A Steamy Mirror

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.. on the door to the room. THUD! goes my head against the wall.

He DIDN'T! O God! PLEASE NO! i don't think i can stand for anyone else to see me like this. Oh, no! Oh, no! O SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! i try hard to calm down, to get my mind in one place. After the initial fear and the thought of more impending humiliation, anger sets in.

FINE! I'm NOT MOVING! HOW DARE HE! Just let Him TRY to get me to move! i raise my head a little, trying to hear through the door better. What is that? Is He LAUGHING??? Are they out there laughing? O God. Shoot me.

Firmly resting my forehead against the wall, my legs just a little open, still wobbly, but unyielding, i am determined not to give in to Him. HOW DARE HE! O, my God! i'm gonna DIE! i cannot let anyone else see me like this! Dammit!! Son of a BITCH! i mean, shoot!

The door slides open and the room is deathly silent. An arm reaches around over my shoulder, just barely touching my skin and unhooks a clamp from my breast, sliding the cold fine chain across my sweaty flesh and i shudder again. At the same time, another arm reaches under my left arm and unhooks the other clamp. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! He DID invite him! O, i have to pee. i have to cum! Something! Anything!

i'm totally rigid. Unyielding. A pillar of salt. i will NOT move. i'm so angry and humiliated i wouldn't be able to see straight even if i could see. A hand attempts to push it's way between my legs to unhook the clit clamp as another hand slides across my throat, but my thigh muscles are like rocks. The hand insistantly wiggles it's way in, inserting a finger, then two into my velvet garden which is now dripping with humidity, treacherously revealing my weakness.

Finding that special spot deep inside, the fingers rub insistently, eliciting a silent moan from my clamped lips.

* * * * *

Time has passed and i have no idea where it went. All i know is i'm unhooked, unclamped, out of the closet, and on my knees with my back against what i'm assuming is the bed, positioned between His knees as He sits behind me. i don't even know if He finally let me cum or not, i'm in a haze, a dreamworld, ( He ALWAYS does that to me!) but from what i'm feeling, from the yearning deep inside me i don't think i climaxed yet. i just don't know because sometimes after He lets me cum, i only want more of Him, i just can't seem to get enough of my Master. My wanting Him has no beginning or ending. He keeps me in a perpetual state of arousal. He keeps me in a constant state of uncertainty, continuously off- balance. He's what makes my heart continue to beat.

i don't even think He knows the effect He has on me, the total Power He wields over me.

Sometimes i wonder if i've surrendered too completely to Him, but it was so natural, so very RIGHT. Sometimes you just KNOW. Never have i been so sure of anything in my life before. i knew as soon as i saw Him for the first time. He placed His hands around my waist, i was wearing my white cotton nightgown and wasn't expecting Him that night, and i just kissed Him. He's my Hero. My knight. And, boy, is His armour solid!

O God! Are we alone? Did His friend come? Was that him knocking on the door? Maybe He ordered something really nice from room service....No, we just ate. Maybe He ordered some wine. Is that guy here or not? As i return to my senses, His hands roam over my shoulders, slowly sliding down to cup my breasts. Squeezing gently, then harder. Pinching my sensitive nipples. i lean my head back against His stomach, letting go a little bit even though His friend is probably watching everything. He's a nice guy and all, i just wanted time alone with my Master. A long deep sigh escapes my lips as His hands move more freely across my skin, across HIS skin.

And all of a sudden, the blindfold is removed, and i can see. While my eyes are focusing, He says to me, "Look around."

i look. We're alone. O thank God! He's grinning at me in the mirror but i don't have time to speak. My eyes have seen what's in His hand, and i can't comprehend it. How can He use the flogger if i'm here on my knees, sitting on my calves? i automatically start to rise, to present my bottom to Him but His hand holds me fast and tight. He's got the flogger by the bottom of the handle, by the end that's attached to the strands of leather, holding it up in front of my face, waving it slowly in front of my nose. Slowly He lowers it toward my crotch, watching my face intently. my eyes follow in the mirror, transfixed on that rounded piece of smooth wood with the circle of embossed brass flat across the top of it.

What does He want? He lifts my left hand and places the handle in it. HUH? He wants me to flog myself? my eyes question His in the mirror. He blinks once, and a small smile crosses those gorgeous lips. i'm not getting this yet, but my body might be because those butterflies are waking up from their nap.

