A Star In Need

Story Info
Taylor Swift gets over a breakup in the backwoods.
7.3k words
4.47
15k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
651 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

"That fucking bastard!" Taylor Swift screamed as she gripped her phone tightly, readying to throw it against the wall on the opposite end of her room in sheer rage against the man whose face she saw on its screen. In the last moment, she stopped herself, instead using the soft, pink, and baby-blue pillow laying on her bed as a medium to physically vent some of the boiling rage she felt at this moment.

As the pillow slapped against the wall and fell to the ground, she looked at the screen of her phone, cold fury running through her veins as she looked at his smiling face right next to hers. Once again, it happened to her.

Her slender, perfectly manicured fingers lightly, rapidly tapping on the screen, she quickly switched that jerk's photo with a cute picture of her cats, before going into her contacts and calling her agent.

"Hi Taylor!" a male voice on the other end of the line said, picking up almost immediately after the phone started ringing.

"Hi. I guess someone already let you know what's happening?" she replied. "That douche broke up with me. I would've given him everything, and after everything I did for him, he fucking broke up with me!"

"Tay, as a man, I can assure you that your rage is justified. Most men are trash, if not all of us," her manager said, trying to console her with those clichéd phrases. "So, I guess, as always, you need some quiet, quaint place to blow off steam without being seen."

"Oh, you know me so well," she replied, her voice still filled with anger, though she was starting to calm down.

"And, since you know me just as well, you know I'm already on it," he replied, sounding just a bit smug to her ears, though she didn't care as long as he could get her what she wanted. "End the call, and I'll send you what you want in two minutes."

"OK," Taylor said. "Bye."

"Bye," he said as well, before the call ended.

It was no secret that, in no small part due to the annoying drama eternally following her in the footsteps of the media coverage of her personal life, she preferred to have some privacy sometimes. Whether by vacationing in countries that either had strict privacy laws and no paparazzi or other media parasites who would follow her, or by spending time in quaint, small towns where it would be too awkward for anyone to stalk her. Towns like Westerly, Rhode Island, which she, by now, called her hometown, and where she owned her luxurious 17-million-dollar mansion in which she was spending time right now.

However, sometimes even she wanted some serious change of scenery. Not merely holing herself up in one of her mansions somewhere in the country, or some 4-star hotel on the other side of the ocean, but a complete break from what her life had become. A break from all of the fame and attention, a chance to just anonymously go to have fun somewhere, to have normal conversations with normal people who thought she was just yet another average, random stranger.

And thankfully for her, she just so happened to have people in her team who were capable of giving her something like that every time she wished.

In fact, she had just spoken to one of them.

She herself wasn't exactly sure of all the details of just how her team was doing it. She knew that they were keeping a list of cities and towns in which, due to their demographics, she could almost certainly walk on the street and not be recognized by almost anyone she met. Sometimes, some of her manager's assistants implied that they also had data from YouTube and Google on which IPs were watching her videos or searching info about her, so they knew exactly in which places there were people who knew nothing about her, but she had no idea just how they would even get their hands on info like that.

Nevertheless, when the loud "Ping!" emanated from her phone, she knew exactly what it meant. It meant that they've finished checking with their contacts in various tabloid journals which places on their list are clear from any stray paparazzi or other such parasites, and picked a random one for her to enjoy. After she had picked up the phone and smiled while once again looking at the cute picture of all of her cats staring at her from the screen, what she found in there was the text message with the coordinates to the place she asked them to find for her.

With this in her hand, there was no reason for her to waste any more time in this mansion.

Going straight for the exit, she hurriedly waltzed through the mansion, barely acknowledging anyone she had met on the way out and into her car. Just moments after she heard the car's engine start, her oceanside mansion had quickly disappeared from her view. Soon, the rest of Westerly had joined her home in disappearing somewhere into the distance behind her car, and before she knew it, she had left Rhode Island.

It was almost 2 hours until she had reached the place whose coordinates were displayed on her phone, and arrived in a small, quiet, quaint town, almost a village really. Surrounded by woods and green fields on all sides, it was at least a 20 minutes' drive from the nearest neighboring town.

Yes, this definitely seemed to be a place where even someone like her could walk in public unrecognized.

Pulling her car into an almost empty parking lot near what was quite probably the only bar in this secluded locale, she checked herself in the rear-view mirror. With absolutely no make-up on her face, unkempt hair, and cheap clothes that seemed to fit this rural area a little too well, never mind some random locals who saw her maybe once or twice on TV, she herself had trouble recognizing the image she saw in that mirror.

Satisfied with her looks, she put the hoodie of her black leather jacket on for some extra concealment, got out of her car, and walked into the bar. Sitting at a small, wooden chair by the bar, she ordered 2 shots of Tequila after the near obese-looking bartender had asked her for her order, figuring that moving around for a bit would only help him.

Rather predictably, the alcohol had absolutely no effect on her. Today, she was thirsty for something else, and nothing apart from that had any chance of quenching the fire raging inside of her.

And given the sounds she could hear after the door a couple of feet behind her back had suddenly swung open, she knew that her wishes would soon come true.

"The face of that dude when I scored, loool!" a young man said as he passed by her.

"His face when he dribbled past me and I took the ball was better," another young man's voice added, as their entire group seated themselves by a table nearest to her, on the opposite side of the bar.

"The hissy fit those guys threw when my elbow went into that dude's jaw was the best, tho," yet another young man argued, obviously proud of himself.

She quickly turned around to look at them, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, knowing that she'll see exactly what she had expected. And she did. Young, tall, white, muscular, and good-looking, they were stereotypical jocks.

Exactly how she liked them.

And then, one of them, was exactly what she loved.

The tallest and best looking of them all, his muscular body was a magnet for the female gaze. Or hers at least. She had tried to be quick and sneaky as she checked them out, but she soon found her gaze lingering on his figure even several moments after he had noticed her. Thankfully, he didn't seem to mind, as he had faintly smiled at her for a moment before she finally looked away.

Thankfully for her, she didn't have to wait long until her eyes weren't the only thing that had left him, and she had finally gotten a chance to make her move.

"Hi," she said, her voice dry as she suddenly felt some remaining alcohol in her throat, immediately waltzing towards him after his friends had left him in the bar alone. "Mind if I sit?"

"Well, I'm actually..." he started to protest, before she interrupted him.

"Just for a moment, really," she said.

"Oh, OK," he replied, the speed with which he had accepted her demand encouraging her.

As she sat on the wooden chair right next to his, she took a couple of deep breaths as she spaced out for a moment.

Now, or never.

"Any problems, Ma'am?" he asked, before adding in an amused tone of voice, "You overdid it, didn't you?"

"Just a few shots of Tequila, had worse," she said. "Gotta admit though, the Tequila they serve in here is pretty strong."

"Yeah, I could tell that," he said, smiling faintly as he did so.

"You had some?" she asked. "Could be pretty funny if you did."

"You know," he said, with a sigh like a disappointed parent who's about to explain something to their unruly child for the thousandth time. "You're not the first drunk, out-of-town chick who tried to hook up with me there."

"Call me Taylor," she said sternly.

"And I'm Dylan," he replied, amused at her behavior. "Well, Taylor, you're not bad looking at all, but my friends are soon returning, with my girlfriend and some of our mutual friends as well, so..."

"Why should you risk it?" she asked, interrupting him. "I can give you a few reasons."

"Well, I meant that you should probably get out, or..." he said, before abruptly stopping as she interrupted him again. Only this time, instead of interrupting his speech with her own, she quickly grabbed his hand, jumped in her seat, and quickly pulled his hand under her ass before it fell back on the seat.

"Nice, ain't they, eh?" she asked with a perverted grin on her face, as she felt his strong hand squeezing her asscheeks.

"Oh, damn," he breathed out, before continuing to play with her tight ass. "You're a pretty good negotiator, Taylor," he quickly added with a rather subdued laugh, trying not to draw the attention of the other patrons in the bar.

