast. We kept a copy of the room key and let him hold onto the extra in case he needed to get back into the room during the day. After breakfast we both gave him a kiss goodbye as we split up for the day.

Daisy and I did some serious shopping, getting some great supplies from a booth with a lot of samples we could get our hands on and were able to ship our order to our house. There were plenty of artists selling their prints and we picked up a beautiful piece picturing Korra and Asami from Avatar getting married. Of course we also picked up more dice sets, you can never have too many dice.

We met up with Mike at lunch while he was on a break. He was grinning from ear to ear when he walked up, but what really stood out is that his cheeks were covered in more lip prints than the two Daisy and I had left him with in the morning. As he sat to join us with his food in hand I said, "Looks like you've had a good morning."

He tried to hide the smile, "Is it that obvious?"

Daisy and I chuckled before she said, "Well if the grin you can't wipe away wasn't a clue, your collection shows how good your morning has been."

He paused mid chew of his burger and gave us a quizzical look so I pulled out my compact and showed him his reflection. If he hadn't caught himself and shut his mouth quickly I'm sure he would have lost what he was chewing from his jaw dropping.

"Looks like you might have a few admirers." I teased.

He stared at his reflection as he finished his bite and swallowed before speaking, and when he did he sounded a little shocked. "I had no idea they were leaving marks. But there's been a lot of women giving me a kiss on the cheek as they come through my line."

"Maybe they saw the marks Roxy and I left on your cheeks this morning and thought it was just a thing everyone was doing."

Looking back and forth between us as we watched him process, Mike finally asked, "You didn't?! When did you?"

"Just before we left the room this morning." I answered with a sly grin before popping a cheese curd in my mouth.

"I don't think either of us meant to leave a mark, it just happened." Daisy explained.

"If it hadn't worked out so much in my favor I might be a little upset." Mike shrugged, "But it really did work out for me, and it explains why so many women were putting lipstick on in the line even though they already had some on."

Daisy nodded, "Yeah most probably had already applied it and made sure it wouldn't be leaving marks."

"So do you think I should leave the marks for the rest of the shift or should I clean it up? I mean I'm enjoying the attention but now that I know it feels like I should do something about it."

I passed Mike a makeup wipe from my purse, "Before it was innocent fun, but now you'll be taking advantage. It's amazing what a little bit of knowledge can change."

He did an ok job cleaning his face but missed a couple of spots so I took the wipe back from him and cleaned the spots he missed. During lunch we showed him the print and dice we purchased before making plans on where to meet up when his shift was done. He would have time to walk the convention when he was done and just needed a quick change first.

After lunch Daisy and I spent most of our time waiting in lines for meet and greets with some of our favorite artists and voice actors. By the time we met up with Mike we had our collection of signatures, he was in a fresh shirt and some loose shorts. The three of us attended a few talks, the highlight for me was the voice acting session. I picked up some tips and realized much of what they did I was doing when I would shift between Roxy and Max.

As the evening progressed we had a few drinks and before getting dinner. Rather than getting a bite on the convention floor we went to the restaurant in our hotel for a quieter place to eat. We were given a nice booth with a U shape, and a table with a large cloth covering our laps. Daisy and I sat on either side of Mike, after placing our orders we sat close and he wrapped his arms around our shoulders.

I enjoyed leaning against him and rested a hand on his knee, looking around I realized that no one could see anything on our side of the table from the other side and figured teasing Mike would be a good way to pass the time. I slid my hand further up his leg, over his shorts until I felt his cock beneath his shorts. Not looking at him or anyone in particular I began stroking him through his shorts.

Daisy saw what I was up to and added her hand and we played with him through his shorts together until our food came, which brought our teasing to a quick end. Once our plates were in front of us we began eating but I wasn't done teasing. With one hand I casually ate but the other hand I slipped under his shorts and into his boxers.

I felt the results of our teasing when I came into contact with the slick head of his cock. It was the second time in just two days I had a cock in my hand that didn't belong to me and it was exciting. I slowly stroked him while we ate. Mike took frequent breaks from eating to try and compose himself. Any time I thought he might be getting close to cumming I would stop and remove my hand just resting it on his leg until he had himself back under control. Daisy could see what I was up to and leaned over him at one point, "Isn't it so fun playing with someone when they need to keep it under wraps?"

I nodded my response and didn't notice when the server brought the bill which Mike picked up while Daisy was talking to me. By the time either of us noticed he had already pulled out his card to pay, we tried to protest but he insisted telling us we couldn't just keep spoiling him. I leaned close to whisper in his ear as I gave his cock a squeeze through his shorts, "If you don't want us to spoil you too much, I guess we'll just need to go back to the room and go straight to bed."

"Well ah, that is to say, a bit of spoiling is good. I just wanted to do a little bit. I mean I am saving a couple of nights on my room and you made me the Jellal cosplay, on top of last night and this morning."

Daisy rested a hand on his lap, "We appreciate it, and Roxy is just teasing. We both want to 'spoil' you some more tonight." As she said the word spoil she slipped her hand between his legs and gave his balls a gentle squeeze getting the big grin we were hoping for from him.

When we got on the elevator after dinner to head up to our room Mike started to turn to me just as the doors started to close with hunger in his eyes, but just before the doors closed a hand stuck in stopping them and causing them to open back up. A spiderman cosplayer joined us and pressed the button for his floor, two above ours.

There was a bit of a pause as we started up and resituated ourselves. Then I thought back to the movie and said, "Cool Spidey outfit."

Spider-Man responded with a simple, "Thanks."

Mike asked, "Where did you get it?"

Spider-Man answered him, "I made it."

Picking up what was happening Daisy added, "Looks uncomfortable..."

With a snort of laughter Spider-Man said, "Yeah, it's kind of itchy...and it rides up in the crotch a little bit, too."

We all had a laugh together as the door opened to our floor and we exited with a wave. As we approached the room Daisy pulled out her card, while she unlocked and opened the door Mike pinned me to the wall and gave me a big kiss. "I've been wanting to do that all evening."

He took me by the hand pulling me into the room as my head swirled. Mike pulled me to the foot of the bed and began kissing me again. As he did I felt him slip a hand under my shirt cupping my bra covered fake breast. It was so incredible having him do that even though I couldn't physically feel him holding it the mental rush of him holding me like that was exhilarating.

I didn't even notice him pulling my shirt up until it broke our kiss as he pulled it over my head. My hair fell to my shoulders as he tossed my shirt on the floor. Mike grabbed me by the waist and tossed me on the bed, I giggled in excitement enjoying the feeling as he kneeled between my legs crawling up to me. I could see Daisy behind him start to reach up and open his pants removing them as he crawled towards me.

His hands slid up my legs and beneath my skirt, I could feel him grab the gaff and my panties together just before he pulled them off. I bit my lip as he tossed them to the side with my shirt, where I saw Daisy's shirt also land after she took it off.

Mike started a trail of kisses at my knee and slowly moved up my inner thigh, while he did his thumb gently massaged the rim of my ass. It felt so good to be touched like that I let out a soft, satisfied moan. I felt the motion of the bed as Daisy knelt beside my head in just her bra and panties, a matched black set.

I reached up, running my hand up her thigh until I reached those black panties and started to mimic Mikes fingers on me. When he swirled I swirled, when he pushed in slightly I did the same. I could feel her getting wet and could tell I was too under my skirt. I grabbed air as she stepped off the bed for a moment, she slipped out of her panties and removed her bra freeing her beautiful breasts.

Mike's lips had reached between my legs and he pulled me up enough that he could kiss my perineum. It felt so good having his lips on me in such a sensitive place. I closed my eyes just enjoying the sensation so I didn't see but felt as Daisy got back on the bed. I opened my eyes to see she was on her knees over me, her glistening pussy just above me.

With a lick of my lips I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me so I could taste her. As I started to lick around her pussy Mike's lips left me and I could feel him get off the bed. I didn't think about it though, I just savored the taste of Daisy as she began riding my face.

I was enjoying it so much I only noticed Mike had returned when I felt his knee against my thighs spreading them just before feeling the cool sensation of a lubed finger slide into me. As I sucked on Daisy's clit he stretched me and curled his fingers into me. I moaned in delight into Daisy as he fingered my ass. When the fingering stopped I knew what was coming and tried to spread my legs further.

Instead he grabbed my ankles and I felt him rest them on his shoulders, as I felt the slick tip of his cock press against my ass. He lifted me slightly as he slipped into me filling me with his wonderful cock, I groaned in delight into Daisy as he began pumping back and forth. Each thrust in filled me and pressed against my prostate. Every time it was as if he was hitting a pure pleasure button.

I couldn't hear much with my head between Daisy's legs but I knew the sound of our bodies colliding must have been filling the room as he became faster and rhythmic in his thrusts. I could feel Daisy lean forward giving me a wider opening but as I felt her arms on my body gripping me I knew she was close. I pictured she was leaning forward and kissing Mike as he fucked me and I ate her pussy. Her grip tightened and I could make out her moans as she came.

I felt Mike's cum fill my ass moments later which also pushed me over the edge causing my limp dick to give the cum it had into my skirt. Daisy rolled to her side next to me as Mike's thrusts faded and he pulled out of me collapsing on my other side. We laid there for a moment catching our breath, before I felt Daisy's delicate hand wrap around my sensitive cock. She began stroking me with my cum before rolling over and starting to suck it.

Mike grabbed my chin and pulled me to kiss him while Daisy sucked me, getting me hard. As we kissed I started to play with Mike's spent cock stroking him until I felt him getting hard again in my hand. I broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Put this cock in my wife's pussy."

He grinned and got off the bed walking to the other side behind Daisy. He took her by the hips and pulled her up to his waist. Daisy shifted so that she could keep sucking my cock and opened herself up to him. As he slid into her Daisy moaned with my cock in her mouth sending the vibration through me. I knew how ready she was from me eating her already and how ready he was from stroking his cock.

Watching Mike fuck Daisy while I laid there getting my own cock sucked was a rush. He took her quickly and didn't last long before he moaned, "I'm about to cum already."

I looked up at him and said, "Cum in her, give her what you've given me."

He thrust one more time before holding his position and I watched the pleasure blank his face for a moment before he slid out of her, a little cum still dripping from his cock.

Daisy's moan into my cock sounded a bit like a groan. Figuring she must have been close to cuming herself, I reached over and tugged her thigh. She took the hint and moved into a 69 position. I could see Mike's cum dripping out of her pussy as she moved it over me. Immediately I returned to eating her pussy enjoying the cream pie from Mike. Her moans into my cock in response had me cuming as my mouth was filled with Daisy and Mike's cum as her orgasm squeezed her pussy pushing it out. She collapsed onto me catching her breath as I slowly licked her clean.

I heard Mike say, "That was incredible." as he slipped into the bathroom.

After he cleaned up, Daisy and I also got cleaned up as well. When we returned to the bedroom we found Mike laying in the middle of the bed in just his pajama pants already asleep. "I think we wore him out today." Daisy said as she pulled her pajamas on.