All Comments on 'A Spot of Music'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

does she go to tucson

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@redlion75: If this gets enough ***** votes...

I'll be motivated to write a sequel, and yes, Tucson will be involved. Probably Bisbee too. And Jerry and Lauren may go peyote-hunting around Zacatecas, and searching for hallucinogenic daturas in Guatemala -- and Bonnie will surely accompany them, with her magic bandoneon. Stay tuned.

yesterdaysyesterdaysalmost 10 years ago
that was intense

Love the detail and the passion. Twisted. Will remember the Chopin and freckles. Thanks for that and the rest.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Spot on

If music be the food of love . . . draw on. Admirable idea and plotting and it certainly hit all the right spots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the precept is bogus

I read the Scott Beach book. He made up that anecdote. It's a lie. But it's a good story anyway. Writers are liars who type, right? Keep typing!

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukalmost 5 years ago
Something a bit different

Love the way you use the search for musical inspiration to drive the storyline.

The sex was pretty good too LOL.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Certainly unique story. You are a really good writer, creative, serious, humorous, arousing. Your characters are so alive and interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...