All Comments on 'A Star Is Born--Naked'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great job - loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Borderline

Well written, but thought this was a little too close to incest for comfort - might put some readers off and it's not made clear at the beginning of the story that it's going to go that way. Either keep it straight up or try a different category next time?

Thanks

BarbaraBarbaraabout 12 years ago
First impressions truly blow our minds, albeit acceptance is gratifying. Would always vote a 5+, just for the experience of being fully shaven, for their initial performances!

Oddly enough: 'Sexual Libido' of both sexes will be enhanced by any erotic act of totally removing pubic hair, particularly prior to public performances involving oral sex, benefitting both voyeuristic audiences & helping encourage willing participants alike! I personally insist on seeing fully shaven male genitals, especially when training male partners for cunniligus or in preparation for my favored 'CFNM' exhibitionist activities. All power to Literotica writers, of such experiences!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I was surprised that Chloe didn't get Max and Abbie did. Super well written. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Phenomenal Writing!

Story was plausible, well structured, flowed well. Well written as well as a good, hot, read!

Looking forward to more. Thank you for this story!

AlexandraAlexandraabout 12 years ago
Most excellent!

This was a great story to read, with wonderful sex that built up and an ending that was not as cliched as I thought it might be. She didn't get Max!! Great dialogue and a wonderfully plausible story. Best I've read on Literotica for some time.

Thanks

Minnesota61Minnesota61about 12 years ago

Overall this story was very good. I was hoping the author would delve deeper into the main characters feelings/reactions when the former teacher and her parents saw the play.

ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Another excellent story, Orie

Great pacing, dialogue, description.

One very minor correction: it's *Kate* Winslet, *Cate* Blanchett.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Fun

This was a fun story. Glad it had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written, hot but still plausible. Great characterisation means I really cared about what happened.

Thank you orie.

abc101abc101about 12 years ago
Great story

It was really well written. Please write more. My personal favorite of your still stand. I really enjoyed "roommates or more" and "modeling class". But this was a very nice read. BRAVO!!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
I LOVE the way you write

Great story. Terrific writing style. And I especially love love love your quirky and witty dialogue. It's a lot of fun to read, plus it gets erotic when it needs to be.

Wonderful stuff. You have an incredible talent. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Thank you!!!

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
I've mentioned your name for Most Influential Writer

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=806009

I hope you get a nomination. The way write, especially your dialogue, is inspirational to me and I hope I can be as good as you one day.

And I hope others give you a nod as well for a nomination.

bigbearz9bigbearz9almost 12 years ago
Very Impressive.

I enjoy your writing style.

I am in the middle of reading ALL of what you have submitted to date.

After I have read them all, I'll have a problem that I've run into before - followup.

I wish that the site had a flag in my account/preferences that would send me an e-mail every time one of my FAVORITE authors submitted a new story.

Every 6 months of so I wander thru my fav list checking each for stories written in the last 6 months; it's both time consuming and ineffectual.

Maybe you could do something to help us, your readers, to stay connected.

bozorinobozorinoover 10 years ago
Fantastic!!

Wow, what an incredibly great and interesting story. I had to finish it all in one gulp.

I think one reason it is so damn good is that it is quite realistic and the sexual details are quite limited, not the focal point of the entire plot, although nudity, nakedness, and shyness is the focal point.

Excellent writing, great character development, plot, writing, all in all very Masterful, really.

Congratulations!

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years ago
Superb!

Great story, great writing. How about a sequel?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
Excellent piece.

Enjoyed this one from start to finish. Great dialogue too, for the most part. My only reservation concerns Syd's awkward comments to her brother about his dick. Clearly, the author is an older male, as in much older. I've noticed in a number of these stories that the word choices don't quite fit the ages of the characters; rather, they reflect the advanced age of the author. It's a bit off-putting.

Other than that, doesn't Chloe ever get to have full-on sex with anybody? Not even Syd, much less her lifelong crush, Syd's well-hung brother? Come on, don't be so mean to the poor girl! At least let SOMEONE have her, and vice versa!

GlennOGlennOabout 10 years ago
A very well crafted story!

When it comes to character development, this story represents true mastery of the short story format. Chloe is not the only one to change her outlook on life. Max, his sister, and Abbie all seem quite changed by the experiences.

