A Steamy Relationship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just gone six we said our goodbyes. It was pleasant enough but I think that Lee was concerned by my coldish demeanour. It wasn't intentional, I just had so many thoughts swirling around my head. All I know is, as he drove off, the sense of loneliness was overwhelming.

In the morning, I arrived with my overnight bag and had breakfast with Ted. He talked about Lee's father. "Nice bloke, very down to earth, swore like the rest of us. You'd have never taken him for a judge. He liked his showman, liked all the lights, too bright for my liking. Nice house too and a lot of land with it. It'll be bought by some pop star with fake boobs and fat lips."

In preparation for Lee's arrival, I cleared the crap from around Victoria. Standing in the barn, the impracticality of our plan struck home. The Dutch barn was over 100 yards away yet all our tools and equipment would be here in the barn. They would all go rusty exposed to the elements in the Dutch barn. The problem with this barn was that it only had one set of double doors which were offset. There actually was room for both engines, just not enough manoeuvring space. If we could widen the existing doors or maybe install a second set...? Why was I thinking so long term? This was just a temporary arrangement until Lee bought a new place. Midmorning, the wail of a steam whistle sent me outside.

God, we worked hard that day. I wasn't as tidy as James, so as we worked we sorted and stored my tools. In his hut, Lee had brought most of his. Ted helped but he had his farm to run. It was 7pm before we finally called it a day. Exhausted, we sat on an old bench facing the setting sun. Ted wandered over with beers. I'd never seen him so smart in pressed trousers and white shirt. "A date?" I asked.

"Aye, off to Wadhurst. Pat's cooking beef wellington, my favourite. She's um, invited me to stay overnight, it being a Saturday. Says the cruise is on her but she's not booking two single cabins." Looking at the reddening sun he added, "This were Mary's favourite spot on the farm, but that was then, this is now. I views things as like a rose bush. It goes cold and lifeless over winter then blossoms again the next year. That's us, you and me - we've paused our lives and now it's time to blossom again. Anyways, I've got the two bedrooms ready at the back of the house, just turn left at the top of the stairs. They're both the same with double beds. Bathroom is opposite the stairs. Don't worry about hot water, there's a big immersion heater. Help yourselves to any food and drink. I'll be back about nine tomorrow."

"Thanks, Ted," said Lee.

Ted stood, chuckled and said, "Don't thank me too soon. Billy the cockerel will be up about five. You kids have fun."

"A fish and chip run?" said Lee as Ted drove off in his Landrover.

"Sounds good, I'm starving."

"I'll fetch 'em while you have a shower."

"What about you?"

"I'll just scrub my hands and shower after we've eaten."

The shower installation was obviously recent and was a little incongruous with the rest of the house. Ted didn't strike me as a black tiles and dinner-plate showerhead sort of guy. It was nice though and I spent too long just letting the water cascade over me. Just as I turned the water off, there was a knock on the door. "You decent? food's here," called Lee.

Already? Damn. "I need to dry my hair and get dressed," I called back, grabbing a towel.

"It'll get cold."

Damn and fuck. "Okay, I'll be down," I shouted. Fuck, fuck, fuck. My hair takes ages to dry and brush, and I hadn't even got my clean clothes out of my bag. Panicking, I gave my hair a cursory rub and grabbed a white towelling bathrobe off the back of the door. It almost touched the floor but would do.

Entering the kitchen I said, "You trying to woo me?" He'd arranged plates, wine glasses, cutlery and a single candle.

"Maybe," he grinned, "The wild Bohemian look really suits you."

"Keep going but you'll have to do better than one compliment, filthy dungarees and a candle you found in a drawer stuck in an empty beer bottle from the bin."

"It's the thought that counts. Chardonnay okay? It's the only wine in the fridge. I'll replace it."

"Sounds good. Is there any Tabasco sauce?"

"On fish and chips?"

"Try it. Live dangerously."

As we ate, Lee paused and said, "Kelly, is everything okay? You were very quiet today."

"Just thinking about things."

"Like what?"

I nearly said, "You," but instead said, "Well, I guess I'm feeling guilty about my money. I've done nothing to earn it."

"Except lose your husband."

"Yeah but..., I think of single mothers, working two jobs to feed their kids, or old people struggling to heat their homes, and here I am, did fuck all and I'm worth millions. Just doesn't seem fair."

"I've had the same thoughts. House and wine cellar will come to just short of ten million. But what's the solution? Donate to a charity? So the CEO can drive a new Mercedes and fly everywhere business class? Do you know, the head of UNICEF rakes in over a million a year? All those people running marathons and shaking collection tins are paying for his new suits. Anyway, one can't just sit still and live off money. What'll it be worth in thirty years? Thirty years ago, a million was a fortune. Now it won't buy you a three bedroomed house in parts of Surrey."

"So we need to make our money work, to generate an income."

"Exactly. Something that won't degrade the capital. Maybe commercial property. I've got quite a few contacts. I could put out some feelers, but nothing risky. We should take reduced profits as opposed to risks."

There were a lot of 'we' in that.

"But we'd still be living very comfortable lives."

"True."

"What if..., what if we could utilise our love of steam to help others?"

"How?"

"I don't know. Maybe take kids off the streets and give them a week of steam - maintenance, driving - show them that there's more to life than drugs and shoplifting?"

Lee nodded, "I think that's a great idea. There's a guy I play darts with who's some sort of social worker. I could ask him."

"You..., playing darts?" I giggled, "Not polo or grouse shooting?"

"West Kent Tuesday Night League champions I'll have you know. Oh by the way, the metered standpipes have arrived. They're in my hut."

"So it's on. We're going to Dorset?"

"Well..., you haven't actually said yes."

"I know. And are you still thinking about Cornwall afterwards?"

"Only if you say yes."

I looked across the table, at his smudged face, blue eyes, dishevelled hair and strong arms. A voice, that didn't sound like mine, said, "Yes."

"Fantastic!" he beamed, looking genuinely happy.

I was less certain but also excited. "You'll need another standpipe." I said.

"I know, plus probably one for Bristol Water; their area goes deep into Somerset. Why can't they get together and come up with a compatible system?"

"Because they'd rather make money selling standpipes for three times what they cost."

"True. Hey, let's see if Ted has got any maps."

We found a stash of Ordnance Survey maps in a cupboard though some were quite dated. Before we knew it, it was 11pm but we had an outline route. Lee's enthusiasm was infectious but I felt myself tiring. "Time for bed," I said, folding the maps, "And you still haven't had a shower."

In my bedroom, the one on the left, I paced up and down, my thoughts in turmoil. Investments, social work, a steam tour of the west country. Was Lee taking over my life? I hate uncertainty. I needed to sort my shit. Now.

"Kelly?" Lee called in response to my rapping on the bathroom door.

"We need to talk. I need to talk."

"I'll be out in five."

"Now!"

"I'm in the shower."

"So? We're not children," I said, opening the door.

"Jesus, Kelly!" he exclaimed, turning his back.

"I'm not talking to your back," I said, hands on my hips.

He turned slowly. Despite the water droplets and steam on the shower door, I could see the distorted shape of his cock hanging down. "W..., what's so urgent?" he asked.

"I need to know..., is this it?"

"It?"

"Our future. Separate beds, separate bedrooms? Because if it is, I'm going home."

"I'm not..." Lee stopped talking as my bathrobe slid to the floor. The upper part of the door was clearer and I could see his eyes roaming over me. I was breathing hard, watching his cock twitch. Decision time.

I took one step closer and said, surprised at the huskiness of my voice, "If you want me, open that door."

He paused, then there was a click and the door swung open. Oh my god, his body! The most I'd seen was bare arms. Now I could see his prominent pecs, muscled abs and strong thighs. I swear that my vagina tried to turn itself inside out as I stared. Slowly, I walked in, fully accepting that my life was about to change. Size wise, we were obviously a mismatch. 6'2" compared to 4'10". I reached up, pulled his head down and moaned as our lips met. I felt his cock stiffen against my stomach and it was wonderful. He'd wanted me.

We kissed, our tongues fighting, snorting air through our noses. I felt like an animal. I needed to be fucked so so badly. I broke the kiss and looked down. About seven inches of cock was pressing against me. The head was wide, smooth and angry looking. "Catch me," I said, leaping.

Lee reacted quickly, grabbing my bum as I jumped. "Here?" he asked.

"Here," I nodded, wrapping my legs around his waist, "Use me."

A look of concentration passed over his face. I felt his cock press upwards. "Further back," I hissed, "A bit more..., that's it." There it was, his cock head pressing on my entrance. "Slowly," I said.

James had a nice cock, but it was only about five and a half inches, but Lee's..., oh sweet Jesus! A long, guttural, "Fuuuuuck..." escaped my lips as he forced me open and began to slide inside. I'd never felt anything like it. Conflicting sensations of fullness, pain and pleasure. With my head buried in his shoulder, he paused. He knew his size and waited. "Do it!" I shouted, "I'm not made of glass, fuck me!"

He made me wait. Repositioning slightly, he took my weight on just his left hand. His right he moved up my back and bunched my hair in his fist. Yanking my head back, he stared into my eyes. What the....? In one coordinated movement, he thrust his tongue into my mouth and drove upwards.

I should pause here, sorry, and explain my orgasms. I'm a slow burner. I have wonderful orgasms but it takes me time. Thirty minutes of foreplay and fifteen minutes of fucking will do it. Or maybe twenty minutes with a head between my legs. I'm also a teeny bit noisy. Like, waking the neighbourhood dogs noisy. It's not intentional, simply a response and a release of energy. At least, that's what my doctor told me when I was worried that it wasn't normal.

So why, after one thrust, was a massive tingling sensation spreading through my body? I suppose, possibly, because no cock had ever slammed into my cervix before. It was the equivalent of sucking on a lemon; sharp but pleasurable. The pain shot up my spine, mingled with all the other signals coming from thousands of nerve endings, and produced a euphoric sensation that made me scream and claw at Lee's back. But that was just the beginning; waves of shudders passed through my body as I clung to him and raked my heels down his lower back. I sensed myself slipping. Lee staggered but repositioned and just about held me. Fully embedded, the flared head of his cock pressed even harder against my delicate insides.

"Nyaaaaaaaaa...!" I screamed with the last of the air in my lungs. Tremors morphed into spasms that came again and again. I felt my pussy gripping him as I fought for breath. None came. I stared at the black wall, unable to focus. My mouth stretched wide in a silent scream until relief finally came. I slumped, gasping.

"Fuck me!" said Lee, his cock still hard inside me.

I didn't faint but I don't think I was far off. Hanging off him, eyes closed, I was aware of being carried then laid down. "All wet. Sheets," I remember murmuring.

"I'll dry you then move you into the other bedroom," said Lee, gently.

I woke, naked, under a soft duvet. I could hear steady breathing, not snoring, but someone was asleep. I blinked. On a table across the room, a lamp with a red shade cast a warm glow. Lee. Where was Lee? Wincing slightly, I pushed myself onto one elbow. Deep inside me there was a dull ache. Not a pain, just slight discomfort. I was alone in the bed. Slowly, I looked around. There he was in an armchair, slumped, head lolled to the left, wearing the bathrobe I'd worn.

"Lee?" I said softly. His hand twitched but that was it. "Lee!" I said, louder.

"Huh?" he snorted, opening his eyes and looking confused. "Oh, hi, you okay?"

"Why are you in a chair?"

"I..., ah..., didn't want to assume..."

"Just get in here," I said throwing back the cover.

For the first time in years, I snuggled up to a good man and fell asleep.

I hadn't lived on a farm since I married James. Bloody Billy the cockerel. He hadn't woken Lee who was on his right side, back to me, breathing slowly and steadily. I spooned him, pressing my small breasts into his back. My arm draped over him, I began to drift off. Billy the cockerel had other ideas so I laid there thinking.

Surprisingly, there was no feeling of guilt. No, but there was a worry that Lee might be disappointed in me. I mean, what woman orgasms after one thrust? Can't have been much fun for him. I wondered how it had happened? I suppose that under the surface my inner tension, my horniness, had been building, culminating in its sudden release. I had another concern - what if Lee thought this was just a one-off? A quick spur-of-the-moment fuck? Is that what I wanted? God no!

Billy was at it again. Lee snorted but stayed asleep. What time was it? About five-thirty I guessed. Slipping from under the covers, I collected my phone from the pocket of the bathrobe and went into the bathroom. Sitting there, doing what one does, I turned it on. 5.22am. The normal cellphone coverage at Ted's farm was pretty much non-existent. I'd have to ask him if he had WiFi. I swiped down from the top corner of the screened and enabled the 4G service. As my phone is on pay-as-you-go I keep it turned off to avoid data charges when apps update themselves. About six text messages appeared from my sister, Sara. The latest, at 3.37am simply said, 'Seriously, where the fuck are u?' I dislike my phone pinging all the time so keep the notifications on silent.

She had to be on night shift at the A&E at Tunbridge Wells hospital where she was a triage nurse. I texted back, 'All okay, staying with a friend. Wassup?'

She replied within seconds, 'What friend? Lee?' I'd told her about him weeks ago.

'Maybe'

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'I was busy'

'Slut! Was it good?'

'Uh huh'

'Good. Tell me about his cock'

'No'

'You know you will eventually'

'Too soon'

'Okay. Is he awake?'

'No.'

'Go and suck his cock. Men like to wake up like that. My Tony does.'

'You're awful'

'Go on, you know you want to. Must go, really happy for you. Glad you're safe. Call me later'

'Will do. Love you. Xxxxx'

'xxxxx'

I smiled and turned off the phone. She was right, I do like a cock in my mouth, well, I did James' cock.

Back in the bedroom, Lee hadn't moved but Billy was still going. How can he sleep through that? I climbed back in. Lee sighed and rolled onto his back, arms now above his head. I snuggled in, head on his chest. As his arm came down onto my back I felt incredibly safe. My hand was on his tummy. It would be a simple job to slide it lower. I did and encountered his semi-hard cock, lying to one side. Slowly, I wrapped my fingers around it.

Lee stirred and murmured, "Kelly?"

"Shhh...," I said softly, "Just relax."

I didn't need to stroke his cock, simply holding it brought it to life. That always gives me a thrill. As it thickened and lengthened I licked and sucked Lee's left nipple. It stiffened between my lips as his hand moved in circles on my back. I stroked his now hard cock, letting my fingers glide over the bulbous end, causing him to suck in air.

I turned, rising to my knees and bent towards my target. "Oh Kelly!" he moaned when I took his head in my mouth. It felt super smooth against my tongue as I explored it's curves and its little hole. I took more, maybe three inches in total. That was my limit, any more and I'd gag. Deep throat? Not a chance. Even brushing my tongue with my toothbrush sometimes made me retch.

Easing him in and out with my lips sealed and a gentle sucking motion, I felt Lee's hand sliding over my buttocks. It felt nice so I readjusted my knees, moving closer to him and sideways on until they nudged his chest. "Nnnn..." I moaned involuntarily on his cock as I felt his fingers gently seek out my slippery pussy. One finger entered me then two. I had to release his cock to allow the gasp to escape my lips.

"God, you feel so tight!" he sort of groaned and sighed simultaneously. I held his cock and pushed back, wanting his fingers deeper, anything deeper. Then, to my surprise, Lee did something that James had never done. You see, sex with James had been great but sometimes he was too polite. "Can kiss your boobs." "Can I lick you down there?" I don't know if it's a 'thing' but it was like permissive sex. I suppose I was too reserved to shout, "Just do it!"

Lee didn't ask, he simply lifted me to where he wanted me. I felt his breath on my damp pussy. Oh yes! To my astonishment and delight, he went crazy, licking, sucking and even nibbling. I tried to suck his cock, I really did, but it was impossible to concentrate. His tongue was everywhere, in me, on my clit. He sucked my labia then hard on my little hood and clit. Oh the things he did with that tongue! I remember squealing as he wiggled it around the outer limits of my hole before driving it as deep as he could.

I was a helpless, quivering, panting wreck, unable to do anything other than hold his warm cock against my cheek. I felt the orgasm building and knew from the signs that it was going to be massive. "I..., I..., coming!" I remember gasping as I ground myself on his face. I just needed...

Without warning, Lee pulled me downwards and gripped my buttocks. I think I screamed as his tongue lashed at my anus. Boom. The world as I knew it ceased to exist. "Fuuuuuuuuck..." I yelled, using the last molecules of air in my lungs. Every muscle in my body seemed to tense, then I began to shudder and had a massive sense of release. The exquisite feeling swamped my nerves and senses. Against my cheek, I felt Lee's cock swell and pulse, sending warm jets of semen onto my ear, hair and shoulder. His cum was, well, prolific to say the least. We lay there, panting. I didn't want to move, I was quite happy basking in post orgasmic euphoria.

"Um, Kelly?" said Lee.

Damn. I eased myself off, turned and looked at him. Confused, I saw that his face, hair, neck and the sheet were soaking. "What the...?" I exclaimed.

Lee wiped his face with his hands and licked his lips before grinning and saying, "Good morning my little squirter."

"I don't..., I've never..., that's impossible," I stumbled in shock as his cum dripped from my ear and hair.

He gave a little shrug and said, "Well it tastes of you and it's not piss."

"But squirting isn't real..., I mean..., is it?"

"I'd say you've proved that it is. By the way, you look rather fetching half covered in cum."

"You licked my bum."

"You liked it."

I felt myself blush as I nodded. Then I began to giggle. "What's so funny?" he said, raising one eyebrow.