Double Schoolgirl Rental

Story Info
Teen schoolgirls are better in pairs.
1.5k words
3.91
29k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. All characters portrayed are fictional and over 18 years of age. However, the school and its cute uniform exist and can be viewed online for visual context.

——————————————-

"Have you decided which one you want?"

We stood in front of his laptop, flicking through the profiles of the St Catherine's Toorak girls (all certified by the school as 18+ years old) available for hire.

$60 an hour was the deal. It certainly was difficult to decide which girls to book.

Although you may expect this service to entail some work around the house or babysitting, upon closer inspection the primary service being offered was overtly sexual in nature. The smiling profile pictures of the cute uniform clad girls were amazing.

He coughed nervously. "Umm, maybe that cute little blonde ... there!"

He gestured at the screen, indicating a smiling girl who was 18 but appeared extremely youthful.

"No. 3b ... you sure man? She looks darn cute but her tits don't look like much."

——

Her profile read:

"Girl No.3.(b). Stephanie.

Wondering what to do this afternoon? Pick up Steph from school and drive her home. Or just fuck her tight snatch in your backseat. Book her now to enjoy a slice of this pie. Tight, young and cute, this teen blonde is a great bang for your buck! No condom required."

——-

"Fuck it. I reckon her cunt will be tight as hell and she looks fresh ... look at her face mate. She's a fucking angel. Tell me you don't want to dump the shit outta that?"

He was right. There was no point in denying it.

"Ok, ok," I laughed. "Fine, so you've decided then.

Now... which one do I want? Holy shit... there are plenty of hotties to choose from."

I flicked through the rest of the profiles. If he was going tight and fresh, then I may as well follow suit. We could break in a couple of prime young cuties and video it for amusement and profit.

My eye was caught by another blonde sweetie looking up in her photo. Her profile read:

——

"Girl No. 21. Holly.

If sweet, young pussy is what you like, check this out. She's been started on the pill so no condom is needed. It feels so good spraying jizz deep inside her tight, unprotected gash.

Or lube up her arsehole and pinch her nipples if that's your thing! Anyway, she loves cock and doesn't mind being shared around so feel free to team up with mates. $60 per hour, dressed in her slutty St Catherine's uniform. Panties can be kept as a souvenir. Lovely. Book her now."

——

"She'll do" I said casually, clicking the mouse to add the extra booking to our cart. My cock stirred in my pants as I looked again at the picture of this sweet faced little babe of the about the same age as my mate's selection. I then noticed the side information that her name is Holly and she's barely eighteen. Fuck. This is going to be awesome. A tight teen schoolgirl to fuck the shit out of.

"Let's have a bald pussy party and share them between us, huh?"

He licked his lips and nodded. This was going to be fun.

...

I looked down at Holly. Her sweaty little tits were quivering with each thrust, my raw cock sliding deep inside her slippery snatch. Her arms were stretched up over her head, tied together at her wrists and secured to the bedhead. Struggling for air, she managed to spurt out "Oh, please... sir... I can't... breathe... please, don't ... hurt me..."

My hand tightened around her soft throat as I continued gently choking her and my thrusting into her quickened as I felt the boiling cum tingling in my balls - eager to fire deep into her hot pulsating vagina. Her face was flushed with sex and from a lack of oxygen. I leant forward, grasping the bedhead to ram every inch of my hard cock into her. "I'm going to fill your tight cunt with my jizz, you little slut...then my mate is going to take his turn with you."

Holly whimpered.

....

My cock jerked and spasmed. Deep inside her tight fuckhole, the straining head erupted to spray wad after hot wad of milky seed inside her. "Humpf! Oh fuck! You sexy little bitch!" I yelled as my balls pumped every drop of cum into her. It thickly coated her tender womb and cervix. I held it inside her for a minute until it stopped quivering and I greedily tongue kissed her open mouth as my cock began to soften. Withdrawing it gingerly from her used cunt, a thin line of semen tricked down her arse crack and onto the sheet. "Damn, you sure have a tight little pussy. What a great fuck!"

She panted softly until she regained her breath and her flushed cheeks regained their usual complexion.

"Umm, Sir, I really like you", Holly said as she watched me taking a selfie (giving a thumbs up with her oozing slit in the background).

"Can I be your girlfriend? You can do me whenever you want ... and not have to pay... I'll do anything you want ..." she said plaintively, one of her fingers hooking a strand of semen from her gash.

I turned to her and French kissed her tender mouth a tad more. Breaking off, I untied her wrists and told her honestly: "You're a sweet girl and a great fuck but you're certainly not girlfriend material. I mean - look at you - you're just a typical St. Catherine's slut that's only good for a couple of hours of banging.

Now, be a good girl and go take a hot shower and get your school uniform back on. My mate will want a turn dumping the shit out of you after he's finished with your friend."

The bed alongside ours was rocking violently as my friend pounded the other young blonde babe.

Holly rubbed her wrists and pulled a pouty face but skipped off to the bathroom as ordered. She held a hand under her bald vagina to prevent my fresh globs dropping onto the floor during transit.

Meanwhile, I amused myself by watching my mate finish in his girl, whose name was apparently Stephanie. He thrust deeply into her and growled at the climax, furiously filling her tender cunt with his jizz. "Oh, fuck - what a honey... her cunt is so tight..." he remarked breathlessly with a huge grin on his sweaty face. He pulled out and a huge wad slipped out of her open gash to run onto the bedsheet.

After cleaning up his spunk-covered cock with her wonton schoolgirl mouth, she followed Holly to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Mate, this is fun."

"Yeah, these St Catherine's chicks are awesome. So cute and fuckable. Let's livestream them together in the shower."

The girls look lovely in the steaming shower together, lathering each other up and, at our insistence, french kissing and finger fucking each other. The livestream was, needless to say, a hit.

We kept it running as they dried each other off and got dressed again in their cute school uniforms - minus their panties.

"Come sit on our laps for a bit longer."

We swapped partners.

....

I looked across and saw Holly being fucked by my friend in a reverse cowgirl position. Her back was to him as he grasped her tits and rammed her from behind. She saw me looking at her and smiled cutely at me. Fuck, she looked beautiful. I felt a small pang of jealousy as my mate slapped his balls into her but this was as quickly dispelled by Stephanie's quivering cunt which was presently gripping my hard cock as she lay face down on the bed.

I gripped Steph's petite hips and slammed into her, piston fucking her in front of the camera until what was left in my balls blew deep inside her.

My buddy had also just dumped his remaining jizz into Holly and slapped his softening cock against her sweet mouth until she took to cleaning the mess from his cock.

"Ok girls, now for dessert - adopt the 69 position so you can clean up each others' cunts." They moved into position on the bed as we manoeuvred the camera for close up shots of them licking, slurping and sucking out our milky seed.

"Hold it in your mouths so we can get a close up of you swallowing it all." Their sweet young mouths were held open, big eyes looking up at the camera, proudly displaying the pool of fresh cum in their mouths before swallowing every drop ... giggling and showing clean, empty mouths to the cameras.

"Mmm, yummy! Thank you for that creamy dessert," they cooed.

We laughed and announced: "we'll reverse it next time and cum in your teen arseholes so you can swallow shit-flavoured jizz."