All Comments on 'A Starring Role'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
CM turns out another excellent story

The professional careers, other than that of Mother, mentioned in the story caught me by surprise. That is a good thing in my mind.

This is truly an excellent piece.

wolfestonewolfestoneover 10 years ago
Nice Story

Another fine story..thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
evan stone

that the 70's porn stud

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
i hope this isn't all.

I'd really like more here. Very good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lots of depth and interest

For a story only 3 pages it had some true depth and captivated me. A wonderful romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Better the second time around

This story has been rattling around in my memory and I just had to re-read it to see if it was as cleverly put together as I remembered it. That put it under a demanding microscope, and it turns out that it's even better than I recalled. Thank you for sharing a story that is satisfying in so many different ways. Truly worth every one of my five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Another great story by CM. This story reminded me of listening to the bullshit my gold digging mother would say to my sisters growing up. They failed her miserably. LOL!!! I am surprised George Clooney wasn't mentioned in this story and had a good laugh at someone mentioning the kid having the name of a 70's porn star. 5***

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
Yes, Virginia, there is a Sanity Clause.

Cromagnon, I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you. At these scurrilous liables and slanders against the magical world of Hollywood. And all the wonderful, kindly, pious people who work in the entertainment industry to gift all us drooling cretins of the unwashed masses with our celebrity fixes.

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
5* great story

That being said. if you are writing like an american: it is"the university" or "the hospital"! you Aussies and Brits always get that wrong when writing American! Mentioning rugby shoots you in the foot too. Strangely I played it in high school, but that's not normal. Still really enjoyed the story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
You put a lot of heart in your stories

ven when they seem somewhat - umm mechanical or sterile?? - you keep the heart and emotion IN the story while your perspective seems to be almost removed. The narrators often "sound" detached when we know they are not -

It is a fascinating writing style - if it is deliberate kudos - if it is accidental - well cool - LOL. It does lend to occasionally leaving the reader wondering about the narrators motives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories