A Sporting Cosplay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the morning of the date I slept a little later than normal for me on a Saturday but I had a tough time getting to sleep the night before in anticipation of the date. I took my time getting ready before having a late breakfast or rather early lunch. I was nervously pacing the living room, my skirt furling and ponytail bobbing every time I took a quick turn, when Daisy stopped me and gave me a glass of wine.

"He won't be picking you up for another hour and a half, sit down and have a glass with me. It'll help calm your nerves."

I took the glass and sat on the sofa beside her while trying to take a deep breath. I drank and Daisy distracted me, both the wine and the conversation helped me calm my nerves a bit but I was still very excited. Daisy gave me a last look over making a slight adjustment to my hair, as she did she reminded me of how she was comfortable with sharing me with Saul if things went well.

With her close and adjusting my hair being so incredible I leaned forward and kissed her. As I backed away from the kiss I smiled realizing some of the purple lip gloss I was wearing got on her lips. "Looks like I need to make one adjustment." I turned and grabbed a tissue from the table beside the sofa and padded my lips against it to dry the gloss a little.

As I went to put the purple lip print tissue in the trash the doorbell rang and Daisy got up to answer it. I heard her open the door and invite Saul in. I thought at first that he brought another bouquet of flowers but I realized it was actually a small cake. "I looked up the character you cosplayed at your convention and saw she liked strawberry cake so I picked one up for you."

"That's so sweet! Thank you!" I happily replied, accepting it and immediately taking it to the kitchen and pulling out a few forks for the three of us to try a bite. It tasted amazing and the three of us quickly had it gone.

As he put his fork down Saul checked his watch, "We should get going, our tee time is coming up."

"Oh our tee time? I better grab my clubs." I stepped into the garage and returned with the new bag over my shoulder. Immediately Saul came over and took the bag, and pulled the last store tag off it, handing it to me with a smile realizing how much I prepared for this date.

When we got to his truck he opened the passenger door for me before loading by clubs in the back with his clubs. Moments later we were on our way to the golf course, when we arrived he got out and I started to but he insisted I wait. He went around the truck to open my door and let me out before retrieving our bags. It felt a little unnecessary but I was enjoying the special treatment.

I smiled politely at the staff as he checked us in, and as we exited the clubhouse a golf cart had been pulled up for us. I sat down on the passenger side while he put the bags in the back securing them in place. It was a quick but enjoyable ride to the first Tee, the sun was shining and there was just a slight breeze just right so that even while we were stopped it kept the sun from being too much.

Saul set up his shot first and hit it halfway to the green right in the middle of the course, he gave a calm fist pump. "Not too bad for the first hole of the day. I'll hit par for sure."

I grabbed a club from my bag, not being sure which one to pick, I chose one that looked like the style he had chosen with a one on it. I figured the first hole made sense to use the number one. After getting a tee and a ball from my bag I went up to where Saul had hit from to get set up but he stopped me.

"Roxy the ladies tee is up there, you get to go a little closer to start."

I looked to the spot he was indicating and realized he was acknowledging me completely as a woman with that simple gesture and beaming made my way to the spot between the two red blocks with a slight skip in my steps. I set myself up planting my feet with a little wiggle to get myself set before I swung. I felt like I had a pretty good swing, at least it sounded good to me and the ball went really far, before it sliced off into the woods somewhere.

I looked back at him apologetically, "I do that all the time."

When I looked at him I saw he was already thinking, and walking my way with one of his clubs in his hand. His red polo shifted slightly in the breeze. "Ok I've got some advice for you. First let's work on your stance."

He laid down his club in front of my ball aiming the grip at the hole and instructed me on the best ways to stand and aim with the way I put my feet. Then he walked me through some techniques for gripping the handle and following through on my swing. Taking everything he just talked me through I swung again, it felt a little awkward but this time I hit it much better and the ball went almost as far as Sauls and landed on the course.