Until, in my ear a voice says to me, "Put it in." Put it in? Put it in WHERE? What's He talking about?

my eyes widen in sudden realisation, my mouth opens slightly, aghast at what He's suggesting. O, He's got to be kidding! i distinctly remember us talking about this very thing. No masturbating in front of Him. Ok, so i'm skittish. So sue me. i'm new to this, and we TALKED about limits, Dammit! i mean, darn it!

His other arm has sneakily found it's way across the front of my shoulders and is tightening as He feels the flight instinct build in my bloodstream. my heart begins to race. my thigh muscles twitch. my breathing quickens. i start to rise and again, His arm tightens across my shoulders.

my eyes close. They just close. i can't do this. There is absolutely, positively NO way i can do this.

"Put it in, kitten." O God.

i can't argue with Him. i can't say no. i don't WANT to say no and i can NEVER remember that i have a safeword until after the fact. Funny, now that i think about it, He never reminds me about my safeword, either. Grrr...

Using it bothers me. That's not what this is about to me. And, maybe, just maybe, i want to do this. For both of us. So...i do it.

i take the flogger handle and slide it into myself slowly, and my God, it feels so good! The hard metal edge of the button-like tip of the handle sliding along the softness of the inside of my pussy sends an exquisite thunderbolt of electricity through me and i arch back further so I can slide it in deeper. Recognising the sensation as what He did to me in the closet, remembering how quickly it brought me to the edge makes my nipples harden into little pink peaks, but i still have to close my eyes against what i'm doing right in front of Him. i'm still embarassed.

'Look. Watch, kitten." His other arm reaches under mine and holds a breast in His hand. my eyes open to little slits, just enough to see my body react to what i'm doing to myself, just enough to see my hand between my legs. And all of a sudden, it's like i'm watching a live movie. i am the star and He is the Producer, Writer and Director. i'm sliding the handle in and out faster and faster and waves of pleasure are doubled as i watch, tripled as His arm tightens more across the front of my shoulders.

He bends close to me and whispers in my ear. "Reach down with your other hand and play with your clit, kitten." i hesitate for only a few seconds.

This only increases my excitement as my ring and index finger hold my lips open and my middle finger circles my swollen red clit with my juices while my other hand pumps the flogger handle harder and harder. my hips rotate with the penetration and every muscle in my body tenses as my orgasm builds to maximum proportions. "Unh, unhh, unhhh..." i can't keep quiet. It's coming. Fast. Hard. His arm tightens as i pull away and push against Him at the same time.

His body is tight against mine and i can feel His erection burning into my shoulder blades; my head falls back against His chest and as my mouth opens to scream, His hand releases my breast and clamps across it, muffling my audible ecstasy. my pussy muscles are contracting around the handle, and my hand is weak; i am unable to remove it from it's dark wet prison, and the waves come one after the other, on top of each other, over and around each other. my body arches back hard against Him, and the muscles in my thighs are jumping. And finally, unable to withstand the intensity any longer, my hand weakly removes the handle and i sink down, shuddering with after-shocks, my head resting on His knee.

His hand caresses my neck and hair and after a little while, i open my eyes to His smiling down at me in the mirror. i smile back a little and blink slowly at Him, wondering where He'd been all my life, silently thanking whatever forces brought us together. And what makes it even better is the fact that it's not just the incredible sex, it's everything. i love the way we talk and laugh together. The things we do together. The places we go. i love everything about us.

Releasing a deep sigh, my eyes catch something on the floor in front of me.

Did i just do what i think i did? Yep, there's the flogger on the floor, the handle still shiny with my wetness in spots. i drag my eyes away from it back to His. my God! Look at Him! i slowly lift my head and stare in the mirror at Him, still trying to decipher this new look deep within His eyes. What is it? Should i ask? i even squint a little to make sure i'm not just seeing things. Nope, something's definitely there. And, yes, it's new.

Anyone who knows me will say that i can't just let sleeping dogs lie. i HAVE to know, i HAVE to find out what it is. How to do this. It almost looks like He's been somewhere else, like when He sends me into subspace.

There's a look of newly acquired knowledge on His face. Like He has a secret. Hmm...can't have THAT!

12