A Star In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Approving grunts of his soon following, she then changed her approach slightly, moving her hand from his cock to his balls and sliding her mouth off of most of his dick, focusing on gently sucking and licking the cockhead while squeezing his balls.

"Oh, fuck yeah," he blurted out, as he looked down into the blue puppy dog eyes looking up at him, begging him for the sweet cum which their owner was fighting so hard to get from him. "Take off your T-shirt, I wanna see your tits," he said, surprisingly eloquent given the circumstances, as he gripped the now-freed parts of his cock and started jerking himself off.

Seeing the beautiful eyes staring at him narrow as the smile on her lips reached them, she slowly slid her mouth off of his cock, a few nearly-inaudible popping and sucking sounds reaching his ears as the half-opened lips left his cockhead, before taking her hands off of his balls and her pussy.

"My my, what a bad boy you are," she jokingly teased him, as she quickly took off her white T-shirt and undid her black demi-cup bra with the same skill and swiftness with which she took off her jeans and panties, before throwing both of them onto the former. "Taking away your cock from me, even though you can see how much I want your cum? You're a really naughty boy. I should probably punish you, shouldn't I?"

"Like how?" he said with a snort, continuing to jerk off the cock pointed straight at her cute face, constantly quickening the pace of it as he felt his orgasm starting to build up.

"Well," she said as she put her hands back where they were before, allowing him to start playing with the tits he so wanted to see, before adding, "maybe I'll give you some time to cool off before I'll take you back into my throat? And maybe I'll have fun teasing you for a bit before letting you experience some real pleasure, since you've made me risk getting cold knees in here like this."

"Huh? You mean-aah," he tried to ask, before she squeezed his cock a bit in response to him squeezing her nipple.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that again if I were you," she commented with a chuckle. "Or I might just about cover them again. And, speaking of this, let's finally get to your punishment, shall we?" she added, before she brought her cock on her lips, teasing him by moving it on them for a couple of seconds, before sticking her tongue out and starting to gently lick the cockhead while lightly jerking him off. "Just a little tongue-teasing, followed maybe by some real oral work again."

Rather unsurprisingly, he didn't protest at all. Not daring to piss her off, and too enraptured by the pleasure he was receiving to think straight at this point, a soft "Oh yeah," was all that had left his lips as her sweet tongue danced on the most sensitive parts of his cock, alternating between doing so quickly and slowly, as her soft hand slowly spread her saliva all over his prick.

"Aaah, I'm, ah, not going to bully you so much," she said with a shaky voice, as he noticed her pussy twitch a little. Unable to pretend anymore that she wanted to suck his cock any less than he had wanted her to do it, she impaled her head on the wet organ, taking him down her throat once again.

"Damn, ah," he staggered from the shock of feeling her cute nose slam into his pubic hair. Before he has even managed to recover, she slid her head up his cock only to once again come down as hard as she could. Suddenly realizing that she now apparently planned to fuck her throat with his cock, and feeling the overwhelming pleasure of her doing so, he almost came on the spot.

His hands now hanging by his sides, he stood in front of her in the typical male pornstar pose, slightly reclining backward and trying to look as dominant as possible.

She loved it.

It was a very long time since the last time a dude had the nerve to act like this while she fellated him. It suddenly brought back a lot of happy memories to her.

Gently putting his hands on her head, trying to get some more control over the situation by at least trying to guide her wildly bobbing head, he was pretty sure that he was going to come soon, a belief which immediately became a certainty as he felt her once again start squeezing his balls.

Likely understanding as much, she now settled into a rhythm which she had no intention of breaking.

As he continued to moan and grunt while she hummed as she sucked and licked his cock, taking its entire length down her throat and then moments later out of it so she could take it back in, squeezing and cupping his balls with one hand while fingering herself with the other, he soon felt his orgasm inevitably approaching.

She felt her own orgasm inevitably approaching as well, delivered to her by the ceaseless, teasing moves of her slender, long fingers in her wet pussy, along with the arousing feeling of his blood-filled organ in her hungry mouth. But, would she be able to come as quickly as he was about to?

