A Staycation and a Surprise

Story Info
A short get away with my bi-sexual girlfriend.
6.4k words
4.83
7.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've both been working so hard, we finally took a weekend off. I rented a small SUV, and a nice hotel room so we could have a little stay-cation for the weekend. Last night, we stayed up to eat and fuck each other to sleep, knowing we didn't have to get out of bed until we felt like it today. All that we planned for the day is an early dinner with your friends. I had some plans for you besides that... we haven't gotten to play in awhile, and I know you need it.

As usual, you wake up first. We slept well past noon. I feel your naked body pressed against my back as you start to kiss my neck. How could I not wake up smiling? I roll onto my back towards you, and put my arm around you to scratch your back as I give you a quick good morning kiss on the forehead. Your hand goes directly to try to toy with one of my nipples, but I gently grab your hand to hold it.

"Not yet baby girl," I tell you. "Let's get some caffeine and a shower, and we can play all day and night."

Your eyes light up with excitement, and curl up into me for a few minutes of cuddling before I get up to get you some coffee. After a few sips, you ask, "so what do you have planned for me today?" That hot, horny smirk comes across your face. I sit quietly, smiling back at you for a few moments, letting your imagination roam.

"Well, I did say we are going to play all day and night, so don't think dinner with your friends is excluded from that. Pick the restaurant wisely, and I would appreciate if you wore a dress tonight. I plan on crossing something else off my bucket list after dinner as well. Finish up your coffee, so we can shower please." You smile, do as you're told, and hop out of bed to start the shower.

I'm still laying in bed, eyes closed, grin on my face, imagining all the things I'm going to do to you today. You come out of the bathroom and grab my hand, telling me, "the shower is ready, it's nice and hot just the way you like it!"

I follow you back, giving you a little pat on the butt, telling you what a good girl you are. Once in the shower, we start to lather each other up, your extra focus on my tits, while I can't stop rubbing your ass. Once we are clean and rinsed, I gently push you into the tile wall. You try to kiss me, and I pull away. "I haven't had my breakfast yet," I say as I hold you to the wall and drop to my knees.

You're already soaked, and not from the water. Like you knew this was going to happen. I waste no time diving into your pussy, thrusting my tongue in and out of you, and sucking your clit, until your legs are shaking. I hold you steadily against the wall, as both of your hands grab a handful of my hair while you moan through your first climax of the day. Soon enough you're pulling my head away, and I stand to hold you against the tile until your legs can hold you up again. I turn the water off before you can try to return the favor, thinking that will stop you. While you enjoy me being in charge, you're still a brat when you don't get what you want, and seem to get super strength when your horny and decide to take control.

You grab both the towels and yank me out of the bathroom, tossing one towel across the bed, telling me, "that's yours, lay on it now."

I try to remind you I'm in charge, but you push me down on the bed. One of your hands grips my hair, as the other holds down my hip. You yank my head back to get at my neck, knowing it's my biggest weak spot, devouring every perfect spot, until I'm trying to grind into you. With that, your other hand instantly goes to my pussy, thrusting two fingers in and out of me, and hitting my clit, until I'm shaking and moaning your name, as I cum hard. You suck your fingers clean, and kiss me deeply, as we both smile knowing we're both going to be wet all day. Our first orgasms, straight to the point, but oh so much teasing to come.

We spend about an hour, just letting our hands caress each other's body, knowing we need to get ready for dinner. We both get dressed, you in a little sundress, me in a shirt and tie. I smirk knowing both outfits have a purpose. Before we leave the room, I hand you a remote vibrator, with a small bulb to go in your pussy, and curve at the end to hit your clit. I tell you when I text you at dinner, you will excuse yourself to the bathroom to put it in. Your jaw drops, and you think about arguing, but as I tell you "trust me," you smile, and put the toy in your purse. I grab a bag of my own, and tell you I'm going to pull the car around.

When you get in, you realize I have the back seats of the SUV folded down, and a blanket laid across the back. You raise an eyebrow at me, and ask about the blanket. I respond, "first of all, good girls will do as they are told tonight or get punished. Second, I have never fucked in a car before, and I didn't want you to get rug burn on your ass. I only want to see that ass red from me making it that way, which I will later for you questioning me." You nod, and smile excitedly in your seat as we drive to dinner.

You were smart about the restaurant, and table, and reserved us a booth off to the side. Your friends show up, they seem to be a couple, and I didn't catch either of their names. I was too distracted watching your ass in that dress as we were led to the table. We order drinks and appetizers, and have the usual small talk with your friends. As the appetizers are finished, I text you to go put the toy in and start preparing my dessert. You politely excuse yourself, and I stand to let you out of the booth. Smart of you to choose the inside seat, as not to give the entire restaurant a show. When you return, I have the cloth napkin laid across your seat. Knowing it will be a few more minutes until entrees come out, I click the remote on low. You let out a gasp, and your friends ask you what is wrong. I wonder if they know just how kinky you can be. You, smart as ever, respond quickly with, "I think I forgot my wallet." I tell you don't worry, I got you, as I watch you squirm a little. As you thank me, I click it up a notch, just for a few seconds, while you try to stay quiet as you bite your lip and clench your fists under the table.

As our food arrives, I decide to be kind and turn it off so you can eat. I comment on how good everything looks, as I sneak a hand under your dress to run a finger up your slit to see just how soaked you are.

Small talk and dinner resumes, your friends ask if we have room for dessert. You must have panicked when I turned the vibrator back on low as you quickly responded, "we had a really big lunch, I'm stuffed!"

If only you knew how stuffed you were going to be tonight, I think to myself. We finish up, and as we leave, I turn up the vibe and grab the soaked napkin you were sitting on and stuff it in my pocket without anyone noticing. We say our goodbyes, and I offer you an arm of support to walk to the car.

Once back in the car, I start to drive, after turning the remote up another notch as you moan. It's just high enough to keep you right on edge, but not enough to cum. You try to bring your hands to your pussy to get yourself off, but I slap them away.

"Be a good girl, we are almost there. You may not cum yet, but you can play with your tits for a few minutes if you'd like." You whimper, but start grasping at your own chest through the dress. I find a secluded spot and park.

I pop open the trunk, as I loosen my tie, and pull you out of the car, holding you steady so your legs won't give out. I toss you across the back of the trunk/back seat, as it clicks for you why I rented this specific vehicle.

I pop out the vibe and pull your dress up as I grab your perfect tits and eat your pussy. You try to pull me in deeper, and I push your hands back. As I go back to eating you out and tweaking your sensitive nipples, you try to pull my head into you again. I push your hands back again, and stop what I am doing. I straddle your body as I take off my tie and my belt. The back seats have loops to pull them down easier, so I use my tie and belt to secure your hands after removing your dress completely. After you're secured, I use one arm to lift your legs up, giving your ass a few sharp swats for misbehaving. I love listening to you whimper and moan. I toss your legs over my shoulders, and go back to devouring your pussy, as my hands can roam freely, playing with your tits and gripping your ass. I suck your clit into my mouth and flick it quickly, until you're cumming all over me. You moan a loud, "ohhh fuckkk me."

I smile, knowing I put on a strap on harness before we left. I take off my pants and grab the fake dick out of the bag I brought. Quickly attaching it, I hop into the back of the car for better leverage. There still isn't as much room as I'd like, so I push your legs together and straight up towards your chest as far as they will go. You moan as I slowly insert the head, pushing deeper, letting you adjust to its larger size. I keep a slow pace until you beg me to fuck you hard. I can't resist... I wrap one arm around your legs to hold them up, anchor myself to your tit, pinching your nipple, as I pound my cock in and out of your dripping hot cunt, until you're screaming my name as you cum again. I let your legs down on either side of me as I kiss your neck, and give you a few slow, hard thrusts as you ride the final waves of this orgasm. You look so hot, juices dripping all over your thighs, tied up, naked, smiling up at me. It's always hard to pull myself off of you, but I do.

"Even though you didn't listen in the beginning, you came so many times like a good girl! Now, suck my cock clean of your juices, and I'll tell you your options for the ride back to the room."

I loosen your restraints, but don't free you, so you can properly suck me clean as I straddle you.

