A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Rachel and Jacob reconnect and Miranda acts.
5.7k words
4.67
1.6k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Stalker Vs Serial Killers: Dawn Breakers

Chapter 6

Part 7

Bargaining and Surrender

~ Jacob ~

Whatever Miranda was planning he soon discovered how serious she was about it. As soon as he got out of the shower she tried to sink her claws into him. She met him at the door to the bathroom while he was still wrapped in the towel. She slid her hands up his stomach and over the muscles of his chest and leaned her head up expectantly.

"A little kiss?" she purred.

He remembered his promise and shook his head. Miranda's eyes narrowed and she leaned down and attempted to kiss his chest. No sooner had she begun to lean her head down then there came a very clear and definite clearing of a throat from behind them.

They both turned to find the tall balding Carl standing in the doorway with Lily. Carl was still in his suit minus the sports jacket. His shoulder holster clear as day. Lily wore a pair of loose fitting pajama bottoms and a tank top. In her arms was the small brown bear with the heart between its paws.

"She had a dream about Matt." Carl said formally. "I tried to take her to Rachel but she wants you, brother."

"Your mother is more then capable of warding off bad dreams girl." Miranda insisted.

Lily didn't look at the blonde young woman. She looked instead directly at Jacob and pulled her lip between her teeth.

"I'm scared dad."

Jacob could only smile.

"Give me a minute to get dressed."

Lily's eyes widened and she shook her head. He knew then that there was no bad dream. Rachel had wrangled Lily into helping make sure Miranda was not alone with him.

"Go and get a blanket and a pillow sweetheart. I'll get dressed while I talk to Carl."

Miranda shot him a hard look but Lily smiled wide and bolted from the door. Jacob moved to the dresser to block his view and dropped the towel.

"Any news on the Dawn Breakers?" He asked.

"Agent Lenard thinks there is a leak somewhere in the department." Carl told him. "We're sure they knew who you were before you were sent here."

"Nonsense!" Miranda yelled. "My grandfather was an elder. No one would have given an elders granddaughter to the man who killed Master Haley!"

"I think thou doth protest to much." Carl said with a grin.

Miranda bit her lip and glanced at Jacob. He was watching her carefully now. He wasn't as smart as Rachel or Carl but he was able to put two and two together. Whatever Rachel had had on her lips was the same thing that made Miranda's lips burn. Made her mouth so warm and inviting for his cock. He knew she knew. He also knew she was using it to her advantage, but what advantage?

He slipped on a pair of loose sweat pants and came around the dresser just in time for Lily to return. Carl smiled at the pair then left closing the door behind him. He motioned over with his head. Lily smiled wide and walked over wiggling under his arm and lying her head on his bare chest.

"You know...." Lily poked her index finger into his pectoral muscle. "You almost have bigger boobs then mom."

"They aren't boobs." Jacob choked. "They are pecks."

"And a tomato is a fruit." Lily said with a giggle.

She looked over at the bed and then back at Jacob.

"There's only room for two." She whispered. "Daddy I really need you tonight. I am scared I'll see Matt again."

Jacob looked up at Miranda but she was already lifting her duffle bag off the bed and slinging it over her shoulder.

"I'll leave you two alone." She offered. "Your daughter needs you."

As she turned to leave she paused and looked back over her shoulder. There was a strange bemused, almost wistful look in her eyes now.

"You are such a good dad Jacob." She whispered. "You'd never turn your daughter into something like the Dawn Breakers would you? Even if you were one of them."

"I'd rather die." Jacob hissed. "She's no one's property even if I had to be. She's my Lil. She's my world."

Lily looked up at Jacob in shock. Her lip trembled and tears welled in the corner of her eyes. She never imagined she'd have a dad like everyone else. One who loved his little girl like nothing else. One who saw the sun in his daughters face. She loved him so much deeper now. He wasn't just her step dad or her adopted dad. He was her dad, period.

She remembered almost to late about her mom's plan and looked at Miranda.

"Leave your bag Randa." She offered. "No point in taking it to another room when you'll be back here tomorrow night right?"

"You don't think your mom will get mad?" Miranda asked.

"Nah." Lily lied easily. "Mom knows that you and him are together."

Jacob watched this exchange and knew it was all a lie. He knew that Rachel didn't think that. He knew that Rachel thought he was hers and she was his. He held his tongue and just watched as Miranda shrugged and dropped the bag on the floor.

"See you in the morning Jake." Then added with a small smile. "Sleep well Lily. Having a dad this devoted must be nice."

"It's the best feeling in the world." Lily answered.

The ghost that passed over Miranda's face was clear as day. She turned and left without another word closing the door behind her. Lily stared at the door and when Jacob asked what that was about she shushed him. Once she was sure Miranda was gone she pushed off Jacob's chest and padded across the room to the glass door to the patio.

Rachel came through the door in her night gown. When she crossed the room to Jacob and leaned up on her tip toes to kiss him softly hello Lily grinned. There was no grossness to that. That was her mom and Jake. Her mommy and Daddy.

They were destined.

"Someone wanna explain this?" He asked quietly.

"You remember that stuff I pulled off my lips?" Rachel asked and Jacob nodded. "Put it on to protect myself. When I kissed Miranda goodbye? It was to get whatever she was wearing on her lips."

"Whatever for?"

"She's been using it on you baby." Rachel whispered and touched his bare chest. "It's why you've been offering yourself to her so much. Why it's been hard to think with her."

Jacob looked at Lily and flushed. This was far to adult a conversation to have with her in the room. He looked back at Rachel and shrugged.

"So what now?"

Lily was already kneeling and unzipping the duffel bag on the floor. She pulled the clothes out and found no deodorant. No toothpaste. No perfume or hair gel. The only thing not close was a small bottle of lotion. She tossed it to her mom who uncorked it and smelled it. The smell of honey suckle and nectar.

"Got it." She purred and held it out for Jacob and he knew that scent instantly.

"Her lotion?"

"It's a cream that can use chemicals and aphrodisiacs to make someone with certain types of head injuries susceptible to suggestion."

"What kind of suggestions?" Jacob growled.

"Like, blessed red?"

When those words left her lips Jacob knew instantly what had been happening. What she had saved him from. Miranda was a Dawn Breaker still. She was drugging him to make him start to believe in their lifestyle. To become his bitch and make him a killer.

"Okay, now that we know." Jacob looked between the pair. "What now?"

"Now....I go to moms room." Lily whispered and backed out of the room. She smiled at them both before sliding the sliding glass door closed and padded across the patio to her moms room.

"What?" Jacob asked dumbfounded. "What's going on?"

"I asked Lily to help me with something." She answered.

She stepped closed and laid her palm flat on his chest. Above his heart.

"You remember your accident?" He just nodded and she stepped closer again looking up into his wide awed eyes. "When I thought you died....that was my accident. You were the one good memory that got me through it. Spaghetti, meat balls and wine. It's a special dish to me."

"Like Pansakes, Eggs, Bacon and toast."

"You become my obsession."

She stepped closer until her breasts were pressed to his chest and her hands were flat on his chest. He noticed how her hair curled across her pale face. How bright her green eyes were. The cut of the night gown showing how much her breasts had grown from her pregnancy. They were swelled now to a D cup or bigger and heaving as she breathed deeply.

"I still don't understand why Lily did." He whispered.

"I had a question....and she wanted to help." Rachel answered.

"What....question?"

"After we finish helping agent Lenard take down the Dawn Breakers...." He noticed that her voice trembled. Her lip was quivering with fear. Whatever this was it was frightening her so badly. "...This feeling is so strong Jacob....i don't ever want to be without you again. Ever."

"You won't baby." He promised. "I'm right here."

"Marry me?" She whispered a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Please? I need you Jacob. The kids need their dad. I need my husband."

Whatever he had been expecting, that wasn't it. His own lip began to shake and saw could see the pain in his eyes. The tears that swelled in their corners. For a moment she thought she made upset him then he leaned down and kissed her in a way he had only once before.

There was no tongue. It was deep and filled with love and emotion. The way he had kissed her when she asked him to introduce her to the real Jacob Lawrence. She cooed a happy moan into the kiss as he slid his arms up her back and into her hair.

She felt him crying into the kiss but he never once broke it. He just kissed her and kissed her and kissed her. When he finally broke the kiss his face was wet with tears and she reached up and ran her finger across his moist cheek.

"Jacob baby?" She whispered. "What's wrong?"

