A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 04

Story Info
The training begins, Margarita adjusts to a single life.
5.7k words
4.71
2.3k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

A Stella and Margarita story - Sex in the desert sands

Chapter Four -- Seven and a Half Months.

This is the continuing story of Stella and Margarita. You can read this as a stand-alone story, but just like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle, it will make more sense if you see the whole picture.

This chapter begins on the last night before Stella goes into training for her final mission.

As always, there is no underage sex as required by Lit policy. But as a reader, you will have to use your imagination.

This is one of three stories that start to merge with two others, [An Evil Woman and the City of Churches - The OWLS Club] I hope it works out as well on paper as it does in my head.

Comments are most welcome, it is your feedback that encourages us to keep going.

*** Credit Leonard Cohan -- Dance me till the end of love.***

Stella looked at Margarita as she got off the phone with the Matron. She put on a happy face but her eyes betrayed her real feelings. Margarita knew her lover's feelings long before the phone call ended.

She went up to her, put her small child-like hands onto Stella's shoulders, stopped and just looked into her eyes, not saying a word.

They kissed.

Margarita just hugged her. Not saying a word. Stella ran her hands up and down Margarita's back. Not to arouse her, although it did, but then again Stella could arouse her by doing nothing. She had that effect on her.

Margarita stood there hugging her and listening to her heartbeat.

There was a knock on the front door. Mags looked up at Stella and asked, "Are we expecting anyone?"

"Not that I know of," Came the reply.

Stella opened the door and was handed a large manila envelope addressed to Stella and Margarita Murphy. She smiled, she knew it was from the Matron.

She turned and said with a smile, "It's for you babe," and handed her the envelope.

Margarita looked a little surprised at first, took the envelope read the names on it and hugged it to her tiny chest.

She looked back at Stella and said to her, "Is this your doing?"

Stella shook her head and said, "Not at all, why would I send you a message I am standing right here,"

"You know what I mean," she replied as she went in search of a butter knife to open it with.

Margarita tipped the contents out onto the kitchen bench. There was an old fashion standard calendar with that day marked with a circle. And each day had a number marked next to the date. Starting at number 232 and counting down to 1 on the 18th of October. Margarita welled up in tears. A pass to get into and out of the RAAF Base, and a card with a list of phone numbers for certain people and places within the base.

"That is such a long way away babe,"

"You will be surprised just how fast it will go. But don't be surprised if the Matron finds things for you to do," Stella told her knowing the Matron was still listening and also knowing that if she didn't have anything planned she was going to have to now.

Stella grabbed her fiancée and twirled her around in the kitchen and danced with her and she whispered to her, words from a song she had heard so long ago and had stayed in her almost photographic memory.

Dance me to your beauty

With a burning violin

Dance me through the panic

'til I'm gathered safely in

Lift me like an olive branch

And be my homeward dove

Dance me til the end of love

Margarita held her tightly, started to weep, then sob, and then let her tears flow from her aching heart.

"Oh Stell, I love you so, please, please come back to me,"

Stella kept on singing to her and dancing around the room, not letting her go, "Baby, there is nothing or no one who can stop me,"

As she danced out of the kitchen and up a short hallway and into their bedroom, where she kissed her passionately and said loudly, "OK you bastards, give us some privacy and if I find this has been recorded for your pleasure, I will cut all of your balls off, you too Tilley,"

Margarita giggled as the house phone rang. Stella picked it up and didn't say a word and was told. "You are on your own until 0600 ma'am," and the phone went dead, cut off, silenced.

She smiled to herself and started to strip Margarita out of the clothes she had put on. She had laid the naked Margarita gently on the bed. Then standing naked at the side of the bed, she looked down at Mags and climb onto the bed next to her. Looking at this woman child capturing this image to her memory knowing she would have to lock it away, deep into the recesses of her brain where no one could reach.

She lay next to her and brought her thigh up to her core, so soft, so moist, so ready. She eased herself into a position that had her Mags comfortable as they started to rock together, back and forth. Mags held her lover around her neck, looking into her eyes as her body felt the increasing pleasure emanating from her groin. She smiled through tear-stained eyes as she applied pressure of her own onto Stella's region, which she knew would bring forth an almighty climax. They held onto each other as they raced towards their first orgasm of what would be a night of passion and lovemaking.