As you take me in your mouth I explain, "the hotel is very close by. You can either ride home, back here, naked and tied up, with the toy buried in your pussy on whatever setting I choose, hoping I don't get pulled over, and then get dressed and I will help you to the room. Or, you can ride home in the front seat, fully clothed, no toy, but then you have to walk to the room naked for all to see. One final option, just for fun, since you're almost done cleaning me off... you can ride home in the front seat, toy in your pussy, and can keep your clothes on the entire way back to the room, but you have to crawl beside me. Your choice."

And with that, I pull my fake cock out of your mouth, remove it and get dressed, giving you a minute to process and decide. After a minute or two, you speak up.

"I think I'll stay back here, if that pleases you. I'm too tired to crawl i think."

I smile, kiss you and tell you what a good girl you are, as I put the vibrator back in you. As I get in the drivers seat, I click the toy up two notches to enjoy the sounds of you moaning. I drive a little slower just to listen a bit longer.

As we arrive at the hotel, I park so that no one can see me untie you and help you dress. I put my belt and tie in my bag, and help you out of the car, again offering an arm for support as the toy continues teasing you.

While in the elevator on the way up to the room, since we are alone, I click it to full blast for the ride up, as I hold you tightly against the wall and kiss you deeply as your body spasms and you orgasm again. As the elevator dings, I realize you are too unsteady on your legs from that last one, I turn the toy off, and scoop you up to carry you to the room. Once inside, I lay you on the bed, remove the vibe, and help you undress. Knowing you need a break, I lay beside you, unable to resist caressing your ass as you rest.

After some time goes by, your mind seems to still go right back to sex. You question, "you've made me cum so many times today, but you only came this morning... when is it your turn?"

I reply with a smile, "I still like giving more than receiving. I'd be happy to make you cum all night, even if I don't. Also, I have a surprise for you later. You might want to rest."

"I've rested enough, and you can't always give and not take," you say with that sly smirk. "So you can sit her and rub my ass for a few more minutes, but if your plans or surprise don't involve you getting off, I'm taking over for awhile!"

"This surprise doesn't involve me getting off, but it's something you love. I'm happy with you laying here, being my good girl, but I feel like your bratty bad girl side is about to show," I say with a laugh. "We know what happens after that, although you like that too."

You smile that sexy smile and allow us to lay quietly for a little while longer. A few minutes later, you protest, "I'm laying here butt ass naked, and you're fully fucking clothed. That's not gonna work for me."

I lay there as you sit up, and start unbuttoning my shirt, taking that off first, then remove my pants, and the harness. You stop and look me over, now in just a white t shirt and bra, before demanding "arms up" so you could remove that as well. You deftly unhook my bra with one hand and toss it across the room. I lay back down, hands behind my head, wondering if I'm going to tell you what to do, or if you're about to take over whether I like it or not. Such hard decisions!

I know what I have planned for the end of your night, and I try to stay in control.

"Why don't you climb up on my face, and let me lick that pussy of yours clean?" You seem like you're still going to cooperate.

You crawl over my face and then turn around. I go to reach my hands up to run them over your body, but you pin them under your legs as you lower yourself onto my face. I should've known better. I slowly get to work licking you, as you slowly grind onto my face. I feel your hands wander, first massaging my big breasts, then playing with my nipples, twisting, pinching, teasing. As I eat you, your hands run along my body. Up and down my entire torso, occasionally stopping to flick or pinch a nipple, then down my sides, traveling from my outer to inner thighs. You repeat that a few times. While I strain to get my mouth firmer on your pussy, I feel your hand go to mine, dipping your fingers into my wetness, and then rubbing on my clit as I let out a moan into you.

I know you're starting to take control, as you pick up speed. In an attempt to pretend I'm still in charge, I strain to give you a little bite on the ass, which just makes you laugh. I feel you reach for something, and then I feel the same toy I was teasing you with get pushed inside of me.

As it turns on, you pull your pussy farther away, and tell me, "when you cum really hard, I might let you have a taste. Keep cumming for me, and you can eat me as much as you want. If you try to close your legs, I swear I'll tie you up and I'm not stopping until I feel like it, no matter how much you beg."

I'm defeated. "Fine, but you're bratty ass is getting punished for this later. Fuck!"