After a quick high five and putting my club away we were off in the cart. I quickly realized that I would need to keep a hand in my lap whenever we drove as the breeze at full speed kept trying to blow my skirt up and I didn't want to get us kicked out for showing off my panties. We arrived at my ball first so I got out and grabbed the same club. It had done well for me before so I figured it would be good now too.

But before I got to my ball Saul stopped me and got me the three iron as he called it. He explained that this hole had a pond just beyond the green and under shooting was better than over shooting. I tried to remember everything he had shown me before and swung. The ball went straighter than my first hit but not as straight as my second, but it still got close.

With a bit of coaching from Saul after he put his ball on the green in his second hit I was able to get there on my third. It was a par 4 hole so I was feeling really good, I'd never hit par before. I felt a bit nervous and so even though my ball was further from the hole I asked Saul to put first. I was so happy for him when he put the ball in the hole on the first put getting him under par.

My putting was terrible though, I didn't get the ball in on the first or the second attempt. As I started my third attempt he put a hand on my shoulder, "Do you mind if I give you another tip?"

"Yeah, work your magic on me because I'm falling apart on this part."

He took me by the shoulders and positioned me ideally for the putt, then my heart lurched and started racing as he wrapped his arms around me and put his hands over mine on the putter. I have no idea what he said at that point, I was a puddle of Roxy. The only reason the ball ended up in the hole on that putt was him guiding me through the entire swing.

I couldn't help it at that point and let go of the club, turning around in his arms and pulling his face down to mine and giving him a big kiss. I heard the club hit the ground as he wrapped his arms around me and returned the kiss.

When we finally broke apart he said, "Wow a Birdie and a Babe in one hole, my lucky day."

"Oh goodness, how long did that one take to come up with?"

"Pretty much wanted to use it since I thought about taking you golfing for our date."

I got a fun idea and processed it while nibbling on my lower lip. "Tell you what any time you score under par you get that many kisses at the end of the hole, and if I get anything under par then I get that many kisses."

"That sounds like a great deal to me." He agreed, "I'm going to help you finish this course under par overall."

"You do that and this date may just end with some extra cardio."

Saul looked at me quizzically "We've got a golf cart so there won't be much cardio-oh, Oh! Yeah now for sure it's happening."

As we played, Saul continued to keep me advised, helping me every step of the way. Driving around in the cart he kept one hand on the steering wheel and one arm around me. His strong arm around me felt so good, the little finger trailing on my arm was enticing. A few times his help involved adjusting my stance, and he was very hands on with lingering touches. By the time we moved from the ninth hole to the tenth I was just a little over par and he had finished under or at par on all the holes.

We made a pit stop at the clubhouse for the bathroom and to get some drinks. He picked up a couple of beers and paid for my wine coolers. I caught a few glances in our direction while we were inside and held him by the arm just in case it wasn't clear enough that we were together. Saul had the biggest smile as we left the clubhouse, "Time for the back half, this is got a couple of longer holes that we'll use some good drives to get you under par."

By the time we finished the 12th hole I was only one stroke over par for the course, we celebrated us both finishing the hole under par with the promised kissing. It was a win-win wager and we were enjoying it, I know I was and the bulge in his shorts told me he was enjoying it too.

According to the map it was a longer drive from the 12th hole to the 13th and I was feeling a little risky so as we drove I didn't keep a hand on my lap and let my skirt blow up. It didn't get high enough to show my panties but it was close and when we stopped at the 13th hole I noticed he was glancing down and making an adjustment to his pants.

The highlight of our time on the course came following the 15th hole though, not only was it the hole that got me to par overall Saul got a hole in one, when we saw it hit the green and then disappear he was excited, and when we confirmed it after I chipped in he was elated. "I'm going to have to take you with me golfing every time! I've never played this good. That's my first hole in one!"

"And you're awfully close to putting one in me later." I said with a seductive grin.

"Oh that's happening for sure." he replied with desire in his eyes.

"Are you going to be able to wait or will we need to get this cart in the woods for a little privacy?"

"That would be hot, but I'll be able to wait. I want our first time together to be a little more intimate than a quickie in the woods." Saul said, his voice a deep whisper as we pulled up to the 16th hole.