What little sleep they would get would be interrupted first by one then the other as they in turn feasted on the womanly cores of each other. Their lovemaking went from slow and gentle to fierce and wild, from laughing and giggling to pleading for mercy.

They were both dozing when the alarm went off at 5 am. Instantly, Stella was awake, alert and functioning at 100 per cent. While Margarita rolled over and tried for one last time to make love, Stella was aware of what would happen, there was always going to be one more time. She cuddled her and kissed her head tenderly. Whispered to her that she must shower, Mags wanted to shower with her. Stella smiled and held out her hand to her lover and they took their time, soaping, lathering and caring for each other. While in the shower, Stella told her. "Be careful, Tilley will have people listening to you, all day every day. Don't stay in the house and always go around and lock every window and every door every night. Don't be scared to leave lights on, different ones every night and Change your routine babe, different things on different days,"

"Why, sweetheart, what could possibly happen here on the base?"

"Nothing, but Mags I suspect they will move you around for a bit once I go into the field, standard practice, do these things just for me babe, it will make me feel better about going away,"

"What should I do to keep myself busy, take up painting?" Then Margarita laughed, "I could see what they would do if I started to paint the house different colours,"

"They would bill me, twice over, so don't do that sweetie Even Tilley has her limits so don't push too hard, she is still a friend,"

"I'm missing you already, who am I going to talk to at night, when I'm lonely?"

"Talk to me as if I am there with you, tell me about your day, about what we normally talk about and start planning our wedding. Get Tilley to provide you with a car and driver and go visit places, go to the Barossa Valley, they have fantastic wines,"

"What will I do for money sweetie," Margarita suddenly asked.

"They will make sure you are looked after, trust me on that,"

Once out of the shower, they dried each other and Mags asked, "What do you want for breakie?"

"Just a couple of slices of toast and vegemite, I'll get fed come lunchtime," Stella then put on her stern voice and reminded Mags to eat properly, "No junk foods. Go shopping, sort out a menu and shop for it and cook every night, promise me,"

"Nag, nag, nag, is this what being married to you is going to be like?" Mags pretended to be upset.

"You better believe it and throw some clothes on," Stella replied from the bedroom as she started to dress.

Stella got her uniform out and hung it on the wardrobe door, her boots were shined so she could almost see herself, a mirror reflection, everything had been dry cleaned, and pressed and whoever had done it knew what they were doing. Again she expected nothing less. She looked at her hair and didn't bother trying to make it look any better than it could be, she knew she was in for a makeover before going into the field. No perfume, no makeup, back into military habits now.

She heard a voice from the Kitchen, "Come and get it,"

She yelled out in return "How much time do I have?"

"10 minutes and the front door is open so we'll hear them when they pull up," Mags had her back to the bedroom when Major Stella Murphy slowly walked out into the kitchen.

Quietly Stella told her that "They will be here at 0600 as instructed," Then handed her a T-shirt and some shorts.

Margarita was crying over the kitchen sink, she didn't want to turn around. Her sobbing was very auditable, so Stella turned on the radio and then turned it up loud. Margarita was physically crying uncontrollably, her body shaking as her grief of losing her fiancée was beginning to dawn on her. She wanted to be strong, to put on a brave face. Even in the darkest moments in her life before Stella, she hadn't felt this way. So fearful, so empty, so scared. She felt Stella behind her and without turning around she put her hand up, Stella took hold of it, kissed it and held it to her cheek.

"Margarita, I can stay, honestly, I can babe, there will be no fallout, I promise,"

Without saying a word she shook her head, in between her sobs she managed to say "No .........we gave her ................our word, I will be ok, ..................I will, ..................just give me a little time,"

It was only then that Margarita turned around to face her Stella, her one and only and she saw her in her uniform for the first time and she burst into tears once again. Covering her face in her hands.

At 6 am a car was waiting outside and the Matron had been expecting a tearful farewell so had sent Bianca to sit with Margarita when the Major left. She had with her everything for Margarita that would be required for her to get through the next seven and a half months without breaking. She knew what was expected of her and how extremely emotional it would be. She didn't understand it mind you, but she was ready for it.

