A Spy in the Ointment

Story Info
A female spy rescues a Colonel.
7.7k words
4.55
11.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rape, oral, lesbian, anal

Disclaimer: There is a rape in this story. It is not described in detail, but it is central to the story.

Danica stood at the kitchen island kneading bread dough. She was lost in thought and didn't hear the first tell-tale noise. There was another faint sound that got through to her senses. She slowly pushed the dough off the marble cutting board so she could use it as a weapon. Picking it up she silently sank down behind the island.

She knew that the wooden island would not provide any protection against bullets, but it would keep her out of sight while weighed her options. Obviously, the best option was to get out of the house and away from whoever had invaded her home.

She cautiously peeked around the corner to get a look at the back door. She didn't see anyone but that only meant they had a man, maybe two, outside waiting. She needed a better weapon than a slab of marble to deal with that scenario. Leaning the marble against the cupboard she scooted backward to the far end of the counter. She reached up and slowly moved her hand until it encountered the wooden knife holder. She carefully selected the eight-inch chef's knife and a six-inch carving knife.

Now armed with a knife in each hand she crawled back to peer at the rear kitchen door. Still nothing, she had heard no other sounds than that first one. Was she imagining it? Had it just been a normal house creaking noise? She moved around the end of the island. She eased her head around the corner to see into the living room and found herself looking at the business end of a Beretta 9mm.

It was so close to her nose she was almost cross eyed looking at it. Moving her eyes up they met the cold, almost black eyes, of a man in a balaclava mask.

"Hello Danica," he said conversationally. "Would you please put the knives down for me? Please?"

Danica weighed her chances then felt a shadow behind her. Well, that certainly changes things doesn't it, she thought to herself. With a sigh she laid the knives on the floor and with one fingertip pushed each of them toward the black-eyed man.

"Can we stand up?" he asked, "I mean without having to worry about you killing the four of us in some very imaginative way?"

"Don't count on it, Mike," she replied as she raised her hands and slowly stood up.

"Larson take a step back and cover her," Mike instructed.

"I know what I'm doing all right, this isn't my first rodeo, you know." Larson replied confidently.

"That's true," said Mike smiling through his mask, "but it is your first Danica."

Mike got slowly to his feet. The barrel of his pistol was never more than three inches from her nose. When he had taken two steps back, he winked at Danica.

Danica could sense the man close behind her. He felt... alert, but not afraid. She dropped to a crouch and thrust a leg back hitting Larson in the knee. As he went down, she picked up the marble slab using it to hit him on top of his helmeted head. It didn't really hurt him but stunned him enough that it slowed his reflexes. When his head cleared, he was the one staring down his own gun barrel.

Mike laughed and said, "I hope you didn't break his knee, or his head for that matter."

"If I had wanted to hurt him, I would have. This was just enough pain for the lesson to be valuable."

"As soon as I can see only one of you, do you think I could have my weapon back?" he asked, still on his knees.

Danica put the H&K on safe, then, reversing the weapon, handed it back.

Before he got up, he said, "Major, could you keep an eye on her so I can get up?"

Danica smirked and said, "See, the lesson was valuable."

"I know you don't trust me Mike, so could Larson here make coffee while we sit and talk?"

Mike eyed her, then finally nodded.

"Coffee and filters are above the coffee maker. Oh, watch out, the pistol on the shelf is loaded."

Mike laughed out loud at the look on Larson's face, then motioned Danica toward the dining room. Another man stood in the dining room, another in the doorway to the living room.

"Tell your man in back to come in for coffee," she said.

"I think I'll leave him out there for now, if you don't mind."

They heard the ding of a kitchen timer and Danica called out, "Larson, check to see if the bread in the oven is done."

"How do I tell?" he yelled back.

"You really are a useless mouth aren't you. Mike what are you teaching these children nowadays?"

Mike grunted saying, "Is the top a nice golden brown?"

"Yes, sir," came the reply.

"Well then get them out. There are wire racks on the counter by the sink. Dump the loaves out of the pans onto the wire racks to cool. Then find a bread knife, plates and butter. Cut the bread in one-inch thick slices and bring it in here. Do not, I repeat do not, bring the bread knife in here. You got all that Larson?"

