A Spot at a Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got back to the room, Christie was up brushing her teeth. She popped her head out of the bathroom and gave him a playful wave. He sat on the bed and started to untie his shoes.

"Out getting the blood flowing?" she asked.

"Yeah, I just needed to clear my head a little. All that booze probably did some damage."

"Hey we should talk for a quick second." Christie's voice lowered to show sincerity.

"Sure."

"Look, I like you. And I'm not saying I'd be against last night turning into...something more..."

"Uh-huh." Jason was going to let Christie get out whatever what was on her mind."

"I just don't think we should rush into anything. And let's not just be each other's booty calls. I don't want to get 2am drunken texts from you looking for some ass."

"I'd never do that, and especially not to you. I like you too."

"Good! I think...maybe we should just..."

"Wing it?"

"Yes! That sounds like a perfect idea!"

"Deal."

Relief seemed to come across Christie's faith as both her and Jason smiled at each other.

"You want the shower first?" asked Jason.

"Well...in the spirit of winging it... I think we could both shower and you can fuck me while we do it. Sound good?"

Jason smiled and he got off the bed. He removed his shirt and he walked towards her. She pulled him into the bathroom by the waistband of his pants and the bathroom door closed behind them.

THE END

Want more with Jason and Christie? Let me know!


12