She stood there at the door not wanting to interrupt. She cleared her throat cautiously, not wanting to disturb them but to let them know the time had arrived. The Major raised a finger in the air, both as a request for patience and a signal to Bianca not to do anything more.

Stella took a deep breath held onto little Mags for a moment longer then told her, "I can only be strong if you are strong, if I feel you aren't strong then I will be weak and if I am weak others will get hurt, so you must be strong, so I can be strong and in 232 days time we are going to have the biggest party you or I have ever seen. I am going to marry you and we are going to have those 4 kids you want and we will find a big old house in the country and have our normal lives back," She kissed her, looked into her eyes and started to wipe away the tears. Margarita hung onto her as they walked towards the door. Bianca stood aside. Stella stopped just inside the doorway, then said to Mags, "Don't watch me drive away, stay inside, close the door. I love you, Margarita Fitzgibbon, be here when I get home," and with those words, she walked out of the house.

As the door closed behind her the Major knew that Stella was still inside the house with her lover. With each step away from the house towards the car, the Major became stronger and stronger. By the time she reached the car, she was a different woman.

Cold, hard, strong and focused.

[ HERE THE STORY SPLITS INTO TWO -- THE MAJOR'S NEXT 71/2 MONTHS AND MARGARITA'S NEXT 71/2 MONTHS ]

The Major.

The car took her straight to a hangar, where she was instructed to strip out of her uniform down to her underwear. She didn't hesitate and the limited people here weren't interested in seeing her out of uniform. She was handcuffed, a bag placed over her head her legs were shackled. She was ready for it, she had been here before. She closed her eyes but kept her wits about her. She listened to the voices and the noises, she took in the smells and anything out of the ordinary. She knew the Matron was there just by the shower soap she uses. A rough hand stuck some paperwork into the side of her knickers. She had become a non-person for the time being.

She was punched in the stomach, hard, she doubled over not letting out a sound, except for the air escaping from her lungs.

To herself, she started to count, one & two & three, she knew this was going to continue for several hours yet.

They yelled at her to get on her knees. No matter how quickly she had done it, she was always going to get another beating. Her bicep muscles were punched hard, as were her calves and her hamstrings.

She knew better than to cry out. The first voice she committed to memory was that of a male, well-educated, sadistic, he whispered in her ear, "You fucking hairy dykes aren't so fucking special, I am going to break you, you stupid fucking bitch and then fuck you stupid until you scream for more,"

The Major took it all in. Noting the accent, the inflictions in his voice, where the emphasises were placed. She would not forget him.

But it was the next voice that she wanted to meet after this mission was over.

"Such a stone-cold piece of shit, that's what you are, you are so fucking tough, so hard, but what about your girlfriend, she is a weak little pussy, I will enjoy slipping my massive cock into her tight tiny arse and then we'll party with her, we'll ruin her for you. No one to welcome you home you stupid fucking cow,"

The verbal abuse went on and on. The Major had already closed her mind to it. Controlling the pain in her body, blocking out the sounds of these amateurs, so-called torturers. She continued to count. Seventeen thousand eight hundred and sixty-three & seventeen thousand eight hundred and sixty-four.

She knew this was all about them looking for and finding a trigger. She closed her mind to the spoken words. She smiled inwardly as she could imagine the briefing they got. 'You won't break her body but work on her mind, work on her girlfriend, let's see if she can close her off completely.'

The Major knew her weak point. They knew her weak point. The question is, who has the stronger will, the Major to resist or her tormentors to break her will?

The shouting stopped, by her reckoning, there were 3 shifts of four people, all males. She waited for the next phase.

She felt the hands under her armpits as they dragged her to her feet. Then pushed her down onto a rough wooden chair with unequal legs, it wobbled and her feet were put into a bucket. She understood what was coming next. Her feet were covered with ice and freezing water and she was waiting for the electrodes to be placed on her nipples or her genitals. None were.

All there was, was silence, no talking, no moving and no breathing that she could hear.

She sat there her feet freezing. She opened her eyes, she was still able to block out the pain, the feeling her body was experiencing.

She felt nothing!

