A Spy in the Ointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were the one that stepped on my foot, cunt," screamed Danica.

The guards had their night sticks out and used them to pry the two women apart.

The head guard was smiling evilly and said, "Oh I wish I could be a fly on the wall when the warden has you in his office. Start moving, the rest of you back to your cells. No more showers until we get back."

Danica and Gwen were poked and prodded all the way to the warden's office. They stood outside while the headman went in and closed the door. He soon came out, standing aside so they could enter.

Danica smiled to herself when she looked out the warden's large office window. Right outside was a row of vehicles. There was a door in the office that opened onto a paved walkway. That walkway led right to what could only be the warden's large SUV.

The warden was standing in front of his desk holding a riding crop. He had a patently insincere smile on his broad face.

He stood in front of Gwen and said, "Colonel Stevens, how nice to see you again." Then without warning lashed out with the crop striking her left breast.

Gwen cried out and sank to her knees, trembling from the pain.

He turned his oily smile on Danica as he looked her up and down.

"You must be one of our new prisoners. As you don't know the rules yet, I am going to be lenient."

He viciously swung the crop hitting her left breast and before she could react hit her other breast with the backhand.

Danica moaned but stood her ground. Gwen reached up and pulled on her arm, urging her to get on her knees. Danica went to the floor, trying to show no emotion.

The warden just grunted and slowly stepped around behind them. He reached down and roughly shoved two fingers in Danica's dry vagina. The pain was intense, but she made no sound. He kept sawing his fingers in and out until, against her will, she felt her sex producing lubricant in response to the stimulation.

He pulled his fingers from her and gave her two hard strokes with the crop on her ass cheeks.

"Get up, go over and kneel on the couch."

When she had complied, he told her, "Put your face down on the couch back."

She heard his zipper come down and his pants hit the floor. He moved close and thrust his cock in her hard. It was an impressive sized appendage. At any other time, she would have welcomed a cock like that.

Now she started moaning and urging him on, telling him what a great lover he was. His strokes were fast and deep, she was afraid he was going to come, she didn't want that.

"Stop, stop, don't come yet, I want to feel that monster in my ass," Danica begged him.

For a moment she thought she had waited too long and gotent him too excited, but he stopped and pulled out. He moved his cock up to her asshole, but she was too tall.

"Spread your legs, get your ass down more," he barked at her.

"No, oh no, I feel so empty now. If I do that it will be the wrong angle, let me up, I'll bend over your desk, that will be just right," she said excitedly.

He backed away from her and bent to remove his trousers. Danica swayed her ass for him as she moved to his desk. She bent over, waiting for him. Just as his hard cock touched her ass, Gwen was there, telling the warden to kiss her and abuse her tits some more.

When Danica heard them kissing, she picked up the large glass paperweight from his desk, turning quickly, she smashed it into the side of his head. He went down like a ton of bricks. Danica spit on his face and said, "As if you are worthy of my ass."

"Fucking pig. Is he dead?" Gwen asked.

Danica checked his pulse and shook her head no.

"Would you mind if I killed him before we go?"

Danica laughed saying, "I thought about it, but I think what his bosses are going to do to him is better justice."

"Hmph," Gwen said, clearly not convinced that was true.

Danica went to the curtains and pulled them down from the wall. She made a toga and used the warden's belt to tie it around her. Gwen did the same thing but used the draw cord from the curtains to secure hers.

Danica felt the pockets of the warden's pants, checking them for his keys and not finding any. She went and checked the center drawer of the desk. She smiled as she held them up for Gwen to see.

"You ready to go home Coronel?"

Gwen nodded then asked, "You sure I can't kill him?"

Danica just shook her head no and pushed her gently toward the door. On the way by, Gwen brought the heel of her foot down hard, breaking his nose. Danica slowly opened the door and peeked out. It was raining so hard she could barely see fifty feet. With the rain as cover they boldly walked out and got in the SUV.

Danica was planning on just crashing through the gate, but when she got close, the guard, recognizing the warden's vehicle, pushed down on the weighted end of the pole and saluted. Danica simply drove out the gate.

The rain was drumming down on the roof so hard Gwen had to yell, "Where are we going now?"