"Yes, sir" he replied, "shit, god damn it."

Danica spoke up, "If you dropped that bread on the floor the previous knock on the head is going to seem like a love tap."

"No, ma'am, I didn't, I burned myself on the pan."

They were soon enjoying thick slabs of sourdough bread slathered with butter.

Danica instructed Larson, "Cut two slices, butter them, take them to the man in back. Explain what went on in here. Warn him I am a badass and to be on guard."

Larson looked at Mike, who nodded and jerked a thumb toward the back door.

"So, we get down to it," Danica said, "Why didn't you just call me, why all this?"

"Because the last two times someone called you, you disappeared, it took nearly a year to find you. We couldn't take that chance this time. We need your particular talents for a mission of great importance."

"I have been retired for two years now. I am no longer in shape to do missions," Danica told him.

"Yeah, well, I think Larson might disagree with that assessment," Mike said laughing.

"I'm serious, you were in the house before I detected you, I wouldn't last ten minutes in the field."

"That's bullshit and you know it. You were, and still are, the best female operative in the world. The skills and instincts you have don't just go away, they stay with you forever."

Danica sat staring into his eyes, neither of them blinked. She picked up a piece of bread and took a bite, her eyes still on his.

"So, what's the mission?"

"Straight rescue, a female Coronel, nothing too difficult."

She snorted and pointed out, "If it wasn't difficult, you wouldn't be here." She suddenly stood up and both soldiers trained their weapons on her.

"Easy guys, Mike tell your guys to relax. Better yet, send them back to base."

"I'll finish the briefing and meet you back at the hotel. Go ahead, I'll be OK," he ordered.

Larson went to the back door and called that team member inside. As the four of them were taking their hoods off and trying to look as innocent as possible to any civilians that might see them, Larson stopped and turned to Danica.

"Ma'am, I wanted to thank you for a most important lesson. It may save my life some day and I am grateful," with that he nodded at her, then the Major and shooing the others ahead of him, closed the door behind him.

Danica got up and went to the window to watch them drive away. She turned and walked down the hall, entering her bedroom. Mike waited a minute then very cautiously went down the hall and peeked around the door frame.

Danica was on the bed, nude and impatiently wiggling her hips in invitation. Mike had on a lot of tactical gear, but had it removed in record time. He climbed onto the bed, slowly approaching her fine ass. He watched as a trickle of fluid made its way down her leg. He couldn't resist and ran his tongue as far as he could reach under her to the top of her butt crack.

This elicited a soft moan and a, "Where the fuck have you been for two years, you asshole?"

"Chasing you through three countries mostly."

"Like I said, all you had to do was call."

He pulled his tongue from her ass crack, got to his knees then slowly sank his hard cock in Danica's tight pussy.

"Oh, shit," he told her, "I don't remember this pussy being this tight."

"Years of neglect will do that. You abandoned me, you fucker."

"Maybe, sorta, not really though. But I'm not the only cock in the world you know."

"Yours is the only one worthy of fucking me though. So, quit mucking about back there and fuck me like I need"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, using her hips to help slam his cock deep, building up a nice rhythm.

"Mmm," she moaned loudly.

Mike pounded her harder and got another moan from her. He was always surprised at her when they fucked. She was absolutely quiet the whole time he was ramming her. When he heard that tiny moan, he knew she had orgasmed. He got to his feet and crouched over her back, resumed his assault. He got two more moans from her before she sprang forward and turned to face him.

She sat there with her mouth open and her eyes closed. He fed her his cock and she swallowed half of it, then paused to take a breath. On the next stroke it went all the way in, Mike could feel her nose poking his stomach.

Danica flexed her throat muscles while he was buried in her throat. When she felt the first pulse of his cock, she pulled her head back, pumping him with both hands and directing his cum all over her smiling face.

When he had finished, he used his still hard cock to scrape the load covering her face into her mouth. She swallowed and then cleaned his now rapidly deflating organ of their juices.

She stood up and they hungrily kissed each other, trying hard to keep their balance while standing on the bed.

Danica broke loose and jumped to the floor.

"Get off my bed and get dressed, dickwad, you have a lot of explaining to do."

All she did to get dressed was pull on a pair of yoga pants and a spandex top, no undergarments top or bottom. She left him to get his gear on.

When he joined her in the kitchen, she had lunch meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo on the counter and was cutting bread to make sandwiches.

"So, start at the beginning, why did you abandon me in Berlin three years ago."

"Thank you, I will have a sandwich," he said sweetly, "By the way, nice fuck Dan."

"Screw you, you ain't getting off that easy. Start talking, and it better be the truth. I have a highly developed radar for bullshit and I have a knife in my hand."

"OK, I was ordered to abort the mission by that CIA asshole Mason. I told him I wasn't going to leave you. When I turned to go get you, one of his goons tasered me. Next thing I knew we were on the C-130 heading back here.

I went to General Davidson at the Pentagon when I got back to protest and I was told to drop it, or retire, or go to Leavenworth. I didn't really like any of those options, so I took some leave and went to Berlin on my own. By the time I got there, you had escaped from prison and disappeared. I talked to the Commandant of the KSK, explained the situation, that you were not guilty of espionage. That you were in fact trying to abduct a Russian FSB colonel who was guilty of spying on both Germany and the US. He got the charges dropped. He even made sure there are no flags on your Donna Kirsch passport.

No one seemed to know where you were, I looked until my leave was up, then went back to Ft. Benning. I almost caught up to you in Greece, then again in France. The only reason I found you now is one of our former SAS colleagues saw you at a green-grocers a month ago and followed you to this house."

"So German Special Forces put the fix in for me. Am I on a watch list? With Interpol?"

"No, not on Interpol. Just with some of our friends. And yeah, Reinhardt always liked you," Mike added.

"After I got out of Germany, I tried to come home. That asshole Mason said it wasn't possible, that I should lay low until they could get me home. He told me to go to the safe house in Rome. When I got there, three people tried to kill me. That was not smart on my part or theirs. I haven't contacted anyone since then."

"Fucking CIA. Always playing games," he said. "Maybe it wasn't them, maybe it was Mason trying to cover up a blown operation. He would throw his mother under the bus to save his sorry ass."

"I think you may be right about that. I've always thought it was the Company that wanted me dead, but I think you have it right."

They sat with their thoughts, running different scenarios in their heads, trying to figure the angles.

Finally, Danica shrugged, "So, tell me why you think you need me."

"Colonel Gwen Stevens was the Chief Signals Officer, Caribbean. She was snatched three weeks ago in Panama City, Panama. We got word she is in a high security female only detention center in Honduras. She is being tortured to give up the launch codes for all the land-based missiles in Central and South America."

"Oh bullshit, you have to do better than that. They change those codes pretty often, sometimes every day. The nuclear codes get changed every hour. No way she would have any useful intel for anyone."

"OK, ya got me," Mike said shrugging. "That tinhorn dictator in Venezuela is trying to get the sanctions lifted against him. He is the one behind this whole thing."

"A lowly Coronel is not much leverage, even a female one. Try a little harder Mike."

He blew her a raspberry and said, "Her dad is a four-star, General Mark Stevens."

"Ah, the plot thickens."

"Indeed, it do. Unless the sanctions are lifted, she will be taken to Caracas and tried, then executed as a spy. This torture stuff in the detention camp is just to soften her up and make the pictures they are sending back look even worse."

"So, I go down there, do something to get thrown in this camp, break her out and escape through however many miles of jungle. Do I have to get her out by myself, or is there an extraction team?"

"Yours truly, with a Little Bird chopper in a clearing less than two miles from the camp."

"Two things. First, if you hang me out to dry again, I will hunt you down and cut off that thing you jokingly call a penis. Second, get those duds off mister. This time I want your load on my tits so I can rub it in."

Danica was bounced around the bus like the other eight women she was riding with. It had been surprisingly easy to bribe a prison official and get herself sent to the detention facility. The bus finally arrived in the remotest place the jungle had to offer.

The women were pushed and prodded into a line then marched through the gate. They were forced to strip for a shower with twenty guards watching and making lewd comments. Most of the attention was focused on Danica and a tall, big-titted woman with purple hair.

