A Steamy Relationship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Us," I said, "Look at the state of us! Christ, look at Ted's sheet!"

"I'll sort it, you get in the shower."

Trying not to drip cum onto the carpet, I said, "You will join me?"

Ten minutes later, he opened the glass door. "All done, I found clean sheets."

"Hold me," I said.

"I um, need to clean up."

"Just hold me..., please?" I asked.

In his strong arms I felt safe and wanted. Although my body had found release, a very messy release as it happens, my mind was still racing. I'd not felt so happy in a long time. Never thought I'd ever feel happy again. Lee released me but I still clung to him. With a chuckle he began to wash his hair, sending rivers of bubbles down his chest where my head was pressed. I watched them run off his cock and down the drain. "Lee?" I said, looking up.

"Uh huh," he said rinsing his hair with his eyes closed.

I wanted to say it but couldn't.

"Yeah?" he said, pausing and looking at me.

"Lee I..., Lee, I love you." Oh god, I'd said it.

He frowned and said, "Really?"

Fuck, what had I done? I wanted the floor to swallow me up. He didn't love me. How stupid was I?

Then he grinned, water running off his chin and said, "Thank Christ for that, I've been in love with you for months."

I began to cry.

Lee was very sweet. Instead of freaking out as I sobbed, he simply held me, occasionally kissing the top of my head. "Sorry," I said very softly as I slowly regained my self-control.

"Shhh..., it's okay," he said, very tenderly, "I understand how difficult it was for you to say that but I'm so happy that you did."

With Billy still crowing away, we dried ourselves and lay on the bed, limbs intertwined as we each contemplated what had just passed between us. For me, I felt a massive sense of relief and tranquility. I'd said it and the world hadn't imploded. I tried not to look back with regret, but forwards to what might be a new future. With surprising calm, with my head on Lee's chest and my hand resting on his stomach, I wondered what James' family would say and realised that I didn't care. If it hadn't been for Billy I might have drifted off to sleep smiling.

"Kelly?" whispered Lee, as Billy let fly once more, "You awake?"

"Uh huh," I sighed in contentment.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Mmmm."

"Will you marry me?"

"Uh huh."

There was a pause before he said, "You understand what I just asked you?"

"Uh huh."

"That's it? Uh huh?"

"Mmmm..., I'd already decided that I was going to marry you."

"Oh. So..., what happens now?"

"Well, it must be about seven o'clock and Ted said he'd be back around nine. I'd like to make love very slowly, then you can go down and strangle that bloody cockerel."

I'm guessing that you're rather surprised and possibly disbelieving at what I just wrote. I don't blame you, my sister was the same. On the phone that afternoon there was a pause before she said, "You what?"

"I'm engaged."

"You're engaged," she said flatly. It wasn't a question. "As in spoken for, betrothed."

"That's right."

"Who to?"

"Who do you think?"

"Lee? Mister steam engine?"

"Uh huh."

"Jeez, Kelly, how did that happen?"

"He asked me to marry him."

"Well, obviously. I mean was it over a romantic dinner? Roses, champagne? Did he go down on one knee?"

"Not quite."

"And?"

"And what?"

"You'll tell me eventually."

"It's embarrassing."

"How can a marriage proposal be embarrassing? Wait..., were you having sex?"

"Well..."

"You'd just had sex."

"Possibly."

"You can't have sex possibly."

"I'm not giving you every detail."

"Okay, a synopsis, but make it sexy."

I sighed. I knew she'd keep badgering me. "We'd been 69ing, and I came, and..., um..., that's it."

"No it isn't, you can't leave an 'and' hanging."

"I can't tell you."

"Tell me."

"Oh god...., I..., I squirted over his face!"

"And?"

"And what?"

"That's it?"

"Didn't you hear me? I squirted."

"Yeah, well, that's no biggie, it runs in the family. Me and mum both squirt."

"Whoa," I said, shocked, "Let's rewind. How do you know that mum squirts?"

"Yeah, well, we'd both had too many gin and tonics at Justine's wedding."