"Oh, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah," he mumbled as he started rocking his hips back and forth, allowing her to stop bobbing her head and concentrate on licking and sucking him off. With her now sitting still, he used the opportunity to once again start playing with her tits now that they weren't moving along with the rest of her body.

The feeling of his thumb teasing her left nipple sent a mild, electric-like wave of pleasure throughout her body, making her moan audibly into the cock in her mouth. Unfortunately, this mini-orgasm didn't bring her anywhere near a major one, and when she felt sperm flowing through his cock and into the crown, no doubt helped at least in part by her moaning, she knew that she had lost this round.

"Cumming!" he bellowed, as he did just that.

"Oh well," she thought as the sperm started flooding into her mouth and throat, "He better get ready to be here for a bit longer than he had expected."

"Oh yeah, oh God, thank you!" he continued yelling out in his orgasmic bliss as he felt spurt after spurt of his cum shoot into her throat, the feeling of her swallowing his sperm with his orgasming, ultra-sensitive cock still in her mouth making his body tremble in pleasure, almost making him orgasm for a second time before the first one had even dissipated.

"Mmm, yeaah," she hummed again, before giving his now-deflating cock one last, loving suck after she was sure that he had completely emptied his load into her oral cavity, before finally taking his dick out of her mouth with a very loud "Pop!" sound.

"Ooh, man," he said, after falling on his ass after trying to rest his body against the wall behind him. "That was awesome. So, we're now gonna get dressed and just leave, or am I getting your number?"

Taylor just laughed heartily at the teenager's attempt to play Casanova, both because of how he sounded, and because of where, and after what, they just were.

"Erm, Dylan," she said bitingly as she took her wet fingers out of her dripping pussy. His eyes widened as he had just realized that she was masturbating up until now. "Don't you think you are forgetting something?" she asked rhetorically, as she was pretty sure that he now knew exactly what she meant. "I didn't cum yet."

"Well, but," he tried to protest, as he got back on his legs.

"But what?" she asked mockingly, as she stood up as well, looking straight into his eyes the entire time. "Please, Dylan, don't be just yet another guy who takes as much as he can, but gives back just about nothing. You're nineteen. I was nineteen as well. I know what it's like to be that age, and after sleeping with more than enough nineteen-year-old guys then and since, I know what you guys can do, so don't try to pretend like you can't give me that delicious, nice cock again."

"Well, I mean," he said, with a sigh, which sounded almost infuriating with the amount of moral superiority it seemed to convey, "the spirit is willing, the body is ready," he said as he pointed to his cock, which was already hardening again, "but, unfortunately, the equipment is lacking."

"You mean?" she asked, incredulous, as she saw him shrug his shoulders after he had finished speaking. Not able to resist the urge to tease him a bit, she put her fingers back into her pussy, grinning for a moment as she saw his cock jerk a little at the sight of her doing so.

"I mean that I don't have any condoms with me," he said after taking his eyes off of her pussy.

With her eyes almost bulging out of their sockets as the terrifying thought that he had just given her something she will never get rid of invaded her mind, it took her a few moments to calm down as she realized what he had likely actually meant, chuckling a little as she did so.

"Don't worry," she said. "I'm on the pill."

"I thought so," he replied. "You city folk and the big pharma shit you swallow by the gallons. You have no idea what it's doing to your bodies, but you'll chug it down anyway."

She looked at him incredulously, before replying, "The girls in here don't use contraception?"

"Only condoms in this town," he replied proudly. "We're quite conservative in this aspect, and many others. The mayor said that we are one of the deepest "Deep South"-type dwellings in the North, and he swore to protect that. It's not something to be ashamed of for us. That's why we all voted for him."

"Only condoms, no contraception," she said, rolling her eyes. Of course it worked like this in here. "So, the boys can have fun whenever they want, but the girls have to wait and hope to be picked up."

"Ah, you coasters and your bullshit identity politics," he replied smugly, Taylor staring at him with a bemused expression on her face as she saw his cock jerk itself again as he had said that.

Somehow, it turned her on as well.

"First off, it's also not all that fun to only fuck with a condom on your dick," he continued. "Also, it's not just the guys who enforce the rules. It was me that begged my girlfriend to let me fuck her raw, but she always insisted on my always wrapping my dick up in plastic."