As she saw his eyes quickly start to dart all across the bar, scanning the figures of the few other people present in here with them, she knew that she had already won. He was exactly the type of a guy for whom random flings were a fact of life, who was constantly being approached by women and very much liked it, and who would never turn down a hookup with a hot, willing chick, no matter how much he might've liked the girl he currently called his girlfriend.

"Like it, don't you?" she asked, the perverted grin remaining on her face. "Wanna play with more?" she continued.

Not exactly the kind of words that would be remembered hundreds of years later alongside the great epics of romantic prose and poetry, but she was pretty sure that they were more than enough to convince a teenage fuckboy jock to drop whatever remaining reservations he might've had about letting this hot stranger take him to this bar's likely-quite-dirty bathroom, and to take his thick, hard cock into her tight mouth and suck him until the entire content of his nuts was flowing down her throat.

To her delight, this conviction of hers was immediately proven true. The horny high school athlete shot out of his seat after hearing her words, almost knocking her onto her side as he forcefully pulled his muscular hand from under her ass, blood boiling in him as if he was about to score a goal as he loudly slammed into the table while doing all of this.

Thankfully, after once again quickly checking the disinterested faces of their fellow patrons and the barman, she noticed that they thankfully seemed to have barely registered what had just happened. Unsurprising. As she said just a few moments ago, the Tequila they served in this bar was pretty strong, so scenes like this were probably quite common in here.

"Can't wait, eh?" she said in a slightly surprised tone, the expression on her face making it clear that his feelings weren't the only ones she was talking about.

"You're the one to talk," he replied to her, amused, in a tone which betrayed to her that he had already prepared in his mind what he seemed to believe was a perfect retort. "You're pouncing on me like a cougar in heat in here, and you're still just, about, erm, about twenty-five I guess?"

She slightly lifted her right eyebrow in a way that revealed to him that he had just avoided death, though there was still more than enough annoyance aimed at him because he hadn't guessed a lower age for her.

"Yes, I am around twenty-five," she admitted, as she likewise stood from her seat and threw her jacket down onto it. "Actually, I'm a few years older than that by now. Mid-to-late twenties you might say. And you're eighteen, I'd guess. Would maybe make me a bit uncomfortable if I weren't hornier than you at this point," she continued, before she looked in the direction of the bar's bathroom, which, looking back at his face, she immediately realized he had momentarily forgot even existed. With a chuckle, she motioned for him to follow her as she started walking towards it, before finishing her part of their dialogue with, "Also, after my ex-boyfriend, I need a change."

"I'm actually nineteen," he finally replied to her, after they had already walked into the surprisingly clean bathroom, as he rested himself by a wall in one of the better-hidden corners of the room, taking off his pants and underwear as he freed his large cock while reclining against the cold wall. "Still the best years of your life, but with just a bit of extra spice."

She was pretty sure that she heard a certain apprehension, however small, in his voice as he had said that, but after she, already on her knees before him, took the throbbing 8-incher into her tight mouth, all of that instantly disappeared. The guttural grunts that were now emanating from his mouth proved that not only was he now completely sure that those were indeed the best years of his life, but he also knew exactly why that was the case. Because, as a young man in his late teens, he lived in the same world as women like her. Still young enough for him to sleep with without it being a bit weird for either of them, or the society at large, and yet skilled enough already to make sure that he would be able to fully enjoy his sexual peak with her. That he would be experiencing this.

"Oh my God," he gasped in pleasure. "This is better than anything I've ever gotten."

She smiled to herself, feeling a bit proud. She hadn't even really started doing anything with his dick apart from taking it into her mouth and sucking it as any beginner could. Sure, it could be just him trying to make sure that she won't stop fellating him, but anyway, if this was how this dude acted after she did just this, just how was he going to react after she gave him more?

