A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope." Lily insisted. "It's our turn to protect Daddy."

Rachel smiled and pulled her tighter. The two fell asleep like this and slept well through the night. Her daughter always knew the right words. Even seven years earlier when she knew how to disarm Jacob's rages like a pro. Lily had always been the smart one. She would be a smarter person then either of her parents.

She awoke the next morning to find Teddy in bed with them. He was sleeping soundly and the door was closed. A small note pinned to his shirt read.

"I didn't want him to see this."

Rachel shook Lily awake and told her to keep her brother in this room. When Lily argued she ordered her quite and slipped from the bed. She slipped on a pair of jeans, sneakers and a bra before pulling off her nightgown and then slipping on a shirt.

She left the room closing the door behind her. She crept down the hall and found the door to the kids room open. The next door was opened and two of the FBI agents were dead in their beds. A terrible dread filled her heart as she slipped into the kitchen.

Carl was lying face down on the table dead. She reached into his holster and pulled out his handgun and held it shaky out before her. She entered the living room and gasped. Miranda was standing in the middle of the room holding a large bloody chefs knife.

Jacob stood next to her, his eyes blank and empty. Miranda had him, his progress was complete.

"No!" Rachel cried as the terrible truth crashed down upon her. "He promised he wouldn't touch you!"

"I know." Miranda grinned and held out a small video camera. "Streams to my phone. I watched your whole plan. So I slipped a large dose into his before bed drink."

"Miranda please don't do this." Rachel begged. "You don't have to do this. You can turn the Dawn Breakers in. You can stay with us. I'll share him with you, I swear I will."

"No!" Miranda screamed. "He is a stud. A all star stud. He deserves one bitch. ONE! ME! NOT YOU! ME!"

"Please Miranda." Rachel whispered and pointed back toward the room. "You put Teddy in my room. You didn't want to hurt him. Please....his kids love him."

"....I don't want to take him away from his children." Miranda agreed begrudgingly. "He is an amazing father."

"Then don't," Rachel said quickly latching on to that. "His kids need him. They love him so much."

"Don't you get it cow!" Miranda yelled. "I cannot go back alone. They will kill me."

"Then don't." Rachel leaned down and dropped the gun. "...I'll go. Take me back to them. I was your masters target. I'll go willingly. Do whatever they say."

"They may kill you."

"Better me then him!" She yelled tears in her eyes. "It's my turn to protect him."

"They may decide to make you a bitch." Miranda warned.

Rachel looked at his lifeless face and blank eyes and then back at Miranda.

"I do this....I agree to be whatever they want....and they leave him and the kids alone? Forever?"

"Agreed."

".....May I....kiss him goodbye?"

Miranda only nodded and took the knife from his hand. Rachel crossed the living room and stood on her tip toes and kissed him. His lips never moved. She wept kissing his lifeless lips then looked at Miranda.

"Please...." she whispered. "....I deserve a kiss goodbye. You know that."

Miranda pursed her lips and nodded. She did know. This kind of sacrifice was unheard of.

"Kiss her. Kiss Rachel."

When she kissed him again he kissed her back but when Miranda said her name he groaned in pain and kissed her so softly. He was inside there somewhere! He knew what she was doing and like the funeral he couldn't do anything. She wept and kissed him one final time.

"I'm so sorry baby." She wept. "....Take care of our babies."

When Rachel stepped away Miranda took her place and looked up into his eyes.

"You should have just went away with me." She hissed. "You could have been a god. Now she becomes a bitch."

Jacob's arm shook as he tried to move his arm but was unable. His teeth ground and it took all his might but he spoke.

"No....." He growled.

"Jake....." Rachel cried.

"No." He repeated.

Rachel cried harder as Miranda grabbed her by the bicep and walked from the room to the car outside. Rachel got into the passenger seat of her own free will and looked back into the window. Jacob was staring ahead like they left him but she could see the tears running down his cheeks.

"You can't leave him like that." Rachel whispered. "Give him the antidote."

"It's temporary." Miranda told her as they pulled away. "You should be more worried about yourself now."

"I lived without him for seven years." Rachel said defiantly. "No matter what you all do to me, it's nothing compared to that! You will have to live with what you left behind."

"What I left behind?" Miranda scoffed.

"He would have got you out Miranda." Rachel answered. "He would have fought for you too. Found you a husband who wouldn't hurt you. Found you someone to make you happy, like him and I were."

"So what!" Miranda snapped but Rachel could see her eyes were haunted.

"So? I may be a bitch now Miranda but so are you!" She said venomously. "At least I know out there somewhere is a man who loves me with everything he is. All you have is a cock to clean with your tongue like a good bitch."

Miranda's knuckles turned white on the steering wheel. She wanted to hurt her but she didn't. On some level she knew Rachel was right.

It was too late now to go back. To late to make this right. Far too late to apologize now. She had made her choice.

~ Miranda ~

They drove through the afternoon and into the evening. When they crossed the Nevada border the sun was down and the moonlight was all the light they had. She suddenly yanked the wheel to the side and cursed. Rachel jerked awake and looked over startled as the car idled on the side of the road.

"Get out." Miranda whispered. "You were right. I have to be a bitch now.....you don't. Go back to him. Hide from us."