Rather proud of himself, he looked at her, quite ready to have some more fun arguing with her over this sort of thing.

She, however, already had her mind in a completely different place, which he quickly realized as he saw her fingers involuntarily enter her pussy again as she stared at him.

"So, how about I let you do that?" she asked, sounding almost innocently. "You can fuck me raw however much you want, I'm not like the girls in here. For one, I'm actually Southern," she added with a chuckle. "Would you like that, fucking a girl without a condom on your dick? Of course you would, you're a hot fuckboy, small town or not."

For a few moments, he just stared at her, more perplexed by the sudden change in her behavior than anything. Then, realizing that this was inevitable, not to mention just how much he wanted this as well, he just silently walked to her, grabbed her by the waist, lifted her, and gently moved her against a wall.

"All right," he said, now finally in the same state of mind as she was. "Let's do this."

For a few moments, her lips were curled in what seemed like a grin of victory and vindication, but before Dylan could analyze her face further, he had already spread her legs and rammed his nearly fully hard cock into her hungry cunt to fully harden in there, turning her mouth into the shape of a euphoric, orgasmic "O".

In-between loudly moaning while he slammed his thick shaft into her again and again, she blankly stared at an unspecified, dimensionless spot somewhere behind Dylan, lost in thought.

"Are you su, ah, sure it's, it's OK for uh-us to be so loud?" she asked, rephrasing her question from earlier.

"You know, uh," he started explaining, "stuff like this is actually pretty common in here. You have to release the steam somewhere, and when there's alcohol in you, it's almost impossible not to."

"In a, uh, conservative village like this?" she inquired.

"Because of that, really," he added. "People understand that."

Now, if this really wasn't the first time someone had done something like this in here, then it made a bit more sense why no one had walked in on them so far, rather than just the walls being thick and them being lucky.

She would've probably inquired further into this state of matters, but as he sped up the pace at which he was fucking her, pounding her so hard that her slender body started periodically hitting the wall she was reclining against, all of the questions she would've asked him dissipated into nothingness as her mind went blank.

"Mother of God," he blurted out, barely holding his moans back as he spoke, the pleasure of entering her cavern of pleasure utterly overwhelming. "This is so good."

"Ah, ah yeah, ah yeah!" she moaned, yelled really, as she grabbed him by his shoulders, her nails nearly sinking into his skin as she writhed in sheer pleasure.

Affirmatively grunting in pleasure, he kept on pounding her wildly for several moments, before strengthening his grip on her thin waist. After a short French-kissing session with her, he started to slowly move her away from the wall.

Mostly just feeling that she was about to come soon and wishing to enjoy her body in more positions than this, but also trying not to let her get her nails in too deep into him, he moved her onto the ground. As she looked at him in something of a surprise, he spread her legs once again, this time much wider than when they were both standing, and started fucking her again while she laid before him, restarting his moaning and grunting as his thick shaft once again started penetrating her wet pussy.

"Ah, ah, yeah, yeah!" she moaned as he fucked her.

"Liking it, eh?" he asked, his voice brimming with self-satisfaction.

"Fuck yeah," she blurted out, spreading her legs even wider. "Loving it more like."

Her words brought a smile to his face as he continued wildly fucking her, feeling sweat starting to drip from pores all over his body. She had likewise started to sweat a bit, but the moment he took in her scent, he quickly realized that she had nothing to be ashamed of in this area.

Feeling her pussy sucking him in, he soon started moaning just like she did.

"Take my ass," she suddenly commanded.

"Erm, what?" he asked, slowing down his pounding of her pussy for a bit, feeling her pussy lightly convulsing around his cock.

"I'm so turned on, any hole will do," she said, lifting herself and speaking to him face-to-face. "Gonna cum no matter where you put it. But, do you only want to feel two of my holes? When we're not going to ever see each other again?"

He very quickly understood what she meant. Grabbing her thin waist once again, he lifted her and flipped her around onto her stomach, the arousal which clouded his mind and made his heart pump like crazy apparently at least doubling his physical strength. Staring at her for a moment, surprised at what he was able to do, his horny mind soon started once again focusing on what she wanted him to do, as he saw her contort a little and reach for her asscheeks, spreading them invitingly for him.