"Justine's wedding? I'm fiftteen and all angelic in a white bridesmaids outfit and you and mum are discussing orgasms?"

"Yeah, well, anyway, don't fret over it, we all do it in this family. Maybe it's genetic."

"Might have been nice if you'd warned me. I thought I'd pissed myself!"

Sara laughed then said, "Listen, sis, I'm really pleased for you. You need to be happy again. So when am I going to meet this hunk with the magical tongue?"

"I don't know, I'll..."

"Next Saturday. Our place, I'll invite mum and dad. Barbecue, 1pm"

"I don't..."

"If you're not there I'll come and find you."

"Okay, okay."

I was engaged. Laying with a man I loved. Circling his tummy button with my fingers I said, "We'll get married in front of our engines. It'll be symbolic. We'll decorate them with flowers and ribbons."

"Where? It has to be somewhere with a roof."

"What?" I said, puzzled.

"It's the law. All wedding venues must have a covering. Doesn't have to be an actual roof. It can be a marquee or something."

"Really?"

"Uh huh. I was best man at a friend's wedding. They wanted a very small ceremony up on Beachy Head, just them, the parents, me and the maid of honour. The celebrant turned up and said it wouldn't be a valid marriage."

"So what did you do?"

"They got married in a bus shelter."

"You're joking!"

"I can show you the photos."

"Well I'm not marrying you in a bus shelter."

"Ted's Dutch barn?"

"Possibly, but I don't want to antagonise James' family. Getting married on his uncle's farm could be interpreted as a deliberate slap in the face. I don't like them but that doesn't mean I want to cause them distress. Why did you suddenly ask me?"

"Are you busy Monday?"

"Hmmm..., don't think so."

"How about we stay here Sunday night and I'll take to somewhere on Monday."

"Where?"

"Waldron."

"Waldron? What's in Waldron apart from a church, a vineyard and very nice pub?"

"Well, just outside Waldron. Crompton Farm. I'm viewing it at 10am."

"You want to buy a farm? Didn't know you were into cows."

"I'm not. The land, well most of it, was sold off by auction weeks ago. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, lots of oak beams, inglenook fireplace, farmhouse kitchen with a big Aga range. Three paddocks, a stream, four acres of woodland and a two acre apple orchard, plus lots of barns and outbuildings. Earlier, I realised that I didn't want it to be my new home, I want it to be our new home."

"I'm going to cry if you're not careful."

"So you'll come with me to choose our new home?"

I nodded and began to cry. Why do I do that when I'm happy?

My, how life can change when your least expecting it. While I laid there, eyes closed, with Lee stroking my hair, I briefly considered all the things that were going to happen; now there'll be my house to sell, a wedding to plan, the trip to Dorset and Cornwall. It was going to be a busy year. Most importantly though, we were in love and had told each other.

I blinked open my eyes and wiped them with the heel of my right hand. "Can we have some ducks?" I asked, absently running my fingers down his thigh.

"Not chickens?"

"No, Indian runner ducks. I like them, they lay pale blue eggs. And pigs. Maybe Gloucester Old Spots. They'll live in the orchard and eat all the fallen apples."

"We haven't even seen the place yet."

I ran my fingers back up, just missing his ball sack and cock which was laying off to one side. "You've seen pictures though?"

"On the estate agent's website. You want to see them?"

"Not yet." My fingers went down and up again, this time brushing against his sack. He sucked in air and his cock twitched. He'd had long enough to recover. Time to show him one of my favourite acts. Sliding myself down until I was between his legs, I took his soft cock in my mouth. Now I could look at him as I sucked and swirled my tongue. For me, to bring a cock to hardness using just my mouth is sheer joy. Each time his cock twitched it lengthened and thickened. Soon, my mouth was full of hard swollen penis. Lee stared, eyes wide. Now I was bobbing my head, letting my lips lubricate and glide over his taught skin, taking as much of him as I could.

As he moaned and twisted his hips a thought struck me. James had always said that seeing his cock in my mouth was a massive turn on. Perhaps... "Where's your phone?" I said to Lee, releasing his cock.

"Phone?" he said, the question taking him by surprise, "Here on the side."

"Take some photos and a video."

For three or four minutes I gave him the full works, licking, sucking and stroking. At one point, feeling daring, I paused, looked straight at his phone and said, "Are you going to fuck me, Lee? Stretch my little pussy with this big, beautiful cock? Fill me with your cum?" Yeah, I know, I even surprised myself.

"Oh, Kelly!" he moaned, tossing the phone to one side.

Grinning, I slid up until I was straddling him. Slowly, I ground my pussy along the length of his cock, then I dropped forward and we kissed, long and incredibly sensually. Me being small, it didn't take much more movement for his cock to spring free. With just a slight readjustment his head was at my entrance. "Nice and slow, let me take control," I hissed, "I want to feel every millimetre of you."

Sliding back down, I heard myself groan as he began to fill me. Oh my, it was totally unlike the shower. That had been a single torrid thrust. This was exquisitely different. Half way in, the feeling of fullness and the tingling made me stop. The unprompted gripping of his shaft intensified the feeling and caused me to grit my teeth and frown. "You okay?" he asked, his voice full of tenderness and love.

I nodded; it was all I could manage. Slowly I relaxed and was able to slide upwards before pushing back again. This time I gasped a long drawn out, "Oh...., my..., God...," as his thick shaft slid deep. Once more, I took as much as I could until he again pressed against my cervix. That was my limit. Now I began to ride him, slowly and deliberately.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, so tight," moaned Lee. I had to agree as I held him as deep as I could and squeezed. Oh it was good, so incredibly good. For five minutes, we made love, slow and gentle. It became easier as I stretched and Lee's cock became slipperier. Now it was Lee's turn to frown. Staring into my eyes, he said, "FYI, I'd say I've got maybe a minute left in me."

I guess it was the thought of Lee, my lover and future husband, spurting in me, reaching orgasm, that caused mine to kick off. With a cry of, "Fuuuuck yessssss...!" I sat upright and pushed down as hard as I could. No pain. No pressure on my cervix. What? "Nyaaaaaaa!" I heard myself scream as waves of intense pleasure swept up through my body, causing even my little breasts to vibrate. Again I screamed, this time even higher pitched as the waves peaked and I lost all control. Finally, gasping for air and my groin area feeling incredibly wet, I slumped onto Lee.

Where had my cervix gone? Who cares? "Fuck me hard, come in me," I managed to say, my voice harsh and throaty. In one movement he rolled us without breaking our connection. Oh he fucked me alright, giving me his full length making my body shudder with each thrust. I held on, arms around his neck, heels raking his back. James had always been gentle even if I asked him to go faster. Lee took me at my word and slammed into me, grunting like a bull.

"Gnnn..., gnnn..., gnnn...," he went.

"Harder!" I screamed. It didn't sound like my voice. He lifted me clean off the bed in a sort of bear hug and pulled me down onto his cock. Now fully embedded, I felt his wonderful, beautiful, cock swell and then explode deep inside me. Incredibly, I felt his cum hit my inner depths. "Leeeeeee...!" I squealed, as a second wave, less intense but longer lasting spread from my sex through my body. This time I shuddered and jerked as his cock continued to spasm.

We slumped, spent in every sense of the word. Two, twice, the number two. Two orgasms. Seriously, what the fuck? Where had my cervix gone? Later, thanks to Google, I discovered that the cervix can move upwards during periods of high arousal. Well I never.

Gently, Lee rolled me off, saying, "Um..., I wasn't sure..., but you said to cum in you?"

"On pill, never came off," I managed to say.

He nodded and said, "Um..., we're going to need another clean sheet."

.....

End of part one. In part two, Kelly and Lee set off on their adventure.

I love traction engines but know little about them and even less about steam ploughs, so I'd like to thank the Steam Plough Club of Somerset, England, for putting so much information on their website. Any errors in my story though, are purely mine.