A Steamy Tour of St. Catherine's

Story Info
Bookings now available.
1.5k words
4.22
18.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

St. Catherine's is an exclusive, private all-girls school in Toorak. Full of rich, entitled young ladies they are well known for their blue-grey school uniforms and rich-girl airs. To promote the school to parents of prospective new students, the school arranges for some of the older girls - all eighteen year olds - to act as 'tour guides'. Online bookings can be made to visit the school on certain evenings.

————————

"Hello, Sirs. Have you come for a tour of our school?" She smiled sweetly at the two middle aged men as they approached the grand front door of the school. In a hand behind her back she clutched the cherry chapstick which she had just applied to her plump, pink lips.

Favouring older men, she sized them up discreetly, admiring their fatherly, slightly stern looks. They stood before her, clad in smart looking suits.

"That's right, young lady. Are you going to show us around?" The older of the two men spoke as the other, slightly younger one - perhaps in his mid-forties - looked down at her, offering a half smile.

She was beautiful. Dark hair, slender body and nice, perky tits. His eyes drank in her tight teenage body, dressed in her blue-grey school uniform. He noted her cute face and lovely mouth. His cock tingled as he watched her glistening lips as she spoke.

"I certainly can. I shall be your private tour guide for the evening." She giggled and beamed as she performed a cute little curtsy. Reaching out to grasp the door knob, she pulled open the large ornate entry door. "Please, won't you both come inside."

The older man smiled and shook his head. "No, no. We'll come after you." She nodded and slipped inside, agiley flinging the heavy door open so they could easily follow. The men slyly smirked at each other and watched her from behind, her young body moving fluidly. She looked very cute in her uniform, with long sky-blue socks and a matching ribbon in her pony tailed hair. She could feel their eager eyes following her and she felt her cheeks flush and her pussy heat up in her panties.

"We're going to insist on a very thorough inspection," the younger man said in a pretend, authoritarian voice as he looked her up and down. He grinned and walked in past her, brushing her as he passed by. She wasn't wearing a bra under her dress and she gasped slightly as his arm grazed her nipples.

"Oh, sorry... how clumsy of me!" he smiled as he reached out to gently grasp both her nipples through her dress. Surprised, she recoiled slightly, but he lent toward her and kept rolling her hardening nipples between his fingers.

"Um, please ... Sir... shouldn't we start the tour?" She panted with pink cheeks as the older man moved around behind her. He reached up under her dress to yank down her white, cotton panties in a single, swift motion.

"We've already begun, haven't we..." the guy in front snapped as he pushed himself into her body and started kissing her open mouth, his tongue eagerly exploring hers.

Her juices were flowing now and she felt a finger brush over her mound and slip into her bald pussy from behind. Her slender legs trembled as the older guy finger-fucked her moist, bare gash and the other guy french kissed her mouth. He begun unbuttoning the front of her school dress with his experienced hands.

"We're both going to fuck your tight, juicy cunt, you saucy little whore," the old man whispered in her ear, "and pump our hot seed inside you!"

She moaned into the mouth of the other man as a second finger slipped deep up her slippery fuckhole.

Sucking, kissing and moaning sounds echoed in the entrance hall as the heavy door swung closed. The place was deserted, apart from the two guests and the cute schoolgirl they were busy devouring.

Suddenly they stopped. The men each grasped a slender arm and hauled her into an adjoining waiting room. Finding a nice leather couch along a wall, they pushed her onto her back so that she lay sprawled on the couch, looking up at them.

One of the gentlemen fed his cock into her wanton, open mouth. She licked and sucked on it as only a true St. Catherine's girl can.

The other, older gent flicked up her dress and pulled her silky smooth legs apart. Positioning himself on the couch so that his rock hard cock was rubbing over her pussy lips, she squirmed as she felt him ease his raw cock into her gash. Her eager, juiced up cunt allowed him to slide his long, wide cock all the way into her slot.

She struggled to maintain good suction on the cock in her mouth as the older guy started fucking her hard, slamming his big cock deep into her. His wrinkly ball sack slapped into her bare, sweaty flesh and he grasped her hips under her school dress to plough into her.

"What a naughty little slut you are" the guy said as he watched the beautiful teen schoolgirl expertly swallowing his cock. "Your School Principal was right when he told us you're a bunch of horny bitches!" She looked up at him lovingly as she sucked and worked her tongue on his shaft.

The other guy was by now finding his rhythm and really nailing her cunt. He arched his back and slammed every inch of his slimy rod into her. Ten minutes of hard, sweaty fucking ensued. It had been a long time since either of them had had such an opportunity so they were keen to make the most of it.

"OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! I'M ... I'M ... CUMMING!" the old guy shouted as hot jizz burst from the head of his cock to spray deep inside her. The feeling of home blowing his load into her brought her over the edge and she came too, her shuddering pussy clenching down and drenching his cock with her own juices.

He rammed into her a few more times to eject the remaining seed from the head of his knob into her quivering pie.

"Swap?"

"Ok."

Sliding his dick out of her mouth, the younger of the two moved around to take up position at her slit, which oozed fresh jizz from his buddy. The obliging schoolgirl quickly fixed her hair and smiled sweetly up at the two men.

"How are you enjoying your 'tour' so far?"

"Lovely. You're a wonderful fuck, young lady. You give an excellent 'tour' ... ha, ha, ha!"

Shortly, she was diligently cleaning the shaft of the older guy with her mouth.

"Swallow all that muck" she was instructed sternly.

"Mmm, yes Sir."

Good as her word, she proudly showed him her empty mouth after swallowing the mess.

"Good girl."

While the older guy zipped himself up and took a seat nearby, the other guy enjoyed his turn drilling this prize, teenage cunt. Her young pussy made farting and squishing sounds as the juices inside were mixed, squeezed and pulverised by his pistoning cock.

After a few minutes, she panted, "Would you like ... to take me doggy-style ... Sir?"

"Yeah, get up and lie your body over the back of the couch here." He pulled the couch around as she got up and motioned for her to lie face down over the backrest. The guy seated nearby took out his phone to video the action.

Hitching up her dress and presenting her arse to him, she felt warm pressure at her anus as pressed his wet cock into her date, preparing to ease it in. Pushing resolutely, she gasped as the cock inched inside her arsehole, deeper and deeper into her rear passageway as she slowly opened herself up for him.

"Fuck! Your arse is as tight as a mouse's ear!" he declared. He spat several times on his cock to lube it up and somehow managed to work it all into her tight tube.

Slowly, he began butt fucking her properly. Sweat dripped from his forehead as the pace quickened and he neared his peak.

"Mmm, Daddy ... Oh, I mean Sir... you feel so ... good ... in my... arse," she purred as she gripped the couch cushions.

"OH GOD... Ooh FUCK!"

His balls contracted and his hips jerked as he spat rope after rope of hot cum deep into her, holding tightly onto her hips as he did so. She felt another orgasm erupt from her dripping pussy and send fuzzy waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"OH! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" she cried breathlessly.

—————-

Tidied up, she showed the satisfied gentlemen back to the exit.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to our school," she said, smilingly cutely.

"Top marks," replied one.

"Very enjoyable," agreed the other.

"Come again if you like," she offered.

They made their way out and into the dark night, with the pretty little schoolgirl returning to her position at the front door. She applied some fresh cherry chapstick to her lips. Footsteps approached.

...

"Good Evening, Gentlemen. Have you come to check out our school?..."