A Stella & Margarita - Desert Sex Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled back at her, "slowly, Stella, take things slowly. Don't let on I was here," And with those words, he rose and left her alone in the darkened room, alone with her thoughts, her dreams and what memories she had left. She moved her fingers and her toes. She smiled once more.

By the time she could feel the aches in her body, it was daylight again. She could stretch her neck muscles. She was handcuffed to the bed and had a catheter to relieve her of her waste products. She felt uncomfortable but relieved.

The nurse came in and checked her vital signs and again she smiled. The Major was awake and spoke, "I was asked to ask you for a sponge bath,"

"Do you need a sponge bath?"

The major's voice was slowly returning to normal. "No, but I am not sure if my sense of smell has been affected by the treatment,"

The nurse made a note and exchanged her catheter bag. "I'll get one of the 'doctors' to come and have a chat,"

A young 'doctor' entered the room followed by two others who looked not like doctors at all, but more like businessmen. The younger man spoke, he had a strong American accent, west coast she thought while looking nervously at the Major.

"Dare I ask how you are feeling?" he asked in his American accent.

She just smiled. "Hello, gentleman" and the two businessmen smiled at her in return, "What the fuck did you hit me with?" She asked, ignoring the young doctor.

They just raised their eyebrows and shrugged, "It's new and we weren't sure how it would work. What do you remember after leaving your house?" their east coast American accent seemed very familiar to the Major, but she wasn't certain why.

She stopped, looked hard at the doctor and spoke to him directly. "Are you the prick that invented this shit?"

He blushed and looked away for a microsecond which to the Major's mind confirmed her suspicion.

Then turning to the two standing at the end of the bed. "First things first, tell me why I am handcuffed?"

The doctor interrupted and answered her question, "Because I was unsure how you would react if you had a bad reaction to it, I didn't want my head ripped off,"

The Major looked at him and then at the other two who were just watching on.

"Doctor," said the Major, taking her hand from under the covers, "Let me assure you that these," handing the handcuffs to him, "Would not have stopped me if I wanted to rip your head off,"

Turning directly to the other two who were neither surprised nor concerned by the events taking place. "What do you need to know boys?"

The two businessmen looked at each other.

"Just tell us what you remember Major,"

She had had the time to think about her response and the visit from the General and the Matron, in the last 24 hours confirmed that she wouldn't mention Margarita openly to anyone.

"Well, I know who you two are and what I have done saving your POTUS and hence your arses, I know that you need me to fix something for you. I also know that I am ready. I just need to freshen my act up a little bit."

They turned to the younger man, "Any questions doctor?"

"I need to do some further studies, a couple of weeks should do it," He stated.

"Is that right," one replied.

He took out his phone made a call and just stated, "She's ready,"

The door to the ward opened 5 minutes later and a small team of USMC medics arrived and transferred the Major to a gurney. The doctor was moved aside as they transferred her out of the hospital into a waiting military ambulance.

The two men, then smiled at the doctor," Just for the records, you have your two weeks are we understood?"

The doctor nodded and made a note.

Margarita.

The front door closed and Bianca put her arm around her, her sobbing was uncontrollable once again. They sat down on their sofa, Margarita was crying into Bianca's bosoms.

"Margarita, it will be all right, we're going to be looking out for you,"

"I miss her already," she replied in between her sobbing.

"I feel your despair but I can't find the words to comfort you," Bianca told her. "I have never loved as the two of you love,"

Margarita just held her. Suddenly feeling sorry for her. She looked up, her sobbing slowly ceasing. The tears clinging to her face, not wanting to fall, she wiped her nose on the back of her hand as she sniffed.

"Oh, yucky, where're your tissues Mags?"

"Sorry, I'll get them," she brought the box back from the kitchen bench. She pulled a handful from the box and wiped her eyes and her nose, then handed the box to Bianca, who took some and started to mop up the tear stains on her blouse.

Bianca looked at her and said to her, "Sometimes I truly wonder how old you are,"

With a tear-stained face, Margarita stood there looking at her. "GGGGRRRR ...... Really?"

"Sorry, I know it's a sore point with you," Bianca changed the subject not wanting Mags to start thinking too much about her fiancée. "Let's get some food into you, tell me what you fancy and I'll get it brought over for you from the canteen,"

"When I'm a bit down Stel always made me a cheese and mushroom omelet," She said as her thoughts were drifting off towards her lover.