Danica looked at the odometer and yelled back, "Three point two klicks, there is a road. We follow that road to a clearing where the chopper will pick us up."

"How will they know we are there?"

"I have a GPS chip embedded in my leg. It's accurate to within ten feet."

They were only going twenty miles an hour, but they still went past the small side road and had to back up to turn in. Danica was glad they had stolen a four by four. The narrow jungle road was under water and slippery. They followed the road then suddenly came out into the clearing they were looking for. She backed up into the bush to hide the vehicle.

Gwen said, "They might know where we are, but there is no way a chopper is going to fly through this shit."

"You're probably right, at least this rain will wash away any tracks we left. I don't think they will be looking for us this close to the camp anyway. I think I saw a shack on the edge of the field. Look in back and see if there are any blankets or anything."

Gwen crawled over the seat and soon came back and handed her a windbreaker and a poncho.

"All there is are two windbreakers and two ponchos. Except for this incredible bounty," she said with a flourish and produced four granola bars."

"Halleluja, outstanding Colonel. Are there any bottles or cans in the back? I want to collect some of this rainwater."

"Yup, two beer bottles, two soda cans. You plan on staying here or trying for the shack?"

"Let's try for the shack, I'd like to keep this vehicle hidden. The shack is right on the edge of the clearing so we can get to the bird quickly. There might also be some rice or beans or something to eat in there."

"I'm with you," Gwen said pulling the poncho over her head.

Danica looked in the glovebox and came out with a flashlight, matches and a butane lighter. She opened the large, zippered baggie that contained the owners-manual and other papers and put the matches and lighter in. Gwen deposited the granola bars, then picked up their water containers.

They flung the doors open and made a mad dash for the shack. The door was held closed by a simple latch and they were quickly inside. Although it was only early afternoon it was dark in the small shack. Danica fished out the flashlight and began shining it around. The beam fell on a kerosene lantern sitting on a rickety table. She shook the lantern and found the tank was full. She took the chimney off, turned the wick up and lit it. She replaced the chimney and turned the wick down until it quit smoking. She turned the flashlight off and looking up, found a nail in a rafter to hang the lantern from.

The shack only had one window, it was covered by a tin shutter that should keep any light from being seen outside.

Gwen was rummaging around inside a small cupboard nailed to one wall. She came out with two coffee cans and sat them on the table. Removing the lids, she discovered one had rice, the other pinto beans.

"Get those empties collecting water." she ordered Danica. On the small box stove in the corner were two battered aluminum pots. After using a scrap of cloth to wipe them out she carried them out into the rain to put them under the roof eave.

Going back in, she surveyed the wood situation. Next to the stove was a small pile of dry wood. It was enough to cook the rice. They could put the fire out, then after the beans had soaked overnight fire it up again in the morning to cook them. If they needed more wood, it would not be hard to break apart the table.

Danica came back in with the two full pots, then went to retrieve the bottles and cans. She set them on the table and went out again. She came back in with an armload of wood and put it next to the stove.

"Get that stove going, I'll get some more wood."

Gwen opened the firebox of the stove then looked around exasperated. Then her eyes fell on the owners-manual still in the plastic baggie. She tore off about twenty pages and crumpled them up laying some small twigs and bark on top of them. She was pleased with herself for only using one match to get the fire going. She slowly fed it larger pieces until she had a nice fire going. Putting one of the pots on the stove for the rice, she dumped a couple handfuls of the beans in the other pot and setting it on the table so they would soften up enough to cook.

Danica came in with another armload of wood and dumped it on the floor.

"Where are you getting dry wood?" Gwen asked.

Danica told her there was a wood box with a cover in the rear of the shack.

"You know, it's not cold out, but being soaking wet, this fire does feel good," Gwen said.

Danica agreed, she took off her poncho and shook it out, then unbelted her wrap and found another nail to hang it from so it could dry out. Gwen followed her lead and they stood naked close to the stove. The water started to boil so Gwen dumped the rice into the pot.

Danica got a good look at Gwen's abused body and softly said, "They really worked you over good, didn't they?"

"Yeah, these bruises will heal. Not real sure about the bruises in my head however."

"The Army will get you the help you need with that. Don't hate all men for what those bastards did to you."

Gwen started laughing, then the laughter changed to tears.

Danica put her arms around the sobbing woman and held her, slowly rocking her.

She finally cried herself out, then wiping her eyes, gave a short bark of laughter.

"You want to hear the ultimate irony? I'm a lesbian. Ain't that a kick?"

"Jesus, what a fucked-up world this is. I suppose you figured out why they grabbed you?"

"Oh sure," she said, "my dad being a four star and the sanctions. I couldn't figure out why the Hondurans at first. Then a guy came in to look at me, he spoke pure Venezuelan gutter dialect. That's when it all came together for me."

As they waited for the rice, they talked about their backgrounds. By the time the rice was ready it was dark. The rain had nearly stopped now, they agreed that the chopper would come tomorrow, possibly at first light.

They ate all the rice and had a granola bar for dessert. They each drank half the water and put the empty's outside to try to catch some more. They put the windbreakers on the floor, then their curtains with the ponchos on top. They turned the lantern off and lay in the dark.

They lay next to each other in the dark for a long time then Gwen said, "Would you hold me for a while, please?"

Danica put an arm under her back and pulled her close, "Of course I will." Her lips found Gwen's and they shared a tender kiss. They had a hard time falling asleep. Gwen moved closer to Danica then moaned when her breast contacted Danica's elbow,

"God my boobs hurt," she said.

"Yeah, no shit, there isn't a bit of them that aren't black and blue. Would it help if I rubbed them?"

"I'm not sure, it might hurt worse."

"Well then," asked Danica, "how about if I kissed them?"

"Holy cow, you would do that? Are you gay too?"

"I'm a little bi. About 60/40 into guys, but I do like the girls also."

"I'm willing to try if you are." Gwen said, a little excited at the prospect.

"Well then, lie back and let Sister Danica kiss all your pain away."

She scooched down and tenderly kissed a nipple. Her hand went to the other breast and softly caressed it. She spent a lot of time slowly and carefully trying to ease Gwen's pain. She paused when Gwen moaned.

"No, don't stop. It's just that it feels so good. Would you rub my pussy like that for me too, please?"

"No need to say please, it will be my pleasure," Danica answered as her hand moved slowly down to the juncture of her legs. Her light touch was exactly what Gwen needed. After rubbing her for a few minutes she moved her head down, leaving a trail of kisses behind.

Gwen stopped her saying, "After all those animals had their way with me for a month, it's hard to say how many diseases I have."

Danica's only comment as she resumed her downward journey was, "That's what they make penicillin for."

Her soft tongue felt so good after a month of being roughly used. Gwen was pulling Danica's face into her sex harder and more urgently as she came closer to orgasm.

She groaned and told Danica, "I have to warn you, I am a squirter when I get really going, like I am now."

"Oh darn, you mean I have to drink girl juice," Danica said laughing.

Gwen chuckled then said, "Get ready to drink, this is going to be a big one."

Danica was surprised at the huge volume Gwen shot out onto her face, she tried to swallow as fast as it gushed out but couldn't keep up. Gwen was very vocal as she quivered and shook through her orgasm.

She finally pushed Danica's face away from her panting, "Enough, oh fuck, thank you, that was just what I needed. I didn't drown you, did I?"

Laughing, Danica said, "Very nearly, but what a way to go if I had."

"Come up here and kiss me."

After they had kissed and calmed down Gwen said, "You did that very well. I never thought I would get to feel that again when I was locked up. Your talents are wasted on men I think."

"Oh, I don't know. Can you imagine how good it would feel for a guy to have his cock in my talented mouth, or down my throat?"

"I admit, you may have a point there. Hold me so I can sleep, please."

Danica woke much later and untangled her limbs from Gwen's. She made her way to the door and saw it was nearly dawn. She stoked up the fire and put more wood on. She set the pot the beans that had been soaking onto the stove, then crawled back into the makeshift bed.

Gwen mumbled something in her sleep and snuggled against her side. Danica let her sleep for another half hour, then woke her up.

"We better get dressed the chopper might be here anytime now."

"Oh, I don't know, might be fun for us to run out to the bird naked, show the boys what they're fighting for."

Danica smiled, saying, "I'm glad you're getting your sense of humor back, that's always a good sign."