She had stopped counting. Seventeen thousand eight hundred and sixty four seconds. She did the mental arithmetic, divide by sixty equals 297.73 recurring divide by sixty again equals four point nine six two recurring, almost five hours. Picked up at 0600, 15 minutes to the hanger and 5 minutes before they began. Her mind told her it was 1125

Then there was a sound, the sound of a person walking towards her, the Major listened and she determined the person was female and athletic even though she was walking in high heels she could determine the subtle difference between a person who was or wasn't athletic.

No words were spoken.

She heard the person place a package on a table, not close to her but not far away. Then she was spoken to. "Major, old fashion methods are not going to break you, so have a listen to something then tell me what you want me to do?"

There were some clicking noises as a sound system came to life.

The Major heard Bianca talking, "So Margarita, what was it like living with the Major?"

The Major started to listen as she heard Margarita speak, but it was a little strange, there was something not quite right. Mags is softly spoken but this was too soft. She listened to the voice tell of the good times, the great sex, about her dog Bluey, about how her Stella pissed her off at times. It was then that the Major knew it was fake. She smiled to herself, and thought, 'good try Tilley'. Mags has a way of saying her name, but the voice analyst hadn't found it. She thought to herself, 'what a fuckwit, how could they have missed it'?

Why she thought to herself had they put a blatantly poor fake voice to her, when they could easily have put together a very creditable piece from the many hours of conversations they had of them talking?

They were playing with her and she knew it. Stay calm, stay focused and wait. When the time comes reverse it.

She heard and felt someone next to her, not the person speaking but a male by the smell of him. He was gentle and his hands soft, not someone in the business of extracting information from others. She felt the needle enter her neck and then shortly, nothing. Blackness, no dreams, no flashbacks, no sounds, no more voices, just blackness.

When the Major finally woke, she was in a medical ward. There were two other beds in the room but they were empty. A nurse came up to her and smiled, as they always do.

"Finally, you're awake, I'll get the Matron for you,"

She tried to look around the room and tried to move, but she couldn't. She used her eyes to search for some sign to give her an idea as to where she was, her head wouldn't move. Her hands wouldn't move, she couldn't feel her legs or the blankets on her body. All she could do is lay there and wait.

Her eyes kept sweeping the room, she noticed the windows with the curtains drawn it was daytime. She noticed the door, but no door handles. The beds were all high off the ground.

The door swept open and the Matron strode in, smiling. "Welcome back Major,"

She pulled up a chair and started to explain, she wasn't wasting any time.

"Major, we had to make certain that Margarita isn't going to be a liability for you. You were put under and subjected to some 'intense' therapy that our American friends have been working on. I must say they weren't too happy doing their experimenting on you, they would have preferred someone less valuable and not so 'respected' within their ranks. They say the treatment is pretty safe or they think it is,"

The Matron looked at her not moving, just watching. "You are beginning to look like the old Major again. Once you are out of here, you will begin some of your physical work, we will need you to be extremely sharp. Two weeks of solid working out, then your close order hand-to-hand fighting, then your weapons." The Matron hesitated for a moment, "The paralysis will wear off within the next 14 hours. In the meantime, you'll be spoon-fed and if you ask nicely that cute little nurse might sponge bath you," She told her with a wink, "What a shame you can't speak yet and ask her," The Matron had a grin on her face.

The Major lay there knowing it was just a matter of time. She searched her memory for what had happened, how long had she been out. Nothing came back to her. She was almost a complete blank. She had one memory and it kept expanding. A child-like figure curled up under a tree and then a blue heeler, looking at her, blood covering his head, a house burning down, her mother, herself as a child being hugged by a man crying. Who were these people and who was she?

She closed her eyes and listened and waited. Time had no meaning, she had lost the concept of time, what did that woman say to her 14 hours, how long is that? She heard the door open, but she didn't open her eyes. A voice spoke to her. As she felt someone sit on her bed. "I'm sorry Stella, I am sorry we had to do it this way, but it is for your own safety, no matter what happens we will take care of her," The voice was older, softer, an old man's voice, like one she had heard a thousand times before. Another memory. She smiled and the old man, told her, "And we'll look after you too," She opened her eyes and tried to talk. Her voice was croaky "Thank you, General,"

Arking
Arking
350 Followers
12