And yes, she was going to give him more. Not that she was in a mood to care about any man's pleasure after what that douchebag just did to her, but Dylan still had some cute, disarming innocence in him, which simply penetrated through whatever emotional armor she had, and made her care a bit about him. Not to mention that, when a dude had cock this big, thick, and tasty, it was pretty much impossible not to want to play with it, at least a bit, and, also, she was seriously horny.

In a nutshell, she was about to go crazy on his cock.

"Oh, Tay-aaaahh!" he moaned as she suddenly deepthroated his prick, pushing her nose almost to the base of it.

He continued moaning like this even after she slid her mouth back, while she bobbed her head furiously on the now completely wet prick in-between sucking it like a nympho and licking the cockhead lustfully, only stopping after she finally took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking him.

"Damn, you're really enjoying this, aren't you, young man?" she said as she looked up into his eyes, trying to sound as much like a teacher scolding her pupil as she could.

"I mean, wow, this, is a dream come true," he admitted.

"Well, you don't have to alert the entire bar to it," she said, smirking. "As passive as those dudes seem, you never know who's gonna get the courage to go look in here, and see this dream of yours becoming a reality. Cause, that could quickly turn into a nightmare."

"Don't worry, I think those walls should be thick enough," he replied, completely sure of what he had just said. As she had suspected, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

But, well, at least he was hot.

"I mostly meant your friends and girlfriend maybe finding out what we're doing in here," she said. "You said they would soon return, right? I mean, those older dudes finding us could also fuck up your reputation, which I have a lot of experience with, don't worry, but it would be a bit smaller problem for you. But, anyway, I don't have to give a shit at all, it's all just on you, nobody in here knows me, something happens or not, I don't care, I'm getting back into my car and leaving your lives forever either way," she explained, quite puzzled for a few moments by the sheer surreality of her being in a situation where she, of all people, could say something like this to someone and actually mean it.

His so-far excited face somewhat dulled as he had processed her words, but before any seeds of doubt could enter his mind, she took his cock back into her mouth, and his face lit up in pleasure once again as she reminded him of what he was lucky enough to be experiencing.

"I... don't really, uh, care," he said, moaning, huffing, and puffing all the while. "This is awesome, the best, so much better than any of my exes."

"Hmm, hmm," she hummed in agreement, making his cock vibrate as she did so.

She continued pretty much where she had left off. With him already having experienced the warm feeling of her wet throat all around his cock, she decided to play with it for a bit before giving him the privilege of such a feeling again.

At first, she pretty much just let his cockhead rest on her tongue, gently sucking on and teasing it, even those small actions sending tremors through his horny body.

Not that she was any less aroused by what she was doing. She could hear her heart beating in her ears, probably even louder than his did. So far, she had managed to hold back pretty well, to keep on teasing him with her mouth and hands, but by now, she had enough of that.

"Oh, fuuck," he blurted out, as she finally stopped toying with him, and started bobbing her head on his stiff prick like crazy. His loud moans were soon drowned out by the even louder sucking sounds which quickly invaded the air in the room as he involuntarily placed his muscular hands on her head, grabbing her by her blonde locks to make sure that his cock won't stop being vacuumed any time soon.

In what even in his enraptured state he would've been able to acknowledge as an impressive display of multitasking, were he watching what she was doing, she swiftly took off her jeans and underwear, before throwing both of them next to his ones. The wild movements of her hands finally managing to capture his attention, the only thing left for him to do was watch as her left hand slithered into her groin, her slender fingers quickly penetrating her dripping pussy, while her right hand gripped the base of his cock.

"Hmm, yaah," she hummed again, uncontrollably, as she furiously fingered herself. Soon, she stopped the wild bobbing of her head and, with most of his cock in her mouth, she started concentrating on sucking him.

Slowly moving her head up-and-down the length of his cock to help herself as she did so, his engorged cockhead moving between the entrance to her throat and the middle part of her tongue, her cheeks caved in as she vacuumed the stiff meat, licking, sucking and teasing it like crazy, while her right hand jerked the rest of his hard, wet cock.

HS98
HS98
651 Followers