When we arrived there were a couple of guys just finishing teeing off so we pulled off to wait for them to finish the hole before taking our turn. After he put the cart in park I moved to sitting on his lap facing him, kneeling on each side of him. "You need a little extra something for that hole in one, more than just a couple of kisses."

I felt him grab my waist as I pressed my lips against his and kissed him passionately. My tongue darted into his mouth, I don't know if he could taste the wine cooler I drank but I sure got a taste of his beer. As we kissed I grinded my ass against his lap and I could feel him growing hard between us and I could tell that my guess of his size was off, he was definitely bigger than I thought. My hands wove through his hair.

With a side glance a little bit later I noticed the two other golfers putting the flag back in the hole. I abruptly stopped making out with Saul and sat back in my seat leaving him a little dazed with messed up hair. "Looks like we're up! Want me to go first while you, um, compose yourself?"

He was off for that hole finishing a stroke over par but he recovered on the next hole and I kept myself at par up to the 18th hole. For me it was listed as 351 yards and a par 4 for both of us, hitting par on the course would put me at par overall, if I scored under par here I finished under par overall. And we were heading towards the clubhouse with the breeze at our backs.

Saul's drive soared high and far, we watched it bounce onto the green and roll toward the hole, setting him up for finishing in just two strokes. My first hit was one of my best for the day soaring two thirds of the way to the green. The excitement was buzzing through me as we drove to my ball, partially because I was close to the desired final score being under par but also because for the last few holes as Saul drove he rested his hand on my thigh, between the top of my thigh high sock and the bottom of my skirt. His powerful hand felt so good on my smooth skin.

With help from Saul, I picked the best club for the shot, actually he picked it and told me it was the one to use. "Well aren't you just the sexiest golf coach I've ever had." I teased, and while setting up for my shot I added, "I'll have to make sure you're well rewarded for a job well done."

I chipped onto the green between the hole and Saul's ball. He put a marker on the green where my ball sat and picked up my ball before handing it to me. I accepted the ball and stepped behind him to not be a distraction. As I did, I noticed a few people watching from the clubhouse.

He squatted by the ball checking the grade of the green between his ball and the hole. His shorts hugged his ass as he did and I enjoyed the sight. Once he was ready he set up and took his shot ending the final hole with an Eagle. I let out a little cheer giving him a high five and a couple of quick kisses.

I walked over to the marker for where my ball needed to be placed and feeling frisky I bent over at the waist to put my ball down knowing it would hike up the back of my skirt giving him and the clubhouse a little show. Having had my fun I set up for the putt as Saul had shown me throughout the afternoon. Picturing his arms around me as I made the soft swing I followed through as he taught me. I was rewarded with the sound of the ball bouncing around in the hole as it went in. I squealed in delight, jumping up and down as Saul ran up and grabbed me in his arms, spinning me around and kissing me.

After he set me down and we collected our balls he parked the cart and we turned in our score cards at the clubhouse. The guy behind the counter glanced at our score cards and commented as he entered some information into his computer, "Looks like you two had a good day out there, Mr. Deschis I believe this was a personal best for you congratulations. And Miss?"

"Dragovan, Roxy Dragovan." I supplied.

"Welcome Miss Dragovan, I can create a quick file for you in our system. That way you can track your personal progress when you play here." he offered.

"If Saul keeps coaching me I think that will keep getting better." I gave Saul a sly grin, "Yeah let's create that file, I'm sure I'll be back with him giving me a good time." They didn't need my ID to set up the file. I just had to answer some questions, standard stuff and I figured I'd be getting some promotional stuff in the mail. When he was finished taking down my information he took a headshot and printed out a card for me to use for a quick look up. I put the card in my wallet and put that in my purse as we left.

Saul led me back to his truck carrying both of our bags, before putting the clubs in the back of the truck he opened my door for me making sure I was all the way in before closing the door for me. While he put the clubs in the back I slid across the bench seat so that when he got in the truck we were sitting close together. As he drove us out of the parking lot I leaned close and he wrapped his arm around me.