"....Yes." He answered. "After the accident. After what I had to become with the Dawn Breakers I never hoped to imagine you would still want me. That you do....that you want me to make your family complete. I don't need anything else Rachel. You are my only need."

She gently grabbed the hem of the nightgown and pulled it up over her head. Below it she revealed she was wearing nothing. Her large heavy breasts bounced free and hung with a slight bit of sag from the kids and age. She crossed her arms behind the small of her back and crossed her feet at the ankles.

"Do you....still think I am as pretty as the first day?"

"Prettier." He answered and slid his hand up her sides, over the sides of her breasts and up to her neck to her cheeks. "The young woman in that Diner made me want to ravish her....the woman before me Rachel? She makes me feel like if I don't.....I'll die."

"Wanna know a secret?" She asked and stepped closer again and hooked her fingers into his sweats and pushed them down his naked legs. She leaned up and whispered into his ear. "The woman before you now wants it no less then the young woman in the diner did."

"You did?"

"The mere sight of you made me quiver Jacob." She whispered. "Now....please no more talk."

Jacob had no problem obeying that request. He pulled her to him and set on the bed. He planted a kiss to her flat stomach. Her hands ran through his hair as he lifted his head and took her left breast in his mouth. His lips closing around the nipple and his tongue flicking over it. He took the other in his hands and alternated from one to the other. Licking, suckling and nibbling on her diamond hard nipples.

Her hands roamed his head, wrapping her arms around it only to slid back out again. When he took her hips and lifted her to the bed next to where he sat she crossed her arms over her head and looked up at him. He could do whatever he wanted to her. She welcomed every kiss, lick and touch.

He laid down next to her and then rolled her atop him. Taking her by the hips he pulled her pussy down on his mouth. He didn't thrust his tongue into her as he had others. Instead he gently began to lap around the outside of the lips. When she leaned down to return the favor he stopped her.

"No. Look and stroke only." He ordered.

She obeyed and wrapped her hands around his steel hard cock. She worked the length to the same rhythm he lapped at her dripping wet opening. As he began to lick faster she stroked faster. When he began to lick her clit the first moan left her lips and her hips began to shake.

"Please Jake." She whispered. "Can I please suck it?"

"You haven't proved you deserve it." He whispered and flicked her clit.

"I shouldn't have to. It's mine." she answered. "...Isn't it?"

"Then do with it what you want." He said and gently slid his tongue inside her tight opening.

She groaned happily and leaned down opening her mouth wide and took the head in her mouth. She sucked just the head. No matter how fast he licked, how often he licked her clit or how deep he thrust his tongue she never changed her style. She bobbed her head slow. Moaning around however much of him was in her mouth at that moment.

She was doing what she felt his cock deserved. She was making love to it with her mouth. Slow and loving. Giving him the kind of blow job a man like him deserved. No matter how much she took in her throat, because she was so gentle she never choked.

They had only been together a handful of times but she had never felt him this hard before. What she was doing with her mouth was turning him on more then anything she'd ever done before. He was like a big diamond in her mouth. No matter how hard she sucked she felt no give in his cock and it made it that much hotter for her as she sucked.

After nearly ten minutes of sucking that wonderful cock she'd had nearly a dozen small orgasms on his tongue she slid her leg off and he whimpered. When she heard that whimper a shiver ran down her spine.

"You weren't done licking that were you baby?" She asked in a sexy whisper.

"No more then you were done." He challenged. "You were sucking that like you were in love."

"Was. Am still. Always will be." She said proudly.

She slid around until her knees were on the bed and lowered her chest to the bed. Her ass in the air and her glistening drenched pussy opened like a delicate flower yearning for him.

"You remember?"

"We'll wake up the whole house." He warned.

"Slow baby." she whimpered. "....Use the same care you showed with your tongue."

"Your asking a lot Rachel."

"Not if you truly love me."

She watched him bit his lip and position himself behind her. Felt him ease into her slowly inch by slow inch. When he reached the deepest point from earlier he kept pushing gently. She felt the resistance from never having been taken this deep but planted her face into the pillow. She knew it would happen. When he pushed a little firmer and forced his way to her deepest places she screamed a loud moan into the pillow.

She lifted her face from the pillow then lowered it back so her nose was uncovered. She felt him behind her easing himself out and then back in. When he reached that resistance and pushed again she screamed again into the pillow.