"Well, I'm no cook," said Bianca, "but if you want, I'll get someone to make it for you,"

Margarita chuckled to herself and thought no, I'll only keep comparing it with Stella's.

"Nah, I'll be fine, I might just have some toast,"

"That I can do," Bianca told her. "Are you sure you don't want the omelet?" She then headed off into the kitchen.

Mags told her that she was going to shower and get out of her T-shirt and shorts. She then headed into the bathroom, closed the door and cried once again, she set the shower going to suit herself, and she realised that now everything will be done to suit herself. She hated that part. She didn't want to be alone. She showered and dried, wrapped a towel around her, whereas normally she would just prance about the house either naked or in her panties or just a T-shirt. Now while she has a house guest she had to behave and be somebody she isn't. She already regreted saying yes. And said so aloud.

"Do you hear me, Matron, I regret saying YES,"

It didn't go unnoticed.

Once dressed in her skin-tight yoga pants, and a T-shirt tied in a knot exposing her belly, totally unaware of the impact it had on Bianca.

When she entered the kitchen, Bianca looked, gulped and looked away. Not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable by staring at her.

Bianca put the toast and the coffee she had made for them both and sat it on the kitchen table. She sat there and watched Mags casually slowly walk from the lounge into the kitchen. She had to squeeze her legs together.

"Margarita I have been told that I am to keep you company for as long as you need it, so what are we going to do today?"

"Today, we are going to make some plans. I have to be strong for Stella, if I am strong then she is strong. So today I am going to map out some plans for me and you by the sounds of it," she told Bianca.

Apart from being there for her emotional support, she was also there 'just in case' things didn't go according to plan.

"But first let's play twenty questions shall we? I mean if we are going to spend time together then we should know each other, shouldn't we?"

Bianca looked at her and thought it was going well, so far.

"I'll go first," said Margarita. "I am a 20-year orphan now, I think, my mother left me when I was 6 and I was raised by my father and 3 brothers. I ran away when I was 16, found Stella and she took me in. My family were bastards and Stella disposed of them after they found out where I living and forced me to go with them,"

Bianca looked at her and was weighing up if she should be honest or not. Lying she thought, would be too hard.

"I am a single child, my parents are still alive and living in Sydney and we are still very close, I am 29, a university graduate, in political science."

Margarita looked at her in her white blouse and her light blue pencil skirt, her neutral skin tone stockings. "Could you teach me how to wear clothes like you wear?"

"Sure, it isn't a secret, do you want to go shopping for some clothes?" Bianca asked her.

"I have to sort out the money situation first," Mags explained. "Stella said that the Matron would arrange it,"

Bianca smiled, "That's why I'm here Mags. You'll have your own credit card, just don't go silly with it. You're pretty good with money, right?"

Margarita shrugged "I guess," then looked straight into her eyes and asked, "Can I ask a very personal question?"

"Ask me anything, if I think it is none of your business I will tell you so,"

Mags took a deep breath, "Are you single?"

"Yes," She replied.

"Are you gay?"

"That is none of your business," Bianca said in return but said it politely.

"Sorry, that was out of line, I apologise," Margarita told her.

"No need to apologise. Why did you ask?"

"No reason, just inquisitive," Mags answered.

"Let me tell you what I am here for. There is going to be some time for you to adjust to being on your own. We want you to be happy, if you are happy then we know the Major will be happy. So I will walk you through what you are able to do and not do, understood?"

She smiled at Margarita before continuing and asked, "Any questions?"

"A few, am I allowed out on my own?"

"No, only because we know you haven't ever lived in a city before, it can be confusing. So, I will be with you all the time, we don't want you getting lost," Bianca told her.

"I want to do my own shopping and cooking," she told her.

"Good," She was told.

Bianca then turned to her and spoke. "I hear you are a good shot, that is what the Major thinks. I have to keep my averages up, I practice once a week. So why don't you tag along with me when I go to the range?"

Margarita nodded.

Bianca asked if she had given any thoughts about her wedding.

"Not really, I mean we are going to marry, but we haven't even got officially engaged yet,"

Bianca laughed, "I am pretty sure being engaged isn't a big deal to either of you and won't stop the Major from putting a wedding band on your finger,"

"Planning the wedding we need to do it together," Margarita said, loud enough for all to hear.

On the other side of the base the Matron listened in.

12