"So do you want to get something to eat or did you want to get that extra cardio in first?" Saul asked as he made the turn onto the road.

Resting my head on his shoulder I glanced down and could tell from the bulge in his pants which he was hoping for and shared his desire. "We're all warmed up, why don't we keep the blood pumping?"

A soft chuckle that I felt as much as heard came from Saul, "Just what I was hoping for. If you're comfortable with it, my place is closer."

"I'm comfortable with that, I trust you." I answered partially because I didn't want to wait any longer and partially because I wasn't sure what the etiquette would be for bringing him home with Daisy there.

While Saul drove to his house I enjoyed the feeling of his arm around me and laid by hand on his thigh gently running it up and down his firm muscle. I could tell the bulge in his pants was growing pressing against his pants.

"So ahh, do you have a time you were planning on needing to be home?"

"Not really, although if we end up getting too late I should text Daisy so that she knows." I said softly and then followed up with an explanation, "Not that I need to ask permission or anything like that, she's already made it clear that she's comfortable with everything. I just don't want her to worry."

"Well I asked because the Husker's game is on tonight and I wanted to watch it. Being originally from Nebraska but living here I haven't gotten to watch their games with someone else very often. Would you like to join me?"

Football has never really been my thing but I hadn't enjoyed golf as much as I had before spending the time on the green with Saul. Besides that I sensed he was looking for someone to be there with him, and having spent some time in the state with seas of corn I knew how serious they take their school spirit.

"I'd love to watch the game with you. I'll just let Daisy know it'll be late." I sat up a little as I said that and retrieved my phone from my purse.

* Roxy: Heading to Saul's place. We're going to watch a football game together, it'll be a late night.

* Daisy: Have fun! If it gets late just spend the night ;)

* Roxy: I like your way of thinking. He earned a reward coaching me on the course.

* Daisy: Enjoy that! And ask questions during the sports game. Guys love teaching their girl things.

* Roxy: He certainly enjoyed teaching me on the course. If what I felt pressing against me while he helped my swing was any indication. ;)

* Daisy: You didn't tease him too much did you?

* Roxy: Just enough to keep him motivated.

Just then I felt the truck shift and noticed Saul reach up to press his garage door opener. Looking up I saw a cute little place with the garage opening just in front of us.

* Roxy: Looks like we're here, love you.

* Daisy: Love you too, enjoy yourself.

"I like your place." I offered up as I put my phone in my purse and he parked the truck in his garage next to what I assumed was his Harley. "And nice bike!"

"Thanks, do you ride?"

"It's been a while, I've kept my endorsement but I haven't been on a bike since college."

He opened the door to the house as the garage door closed behind us, "Well we'll have to change that soon enough."

Stepping through the door and wrapping my arms around his neck, "Yeah but for now there's a different ride I have in mind." Raising up I kissed him darting my tongue into his mouth.

I felt his hands wrap around my ass as he lowered, sliding his hands down my thighs to lift them around his waist as he stood back up. As we kissed he carried me through the house until I felt him carefully lowering me onto a bed.

He knelt over me and kissed down my cheek and my neck, unbuttoning my shirt as he went opening it further so that he could get to the skin beneath. His fingers worked faster than his lips and soon he had my shirt fully opened exposing the purple lace bra holding up my glued on false breasts. His kisses trailed down between them, and as he reached my abdomen he began pulling my skirt down.

When he reached the hem of my purple lace panties he pulled my skirt past my feet and let it fall to the floor. My gaff kept me tucked beneath it and I watched his eyes as he stood straight up looking down at me in my tall socks, panties, and bra. "You are gorgeous." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear as he looked down at me.

I bit my lip and watched as he took off his polo, giggling as he had to work a little bit to get it over his shoulders. The entire time I took in the sight of his body toned by construction work his muscles clearly defined. While he tossed his shirt to the side I arched my back and unclasped my bra removing it and tossing it in the same direction. As he leaned back over me to kiss me once again I could feel the heat of his body before the skin of our bodies touched.