"Miranda....." Rachel whispered in shock. "They'll kill you."

"No, I'll claim that he went crazy from the drugs in the safe house and killed everyone. Just go."

Rachel smiled and leaned over to Miranda's surprise and hugged her. She then got out and Miranda sped off into the darkness. She drove in the darkness crying softly. She knew she was wrong. She knew that her people were perverts and insane now. She knew how she drugged Jacob was wrong. She had nowhere else to go.

As the sun came up she stopped for breakfast and ended up staying until lunch staring out the window and nursing her coffee. Anything to avoid going home a little longer. She left just before the lunch rush and reached the compound at just before dusk. She climbed out of the car and shoulder her duffel bag.

The gate swung open and Mariah welcomed her like a conquering hero. She embraced her and kissed her soundly on the mouth.

"We will find you a new stud child." The older woman promised. "One worthy of the bitch of our former master Jacob Lawrence."

"Thank you Mistress." Miranda answered looking down. She was a bitch again. Good only to suck cock.

"Come child. We have a gift for you."

She followed Mariah through the compound and down into the sanctum. The entire mass was in the room, most of them with their bitches. She froze in at the bottom of the ramp a dread filling causing her body to go cold.

In the center of the room Rachel Peirson laid passed out on the alter.

"We found her on the Nevada border." Mariah informed her. "No doubt trying to flee the massacre of her family before they killed Jacob. At least we have her."

No. Miranda whispered silently.

"Mistress, you told me I would be the first bitch to prove myself as good as any stud." Miranda said quickly.

"Yes, you did." Mariah mused. "You avenged the Master and turned a new Master all single handedly. Not even our greatest studs could have done it."

"Then may I be granted stud level?" she asked.

"To what end?" Mariah demanded suspiciously.

"I learned a great many things about myself in the world Mistress." Miranda told her leader. "I enjoy the fruits of the tree as well."

"Do you now." Mariah whispered licking her lips. "You and I are a lot alike child."

"I wish to claim a bitch." Miranda said before the nostalgia wears off. "It would be a great honor."

Mariah pursed her lips and looked around the room. Many of them men licked their lips. The thought of being with Miranda and her bitch excited them. She shrugged and nodded.

"Sure. Choose a bitch."

"Her." Miranda snapped and pointed to Rachel. "She stood in the way of me and our master. I want to put her face down in my lap. Make her service me as my bitch. Her mouth used on the woman who took her lover away."

Mariah glanced back at Rachel and lifted a brow.

"I had other plans for her, but I would enjoy to watch this humiliation." She mused. "Come and claim your bitch Huntress."

Miranda crossed the room and took Rachel by the hair. She slapped her hard awake and the red haired woman looked up in shock at the slap.

"Do as I say or we both die." She whispered fast. "Up bitch!"

Rachel quickly jumped up and with a handful of her hair Miranda yanked Rachel to her knees at her feet.

"Do you surrender yourself to me?" She growled. "As my bitch from this day until you die?"

"No!" Rachel screamed.

Miranda reared back and back handed her across the face.

"Surrender or I will strip you naked, chain you to the alter and let every stud here take your ass raw." Miranda commanded. "Now, are you my bitch from this day until you die?"

Rachel looked around and saw the way the men were looking at her. The way they licked their lips and grinned as they admired her breasts and ass. It was then she understood what Miranda was doing. She was trying to use her status as hero to stop Rachel from being gang raped.

"I do." she agreed and bowed her head. "What shall I call you Ma'am?"

"Huntress." Miranda commanded. "I am your Huntress and you are my bitch."

"Let all be known that our new huntress has claimed her fist bitch." Mariah announced and the crowd cheered.

"Now, if you will excuse me." Miranda called over the crowd. "I am going to retire and make sure my bitch knows how to please her Mistress."

"In two days time...." Mariah added fast. "...She will serve her Mistress before this Mass as you enter the purple."

"Yes Mistress Mariah." Miranda inclined her head.

With a handful of her new bitch's hair she dragged led Rachel up the ramp and across the compound into the cabin that had once been Chases, or as she knew now, Jacob's. It was the only cabin she was sure was clean of listening devices. She slammed the door and rounded on Rachel.

"They caught you?!" She yelled. "How stupid could you be!"

"They snuck up on me in the dark!" Rachel protested. "Now what do we do?"

"You ever eaten a woman out before?"

"No....." Rachel said disgusted.

"Well you better get used to the idea." Miranda ordered. "It's either you lick my pussy when and where I command or the entire camp gang rapes you Rachel. You are the one who killed the Master. They will all take turns on you until you die."

"Why do this?" Rachel whispered in dismay. "Why risk it?"

"Why'd you risk confronting the Master?"

"....i fell in love with Jacob....." Rachel's eyes widened as she stared at Miranda and then sighed. "It's so hard not to love him isn't it?"

"Not hard." Miranda corrected. "Impossible. Sooner or later if they elevate me to purple they will let me go out on sabbatical. Bitches must go with. It may be years Rachel but when it happens....we rejoin your family. I'll run and hide somewhere. Just....behave and lick me when I tell you do. I do not want to have to look Jacob in the face....and tell him I got you killed okay?"

Rachel nodded gently and ran her hand down her mouth. She gave a deep sigh.

"Yes Mistress."

12