The toy buzzes faster, and you curve it inside of me as you rub my clit fast and hard. My legs start shaking, and I'm trying desperately to keep them open. We both know you're going to make me cum hard and fast, and you lower yourself a bit. I'm moaning loudly as I lick your pussy, only stopping to scream, "FUCKKKKKK" as I explode. You don't even give me a minute, you position yourself better, and we are in a full 69 position, with my arms still pinned under your legs. I feel your fingers start thrusting inside of me as you suck my sensitive button hard into your mouth and quickly flick away at it with your tongue, as you fuck yourself on my face. Within minutes, you make me again, then hit my g spot, and I squirt on the third as I desperately moan into you as you cum on my face.

As you pull yourself off my face, I plead, "please, I can't keep going like you. It's too much. You're gonna suck the life out of me!"

You laugh, telling me practice makes perfect, and start to rub on me again. I manage to get my arms free, and know I'm seconds away from another orgasm, so I pinch onto one of your nipples, and reach around to flick your clit as I bury my entire face into you. We both came again, my face dripping, as you roll off of me.

Laying beside me, you giggle as you run your hands softly over me while I try to catch my breath, telling you, "you know you're going to pay for that... you should try to nap for a bit, before it's time for your surprise."

I pull you into my arms and scratch your back and play with your hair until you drift off to sleep.

Once you're asleep, I have time to set things up. I quietly attach a variety of restraints to the bed, set up lube and toys on the nightstand. Looking over at the table against the wall, I decide that could be fun too. I pull it out a bit, and go find my belt and tie for some makeshift restraints. Sneak out of the room for some ice. The whole room reeks of sex already, but we aren't nearly done. At least you aren't. I still want more of you, and I need to get you ready for later. I quietly put on the vibrating strap on, my favorite to use.

Hmmmm... how to wake you up... you need to be punished still, but waking up that way is, well, rude. I put the padded cuffs on you and lock them together, and slowly move your arms over your head to latch them to the top restraint. That almost woke you up.

I spoon in behind you, and slowly start grazing a hand over your body, occasionally circling your breasts, nipples, and then down to your ass and thighs. You let out a little sigh and smile. You try to pull your arms down and realize, letting out a quiet, "ah fuck."

I laugh, kiss your neck, and continue the same trail. You wiggle back into me, and feel the strap on pressing along your ass and between your legs, letting out a little moan of what you hope is to come. I give you a few more minutes to wake up fully. You roll onto your back and tug a bit at your cuffs. I let my hand wander lower, drifting over your inner thigh as you open up your legs for me.

I smile down on you, saying, "it's cute that you're trying to be a good girl now. You weren't earlier, and still need to pay for that."

Your eyes light up, and you settle in like you think I'm just going to get you off right now. I reach over and put the blindfold on you. I tease a finger at your entrance, I swear you wake up wet and horny, like it's your default setting. I kiss down your neck, across your collarbone, down your chest, taking a nipple into my mouth before moving down to your stomach, while I slowly rub your pussy lips, occasionally grazing your clit. I continue teasing you, as you let out quiet whimpers, until you finally say, "please."

"Punishment before pleasure," i laugh, "maybe a bit of both. We'll see."

I unhook your cuffs from the top of the bed and lead you over to the table, bending you over and securing a hand to each side. I grab a spreader bar, and attach your ankles.

"You'll do what I say for the rest of the night. This is for pinning me earlier."

I spank your ass ten times, each time a little harder, switching cheeks. I run a hand between your legs... you're dripping wet.

"Are you going to be a good girl tonight and do as I say?"

You respond with, "maybe." Guess you want more...

"Your surprise will be here later, and I need to be sure you will behave, and get you ready."

As you are about to ask what your surprise is, you feel the coldness of lube being spread over your asshole, and let out a gasp.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready to. Behave. This plug is a bit bigger than what you're used to, so I'll go slow. Use your safe word if I'm hurting you."

I rub more lube on you as I slowly work a finger inside your ass, smiling at the sounds you are making. Once my finger is easing in and out, and you're moaning happily, I slowly start to push the plug in. A little at a time, letting you adjust to its size. Once it's in, I leave you over the table to clean up a bit and let your mind wander.

12