All Comments on 'A Springtime of Two College Couples'

by sid42

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great first story!

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949almost 13 years ago
Excellent story!

Very well written and very erotic. I like the pace as well. You did a fine job. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue if you can

I am not a big fan of stories that involve Gay male-male stuff but the way you wrote it was very enjoyable. Nice presentation of the action with Jeff.

I hope you can explore Trinh and her BF with more swinging, maybe a weekend party involving Jeff, Daisy and others with some male to male action.

Sammie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good

Nice story, excellent detail. Well done!!

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribbleralmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Incredibly fucking hot! So cool that you didn't hold back but let the narrator take the cock. Usually it's the girls. Very nice!

bikefreakbikefreakover 12 years ago
Kudos

This was an absolutely superb story. It was wonderful to find that it was the male character that was reticent and uncertain and the girlfriend that, while innocent, was more adventurous and willing to open up their relationship.

The development of their relationship and the story in general had a higher "reality-quotient" than one typically finds on this site.

I hope this will be but the first of many other stories from you. Please Don't let that talent go fallow

Nice work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot!!!!

This was a great story, I hate reading I do way to much of it in college as a biology major, but once you start reading this you cant stop it was amazing you guys keep it up and have fun and keep us informed the whole way through!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

very well done

I was turned on and impressed

keep it up and continue sharing

BigVic77BigVic77about 9 years ago
Nice writing...

Nicely paced piece of writing. Loved the humourous introspective asides. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sounds like fun to me!

Well written tale of some great tail!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

anotherfredanotherfredover 2 years ago

Sid42, I wonder if you're still around on Lit to get this comment. I love this story and revisit it frequently, and it never fails to get me aroused. I wish I had friends like this. I think it just takes somebody to break the ice! I'm still hoping for a sequel and would love to hear the details of their follow-up conversation. How did Trinh feel about being with Daisy? And about watching her boyfriend with Jeff? And would love to hear the details of where it went from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous