A Staycation and a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your ass is only slightly pink from the spanking. You need more, but not yet... I grab the ice and run it across your pink cheeks, making you jump a bit. I hold one piece on the small of your back, watching it drip down to your neck, while I continue running more across your ass as you squirm. With the last tiny piece, I touch it to your clit briefly, as you curse at me and it melts.

I immediately smack your ass hard enough to leave a print.

"That's just because I want to see my handprints on your ass all night."

I keep spanking you until your ass is bright red and you're a moaning dripping mess. I grab the remote for the strap on, as I thrust it's entire length into you, making you cry out. I leave it all the way in, just holding it there.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?"

You instantly respond, "yes!" this time. I waste no time, and start fucking you hard and fast, as your moans get louder, I put the vibrating function on full blast as I pound your cunt, grab a bullet vibrator and hold it to your clit, and grab a handful of your hair and pull hard, making you scream out in pleasure as you squirt cum all down your thighs. I keep up this brutal fucking until you're begging me to stop. I cum hard, as I hold the cock deep inside you and lay over your back, while you whimper and beg for me to turn off the vibrating. I turn it off as I tell you what a good girl you are.

Slowly, I pull out. I release your ankles, and lead you back to the bed, restraining your arms and legs to the corners, so you are spread wide open for me still. I crawl between your legs and gently lick the juices off your thighs. You plead for me to stay away from your pussy. I tell you if you let me clean you up, and cum for me one more time, I will tell you about your surprise. You whimper and take a deep breath.

I grab some more ice to run over your torso, grazing over your nipples as I bury my face in your pussy, lapping up all your juices as your whole body quivers and you cum hard for me again. I let you rest while I grab us some water, and release your hands so you can drink.

A few minutes later, you ask if you can know what your surprise is, as I reattach your cuffs over your head, but release your ankles for now. I pull your blindfold off, because I want to see your reaction. I sit down next to you and smile.

"Our sex is amazing, but there is still one thing I can't do for you... cream pies. So I have two of our guy friends coming over later. You're getting cream pied and DP'd. BUT, being that I don't want to be eating that out of you, I wanted to eat you as much as possible before hand. I will still be right here, but probably won't join."

Your jaw dropped. After all this time, I finally made you speechless. You took a minute to process, made sure I was serious, then finally said, "I'm fucking shocked, but thank you. Are you sure you don't wanna join? You might like it!"

I laughed, and insisted, "this is more for you. Besides, you'll probably still look fucking hot taking two dicks. For right now though, I wanna fuck you again if you're ready."

You smile and nod. I tell you I want you to ride me this time, and I chain your hands to either side, that you have just enough slack to balance yourself if needed, but not touch me unless I let you. I slide under you, and you slowly impale yourself on my fake dick. I grabbed a crop and kept it by my side. You started to slowly ride, trying to grind into my clit. I took the crop, and gave the side of your tit a slap, as you yelped.

"Faster!" I demand.

You picked up the pace, as I used the crop randomly slapping all around your tits, and occasionally directly on your nipples. Your yelps begin turning into moans.

"Ride it hard and fast, so I can watch your tits bounce until I bury my face in them!"

Somehow, the way you were grinding on your way down kept hitting my clit and I knew we were both going to cum. I sat up, grabbed a hold of your ass, thrusting up to meet you, and sucked and bit at one of your nipples as we both crashed over the edge together. I buried my face in your chest and just held onto you for a few minutes before unrestraining you.

I knew the guys would be here soon, and I didn't want you restrained unless you wanted to be. You seemed to agree with that, and we decided to rest for a bit.

About half an hour later there was a knock at the door. I let the guys in, and we sat and had a quick drink together.

They were both very in shape, and overall pleasant to look at. Defined, slightly tan, well put together. There was a quick discussion on who was doing what, and I decided for you that the one with the slightly smaller, less girthy dick, Jeff, would be taking your ass, while the other bigger guy, Jack, filled your pussy. I wanted you fucked hard, but not broken. You asked what I would be doing, and I said, "directing," as I told the guys to strip.

I knew you were already wet with anticipation, and it wouldn't take long at all for the guys to get hard, but Im greedy and wanted to eat your pussy one more time.

I told both men that I was going to have you ride my face, while you took turns sucking their dick, but they weren't allowed to cum from it. I wanted it all inside of you. I hungrily ate your pussy and played with your clit until both men couldn't take anymore of your talented tongue, and I got my fill of drinking up as much of you as I could.

I stepped aside as you mounted Jack. I do love the look on your face when you're getting a bit stretched out. I tossed Jeff some lube, and watched as he lubed up your ass, and slid the plug in and out a few times before positioning himself. He started slow, working his way in, as the other held steady.

Once he was sawing his way in and out of your ass with ease, I directed him to roughly pull your hair or grab your throat as he picked up speed. I told Jack as he was fucking your pussy, to start playing with your tits and pinching your nipples hard. When they finally worked out their rhythm, I told them to fucking pound you, and try to cum at the same time.

Watching you get fucked was both incredibly hot, and torture. The look of pure bliss on your face was turning me on more than a little, and you caught me playing with myself when you glanced over to make sure I was ok with this. Both men announced they were getting close, and you gave me a quick smile before riding and squeezing them, making them cum within seconds of each other as you lost yourself in orgasmic, DP, cream pie pleasure. Both men groaned as their loads started dripping out of your ass and cunt.

You seemed to drift back into reality, and got that devilish look on your face. You told Jeff to stay in your ass, and looked over at me, telling me, "it's your turn. You could use a good fuck from a dude, and he's pretty big. You'll like it, I promise."

I shook my head, "no, baby girl. You know guys aren't really my thing. This was for you. I wanted to do this for you."

I suck at arguing with you, and hate telling you no, and you know this.

You continued, "yes, this is for me. You've never been cream pied, and you need to feel it once in your life." I tried to object, and you kept going, "so here's what's gonna happen. Jeff is gonna stay in my ass, and I'm gonna suck Jack's dick clean. Then, I'm blindfolding you and tying you up. I'm gonna eat your pussy until you cum for me, and then you're getting fucked into this bed until he shoots a nice big load in you, all while my ass is still getting fucked. When that's done, I'm kicking the guys out, and I'm gonna eat you again until you're fucking empty and worn out."

I just sat there, silent, wet, turned on, unsure of what to do. We both know I trust you more than I trust my own judgement usually, but this? I don't know.

You bark an order at Jack, "get her a drink so she can relax while I suck your dick."

I've never seen a man move so fast in my life. I was hoping he had nothing left in him, or that he couldn't get hard again. I know you better than that. Too talented. I slammed the drink as fast as I could to try to relax. There's no telling you no. I just can't.

Within a minute, you had him rock hard again. With Jeff still pumping slowly in your ass, you tell me to get on the bed. I take a breath, and slowly sit in front of you.

You smile, "it's gonna be great. You're fine. You, blindfold her and tie her arms over her head."

I lay back as he does as he is told, and the world goes dark with the blindfold. Within seconds, your mouth is on my pussy, tonguing every inch of me, as your hands softly graze my tits. One hand strays down to finger fuck me hard and fast, pushing me to one of the fastest orgasms yet. You quickly tell Jack to turn me so my head is at the foot of the bed where you are, and tie my arms back down.

"I'll be right here with you, moaning in your ear as we both get fucked," you say to me as you kiss along my neck.

Jack takes his position, throwing my legs over his shoulders as he slowly pushes his dick inside of me. Jesus, you weren't lying. Dude is big. I let out a small moan as he buries the rest of his shaft into me.

You giggle, "feeling full?"

I just nod, and bite my lip. You tell both of them to go hard, and I feel your hands grab onto my tits to stabilize yourself, and yours are bouncing across my face as the guys pick up the pace. All you can hear in the room is moaning, groaning, and the sound of skin slapping against skin. It sounds like everyone is getting close.

You and Jeff finish first, as Jack holds my legs up as far back as they can go and rams his huge cock in and out of me. As Jack practically roars, I feel you kiss that spot on my neck and your hands pinch and twist my nipples, pushing me over the edge of orgasm, as I feel Jack thrust deep and nut inside me, cock pulsating and emptying out everything he has left, until it's oozing out of me. We're all collapsed trying to catch our breath, as you tell the guys to take a few minutes to clean themselves up and go.

Once I hear the door close behind them, I ask you if you're gonna let me up now. You simply tell me you aren't done, and need a minute. You come back with some water, and prop me up enough to drink without untying me. You kiss me deeply, and say thank you, as you gently start working your way down my body again. I try to protest that I can't take anymore, but you shush me and tell me you'll go easy on me just this once.

I feel you kissing my neck and shoulders as you rub my arms, then down my torso, rubbing and kissing every inch. I feel you shift your body lower, as you rub my thighs. Your hands slide underneath me to grab my ass and lift me up as you start slowly licking my full pussy, making me jump.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow," you tell me.

After what feels like an eternity of slowly tonguing and licking, two of your fingers start pumping in and out, at the same pace of your licking... slow... it feels amazing at first, but now it's just a tease. I whimper and ask you to please go a little faster. For once, you oblige happily, pick up the pace of your talented fingers and mouth until I'm moaning and crying out your name for what feels like the millionth time today.

You finally untie me, and I'm so spent I just roll onto my side and leave the blindfold on. You giggle at me, swat me on the ass, and tell me not to fall asleep, you're going to go fill up the giant bath tub. You come back over and lift up the blindfold, tugging me out of bed to get in the bath with you. It's probably the most innocent bath or shower we have ever taken together. Both of us wiped out, just helping the other one get clean, until you lean back against me and I wrap my arms around you as we soak for a bit.

When I try to follow you out of the tub, you insist I stay a few minutes longer. I hear the door to the room open and close, and I dry myself off and come out to find you changing the bedding.

"I figured the least I could do is make sure we aren't sleeping on a bed filled with wet spots and cum tonight," you laugh.

I smile, and we climb naked into clean sheets. I lay my head on your chest as you run your fingers through my hair. We both fall asleep within minutes, knowing tomorrow, we'll still need to call for more clean sheets before we leave.

12