They were given a pair of cheap nylon panties and a scratchy brown dress that looked like a sack. It barely covered Danica's privates. It didn't cover the privates of the purple haired woman. They were issued a thin blanket, a tin cup and tin plate. As they were being led to their cells, Danica spotted Gwen Stevens. She whispered in the ear of the guard holding her arm. He smiled and directed her to the cell next to the Coronel.

She searched for, and found, the hole bored into the next cell. Every prison seemed to have this means of quiet communication. The guards knew they were there, but it didn't seem to matter to them.

Supper was a bowl of something that may have been potato soup, but maybe another local vegetable. A guard came by with a bucket of water, the prisoners dipped their tin cups in it as he moved down the line of cells.

Later that evening, the guard that had given her this cell came for his reward. He unzipped his fly and stuck his cock between the bars. Danica sucked him until he came in her mouth. She spat his seed on the floor. The guard didn't seem to mind, he just grinned and tucked his penis back in his pants before walking away.

A short time later she heard voices, the cell door next to hers opening and closing. There was a loud groan and the sound of the bed rhythmically hitting the cement block wall. The sound of a cock going down someone's throat was unmistakable. These sounds went on for half an hour then the cell door opened and closed again. It was quiet except for the sound of a woman softly crying.

Danica put her lips next to the hole in the wall and softly called Gwen's name. She had to say it three times before the crying came to a stop.

"How do you know my name?" came the whispered demand.

"I'm going to get you out of here."

"How are you going to do that, you're locked up too."

"I'm working on that. Do you ever get out of your cell?"

"Sometimes I get to go to the infirmary, when the guards have been extra rough with me. Every other day that pig of a warden wants to abuse me himself, so they take me to his office."

"Do they let us out to exercise?"

"Everyone except me and a couple others. It's in the afternoon, for about half an hour."

"Is there any other way to get out of your cell for any reason?"

"We get a shower twice a week. There are six shower heads in a large open room. They come get six prisoners at a time. Not much chance to do anything during that time though. They make us strip and walk naked to the shower."

"How many guards go with you?"

"It was two, but last week two women got in a fight and cut each other up. It really pissed the warden off, the guards hauled them both to his office. They both spent three days in the infirmary. Now they use four guards."

"When is the next shower day?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Are you in good shape? I mean could you run and maybe defend yourself if you had to?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, I have bruises all over and my tits really hurt, but to get out of here I can do anything you require of me."

"From the sounds I heard tonight you've had a rough time of it."

"It hasn't been fun. There are twenty-two guards and I have been here thirty days. You do the math."

"Well, we're getting out of here tomorrow."

"What's the plan?"

"When we get in the shower tomorrow, you and I are going to get in a fight. I'm hoping they will take us to the warden. We take out the warden, steal some wheels and get to the extraction point."

Gwen let out a croak that Danica finally realized was a laugh. She thought to herself, the only thing bad about sneaking out of here was she wouldn't have an excuse to kill a bunch of people who so richly deserved it.

Sleep seemed to elude her but when she opened her eyes it was light out. It wasn't very bright out, then she heard the rain on the roof. It could help or it could hurt their escape plans.

Breakfast was a cup of rice with some slivers of fish. The same guard came down the line with his water bucket. An hour later she heard many pairs of boots and a set of keys jangling, then cell doors opening.

A guard opened her door and motioned her to her feet, telling her to strip. When she was naked, he jerked his head and she moved out into the corridor.

She avoided looking at Gwen for as long as she could. When she turned her head, Gwen was staring at her as if evaluating their chances of escape.

Danica sneered at her saying, "What the fuck are you looking at, girlie?"

"Nothing special, bitch."

"Quiet in the line, you know there is no talking," shouted one of the guards.

Satisfied that they were going to cooperate, he led them down the corridor to the shower room.

They each stood under a shower head, waiting until the guard turned the master valve on. The water wasn't hot, but it felt good anyway. They all wanted more time under the water, but the guard looked at his watch and shut the valve off.

Danica whispered to Gwen, "Push me into the wall and start swinging and yelling."

Gwen shoved her hard, Danica caught herself and groaned like she was hurt.

Gwen shouted, "Fucking cow, watch where you're walking."