Gwen frowned, "A good sign of what?"

"Stability, recovery, forgetting. All of those psychobabble words the doctors use."

"I suppose I will be hearing a lot of that in the near future," she sighed.

"Yup, I reckon. Beans are done, let's get 'em while they're hot." They took turns, as they had last night with the rice, sharing the single spoon they had found. Danica went out to get the four containers they had left to collect rainwater. None of them were full, but they got about a pint each.

Gwen sat on the table while Danica slowly paced.

"As much as I have sat around on missions you would think I would be better at waiting by now," she groused.

"Yeah, I was never a big fan of hurry up and wait, myself," Gwen agreed.

They heard the first faint sounds of a helicopter a few minutes later. Keeping one eye on the horizon Danica kept the other on the jungle surrounding the clearing. She didn't know what she could do if there was trouble, but it would be useful to know trouble was out there.

The bird came in and went into a hover ten feet above ground. Another chopper, this one a gunship model kept watch from above. Gwen and Danica stepped into the open and the chopper settled to the ground. The women made a run for it as the side door opened.

Hands reached out to help them aboard. Before they had even gotten into seats, they were airborne. The chopper turned, quickly gathering speed as it raced away just above the trees.

The visor of a flight helmet came open and Mike's smiling face cheerfully said, "Long time no see Danica, welcome aboard Colonel Stevens."

They scrambled into the seats and got belted in. Mike handed them helmets. They got them on, then plugged their headsets in so they could communicate more easily.

Mike informed them, "It's three hundred klicks to a drug cartel landing strip we took over, we have to refuel there, then another two hundred to a Mexican airbase. Then we load the birds on the Globemaster and get the hell out of Dodge"

The refueling stop and the next leg went smoothly. It only took an hour to get everything loaded. Once they were airborne the crew chief brought them hot dogs from a thermite container.

"Sorry, this is all I can offer you," he said. "The Mexicans were feeding us, we never thought about you ladies needing something to eat."

Gwen eagerly took the two dogs she was handed and told the Master Sergeant, "Not to worry chief, these are like manna from heaven."

Six hours later they landed at Andrew's and were met by an ambulance. With only a little complaining they climbed in the back for the trip to Walter Reed hospital.

The doctors had just finished their initial exam when the door opened a few inches and a gruff voice asked, "You decent?"

Gwen smiled widely, saying, "No, but come in anyway, pop."

He came in the room, then turned and said to someone in the hall, "Wait out here would you Stan?"

He walked to the bed and leaned over to kiss his daughter. "Jesus, you look like shit."

"Thanks pop, you should see the other guy."

He straightened and looked at Danica. He walked to her and shook her hand, "I owe you a debt I will never be able to repay. Thank you for my daughter's life," he said as he began to tear up.

Danica mumbled a, "No problem, sir," and started toward the door.

Gwen said, "You don't have to leave Danica."

She smiled as she opened the door, "I don't think I'm supposed to see a four-star cry."

A Colonel with the aiguilette and insignia of an aide to a four-star General was standing talking quietly with Mike.

"The doctors check you out?" he asked.

"Yeah, they gave me four shots of different antibiotics and told me to get some rest. I'm good to go."

"You want to go or say goodbye to the Colonel."

"I'll wait until her father comes out then say my goodbyes."

Later that night in the hotel they got in bed naked, Mike started to arouse her very gently. Danica put up with it for a while before stopping him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Well, I just thought after what you've been through you would want some gentle loving."

"Well, you thought wrong. Remember what I told you I wanted last time, at my house?"

He frowned for a moment, then his face lit up, "Yes I do. Get on your hands and knees bitch and get ready for an ass pounding."

Danica complied, saying, "About fucking time."

Mike eased his cock into her pussy to get it lubed then pulled out and asked, "Is that enough lube, or you need more?"

"What I need," she said almost whining, "is less talking and more fucking."

He chuckled and lined his cock up, pressing it against her pucker. As soon as the head popped into her Danica moaned and pushed her hips back into him.

She kept pushing until he was in all the way. He held it deep then flexed his cock a few times. He smiled when she let out another moan.

He began pounding her hard and got two more moans out of her before he couldn't hold his orgasm back any longer.