All Comments on 'A Steamy Relationship Pt. 01'

by KachinaDoll

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
TheDokTheDok12 months ago

Very enjoyable, imaginative but believable story. Where did you get the idea for a story about a steam plough?. There is obviously a lot of hard work and research that has gone into writing this story and there was just the right amount of technical detail provided about how they did the job and it was very informative. This was well written like all your stories. I look forward to Part 2. Thank you 5*

uk_writer_53uk_writer_5312 months ago

Excellent part 1 if the second chapter is only half as good it will be read with pleasure

LoonerGregLoonerGreg12 months ago

Great story! Thank you.

ThebiffThebiff12 months ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this story, and the "steamy" parts sound good.

clearcreekclearcreek12 months ago

well done! fun to have a story that started with a machine or two. 5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Super fun story! Liked the romance, liked the steam stuff. Off to read what else you have written.

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods8411 months ago

I really loved the story, don't worry to much on steam engine information unless we have really steam geeks here as what you said about the ploughing pair was correct. Can't wait for dorset steam fair adventure

AnnaValley11AnnaValley119 months ago

Absolutely superb tale - just come across your collection and immediately added you to my list of favourites

Davester37Davester379 months ago

5*, of course. I almost don’t want there to be conflict or problems for this lovely couple in part 2! Thank you for creating these wonderful characters that have drawn me right in. They’re well-developed, likable, and believable.

The setting is a real joy to me as well. I’m a Yank, and I love trains and old gasoline tractors. I’ve never seen (met?) a steam traction engine, but you drew me right in, and I’m so glad to be able to experience them through your writing. Bring ‘em on with all the details and nuances you can find!

I’ve read all your stories here, and added you to my favorites, so thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

Mac_101Mac_1019 months ago

Looking forward to episode 2

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic8 months ago

Great story, beautifully written. I loved your detail and use of surprising humor. Your gentle build and avoidance of gratuitous sex is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, coming from Tunbridge wells I know all the places you have written about. Being a steam enthusiast it make the story even better with the fosters. Can’t wait for the next episode.

oldsage_1oldsage_15 months ago

Great start! Looking forward to learning more about this couple in future episodes.

Cheers

SAGE

clearcreekclearcreek4 months ago

I first read your story some 7 months ago. It is just as good now as it was then. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Almost lost me with the long buildup and nary a mention of attraction, or even the tease of thinking about each other. Then, suddenly, they're fucking, in love, and getting married? Too abrupt. And too stupid! But, what the hell, it's a fantasy ain't it? The sex was so good that I still gave you full marks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKachinaDoll@KachinaDoll
I write mainly for my own enjoyment and have a vivid and varied imagination. Usually, I write from the female perspective but also enjoy the mental and literary challenge of giving the male viewpoint. If I am writing from a male perspective, I'll seek my husband's thoughts and...

story TAGS