It continued just like that. He'd pull all the way out slowly and then push back in, hit that resistance and push hard until he forced through it and she'd scream in pleasure. Her legs were shaking and she felt his whole body trembling and knew the tremendous force he was holding over himself now. All for her.

"Jacob....if I gave you free reign now?" she panted. "To do whatever."

"Don't." He warned. "Don't do that."

"Jacob....."

"Rachel dammit don't...."

"....let go...."

"No." He growled and continued nice and slow. "I can do this....i love you enough."

"And I....love you enough not to make you. Now let go baby."

She felt his hands grab her hips hard and threw her face down into the pillow as hard as she could. She was glad she did. With his hands on her hips he slammed his entire length into her and she screamed at the top of her lungs into the pillow. He didn't stop. Each thrust ended only for him to pull back and slam it back into her. His hips were a blur of constant motion.

She shrieked into the pillow over and over again until she began to suffocate herself then lifted her face off the pillow but held both her hands over her mouth screaming into them. She held back the scream long enough to look back at him.

"Stop please." She begged. "I can't take anymore....please...."

He looked up at her and locked eyes.

"Please don't make me." He growled in pleasure. Please....."

She bit her lip. He had stopped deep inside her and she could feel his whole body shaking. He was holding nothing back from her now. She could feel it in the way he fucked her both as animal like and as loving as he could. He was giving all of himself to her.

"....Your trying to fuck all other men away from me." She whimpered her body trembling. "....I'm scared Jake...."

"I'll stop." He growled and panted. "Never be scared of me Rachel. Never."

"Tell me. Please...tell me."

"...I love you Rachel."

"Finish."

When he slammed into her again she didn't scream this time. She kept her eyes staring into his own. She never screamed once. He fucked her harder then he did that morning seven years ago. He gave her everything he had and her dripping tight pussy took it all. Her eyes were wide and vulnerable and he could see each thrust smashing that wall

The wall she had created when Lily's father walked out on her. The wall that kept her sexual desire and sex drive locked away from all men. She would have sex for her own needs. Not theirs. Never theirs. With thrust after thunderous thrust the wall crumbled.

As it crumbled she wept. She could feel it all. Seven years alone. Those two weeks with him. How gentle he had always been with her and how much Trevor leaving had shattered her. How much it hurt. She began to weep as he fucked her.

"Are you okay?" He asked between thrusts.

"No!" She wept. "Please don't stop....please..."

"But Rachel...."

"Jacob please!" She begged. "Take away what he did. Make me yours. No more walls."

Two more thrusts was all it took. She felt him swell inside her and felt the hot blast of cum slam into her cervix wall. When that seed hit that wall, the other exploded and shattered. Beyond it all she could see was Jacob.

She didn't even wait until he had finished his orgasm. She threw her ass forward pulling him out and another shot of his hot cum hit her ass. She spun around and locked her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. She was weeping uncontrollably as she kissed him.

Without warning she jumped up and grabbed her nightgown. She ran from the room crying. It was all too much. She wanted it but was unprepared for the reality. The power behind seeing only Jacob in her heart. No Matt, no Trevor. Only Jacob alone.

Jacob knew her pain. As her own had broken so had his. He had always been obsessed with her but that was his brain. It sat dumbfounded when he realized that it was his now his heart. She owned him now and what terrified him most.

He didn't care.

He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the 20 oz bottle of soda from the nightstand and drank deeply of the honey flavored Pepsi.

~ Rachel ~

She stopped outside on the patio only long enough to put her nightgown back on. She ran into her bedroom and collapsed on the bed. She didn't expect Lily to still be there. Lily glanced over and saw her mother crying and sat bolt up in bed.

"Momma?" She whispered. "Momma why are you crying?"

Rachel looked up and saw her beautiful daughter. Jacob's beautiful daughter and wailed burying her face in the pillow. Lily was next to her in a moment and wrapped her arms around her mothers shoulders.

"Momma?" Lily asked now crying as well. "Momma what's wrong?"

"I am so scared baby." Rachel cried. "Your daddy is gonna be taken away again."

"That horrible girl?" Lily asked and Rachel nodded. "We won't let her."

"We won't?" Rachel asked and hiccuped.

12