He didn't need to be told twice.

Repositioning himself, his cock was soon comfortably entering her anal cavity, the entrance to which she had obediently stretched out for him. He could tell that she had a lot of anal experiences behind her already, with his cock easily entering and exiting her anus even after she had stopped stretching it out for him and returned to just resting her entire body on the cold floor as she enjoyed being assfucked.

"If only this country bumpkin knew," she thought, smiling to herself as the first sodomy-induced moans left her throat, reminiscing about all of the awards, magazine covers, interviews, IP rights, loans, and so on, which she had gotten thanks to her firm asscheeks, stretched out anal cavity, and willingness to let other people use them for their pleasure when needed.

Soon after his moans joined hers, their bodies started trembling as he fucked her harder and harder. There was a very good reason why she told him that it didn't matter which hole of hers he was fucking, and he wasn't in that much of a different state.

"Oh, damn, this is awesome," he breathed out, roughly slamming his cock as deep into her tight asshole as possible to emphasize his words.

"You're, not the, the first guy to say this," she replied, amused.

"Heh! Thought so," he replied with a flippant and mocking tone which he just knew would earn him some pretty painful pitching, or maybe even worse, were she now in a position to do anything to him.

He kept on fucking her like this for a few moments, occasionally slamming his dick inside of her as hard as when he had tried to make a point to her, just to keep some variety in the monotonous fucking, before he grabbed her waist for the last time.

"Hope you, don't mind, cumming from being, fucked doggystyle," he said in between moans and deep, heavy breaths, as he lifted her and put her body into the said position, waiting for a few moments for her trembling body to stabilize itself on all fours before once again starting to sodomize her ass.

He didn't have to wait long for his question to be answered, at all.

After barely a minute after they had settled into this new position, they both felt the familiar feeling of an inevitably approaching orgasm creep upon them.

"Oh yeah, damn, fuck!" he moaned and yelled as he pounded her.

"Oh yeah, yeah, yes, yes, oh yeah, I'm cumming!" she yelled out as well, as she struggled to maintain balance while he fucked her.

"Damn, yeah, this is it!" he added, before slamming into her a few final times.

As their bodies finally went stiff, they both moaned and grunted loudly as she finally felt the desired orgasm arrive when he exploded inside of her ass, flooding her anal cavity with his sticky white seed.

"Oh, God, finally," Taylor breathed out, as the upper half of her body collapsed on the floor. "That's a lot of reserves for a guy who had never fucked anything else than a girl's mouth without a condom," she said as she turned to face him, feeling his cum already starting to leak out of her ass after he took his cock out.

"You don't need luck or experience when you have biology," he replied smugly, despite not being completely sure whether he understood what she had meant, as he laid on his back. "If my balls weren't dripping with it, there was no way it could go through the entirety of such a massive shaft."

Taylor laughed heartily, with him soon joining in as well, as she likewise laid herself on her back. For a few moments, they just laid on the floor, laughing, sweat glittering on their bodies and dripping onto the floor under them along with Dylan's cum, which was leaking out from his cockhead and Taylor's anus.

"Now, that was, something else," she said, in-between deep breaths.

"So," he replied, "you're really not gonna give me your number, or come visit again? I mean, this was awesome, I could leave my girlfriend for you to be honest, you're really beautiful."

Taylor sighed.

"Sorry Dylan," she said, apologetically. "You made this a great break from my shitty life, but I have to go back to it, and this must stay what it is."

"Yeah, I get that," he said, rather sadly, as he watched her get back on her legs and start putting her clothes back on. "Not the first time I'd heard that, and I bet it won't be the last," he added as he joined her in putting their clothes back on, prompting her to look at him with slight sadness and more than a bit of compassion.

As they left the bathroom, they've walked into a bizarre scene, with Dylan's friends standing around the table where they sat before, surrounding a short, young woman who was holding Taylor's jacket in her hands and shaking it violently while screaming. It was quite clear what her intentions towards the owner of said jacket were, but when she, just like her male peers, turned around to look at the blonde accompanying her boyfriend and walking towards her, her anger and determination very quickly fizzled out when she saw that the woman was more than a head taller than her.