The ending with Abbie suggesting a three-some with Max to Chloe is quite provocative and allows for entre' into yet a sequel story.

Well Done!!!

Aloha from Hawaii,

Glenn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Request to illustrate

I would like your permission to illustrate your story, A Star Is Born--Naked. You can see samples of my work at http://www.illustratedlove stories.com.

jane@illustratedlovestories.com

bozorinobozorinoalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Probably my favorite story of yours and of all the good stuff I've read on Literotica.

It's original and very well written, with characters that are interesting and likeable.

Thanks for writing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweating in a dry sauna

Your stories are great. Just the right amount of character build-up, story line, dialog, and realism (at least for erotic stories). In this one I have a technical correction, at least from my observations. You say "I did the same and followed her out and down a corridor to a wooden door. She opened it and we stepped into a sauna. The dry heat immediately opened my pores and the sweat started rolling."

Most dry sauna's operate at about 160 degrees F. The humidity is very low, and the temperature very high. Under these conditions, a person sweats, but the sweat immediately evaporates. So there is no sweat rolling down one's body.

I've noticed a similar thing in the desert southwest in the summer with a temperature of 115 degrees F and 10-15 % relative humidity. There is no sweat rolling off the skin, until one walks into an air conditioned room. Then for a few seconds, one feels cold and clammy as the sweat rolls, but only for a few seconds.

HopelesslyHookedHopelesslyHookedabout 4 years ago
A Star Is Born - - Naked

As you already know this is an exceptional piece of writing. I devoured the entire story and was turned on completely. Thank you for sharing this fantasy. As alwaus this story is terrific!

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

I love the twist ending, enjoyed the character development

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When I moved to Los Angeles I thought I would get a SIG card and see if I could get work in a film? I didn't look for stardom but as an extra for the experience. Luckily I was directed to a production needing extras for a WWII film. My understanding was I would be in a crowd scene when a town was liberated by the Nazis. Arriving on the set I checked in and did what most people do on a movie location, wait. While waiting I was approached by a production crew member who asked me if I would like to be in a different scene than the one I was listed? He said there were fewer people in this scene and I would have a better opportunity to see myself in the finished production. I agreed and was directed to large trailer to sit with five other women. A film representative arrived and instructed us on what we would be doing. We were prisoners and would be in a fenced off compound. The Gestapo would drive up, get out of his car and come over to the fence. We would run to the fence to greet him and he would give out peppermint candy to each of us, before heading into the headquarters. Then we were directed to another area for our costumes. There each girl was given a wig indicative of the hairstyle of the period. Finally we were instructed to disrobe. I hadn't bargained for that, but learned we were special, handpicked prisoners by the Gestapo to serve the camp and were kept naked in the fenced off compound. I was unsure I wanted to stand in a compound in my birthday suit for the experience of being in a film. With not many options, I decided to ignore the many onlookers and stand there totally naked with just a wig while the film crew spent nearly all day filming the scene numerous times. I thought in reality these naked girls were probably taken into the German complex at night to service the troops. Then they were disposed of. Not unlike the six of us who were used by the production crew that night and then forgotten. Well not completely, I am not sure how many times I was pictured sucking some guy's cock? Interestingly it turned out our scene was cut from the movie, but a film of each of us sucking the crew off was preserved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ms., don't you think when you were approached by the production crew member at the casting call you were selected to be involved in the compound scene like the other five girls? Perhaps similar to what goes on at a rock concert, I would guess? Regardless it seems you responded accordingly by sucking off numerous members of the film crews and I would guess getting yourself fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, I should have been more aware but it was my first casting call. I did receive some calls later from entertainment personalities. They evidentially had picked me out from the film crew performance. I was offered the opportunity to work for them in a similar sexual capacity. I wasn't sure I wanted to become "a whore" just to meet influential people in the business? It took an afternoon at a pool party where I was advised meeting people naked gets more attention than other bikini hopefuls. That was true as I have been invited back a number of times to perform as a naked whore.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 2 months ago

I really nice rags to riches Cinderella story, only thing Cinderella didn’t get her Prince cockling.

But a good five star from me thoroughly enjoyed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous